Real Cheating and Punishment Pt. 01

Story Info
A perfect story about love and sex.
6.3k words
32.5k
72
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Real Cheating and

Punishment Story

Part One

A perfect story about love and sex

Just another story of a wife who cheated? She inflicted wounds in me that will never go away, and the more I faced it, the angrier and more hurt I become. She destroyed me so why shouldn't I do the same to her?

My name is Darrel Wilkinson, and my wife of 21 years is Katie. We had what I thought was a great life until my world came crashing down around me. I am 45 years old, 6 feet tall and weight 185 pounds. I own my own law firm that I built from an inheritance I received from my father who had his own law practice.

My wife is Katie and at 42 years young, 5 foot 4 inches tall, 130 pounds, C-Cup breasts, with a fabulous ass and legs. She had the body of a 30-year-old, even after having two kids it didn't show. We dated since High school and got married as soon as we graduated. We both went to college, and I got my law degree and Katie had a degree in marketing. Life was rolling along quite well, or so I thought, and we both made decent money.

Katie had a job in an advertising firm where she sold the clients on new idea's the group came up with, and apparently was very good at it. She started when the company was small and struggling but it seemed to blossom over the past 10 years. I used my inheritance to open a large law firm built to compete after my father passed. I always new I would inherit so that was spelled out in an iron clad prenuptial before we married. My firm was doing quite well, so much so that we had saved both kids college fund before I was 35.

Our sex life seemed to get better as time went on, so much so that I can tell you it was great. After the kids were in senior high school, Katie showed me she was up to trying new things and was perfectly happy being on my arm for me to show off.

Both kids off at school, house and cars, vacations like never before, we had it all. That's what makes this so hard for me to understand, why would someone blow up their own lives over sex?

It all started at her companies Christmas party, well it didn't start there, that's when I found out something wasn't right. I had always made time to support Katie in her work, awards banquets, company parties, any event she was involved in I was right there.

Three weeks before the party Katie had purchased a new dress and hired a tailor to make it fit her perfectly. It was black, low cut in the front, short as hell almost leaving her ass hang out with a swooping back. I asked her about it, concerned that with the drinking at the party, she might show too much of herself off and she brushed me off and made a joke out of it. She bought me a very nice suit, not my normal work wear, and off the rack fit me well so we were both set.

Two weeks before the party my firm took a case of a man wanting to divorce his wife for infidelity and wanted nothing more than to destroy her life, not something difficult or unheard of for a law firm. He name was Doug Schuster, and his wife was Cheryl, and because it included workplace cheating, we put one of our investigators on the case. Now normally a case like this wouldn't get my attention until the investigator told me over lunch that Cheryl worked for the same advertising agency as my wife does. I thought maybe I had an inside line on what took place because Katie is meticulous in her work and probably heard rumors about this woman. I decided I would check with her to see if it was a well-known secret or if it was kept private at work, so I brought it up that night at home.

"Hey Kat, I have something to ask you about work."

"Oh yeah, what's that honey?"

"It's about Cheryl Schuster, do you know her?"

"Yes, I do. She works in the same division as me. Why, what interest do you have in Cheryl?"

"Well, our investigator turned something up about her having affairs at work."

"Wow, I wouldn't have thought that of her, she seemed to straight laced for that kind of thing."

"Well, He found proof of it pretty easily and I thought I would ask you about it just to make sure."

"Like I said, I Just know her for work, we're not girlfriends or anything."

"I Just thought I would ask to make sure."

"What did your investigator find anyway?"

"From what I understand, she was servicing the higher ups in the agency and there are rumors about her sealing a customer dealor two with her body."

"Oh, the company can't stand for that, I mean servicing clients that is."

"So, you think the big bosses were using her talents?"

"I can't say, but I know there is a lot of flirting and innuendo going on up there that anything is possible."

"But you have no personal knowledge of anything like this?"

"Oh heavens no. That's the kind of thing that can bring an agency down, and I doubt the bosses would condone that type of behavior."

"I thought I would ask anyway."

"Anytime Honey, keep me up to date if it turns out to be the truth. I can go to the bosses and inform them of it."

"Sure, thing babe. You don't have anyone else like that in your firm, do you?"

"No, not at all. And I have everything I need right here at home."

"Oh, thank you dear, you always make me feel special."

"That's because you are special my love."

We spent the rest of the night watching TV with her curled up against me, thankful that we didn't have to deal with something like this in our marriage, or at least one of us was. We went upstairs to bed at our regular time just after the news and Katie wasted no time diving under the covers and started sucking my cock lie a goddess. After she had me ready she climbed on and rode me as she talked to me.

"Do you want me to buy something insanely young and short so I can service you at work? I could be your intern and spend some time under you desk naked just sucking your cock while you meet with other people, and maybe have you take me right there on your desk?"

"Oh, that would go over well with my employees."

"Yes, what a scandalous thing, the boss fucking his wife."

"That wouldn't be the story and you know it."

"Maybe, but just think about having me there to fuck anytime you wanted. That would be hot being your whore at work."

Just the thought of doing what she was talking about brought me to my climax and ai filled her pussy with cum. I felt bad about cuming so soon but she just giggled as she sat there.

"You are so easy babe. It didn't take you long to excited with just a little bit of fantasizing about me."

"I'm sorry. Go get cleaned up and I'll get you off too."

"Relax babe, I Just wanted to pleasure you tonight. Just cuddle up to me when I come back, and I'll be more than happy."

She went off to the bathroom and returned to climb in bed beside me totally naked. I just thought she always could get me off with a little bit of dirty talk, and she knew she could do it whenever she wanted, but that's just how much I adored her. We held each other and drifted off into a blissful sleep until morning.

I awoke to the smell of coffee and the noise of breakfast being prepared to find Katie in the kitchen wearing just a thin robe hanging open in the Front.

"What's this, a new outfit to cook in?"

"For you I'd do it stark naked wearing a bunny tail babe."

"Now that loads a picture into the brain."

"I'm glad, now sit and have your coffee while I finish your breakfast."

I sat there pretending to read the morning paper folded up on the table, but I was really watching her body. Her perfect breasts slipping out beneath her short robe when she turned or bent, her luscious legs on full display, she was a perfect sight. It was all I could do not to bend her over right there and enjoy her body.

"When did you go get the paper dear?"

Right after I put the coffee on."

"Dressed like that?"

"No darling, I put the robe on to cook. I was naked when I went out to get the paper off the lawn."

"What about the neighbors...Anyone could have seen you?"

"Then they'd know what a hot piece of ass you have. Besides it was still dark and they would have had to look real hard to see anything."

"I wish I could have watched that; it must have been daring for you."

"Not really, you know I like exposing myself and that was just one more chance."

She was right, she always did like partial exposure outside the house, and why not. She is gorgeous and having another man try to look gave her ego a real boost. She put our breakfast on the table and sat across from me not attempting to cover up at all.

"So, what do you think your investigator will do next?"

"I don't know, they normally don't tell me their tactics, only what they find. Why do you ask?"

"Well, if something is going on like that at our company, I want to know so I can go to the bosses and put a stop to it."

"And what if your bosses are involved?

"We have shareholders and moral clauses in our agency. Something like this is certain to generate a shareholder meeting for the termination of anyone involved."

"You certainly are getting involved in this."

"Everything in that happens at the agency reflects on all of us, and I don't want to be tagged with rumors like this."

"Well, I'll let you know if we come up with anything."

"Thanks baby."

I had to leave early that morning or I would have had her before I left, with the thought of her getting the paper naked I already had a hard on. But duty and business called and I had to push on leaving her home alone. I would give her a good fucking tonight when I got home and would have to just think about it all day.

At work I finished my early meeting and just started doing weekly reviews of all the cases we were handling as I liked to stay involved and keep one hand on the wheel of the firm. Later in the morning our investigator came to see me to update me on the case.

"Good morning, Tim how are you this morning?"

"Well sir, thanks for asking."

"Well, tell me what our next step here is. I see we have a little bit of proof but our client wants his wife destroyed and to do that we should really have more."

"Yes, I've been working on a way to do just that."

"Well tell me, don't keep me in suspense."

"Their company Christmas party is coming up soon and it's not unusual for them to invite prospective clients to their functions. I built up a back story in case anyone should check so now I'm going to go in under cover to see what I can find out. Not everyone would know a person that wasn't a client yet, so I figured I could walk around basically unnoticed."

"I'm going to be at that party, do you want me to ask around?"

"All due respect sir, everyone there knows you and that you're a lawyer. No one is going to speak openly to you. You just go along as normal and leave the sleuthing to me."

"By all means then, I'll leave you to it."

"Oh, and sir...may I ask something of you?"

"Sure, whatever you need."

"Don't tell your wife about any of this. She might repeat it to someone she trusts who is involved and scare the whole bunch of them."

"I see your point Tim, but I did mention it last night."

"That's something everyone who knows Cheryl already knows, but nothing about this investigation going on and further. Lie if you must, just don't give her any more information."

"I agree, my lips are sealed."

Later that morning I got a call from Katie on my cell phone.

"Hello?"

"What are you up to my big man?"

"I Just finished a bunch of meetings and now the day is winding down to a normal day."

"Well, it's not going to be normal yet."

"Yeah, why is that dear."

"Because I'm standing outside your office door babe"

I hung up the phone and opened my door. There stood my wife in a coat down to her knees, one that I thought was too heavy for this time of year. She walked in and as I closed the door, she took the coat off to reveal her wearing nothing beneath it except for heels.

"I was horny, and I thought I'd come by to see if you have time to fuck me baby."

"Right here in my office?"

"Or in the cafeteria or courtyard, whatever is good for you."

"Get over here."

I grabbed and kissed her with a passion you don't see from people married over 20 years, then led her to an armchair where she climbed up on it facing the back, knees on the cushion with her ass sticking out. I dropped my pants and entered her sweet pussy with no resistance due to how wet she was. I fucked her roughly and she returned my strokes with enthusiasm. Finally, I blew my load deep inside her causing her to cum hard around my cock.

Just then there was a knock on the door and while I was pulling my pants up she grabbed her coat, put it on the floor under my desk, and crawled under. I quickly sat in my chair and felt her undoing my zipper as I shouted, "Come In". Katie was already sucking on my cock by the time the door opened.

"Robert, what can I do for you this morning?"

"I received another settlement offer in the Dickerson case. It's the best we've seen so far and with the Financials being what they are, this may be the most blood we'll get from this stone."

"If that's how you see it, show it to the client and recommend that she take it."

"That's what I was thinking but I just wanted to run it by you first."

"Then go to it, sounds right to me."

Oh, and Robert, close the door behind you when you leave, I have some calls to make."

"Sure, thing boss."

Just as he shut the door, I blew my load down my wife's throat and she happily gulped up every drop. She crawled out licking her lips and pulled her coat out to discover that my cum had dripped from her pussy onto the back of her coat. She scooped it up and placed it on her chin then put the coat on.

"You're not walking through the office like that, are you?"

"Why not? I want everyone to know who carries the bosses cum inside them."

"You're dangerous sometimes woman."

"You're the one who put this cum inside me, I'm just getting it off my coat."

"Where are your clothes by the way?"

"In the car, I stripped right there in the parking garage."

"Weren't you afraid of getting caught, you know...naked and all?"

"Not really, I know the owner."

"You are so bad. Now give me a kiss and get back to work."

"Yes sir, boss man."

She kissed me and walked right out the door with cum on her chin. I don't know how many of the women noticed but I'm sure at least a few did. I went through the rest of my day with thoughts of her in my mind and what got into her to do such a brash thing, but I liked it and wasn't going to question her about it.

The next two weeks were full of Katie doing sexy risqué things like picking me up for lunch mostly naked in the car, having sex under a tree at a park in midafternoon, and stuff like that. It made for an exciting sex life, and I was enjoying it to the hilt, so I never asked her about it. Things were going along well, she asked me about our investigation from time to time but just sounded like she was concerned about her company.

It was the day of the Christmas party and Katie was high about wearing her new dress and showing off to her coworkers, and she just bounced through her day. I was excited because she was excited, so we were having a good day together. Nothing was asked and we spent the day enjoying each other in numerous different ways.

I took a shower first and went to put on my suit while she showered. When she came out, she sat at her make up table to fix herself up, and she was totally nude. This was not her norm: yeah she would put on her dress last but she always put on panties and bra before doing make up.

"Doing make up with no panties? Are you feeling horny tonight?"

"Just wait until you see this dress on me. The front is so low cut I can't wear a bra, and the swooping back is so low I can't wear panties."

"Wow, it's going to be difficult not to just do you in the coat room."

"You're going to have to wait until we get home baby. This is going to be a working party for me as we have a few prospective clients to entertain. I hope you don't mind, but I'll have to leave your arm and mingle along with doing my sales job on them."

"I'm sure I can find something to do."

"I Just wanted you to know, I'll be leaving you alone for much of the evening. But I'll make it up to you when we get home."

"Not what I was counting on, but I understand. Sometimes I must schmooze clients, as you well know."

"Yeah, I normally end up coddling and charming them."

"That's because you're so good at it babe."

"Well, let me work my magic tonight, it could be a big payoff if I get them to sign. Now go downstairs and let me get ready."

I went downstairs and made myself a cocktail while I sat there reminiscing about when she started this job. She was just part of the idea team back then and didn't get involved with recruiting clients and stuff like that. But ten years ago, my business was not as good as it is today, we struggled making our commitments, and she saw an opportunity. They needed a person to help soften the clients and with her bubbling personality she'd turn any man, so she tried her luck. She did well, the bonuses were a big help, and she got promoted to the head of her division. Now she didn't have to work, but she enjoyed it and stayed on.

When she came down the stairs, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Babe, that dress is so short I can almost see your pussy coming down the stairs."

"Then you'd better keep me away from stairs tonight."

"And I can't remember you ever showing off that much cleavage."

"It's a designer dress honey, that's what you pay for."

"Good thing it's tight on the thighs or any breeze could get you arrested."

"I can see by the action between your legs that you like it."

"I like what's underneath it babe."

"Then take me out to dinner at a five-star restaurant and I'll wear it for just you."

"Oh, you can count on that."

Sounds like a deal, but for now let's get going."

Carrying her clutch and wearing a shawl we headed out to the car. It wasn't long until we got to the house where the party was being hosted and she reminded me again.

"Now, remember I won't be spending all my time with you tonight. I can reel these new clients in, and my boss is counting on me to do just that."

"I'll see you for some of the time tonight, won't I?"

"Of course, just don't get worried if I disappear with a client to ply him with booze and charm. I'll find you when I have the chance."

"OK, I'll get to know the bartender I guess."

"Thank you honey, I'll owe you big for this."

We parked in the valet, and he opened the door for her while I got out. I could see from the look on the young man's face that he got a full view of her pussy as she got out, but she acted cool and didn't acknowledge that anything happened. She walked on a cloud as she entered on my arm, like only few women can do. We were immediately met by her boss Robert freed, who kissed her on the cheek and shook my hand. We continued on in the same manner to meet everyone she worked with, then Robert asked me.

"I hope you won't be too angry with me for stealing your beautiful wife away, but this is a working party for all of us. We have some potential clients here tonight that can really boost our company, if your wife can reel them in."

"I have no doubt she can do that."

"Well then let's get to work, Katie I have some people I want to introduce you to."

With that, he put his hand on the bare small of her back and ushered her through the crown, but just before she disappeared, she turned back and winked at me. After she was swallowed by the crowd a beautiful mid-fifties woman appeared and linked her arm with mine.

"Why don't you let me buy you a drink?"

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"No, but I'm Adie, Robert's wife. He has a lot riding on your wife's skill of persuasion and charm."

12