Ready Player Two Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went back to the nightstand drawer and pulled out another scarf. This one was of the same material, only black. She turned back to the strikingly beautiful woman laid out on her bed.

"I'm sure you've done blind training while at OCS right?" She purred while stroking the soft, black cloth and taking in J.D.'s reaction. Before J.D. could protest, she continued. " It teaches you to always be on high alert, to expect anything, and to use your other senses to compensate for your lack of sight." She leaned over and kissed J.D. deeply, stealing her breath and her argument. "Well this situation is a little different. This will teach you to just let what happens happen. To give in, let go, and thoroughly enjoy whatever I do to you," she finished by bringing the cloth over those brilliant, and a little fearful, cobalt eyes. She engaged the kiss again, forcing her tongue deep into the willing mouth, while she tied a simple knot at the back of J.D.'s head.

J.D. groaned in frustration. "This is so not fair, Diana," she complained. "You're taking key sensations away from me."

"But I'm going to give you so many more," Diana whispered next to her ear. "That I promise you. Now just relax, baby"

She stood up and removed her clothes as she watched J.D. breathe.

"What are you doing?" J.D. whined. "At least tell me what you're doing please."

Diana chuckled. "I like it when you say please."

"Please, Diana," J.D. said sexily, grinning.

"Oh that's good," Diana laughed. "That's real good."

"Ummm. Listen. I'm not into the pleasure/pain thing just in case that's what you have in mind," J.D. stammered, with sudden concern.

Diana smiled, trying hard to not laugh loudly. "You know how to stop this," she said seriously. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

You're going to beg me not to be so gentle here shortly, Diana mused. She stared down at the vulnerable, bound, and blind-folded perfection that was completely at her mercy and imprinted the image into her mind.

J.D. was a bundle of nerves, waiting for that first touch. She reverted back to her training and listened closely and flared her nostrils for any change in scent. She had no idea how she had gotten herself into this position but she realized she didn't want out of it. When Diana laid down the one rule she knew she wouldn't break it, couldn't break it. She did not want to walk out of this woman's life, forever. It had been a long time since J.D. had felt such a deep emotion as this one and in such a short period of time. She suddenly remembered that she was reporting to the Army tomorrow and felt tears threaten. Then she felt Diana's lips tenderly kiss her own. The kiss was so tender and so unexpected that a tear slipped out onto the cloth covering her eyes.

"You are so beautiful," Diana breathed gently into J.D.'s ear, causing her to shiver.

"I wish I could see your beauty," J.D. sighed. Diana gently licked her lips in reply, causing her to open her mouth in expectancy of more, but no more came. She felt a finger softly trace the inside of her ear and another one trail down the side of a breast, forcing her nipples to harden and a moan to escape her lips. Diana's tongue wrapped around a nipple and slid roughly over the top. "Oh wow," J.D. moaned, in spite of herself. This woman is a ghost, she thought. She's nowhere and then she's everywhere.

Diana moved slowly, softly. She had learned a lot about stealth in the past few years, as she had about many things. She scanned J.D.'s tight, expectant body, choosing the next target of her touch. She leaned over slowly and nuzzled a sharp hip, raking her teeth softly over the blade as she brought her hand down to brush an inner thigh. J.D.'s sharp intake of breath and involuntary opening of her legs was proof of the effect Diana was having on her. Oh yes, Diana thought. You are mine. She bent over and took a hard nipple into her mouth and sucked lightly. J.D. sighed. Diana pinched the other nipple and quickly let go. J.D gasped. Diana took a finger and stroked a nail over the lower lips, directly along the fold. J.D. moaned in frustration. Diana directed her little touches, soft and drawn out, hard and quick, to every sensitive bit of skin on J.D., leaving her trembling and tight as a wire. Diana stood up, smiled and surveyed her handi-work. J.D. was taking short, fast breaths and was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Diana very carefully walked over and leaned down to take an earlobe into her mouth.

"Please," J.D. groaned.

"Please what?" Diana purred into her ear.

What came out of J.D.'s mouth in reply, stunned Diana into a silent stillness and knocked her pulse into a fast gallop. "Please love me," J.D. whispered.

As soon as the words left her mouth, J.D. knew they were true. She hadn't meant to say them, saying them was probably a bad idea, but the words were completely honest. She wanted this woman to love her. Something about Diana stirred her heart deeply. There was a familiarity there that she couldn't explain, like they had known each other in a different life. She was about to say something to try and explain the damning words when she felt Diana's lips crush down on hers in a deeply passionate kiss. Diana's hands cradled her face, as J.D. returned the kiss with equal passion and not a little relief.

Diana broke the kiss and replied with a simple, "Ok." She quickly kissed J.D.'s nose and disappeared again. The next thing J.D. felt was Diana's tongue sweeping up and in between the folds of her sex. The touch was so sudden and so intimate that J.D. cried out and pushed her hips up for more. She felt Diana's arm suddenly force her hips back to the bed and trap them there. Damn, she's strong, J.D. noticed silently right before realizing she could feel Diana's breast against her thigh. And she's naked! She pulled her arms forward and groaned when she was stopped by the restraints.

"Careful there sweetheart," Diana admonished from between her thighs.

"But your naked," J.D. groaned again in frustration letting her arms sink back down behind her head. Diana chuckled softly, her breath driving J.D. insane. Diana licked J.D.'s inner lips tenderly, opening the folds of her sex and finding her entrance. Diana began to use her tongue to scribe circles around the opening, pushing just slightly inside of the silken, wet tunnel. J.D. moaned and fisted the cloth that was restraining her arms and concentrated on the experienced woman's deft touch. Diana ran her tongue up just short of J.D.'s engorged nub. She placed her lips around it and began to hum. J.D. jumped and yipped, her whole body screaming for release. Diana put her thumb at J.D.'s entrance and began to scribe those same firm circles while she hummed and sucked on J.D's clit.

"Oh, sweet Jesus," J.D. moaned, the intensity of the orgasm that slowly broke over her taking her completely by surprise. "Oh Diana, please don't stop." Every time Diana's thumb completed a circle, another wave of ecstasy crashed over her. She felt like she would continue to come until her heart gave out. Eventually the waves ebbed and she tried to catch her breath. In her bliss, she had lost track of Diana.

"Can I touch you now?" J.D. begged breathlessly. "Can I hold you please?" Her own vulnerability surprised her. It had been so long, too damn long.

Diana tried to quietly catch her own breath. Taking J.D. over the top and then slowly, gently through the waves had affected her more than she cared to admit. When J.D. made her pleading request Diana wanted nothing more than to untie her and fall into her arms. Diana stilled herself, willing herself to finish what she had brought J.D. here to do.

"Not quite yet lover," she whispered next to J.D.'s ear. "You're not nearly as relaxed as I want you to be." J.D. made a sound of heartbreaking dejection that tore at Diana.

"I'll make it better, baby," Diana reassured. "I promise." She kissed J.D. deeply and stood back up. "But I need you to work on what you started in me first." She could see the brows come together in confusion under the blindfold and J.D. opened her lips to speak. Before she could, Diana put her finger to J.D.'s. mouth.

"Shhh," she admonished. "That beautiful mouth can do better things than talk."

J.D. was still working out the words when she felt Diana straddle her waist in one fluid motion, placing the knees so that she couldn't lift her hips. Her hands hit the end of the restraints again and Diana "tsked". She couldn't help it. Her hands automatically reacted. It was a damn good thing she had let Diana tie her up or this would have been over already. She felt Diana's smile lite on her lips before she felt a small, hard nub replace it. She immediately took the nipple between her lips and licked and sucked with greedy abandon.

"Mmmm," Diana moaned. "That's nice."

She scraped her teeth across it as it was stolen away, eliciting a gasp from Diana.

"Go ahead," Diana growled. "Use those teeth." J.D. felt a nipple at her lips again and didn't hesitate. She nipped at it several times with her teeth and then held it while she sucked and scraped. Diana moaned loudly above her and stole it away again. J.D. felt her hips being released and, quicker than she could've imagined, she felt the knees trapping her upper arms. She raised her head as much as she could, knowing what hovered above her face. Diana pushed her head down and raked her fingers through her hair, chuckling.

"Patience," Diana said and then lowered her smooth, shaven lips down onto J.D.'s mouth. J.D. inhaled Diana's sent into her nostrils and buried her tongue into Diana's sex. Without her hands there was no going slow, no finesse. She didn't think she could tease and draw it out even if Diana had demanded it. She wanted to taste every inch of this woman, right now. She licked, and sucked, and nibbled, and kissed and listened to Diana's moans and gasps. Diana kept her hips perfectly still and J.D. tried everything she could to shatter that self control. Diana's thighs tensed up around her head and just as she thought she had driven the damn woman over the edge, she felt it all taken away.

Diana got off of the bed, and off of J.D.'s mouth, in one graceful movement.

"Aarrgghh!" J.D. groaned. "Come back here."

"No worries, honey," Daina said regaining her breath. "I don't believe in frustrating myself. You, on the other hand..." She reached into her overnight bag and pulled out something she had packed without knowing if she would have the opportunity to use it. She turned back to J.D. and walked over and sat on the side of the bed.

"I'm going to have mercy on you and explain what I'm going to do next," she said slowly and carefully while looking at the unhappy face turned toward her voice. She took the red, double-sided, strapless dildo she had taken out of her bag and placed it gently on J.D.'s stomach. She ignored the resulting gasp and continued, "as you have already surmised, that is a particularly large dildo."

"Diana, I can't..." J.D. breathed.

"J.D.," Diana interrupted. "I know you. I know how to please you." She took the dildo and pressed the smaller knob side against J.D.'s inner thigh and rolled it, letting J.D. feel it's size in comparison to the longer, thicker, more prominent side. "This you can take and will," she spoke strongly, indicating no room for argument. "Once you have it inside of you, I need you to use those muscles to keep it in place. When I rise up you need to bear down until I come back to you. You cannot let go. Do you understand?"

"I, I'll try," J.D. stammered.

"There is no try soldier," Diana spoke clearly while applying lube to the two sides of the silicon sex tool. "You either hang on tightly or I'm going to go elsewhere and take care of what you started."

J.D.'s screwed up face looked so pitiful that Diana leaned over and kissed her tenderly. She took her fingers and ran them through J.D.'s wet, inner lips and rubbed the opening softly. J.D. moaned into her mouth as Diana slowly pushed the knob past her entrance. When it popped into place J.D. gasped and trembled. Diana kissed more deeply as she tested the hold and felt J.D. tighten her muscles around it.

"That's perfect," she praised as she looked down at the spectacle she had created. Standing perfectly erect from between J.D.'s thighs was a 9", thick, red cock just waiting for someone to take advantage of it.

J.D. felt like she was going mad. This woman is going to make me crazy, She thought. She had a good idea of what she looked like and Diana confirmed it with her next move.

"Hold on tight, sweetheart," warned Diana. "Just a little test." She pulled the length of the dildo toward J.D.'s stomach, pushing the ridges that were molded into the bottom of the thing directly into her clit. She felt the knob slipping and tightened her inner muscles, gasping as Diana brought the tip down to touch above her navel. Diana let it go and J.D. felt it swing back up and sway slightly. Wow, she thought with amazement. I have a dick. She realized something else at the same time and growled.

"Let me see." J.D. demanded. "There is no way you are going to ride me like a goddamn porn star and not let me see." She knew as soon as the last word left her mouth that it was a mistake but it was too late to take it back.

"I don't like your tone," Diana said softly from beside her. Her voice betrayed her anger. "Or your language. Maybe I should gag you too. No. I want to hear you. I need to hear you." Diana let the ensuing silence hang for a moment.

"I'm sorry," J.D. whispered with complete and total sincerity.

Diana's voice suddenly came from right next to her ear. J.D. hadn't felt her rise from the bed and inhaled sharply.

"I know," Diana whispered delicately, "and I will ride you any damn way I please."

Diana stood, inhaled, and calmed herself. J.D. was frustrated, which is exactly what she wanted before she took the woman to ecstasy and complete exhaustion. Diana would take care of her own frustration while she did it. She walked to the end of the bed and pulled on J.D.'s ankles until her legs were down and pulled together. Diana then pulled the woman herself down so that J.D.'s knees were over the edge and her arms were at the end of the tether. J.D., very smartly, said nothing. Diana gracefully hopped onto the bed and positioned herself over the dildo. She grabbed the base, pushing it further into J.D., forcing the admonished woman to gasp, and placed the tip at her wet opening. She very slowly sank down, filling herself with every bit of the long, thick cock. J.D. moaned as their bodies met.

"Tighten up lover," Diana crooned. She ground the ridges against J.D.'s clit for emphasis, causing her to yelp and then groan. Diana began to move her body slowly up and down, taking the full length again and again. When she started to pant, she stopped and stilled.

"What are you doing?" J.D. asked.

"Just shifting position a little," Diana said smiling. She leaned back enough to push the bulb as far up and inside of J.D. as was possible and with the sounds of astonishment ringing in her ears, she began to move. As she moved on top of J.D. She would shift direction just a little on the upstroke. A little to the right, a little to the left, until eventually she heard J.D. moan differently.

"Oh God," she said perplexed. "What is that?" Diana's lips turned up in a big smile and she took note. She slowed down and leaned forward. She was more than ready to get some relief.

"Ok, baby," she purred. "You're going to have to hold on very tightly."

J.D. did as she was told and felt Diana lean further forward. Diana kissed her hungrily, deeply. J.D. returned the kiss, and then a noise of pleasure escaped as Diana began to ride her with a vengeance. She pumped herself up and down, grinding against J.D. every time she came down and then pushed herself forward, grinding again, to come back up. J.D. was beginning to think she wouldn't be able to hold her orgasm back any longer, when Diana finally cried out and shook all over. J.D. let herself go and cried out with Diana, their voices blending into a long awaited song of pleasure.

J.D. hadn't even stopped moaning with the aftershocks, when Diana slickly disengaged herself and grabbed the dildo. She moved it around inside of J.D., enjoying the little cries she brought forth. She very carefully pulled it out and J.D. screamed,"Ah fuck!" Diana tossed the silicone cock unceremoniously to the side and began licking J.D.'s hot, wet, sex with a fervor. Diana easily entered two fingers into J.D. and searched for the spot she had located earlier. 'Up and a little to the left,' she thought to herself. She knew she had it when J.D.'s pitched lowered.

J.D. felt curiously empty after Diana had removed the dildo. More empty than if she had taken the other side and more. Diana's tongue soothed her and she barely noticed when the fingers eased inside. 'More,' she wanted to cry out, but couldn't find the breath. But when those fingers curled and started to furiously rub, she experienced a whole new sensation. She suddenly felt full, so full she might burst.

"Say my name," Diana demanded from between her legs.

"Diana," J.D. breathed out.

"Louder," Diana shouted.

"Diana!" J.D. screamed as the pressure escalated. "Oh God, Diana!"

J.D. felt the fingers push harder and faster and she had no idea what was going to happen next, but she knew she wanted it and wanted it bad.

"Diana, yes, yes!" She yelled out and the wave she was riding just kept getting taller and taller. "Please Diana. Pleeeaase," the word turned into an undulating howl as a mouth found her ravaged clit and began to suck. Almost immediately the wave crested and she felt a hot river run out between her thighs. The pleasure continued to crest and she rode it for all she was worth, unknowingly repeating Diana's name over and over again. Finally the sensation ebbed and all she could do was lay there, raggedly breathing, with a sweet smile playing on her lips. She felt Diana leave the bed but was too exhausted to react.

Diana looked down at a job well done. J.D. looked as if she could happily fall asleep right there. She was the perfect picture of complete and total satisfaction. Diana took a towel and wiped herself off. Feeling badly for what she was about to do, she walked over and gently towel dried J.D.'s still form.

"Mmmm," J.D. hummed in appreciation.

Maybe, I should just let it go, Diana contemplated to herself. All she wanted to do was crawl into bed and wrap her arms around the gorgeous woman laying there, put her head on that amazing chest, and listen to the heartbeat underneath. Who cares if she doesn't remember, she reasoned. Maybe it's better that way.

But somewhere deep inside of her, that 21 year old, naive girl screamed for vengeance and the memories of how heartbroken she had been came crashing into her head.

Diana tossed the towel aside and walked to the closet. She hoped that she had remembered correctly and hadn't thrown out the outfit from that fateful night. She opened the door and found it tucked in the back, complete with bra, but no panties. She wouldn't need them. She began to dress.

J.D. reluctantly stirred herself from her half sleep and remembered where she was as Diana toweled her off. She took a moment to enjoy the amazing blissful feeling of total relaxation before she spoke.

"Ummm," she found that her tongue was thick and her mouth was completely dry. She cleared her throat and tried again, "Diana? Sweet Diana." She tried to sing, but it came out in a croak.

"Right here," Diana said from above her head, as she slowly took the blindfold from J.D.'s eyes and stepped into view. J.D. blinked, and then blinked again. Diana was wearing a flowing cream button up blouse that was not buttoned at all and a flowing, calf length white skirt with buttons up the side. The outfit was too large but stirred a memory in J.D.'s foggy mind. A creamy, lace bra was on prominent display and as she noticed that it was clasped in the front, images started to surface from her memory. The Connection. Her Firebird. Her gaze moved up to Diana's face, her long, auburn hair hanging free, her deep, brown eyes showing a familiar vulnerability. The memory of the entire time spent with Diana on that long ago night instantly clicked into place.