Real Cheating and Punishment Pt. 03

Story Info
The day things changed.
5.9k words
19.1k
48
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day things changed

It was Monday morning and I was off to work, looking forward to the briefing I was going to get when I arrived and found out about being drugged Saturday night. In all my wildest fears I never thought I would hear the words I heard, and now I had to process it all and make some decisions.

I got to my office and got settled before calling Tim's extension only to find he wasn't in his office. I called around and people told me they saw him earlier, but no one knew where he was right then. I had no choice but to wait for him to contact me. That's when I got a visitor I wasn't counting on, the head of security Bob Maxwell.

"Good morning, Darrel I was asked to come up and get you when you got in, can you come with me?"

"Sure, where are we going?"

"Down to the security office on the ground floor."

This is the office that monitors the camera feeds, checks in everyone who comes in the building, and secures sensitive items such as firearms and such connected with the cases we handle. We took the elevator down to the first floor and went into the back to get into the office. Tim, two of his people, and a man I didn't know where in the conference room awaiting my arrival. As I entered Bob closed the door behind me and I heard it lock.

"Tim, why all the cloak and Dagger behavior?"

"Sit down sir, we have a huge amount of info to cover."

I poured myself a cup of coffee and took the empty seat at the head of the table.

"OK, I'm here. Now fill me in on everything you found."

"First let me introduce you to Dr. James Baldwin, He has a PH'D biological chemistry and is a professor at the local State college. He is the one who analyzed the blood samples we took from you. Dr., why don't you fill him in on your findings?"

"Mr. Wilkinson, I was asked to analyze your blood for any drugs or substances that could incapacitate you last Saturday night. I was unable to find any known drugs that are normally used for that purpose and even though there wasn't clear evidence of anything we were looking for, there was a substance that chemically was very similar. I've heard of some people with means making designer drugs but have never seen one until now."

"So, you're saying I was drugged on Saturday?"

"Yes you were sir, by a designer drug not listed in any software I have, and I have the University data base to rely on."

"So, someone drugged me with a special drug?"

"A very unique and expensive one."

"Why not use something more common?"

"With this substance, it allows the user to control how long the effect is and it's designed to have no aftereffects. Basically, you can choose how long someone is out by the dosage, and all they would know is that they passed out, and probably chalk it up to drinking."

"Why would someone use such a special and expensive drug on me?"

I'll leave the conjecture up to you guys; all I can tell you is what it was and what it's effects would be."

That is when Tim thanked him, and he left the room. I was left to ponder the rest until Tim came back to the table after walking the Doctor out.

"Alright Tim, I was drugged, but by who and why?"

"This is where it gets complicated, so I have to ask you to remain calm and let me explain it all to you."

"Alright already, enough with the secrecy...Just tell me what happened."

"Be advised, that door is now locked from the outside and you're your cell phone is jammed. There is no way to contact anybody outside this room."

"Now, enough already, just get to it will you?"

"Yes, first the who. I reviewed all the surveillance video pf the party and I want you to take notice of Edie Freed as you watch this. While you were looking for your wife, she put something in your drink, and the bartender put something in your drink on the next round."

"Holy fuck, I trusted that woman. I want to press charges for assault on them both."

"All in good time, we have the evidence and it's not going anywhere. Now let's get to the reason I was there in the first place. I can't tell you how long it's been going on, but they are serving women up for potential clients to get them to sign a contract."

"You have proof of that also?"

"Yes sir. You were drugged as to not see it happening."

"Are we talking oral favors or full-on sex?"

"We're talking oral, vaginal, anal, group, and one on one sex."

"They're running a full-service whorehouse?"

"Yes sir, and it appears this has been going on for awhile by the ease and comfort they were showing."

"Do you have video of this also?"

"Yes sir, but try to control your anger when you see it."

Before I could say anything more, Tim put the video up on the big monitor. You could see a crowd of people, cheering and hollering while in a circle surrounding what looked like three Men, and a woman in the middle. There was a woman riding one guy lying on the floor, another behind her pounding her ass, and a third face fucking her. All you could see was the back of the woman due to the angle of the camera.

"Do you have a camera angle where we can see who that woman is?"

"Yes sir, just keep watching."

While they abused this woman's body, they stopped, picked her up, and set her down reverse cowgirl on the guy on the floor, before they reoccupied her pussy and mouth. When they did this, it was obvious the woman was Katie, My Katie.

"Fuck Tim, that's my wife!"

"Yes sir, it is."

"I'm going to kill those bastards, and her."

"No sir, I'm not going to let you do that to yourself."

"Well, I'm the boss and owner here and I don't need your fuckin' permission."

I stood up and the two security men he had with us got up with me. I went to the door but was unable to open it.

"Sir, it's locked from the outside and they're not going to unlock it until you get ahold of yourself. We can't have you running off, ending up in jail and open the law firm up to numerous suits."

"God Dammit Tim, let me the fuck out of here."

"I'm sorry sir, I can't do that just yet, so Why don't you have a seat and let me finish."

Knowing I couldn't leave that room, I relented and sat back down in my chair.

"When did you find out that was Katie on the video?"

"I caught a glimpse of her entertaining those men Saturday night, but I didn't get the video until Sunday afternoon."

"What do you mean caught a glimpse? Did you follow them while I was passed out?"

"Sir, there was no need to follow them, they had no problem holding their activities right there in front of everyone at the party. I was following you and saw them when I came back in."

"So, my wife whored herself out to three Men just to get them to sign contracts with her company?"

"Those three Men, Mr. Freed her boss, and two higher ups in the company."

"Six Men in one night?"

"Six Men repeatedly on Saturday night, in all sexual positions."

"Fuck, I'm going to kill her, you know that? Keeping me in here for now isn't going to save her."

"She's not the one I'm trying to save Sir. If you want to punish them all, I can show you the best way to do it, but you must keep your cool and not let on that you know about any of this."

"How am I supposed to keep this knowledge to myself when I sleep with the whore every night?"

"I've given that much thought. When you return to your office, there will be a woman there to help you do just that. If you spill it now, you lose the revenge and most probably your freedom."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, that whore ruined our lives."

"And I'll hand you a way to ruin hers and the lives of everyone involved."

"Yeah, and how are you planning to do that Tim?"

"Sir, you trusted me to find out what was going on, you trusted me when I told you I needed to draw blood samples from you, and you trust me when I sent security up to your office to come down here. I'm asking you to trust me again and let me get all the info I need so you can destroy them all, not just Katie."

"And if I do, what control and pleasure can I get from all of this?" I want revenge Tim, raw brutal revenge."

"I will handle getting all the info to you, advise you on what you can do, and let you call the shots of how hard we make their worlds come crashing down around them."

"Can you guarantee me satisfaction Tim?"

"Satisfaction, revenge, and the most primitive of release."

I sat and thought about what he had said to me, and that revenge was the only thing in my existence at that point.

"Can you leave me alone for a few minutes. I need time to think."

"Yes, of course. I'll be back in a half an hour to check on you."

Sure I was angry and that's the only emotion I was showing, but I was also hurt in a way I couldn't describe or make sense of. I wasn't used to being vulnerable, and it was driving me crazy inside. Tim was right not to let me run off halfcocked, as I surely would hurt someone and maybe even worse. He said there would be a lady to help me process all of this, and maybe he was onto something? I've never known him not to do his homework and learn everything he could, so he probably knew more about this moment in my life than I did. That's why I hired him, that and that he has been my friend since before I married Katie, and he's never given me cause to doubt that friendship. I decided, at least for now, to trust him and see what he came up with and how this would go for me. A half hour passed quicker than I thought, and Tim came back into the room.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm not sure to be honest. I want to follow my emotions but I'm pretty sure you're right. I'll end up in jail somewhere if I go acting in them."

"Look my friend, I can't begin to understand how you feel, but I do know you. I want you to talk to someone who can help you get a handle on all of this. Are you willing to sit down with her and see if she can help?"

"Yeah, I guess it wouldn't hurt. Who is this woman?"

"She is a professor of Psychology and I hear she is very good."

"A shrink? You want me to sit with a shrink?"

"Don't think of her that way. She's an expert in anger management and controlling behavior."

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to just talk to her."

"Great. I'm going to have Jimmy here escort you up to your office where she's going to meet you."

"You don't trust me to go by myself?"

"Better safe than sorry buddy. He'll go with you just in case."

"Alright Tim, I get it."

"Please understand, he has instructions to take you down if you try to bolt."

"Yeah, I get the picture."

I went to my office with Jimmy escorting me to make sure I didn't duck out and go kill someone, which wasn't a totally out of the realm thought for Tim to have. He knew me in college and saw me go postal on a guy or two that took liberties with my girlfriends, nothing like what was happening with my wife but all the same. I ended up sitting with this early 50's attractive woman to just talk things out, or at least that's what I thought.

"Hello Mr. Wilkinson, my name is Elizabeth, but you can just call me Beth."

"Hello Beth, you can just call me Darrel."

"Tim asked me to sit with you and hopefully give you some tools to help you deal with what is happening. You know, you're not the only man to deal with infidelity from their spouse, and some of them learn ways to handle it without putting someone in the hospital or a grave, and that's what we're all hoping I can show you how to do the same."

"Well, to be honest...I wanted to go and kill her boss and anyone who touched her Saturday night. But I realize that I would end up in prison doing that so I'm open to ideas."

"I'm glad to hear you say that. It shows you're thinking things through and not running off halfcocked."

"It's thanks to Tim that I'm not over there right now doing something I would regret later."

"Yes, Tim is a smart guy and I want you to remember that. I understand you want revenge for what has been done to you."

"More than revenge, I want those guys to experience a living hell that won't stop."

"And your wife?"

"Her too. Divorcing her and leaving her with nothing isn't enough."

"Well, I've known Tim for quite some time now, and if anyone can engineer a Revenge like you want, it's him. But inflicting pain like you want to inflict takes time to put into motion and he can't do that unless you're willing to be patient and let him do what he does best."

"Well, Tim is a friend of my husbands and I heard some things about him that make me very happy I never got on his bad side. I can help you to be patient and not give away what you know if that's what you want."

"Yes, I would love to be able to unleash the hell that is a pissed off Tim on all of them."

"Good then, let me work with you. First, you're going to have to invent a good solid believable reason for you to stay away from Katie for a couple of days. Can you do that?"

"Yes, I can fabricate a last moment business trip that's believable."

"And where would you stay?"

"The firm keeps an apartment for out-of-town clients. I could stay there."

"Good, then let's start with that. Now, you're going to have to speak with your wife to pull that off and leave no suspicion on her part. Can you do that without losing your composure or showing any of the emotions you're feeling right now."

"Yes, I can hold it together for a phone call or two."

"And I Imagine your wife is at work right now?"

"Yes, she works all day."

"Good, but before you call her I suggest you go home and pick up whatever you'll need for the next two or three days."

"Yes, I think that's a smart way to go."

"Good, Jimmy will take you by your place and collect whatever you'll need. You and I can talk when you get back."

"Sounds good. We'll go downstairs and tell Tim what's going on, then go."

"Great, but remember, leave no clues at your home that you are upset. Women pick up on emotion very quickly."

"OK Beth, I'll see you back here in about an hour."

Beth left my office and Jimmy and I went down to fill in Tim on what I was going to do, then we left for my place. We packed clothes for a three-day business trip and left for the office again. When we got back I spent two hours in my office with Beth, and came out of it with a little more self-control, actually believing I could pull this off without Katie being the least bit suspicious.

Then I set my sights on calling Katie and making up a reason I needed to take an emergency out of town trip. Our call went like this:

"Katie, it's me Darrel."

"Hello Darlin', what brought you to call me?"

"We have, or should I say had, a settlement agreement on the Stockwell case, and now it all blew up over minor bickering."

"Where was that happening? As I recall the meeting was out of state."

"Yes, it's in Dallas."

"Well, there is not much you can do this far away, is there?"

"No there isn't. That's why I stopped home and packed a travel bag. I'm heading out there to see what I can salvage out of this quagmire."

"So when do you leave dear?"

"My flight is in about two hours."

"How long are you going to be gone?"

"At least a few days, maybe more."

"So, you're going to be gone over the weekend?"

"Unfortunately, but someone has to put this all back together and I'm that person."

"I'm sorry to hear you won't be here over the weekend. I was hoping we could enjoy more play if you know what I mean?"

"I hear you, and I'd rather be here than there, but I need to do this."

"OK dear, I'll have to find something else to do this weekend."

"I'll let you know how long it will take once I get there."

"Have a safe trip my love, and I'll be here waiting for you when you get back."

"OK dear, I'll keep you posted on what's going on."

"Alright babe, bye for now."

With that call out of the way, I went down to start planning with Tim on how we were going to punish the whole damn bunch of them. Tim had some idea's that initially shocked me, but I eventually saw that he was right.

"Why don't you give me your house keys?"

"Why, I was just there packing my bags?"

"I want to put up some hidden cameras and microphones, just in case she discusses the party out loud with anyone while you're gone."

"You suspect she's having sex with others in my house?"

"I'm not suspecting anything. But if there is anything going on, or if she talks openly about it on the phone, it would be better to know now, don't you think?"

"I suppose you're right. It's just unnerving if you know what I mean."

"Well, I can use your home security system and a few well placed hidden cameras to get the complete picture."

"I guess your right. Besides when we let the hammer fall, I want as much evidence as we can have."

"Now you're thinking like I do. I'll take one of my men and go do this quickly and get back here."

"OK buddy, I'll leave it all in your capable hands."

I handed him my keys and one of his security guys and him were off to do whatever he thought was necessary. Beth stopped in to check on me and I made arrangements to have a driver for the next few days so my car would always be parked in the garage. Another tip from Tim to make everything look as if I was out of town in case Katie got suspicious about my sudden trip.

His trip to my home didn't take them long and they were back within the hour. On his return he asked me for my cell, disabled the location services and reminded me not to answer it for a few hours as if I were in a plane. He gave my a company phone to use temporarily and suggested I take the afternoon off and go to the apartment to relax. I had an exhausting day and figured he was right, and I headed off.

At the apartment I ordered some dinner and had a few drinks to relax. Replaying the events of the day angered me but I wasn't in a mood where I would go off on someone. I had a certain level of peace knowing the truth and making plans for revenge with Tim. It felt empowering to know how to get passed this, and Beth was a big part of getting me to that point. Now I was planning their punishment and it felt good, although I realize a person isn't supposed to feel this way, Beth taught me that planning out my revenge out ahead of time would help keep my sane through it all.

I ate and quickly slept for a few hours before getting up and calling Katie to let her know I had made it safely to Dallas. I told her I was extremely tired and made the call a short one before going back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling better about my situation, got ready and called the driver to come and get me. I got to work early but Tim was already there, so I went down to his office. He had used a small conference room next door and turned it into a war room of sorts. He had the electronic locks codes changed so he was the only one with the ability to enter. Inside he had a full assault planned on Katie's company and laid out some of the steps we should take.

"We are done with our investigation into Cheryl, and we can use that to our advantage."

"How do we do that?"

"If you give me access to a fully funded account, we can cause havoc and pain to everyone that works there."

"Please tell me more?"

"Well, you're going to have to tell her husband what we've found. If you could convince him to release that info, even in the local newspaper, we could use that to drive his stock price way down, then we could pick it up for pennies on the dollar. How would you like to own the place?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"It's a publicly traded company, and if share holders get wind of the story, they would be caught in a massive sell off."

"How do we make sure that happens?"

"Once the story is out in the public domain, we can hype it up while being perfectly invisible. Then we buy up the stock under a shell company with you as the primary. Do you have such a company in your portfolio?"

"Yes, we have a few we use to insulate clients when needed."

12