Ready to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my dick," he whispered, trembling. "Please, you—you h-have to..."

"Oh, no." She giggled, and he felt her hand reach down, her finger stroking along his shaft. "That's no way to talk to me. I... I thought you were tired of being teased?"

The whorelip flower, still clutched between her fingers, tickled the tip of his cock with its nectar-drenched 'tongue'.

She smirked as his jaw dropped.

And that was when all semblance of self-control vanished. He grabbed her roughly by the head, rolling onto his back, and pushed her towards his groin. "Now!" he cried, eyes wild. "D-do it now!"

"Ooh, is that what Master wants?" Tiffany purred. But she was staring down with clear rapture at his throbbing, erect member. "Am I supposed to suck that big, pretty cock? Do I get to do that? Please, Master, may I?"

She was teasing him again. Senya couldn't take it anymore. His breaths were coming in uneven and hoarse; he was barely lucid, stupid with desire—

"Well, Master?" the demoness hissed, grinning ear to ear. She pursed her lips for a chaste kiss and leaned in, sighing softly. "It does look like it would like an eensy-weensy li—MMF!"

And with that, Senya had bucked up and shoved her right down onto his cock.

Her moans of indignation and surprise quickly gave way to erotic moans and whimpers as he fucked her mouth like it belonged to him. Her tongue lavished love upon his sensitive member as her lips smacked all he way down to the base.

Her eyes were heavy-lidded, almost as though entranced. But occasionally, she looked up at him with a look of overwhelmed adoration.

And gods, oh, gods, was she talented. His cock was practically crying out in bliss as she ran her mouth over it—practically inhaled it. She sucked it like a kissing angel in love, like it was the yummiest, most succulent sweetmeat she'd ever tasted. The moans she gave were an overwhelming backdrop to a soundtrack of smacking lips, sucking sounds, and lovely little whimpers that made Senya feel... powerful, in a way he'd never felt before.

She made him feel this way. He stared at her in devotion, in delight. He'd known how good submission felt for a while, but this... no one had ever looked at him with that kind of single-minded submissiveness. He'd never known how good it could feel to make someone else feel so good.

It was a heady drug. His mind was spinning and sinking like a snow cloud in a hurricane, fluffy and soft and increasingly scattered in the spiral of her lovely tongue around his cock. She slurped messily, eyes locked on his, and he started to tremble.

His fingers tangled into her lovely red locks as his breath caught. At that moment, he knew there was no way in the entire world that he would ever, ever let her leave him.

He was... he was...

"I'm g-gonna..." He bucked upwards, and Tiffany desperately tried to move to keep sucking, to keep the same bobbing head motion. "G-gonna—"

She pulled off his cock with a lewd pop, licked her lips, and stared up at him with wide, needy eyes. "Thank you so much, Master, for letting me taste you!"

Senya was shellshocked. His cock still throbbed, aching for release. He couldn't even muster anger, though—not when the little slut was so pathetically grateful.

"Y-yeah," he grunted, stroking her hair with one shaking hand. His cock felt almost cold without her lips wrapped around it. "J-just... m-more..."

Her eyes lit up in relief. "Ooh, thank you so much," she cooed, "I'm not sure cute little me could've handled you inside me. My poor, tight, wet cunt never could've endured it. Thanks for letting me just use my mouth!" She giggled and blew a little kiss.

"Ah..." He stared at her, noticing just how slick she was between her legs. He remembered what it had felt like inside her before—how he'd made her squeal, how her pussy had contracted around him. He could hear the whorelip gently kissing her down below, long, wet slurps that made his heart pound and cock throb. "Welcome?"

"Yes," the demoness whispered, "Gosh, I mean, I bet I would've just been a wet, drooling mess by the end of it. Totally in your power." She batted her eyelashes.

Senya blinked. His cock tingled. But again, he felt that strange drive.

"And my poor, tight cunt..." she whimpered, as the whorelip seemed to speed up. "Oh, it would milk you to orgasm after orgasm, Master! Perfect, permanent pleasure! But instead you let me suck you like a good little slut."

Senya shifted slightly, feeling uncertain. "Nn..."

She gave his cock a teasing little lick and beamed down at him. "Master is so thoughtful to put his lover's needs over his own pleasure!"

"Uh... uh-huh..." Senya's eyes were glazing over. His mind felt glazed, too—glazed and sweet.

Her tight, drooling cunt...

It felt so incredible before.

She'll be a total mess at the end of it, just like before.

Orgasm after orgasm, her voice echoed in his head.

Perfect.

Permanent.

Pleasure.

"Pleasure," he rasped, breathing heavily. "My pleasure."

She blinked. Batted her eyelashes again. "Master?"

He slowly climbed up, and she gave a little whine of confusion, pulling back. "I want your pussy," he growled, as the strange headiness filled his foggy mind. "Wanna... come inside it."

She quailed, biting her lip, tail flicking behind her. "Oh, I couldn't possibly!"

But her eyes lingered on his erect cock, still slick with her saliva, and she licked her lips.

"You want it," he purred, gripping her weakly by the shoulder.

She bit her lip. Arousal was building in her. She, too, was breathing heavily.

"Say it," he commanded.

There was a very short pause.

"I want it, Master," she whimpered.

"I didn't hear that." He reached down towards her cunt, to check the wetness they both knew was there. He felt a strange surge of pride. She was his. He was about to prove it.

And as his hand drew near, she seemed to melt down entirely. "I want it!" she squealed, falling into the grass before him. Her face going bright red, the succubus spread her legs wide, reached down to open up her pussy for him. "I want it I want it want your big cock oh please please please..."

He stared at her pussy, shimmering with juices, its scent heady and overwhelming.

She stared up at him, her eyes heavy lidded, her lips half-parted, whispering something he could not fully hear and did not need to consciously understand.

She was his.

He fell to his knees, grabbed her around the waist, and plunged into her tightness. She screamed, back-arching.

"Mine," he gasped, thrusting deep into her, as her pussy contracted around him. She was so wet, so silky

"Yours!" she bleated. "Yours-yours-yours—oh, gods in the dead heavens—"

"My little s-slut," he cried, his cock throbbing desperately. Everything was a red haze. He needed it, needed her, needed itall...

"Yours!" she screamed. "Your little slut, little needy o-obedient whore—"

"Horny little subby s-s-succubus," he husked, as his cock started to twitch, as the pleasure built to a crescendo...

"Oh!" She giggled, licking her lips as she looked up at him. There was a strange look in her eyes—an oddly gleeful look. Almost like she was anticipating something. "Actually, I'm an incubus."

He barely heard her. Because he was cumming, and unbelievably, indescribable bliss was cascading through him like a volcano's eruption.

He screamed in pure pleasure—pure, perfect, permanent. She was screaming, too, her gasps and sighs totally given way to shrieks of delight as his cock filled her.

He shot off load after load, ecstasy overwhelming his tired, confused mind. It felt... better than anything he''d ever felt. Better than suckling at Mommy's teat, better than submitting to the Thriae's jars of honey, better than lying with the puppy sprites or even being caught within Brigitte's lovely flower. It felt like every orgasm he'd ever had—whether it was in a sleepy fleece sprite's embrace, at an enchantress's cooed command, or from the lapping tongues of his five puppy sprites—had been boiled into one soul-melting climax.

Senya now understood why the demons used the phrase "sucked him molten".

It felt like every single ounce of Senya was going into this orgasm, and the result went beyond pleasure. Senya was pleasure. He was dissolving into pure pleasure. It was all he knew.

And, he realized numbly, it was not stopping.

The incubus was laughing. "O-oh m-my gods, you're so—you were so—but nowOOOH!"

He moaned with her, nearly collapsing atop his lover. He couldn't think. Couldn't breathe. Couldn't feel anything but her hot, tight cunt. So hot. It felt almost like a second mouth, maintaining its suction even as he went all-but-limp. Milking him.

Tiffany gave a blissful cry, clutching at him. She beamed up at him with a look of triumph, and he saw his eyes reflected in her red pupils—his hazel eyes slowly turning a dark crimson as red flooded them.

Or as all light save that dark crimson glow fled his irises.

"Wh-what—" Senya tried to muster the energy to feel worried. But then another wave of pleasure was rushing through him, and he was reduced to clinging to the laughing Tiffany as she..

... devoured him.

"Yummy," she cooed in his ear. "Oh, Master, such a sweet soul you have!" She kissed his cheek.

His eyes widened. no. His soul! He had to... had to...

"Have to keep pounding your little slut," she whispered in his ear with a giggle, wriggling her hips around his shaft. "Ooh, isn't this fun?"

had to

had to

Senya stared into her eyes, and saw his eyes in hers.

He had to keep pounding his horny little slut. Recovering some of his strength, he thrust deeper into her with a growl. She happily squealed as her legs wrapped around his hips and clutched him within her. Her pussy continued to suck.

Time seemed to grow murky and distant as the fog of merciless pleasure rendered it relative. But eventually, the orgasm began to recede.

It did not end. It would never end. The ecstasy remained at the back of his mind, suckling at his consciousness like a baby to a nipple, like a leech to a wound. But it was more distant. Manageable. Or... it would manage him. He found he didn't mind.

At the same time, Senya's body went totally limp in Tiffany's arms. His mind was mashed and jumbled. He felt... empty. Lost.

The next thing he knew, the incubus was kissing him. "Mm... thank you, Master!" She licked his cheek with a giggle. "So—mm—kind for indulging—mm—your little, horny, slutty girl!"

Senya moaned, feeling absolutely, utterly, totally...

... nothing.

Nothing but pleasure.

~ ~ ~ ~

Tiffany gave a satisfied sigh as she put her latest victim to sleep in her arms. Once he'd recovered his energy, of course, he would fuck her senseless with that big horsecock of his, and she would have plenty of time to savor his 'conquest'. She couldn't wait to enjoy him. But in the meantime, even delicious dommy soulless toys needed their rest. Besides, she wanted time to savor the delicacy she had just claimed.

She stroked his hair and kissed his cheek tenderly. "I am a good girl," she said softly. "Good girl for Master."

"Are you, now?"

Tiffany barely had time to blink before a vine wrapped around her leg and jerked her upinto the air. She gave a harsh scream as the vine yanked her into the treetops, joined by more, more, more vines, taking her from her plaything, taking her from her prey.

It all happened too fast for her to even think, and Tiffany gave an indignant squeal as she was dropped to the ground, still covered in naughtily exploratory vines, into a small clearing.

She lay there on the orchard floor for a moment, stunned. The vines continued to caress her, and she gave a confused mewl as she looked up.

And locked eyes with a gorgeous, green-skinned alraune woman.

The vines lifted her into the air and carried her over to the curious-looking fey, and Tiffany bit her lip, knowing how much fey tended to hate demons. She squirmed, but the vines held her steady as she was brought to eye level with her captor.

"Well, well, well," said the alraune softly, licking her lips. "Just as I thought. A delicious little succubus off causing trouble on our lovely ranch."

Tiffany blinked as she was carried closer, and closer, until the alraune flower's sweet vanilla smell was almost overpowering.

Without warning, the alraune's vines dropped her into the nectar-flooded flower. She gave a muffled squeak—which was quickly silenced as the alraune grinned, put her impossibly soft and smooth hands atop Tiffany's head, and shoved her beneath the surface.

Tiffany couldn't help but scream, and as she did, the nectar flooded in. She struggled, but weakly, and briefly. She felt calm bliss buzzing through her mind—like a limb had fallen asleep. Her struggles slowed, then melted away entirely.

Soon, the incubus lay silently beneath the peaceful warmth, her head drifting, her every muscle going as limp and relaxed as molten butter. She didn't even mind that she was technically drowning. It just felt... so... good.

After a few seconds, she was pulled from the surface, now drenched with slick, sugary nectar. She stared at the alraune in dreamy adoration, her pussy tingling like mad.

"Well, well, well," the alraune whispered. "Not feeling quite so dominant now, are you, my sweet?" She leaned in, kissing Tiffany's neck, and Tiffany mewled at how sensitive the nectar had rendered her skin. "Poor, delicious thing. You succubi just need a nice, firm hand, don't you?"

Tiffany felt her hand slipping between Tiffany's legs.

Tiffany whimpered and blubbered and begged for more. The alraune giggled, giving Tiffany's neck one last long, wet, possessive kiss.

And over the alraune's shoulder, the incubus licked her lips.

THE END.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For those invested in Senya's ongoing struggles, I can assure you that this is only quasi-canon. The ending, at least, is probably not, but it's up to you!

This was a reader-requested Bonus Pairing. If you'd like to weigh in on the Bonus Pairing for next month, consider leaving a comment below! And as always, thanks so much for reading!