Ready For Asuka Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, Asuka will own you, and take care of you. Give you all the anal poundings your big fat ass deserves. You too, Bianca. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, The Empress hasn't forgotten about your big black booty. Or Charlotte's. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, all of you are mine!"

While it would have been fun to keep taunting Rhea for a little longer, Asuka just couldn't resist starting to push forwards, and thus causing inch after inch of her dick to slide into that butt hole and deep into the other woman's shit-pipe. Besides, this bitch had made the mistake of embarrassing Asuka, by helping to steal Io from her. More importantly, she had tried to help Charlotte steal her titles.

And if she succeeded, the roles would be reversed, and it would be The Empress receiving this treatment. Only, it would have been far worse, given that she would have been gang banged by three Amazons. Probably breaking in the process. Well, these bitches would pay for their crimes now.

Despite the fact that Rhea was the one losing her butt cherry, Charlotte almost seemed to be suffering more. Which was honestly, the way that Asuka wanted it. After all, this was all Charlotte's fault. She deserved to be punished most of all. And she would be. Both tonight, and more importantly, tomorrow, where The Empress would end this once and for all. Besides, she didn't want to physically hurt Rhea with this.

Just emotionally. And while given the sounds that she was making, the short haired blonde was clearly suffering, the one with long hair was suffering just as clearly, given the look on her face. Which honestly, Asuka was enjoying almost just as much as watching inch after inch of dick disappearing into another female wrestler's ass hole.

Rhea had proudly called herself The Nightmare, but now she was the one living through her greatest nightmare. And the worst part was, that it wasn't quite as bad as she had imagined. At least not physically. No, either because of Asuka's skills, or worse, her own body betraying her, most of the pain she received was emotional.

Sure, there was physical discomfort, but nowhere near as much as there should be, considering she was taking a cock up her virgin arse. Which might mean she was a natural anal slut. Or at least, was being turned into one, thanks to Asuka. Probably Charlotte too. Oh God, why had she agreed to join Charlotte, when she could have been back in NXT UK, ruling the roost?

Of course, she couldn't change things now. Not if she wanted a chance for revenge. No, she just had to take every inch of that dick up her arse, like a good little anal whore. Which again, was easy, with the only saving grace being that she was sure it was mostly because she knew she deserved it.

After all, she had been the one to be pinned, so at the end of the day, if she hadn't been so weak, this wouldn't be happening to her right now. Something she wallowed in throughout the sodomy, but especially during that annoyingly long arse stuffing. Fuck, it got to the point, where she was looking forward to when the bum stuffing would be over. Even if when it was, the humiliation might be even worse.

"Every inch!" Asuka moaned, when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing her strap-on was completely buried in Rhea's tailpipe, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's every single inch, all the way, up your bottom! Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmm, your ass is mine now, Rhea.

Asuka owns your ass hole! And she always will. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, your butt belongs to The Empress. You are her anal bitch. Just like Bianca soon will be. And Charlotte is. Oh yes, you will all be the property of Asuka! Mine, mine, MINE! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, take it like a bitch, ha ha ha ha!"

After being allowed to savour the feeling of having her back passage stuffed with strap-on, Asuka started to slowly pull out of that poor little butt hole, causing Rhea to cry out in the process. She then did it again, when the dick was pushed all the way back in, and then the process was repeated over and over. Oh God, it was official.

She was getting arse fucked. Her most private hole was being turned into a fuck hole for another woman's pleasure. Something that Rhea had gleefully inflicted on countless other women. Some of whom she even liked. Although, in that moment, she felt bad for all of it, as no one deserved to be treated this way. Which in a weird way, was some comfort.

Unfortunately, the pain wasn't as unbearable as it should have been, but it was definitely uncomfortable, allowing her to hold onto the belief that she would hate this. At least for a while. Of course, she just couldn't be that lucky. No, once again Asuka proved what an incredibly skilled arse fucker she was, by continuing to dish out slow but steady thrusts, which apparently caused Rhea's bum to relax, and get used to this obscene treatment.

So much so, Rhea was worried that she might do something extremely embarrassing, like moan in pleasure. Oh God, she couldn't let that happen. She just couldn't. She would never recover from that. Not really. Luckily, just as it felt like she would be given no choice, Asuka moved away from her. More importantly, the cock was taken away from her poor abused back door.

"Charlotte, spread Bianca's cheeks." Asuka ordered, "It's her turn now."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Charlotte said softly.

Bianca couldn't believe this. She wasn't even being acknowledged. For all her accomplishments, and all those countless hours turning herself into the strongest, fastest, and toughest woman on the planet, right now she was nothing. Nothing but a piece of meat, there to be used by this superior woman. God, it was truly a nightmare, with the only saving grace being that she didn't have to spread her cheeks.

No, Charlotte did that for her. The bitch! Oh God, why did Bianca have to gamble her ass hole on trusting a Flair? That was the dumbest decision she'd ever made in her life. One which resulted in a cock knocking on her back door, Asuka taking the time to tease her poor little butt hole for a few long seconds, which felt even longer, before she finally began pushing forwards.

Something which unsurprisingly, had poor Bianca crying out in pain. To her shame, she had indeed fingered her butt hole while waiting for her turn with Asuka's strap-on. But not because she enjoyed it. No, no, no, she hated every second of it. It was just that, however bad the pain of losing her anal cherry would be, she knew it would be even worse without this preparation.

So she subjected herself to this obscene act, in the name of lessening the pain. Now she wondered whether she shouldn't have bothered, because of the agony either way. Not that she wanted to find out. No, she wanted to be anywhere but in this moment, where her ass hole was forced to stretch wider and wider for an invading object, until that object slid through her most private hole, and into her booty.

That object of course being, Asuka's cock, which The Empress just had to gloat about, "And yet another anal cherry for Asuka, ha ha ha ha! Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, the anal cherries of Rhea Ripley and now Bianca Belair belong to The Empress. Just like Charlotte Flair's cherry. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you are all the property of Asuka! Asuka owns you! You are mine! All mine!

Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, take my cock! Take it all the way up your big black booty! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, that's it! Mmmmmmmmm, that's so hot. Watch this, Charlotte. Oh yes, watch what I do to your new friends, ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmm yeah!"

Like Rhea, and pretty much all the other female wrestlers who had been robbed of their anal cherries publicly like this, poor Bianca had no response to this, other than continuing to whimper, gasp and cry out. But that was mostly from the pain and humiliation of having her virgin ass hole stretching around the head of a cock, making it official.

Oh God, no matter what happened after this, Bianca Belair would have forever lost her butt cherry in the middle of the women's locker room. And lost it to Asuka, one of the greatest butt fuckers in the history of the WWE. Who was now going to butt fuck her, and try to break her. And unfortunately, there was a very, very good chance she would succeed.

Of course, Bianca fully intended to fight that with every ounce of her being. However, there was no doubt she was in a real battle. After all, this was not just one of the greatest ass fuckers in the history of this business, but the current Alpha female of the WWE. Because at the end of the day, Bianca was only the Alpha of developmental. Asuka out ranked her by a country mile.

And she had just shown her why. First in the ring, and then with everything so far backstage. Something which continued, when the butt stuffing continued. Oh God, emotionally it was agony, but somehow, Asuka made it physically bearable. Which was a very, very worrying sign for the future.

Asuka adored everything about taking a butt cherry, and the only thing better than taking one, was taking two or more back to back. But this was truly extra special given that she wasn't just taking them from Bianca and Rhea. No, more importantly, she was taking them from Charlotte. Oh yes, it was just a matter of time before the so-called Queen was going to turn her back on her minions.

Probably right after they had dealt with Asuka. Hell, maybe Charlotte wasn't even planning on waiting, and was just going to line them all up after winning tonight, and take their asses, one by one. Well, very soon, it maybe the other way around. Oh yes, there was such wonderful possibilities moving forward, and The Empress wanted to be experience them all. At least, when it came to her topping.

If she was honest with herself, there was a small part of her, a very, very small part of her, which found Charlotte's plans for her appealing. She would never admit that out loud, especially not in the women's locker room, but Charlotte had awoken something inside her. How could she not? The Queen was a beautiful Amazon, who was very skilled at topping.

But in the end, it was Asuka who would be victorious. And this was another step in that direction, one which Asuka very much savoured. Oh yes, in those precious moments, she did her best not to focus on the future. Which was hard, especially with The Queen's face right there, but for the most part, Asuka focused on watching inch after inch of her dick sliding into Bianca's butt hole.

Especially towards the end, when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, inspiring Asuka to gleefully gloat, "And, that's every inch. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, that's the whole fucking cock, all the way, up your bottom! My ccok, up this bottom's bottom! Ha ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, your big fat ass really is mine now, Bianca! All mine! Asuka owns your ass hole! And she always will.

You, Rhea and Charlotte, all mine, forever! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, take it like a whore. The nasty little anal whore you are! That Charlotte and Rhea are! That all Asuka's bitches are. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooodddddddddddddd, just fucking take it!"

During that little rant, Asuka curled her hips this way and that, causing the dildo strapped around her waist to churn the inside of Bianca's bowels. After all, Rhea had arguably been punished enough, given she had suffered the humiliation of being the one to be pinned tonight. Bianca, on the other hand, deserved more. Not too much more. Not enough to be seriously damaged.

But, more. And Asuka greatly enjoyed dishing out this punishment, just as she would later on, when they really got down to business. For now, she arguably showed mercy, by eventually beginning to slowly thrust back and forth, and thus causing the strap-on to slid in and out of the other woman's butt hole, making it official.

Making it official, that The EST, Bianca Belair was receiving her first ever butt fucking, courtesy of The Empress, Asuka. Oh yes, Asuka would be forever the first one to give Bianca her first taste of taking it up the ass, arguably always making her inferior to her. Or at least, that's how it felt. God knows, Charlotte Flair had been living rent-free in the head of Asuka, ever since taking her anal cherry.

And sadly, no matter what happened, that fact could never, ever be changed. Then again, maybe it could, given the look on Charlotte's face throughout the taking of these anal cherries. Maybe especially now, as the so-called Queen was seemingly too embarrassed to look at The Empress, and instead very much focusing on Asuka's dick pumping in and out of that bitch hole.

"Charlotte?" Asuka's voice suddenly echoed throughout the room, causing the long-haired blonde to look up into a grinning face, "You want a treat?"

"I-" Charlotte gulped, knowing where this was going.

"Of course you do." Asuka said dismissively, quickly adding as she pulled her cock out of Bianca's ass, and pressed it against Charlotte's lips, "Ooooooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmmmm, The Queen always wants to be spoiled. Well here you are, my Queen. Ass flavoured dick, all for you. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, all for you. So go ahead, taste it. Oh yeah, taste Bianca's slutty little ass on my cock!"

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Charlotte grumbled softly.

Charlotte once again resented this latest humiliation, and only said those words because she had too. However, if she was honest with herself, this was one particular degrading act that she had been looking forward too. Which didn't have to be a big deal, and she tried to tell herself that it wasn't. Besides, the women of the WWE went ass to mouth all the time. And dished out rim jobs.

Yes, this wasn't ideal, but Charlotte had been planning on tasting the asses of Bianca and Rhea, one way or another. And this was both at the same time. Oh yes, this was a combination of those slutty little butts. So no wonder she let out a long, loud moan, the second her lips wrapped around that cock.

Which was embarrassing, but really she was too lost in the moment to truly care. Oh yes, Charlotte's eyelids fluttered closed, making it nice and easy for her to block out the rest of the world, so she could concentrate on savouring the combination of those flavours on the head of that big dick, before she began bobbing her head up and down. Which of course, meant more butt cream. A lot more.

Hell, she was even given plenty of time to deep throat the entire length, before inevitably the dildo was taken away from her, and shoved back into Rhea's loosened ass for more flavouring. The process was then repeated, of course. Just not with Charlotte. Or just The Queen and her former allies.

No, thanks to them being in a room full of shameless ass to mouth sluts, Asuka was happy to share the wealth. Especially given these were her shameless ATM whores. And more importantly, it was not long ago they belonged to Charlotte. Something she was only too happy to remind her, throughout the next few long minutes of constantly making bitches go ass to mouth.

Which Charlotte did her best to ignore, even if the alternative wasn't much better. Especially because while she mostly found herself envious of her former bitches, she unfortunately did also find herself wishing to be in the place of Bianca and Rhea. Despite the fact that they had the worst part of it, constantly being teased, the way they were.

If anything, it was impressive they hadn't broken like the rest. At least temporarily. Which was actually a promising sign for them. Hell, maybe Charlotte's original arrangement with them could be salvaged? If Bianca and/or Rhea were willing interfere on the behalf of The Queen during the all important deciding match tomorrow, of course.

Then the three of them could finally take revenge on The Empress. Something which Asuka more than earnt over the next few long minutes, as she mostly teased her latest conquest. Luckily, that gave Charlotte something to focus on. Oh yes, she focused on her annoyance. And more importantly, how she and her new improved Court would take revenge on Asuka, only for her rival to give her an offer she couldn't refuse.

"Charlotte, wanna join me in fucking these bitches in the ass?" Asuka suddenly questioned.

"Yes! Finally!" Charlotte snapped with frustration, and then when her dangerous rival gave her a look, she quickly added, "I mean, yes Mistress Asuka. I would love to fuck these bitch asses."

Asuka smirked wickedly at this response, and the fact that the once mighty Charlotte Flair practically broke something to get a strap-on around her waist, lube it up, and most importantly of all, shoved it up the ass of Rhea Ripley. Fuck, Asuka almost felt bad for Rhea.

However, the so-called Nightmare clearly had great potential as an anal loving bottom, given that she cried out in mostly pleasure as she was anally violated hard and fast. And the Empress would make sure she got there. Just not right now. No, right now, the double champion and Alpha was banking pretty much everything on these two so-called tops being able to recover from this. Even if it was becoming really touch and go.

To be fair, Asuka didn't need them to survive to defeat Charlotte. It would just be extra satisfying, is all. Then again, this was also really satisfying. Hell, during the next few wonderful minutes, which might have even been hours, it felt like The Empress and The Queen could have possibly been friends, if it wasn't for the need to be on top of this business, in every sense of the word.

Because it really was fun to go back and forth with a woman who was every bit her equal, butt fucking Bianca and Rhea to the edge of orgasm, over and over again. Hell, part of Asuka wanted to do that all night long. Unfortunately, none of them had the stamina for that. Especially not the poor tops turned bottoms, who inevitably begged for the privilege of cumming like the bitches they now were, with their asses stuffed with cock.

"Harder! Oh God, please just fuck me harder!" Rhea cried out in frustration, then whimpered pathetically, "Oh fuck, please Charlotte, fuck my ass! Ah fuck, I mean, Mistress Charlotte! Oh my God Mistress Charlotte, fucking wreck my ass! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, fuck my butt hard and deep, and make me your bitch! Ah fuck! AH FUCK!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Me too." Bianca cried out in frustration, then whimpered pathetically, "Oh my God, fuck me harder, Mistress Asuka. Please? I need it! Ooooooooooooh shit, I need it way more than that bitch. Please? Just a little harder, mmmmmmmmm, that's all I need! Please? Make me your fucking bitch, if you can! I don't care, I just need to cum!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I just need to cum I just need to cum I just need to fucking cum! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, that's good. Mmmmmmmmm, that's real good. But I need more. Please, please, plassssssssseeeeeeeeeee, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Normally, this would be the part where Asuka solidified her dominance by increasing her pace, until she effortlessly made another woman cum for her. However, in this case, it was actually holding back which was allowing her to solidify her dominance. Or more accurately, it would do, in the long run. She was sure of it. Well, mostly.

Because while it was true that Charlotte was the first to make Rhea and then Bianca cum, it was the mighty Empress who pounded them into unconsciousness. Something they might not be very aware of at the stage. Not really. But Asuka was betting everything on the fact that they did, and more importantly, Charlotte was left watching this brutal display of anal dominance.