Ready to Run Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will was her man, the only one for her. She lifted her hips and met his next downward thrust. She ground against him in slow circles that seemed to heighten both their needs and their agonies. She had not even completed that second circle when she felt this world slipping away, her body climbing towards that nirvana as it convulsed around him.

He groaned into her mouth as she felt the muscles in his shoulders tighten. He trembled in her arms, and she took this man deeper into her heart, her soul, and her body. They reached that heaven together as she felt his cock thicken and twitch inside her. Then he filled her once more.

Mercy would not have cared if he collapsed on top of her, if she were crushed beneath him. But he rolled to the side, taking most of the weight off of her. They stayed locked like that for long moments; she began to relax as bright sunlight drifted through those broken boards. Maybe this was heaven? It was indeed as close as her crazy smart-mouthed ass would ever get.

She was just drifting deeper when he rolled over onto his back, wrapping his arms tightly about her shoulders and drawing her back so that his chest once more became her favorite pillow. Her fingers danced and played across his chest and stomach as she listened to the sweet rhythm of his heart. His body was more than hot enough to keep her warm.

As sleep began to overtake her, she kissed that smooth dark skin next to his heart, "Caleb Williams, I'm glad I waited because you are so much better than any book boyfriend." She heard that soft rumble and felt his laughter beneath her cheek, but she was too far gone to care. As sweet dreams overcame her nightmares. Just for this once. In this man's arms.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So.., what happened to this wonderful author?

DarknsDarknsover 2 years ago

Well, with not being able to give this a rating, I have favourited this story in the hope that you might one day put pen to paper towards continuing this intriguing story. I really enjoyed the reading experience so, thank you @Tara Cox.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 3 years ago

you over did the Kiss-ass-able saying but I still gave you 5 stars and fav story status. Thanks for sharing your time

and talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So beautifully perfect

It might be a little sad but I get a little buzz of happiness when I see your name pop up in the “New” stories section.

I’m not entirely sure how you do it because it’s got to be difficult to improve on perfection. Lovely addition. Thank you x

Tess (UK)

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 4 years ago

Wow, I like pretty much all your stories but this one is a clear cut above. Really outstanding. Thanks!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ready to Run Series Info

Similar Stories

One Night Stand Ch. 01 When it seems like we have it all, one thing can be missing.in Erotic Couplings
Tight Fittin' Jeans Ch. 00 Prologue Just a 'good ole boy's girl'.in Novels and Novellas
Goodbye, Earl Ch. 01 A Mama's Love.in Mature
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Drive Hal struggles to deal with Lisa's cock teasing adultery.in Loving Wives
More Stories