Ready to Run Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercy did a quick analysis as she shifted her hips beneath him. Okay, so it didn't hurt anymore. But damn, it was tight in there. She was definitely feeling the burn and not in her thighs on a stair master either. That was a muscle she was not used to using.

His words brought her quickly back to reality. "Mercy? What the fuck was that?"

She laughed at his outrage, and his cock somehow went deeper, "City boy, if you have to ask, I ain't telling."

Will tried to pull back, but she was having none of that. "Damage is done now. So, if you don't mind, shut up and fuck me." Her arms laced about his neck. The confused and pained look on his face was almost comical.

But Mercy knew only one way of handling things that made her uncomfortable, and that was to brashly take control of the situation, "Finish what you started, city boy."

She lifted her hips and slowly circled them. She smiled at the low moan that movement elicited from his throat like that old wound dog they once tried to save behind the diner. Mercy did it again, this time a bit bolder as she pulled his face down towards hers. She lifted her head and captured those kiss-ass-able lips as she found some rhythm that magical seemed to dance in her soul.

Will moaned into her mouth as his tongue and cock caught the tempo of her music. And sweet Mary mother of god did that boy know how that dance went. This time Mercy hurtled right past that nebula and into the middle of that black hole. The only thing she had to cling to was those incredibly broad shoulders. She felt him trembling, or was that her? Those moans were most definitely sung in perfect harmony as together they found heaven or the closest damned thing to it.

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Tess,

Sorry, those authors are real! Anymore than Walmax is.

Because Laura babysat for Jack, he and Mercy are sort of like kissing cousins. They did make out once behind the trailer when they were young but there was the 'oh-no' factor in it. And I have taken down Jack's story because so much of it had changed. There are a couple of clues about who in these stories though.

Thank you for your lovely comments that are better than money.

Tara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ahem...

At one point before you wrote this my brain was pushing Mercy towards the Casino owner. I’m happy to be wrong though. Even though I’m very happily married I still occasionally have ‘book boyfriends‘ too, surely I can’t be the only one who does that?

Oh and .....uhm thanks for the names of those authors! Kindle here I come 😉

Tess (UK)

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 4 years ago
green parrot

You should definitely do that and then (or at the same time) read all the rest of the threads, Goodbye Earl, One night stand, etc. Just great :)

greenparrotgreenparrotalmost 4 years ago
I suspect I should go back and read the preceding chapters.

This makes no sense from where I jumped in.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tight Fittin' Jeans Ch. 00 Prologue Just a 'good ole boy's girl'.in Novels and Novellas
Drive Hal struggles to deal with Lisa's cock teasing adultery.in Loving Wives
I'm 51 You're never too old to start again.in Loving Wives
What's on Your Mind? Why does my wife want a girls night out?in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories