Real estate agent needs an offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that everything you expected out of your fantasy?" Liz asked with a seductive smile on her face.

"Yes! Well, almost everything. My fantasy continued longer, but you nailed the start. So I guess the big question now is are you ready to finish it?" I asked.

Liz paused for a moment to think about what I just asked. We made eye contact and she leaned in and kissed me.

"Of course I'm ready to finish this. Tell me how your fantasy ends?" Liz said.

"It ends with us fucking in this lounge chair." I told her as I kissed her.

Liz stood up, grabbed my arm, and pulled me up out of the chair. She helped me take off my suit jacket, dress shirt and unzipped my pants.

"Fuck, you have a big cock!" Liz said as she pulled my pants and boxer briefs down.

Liz got down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She alternated between her mouth and her hand. She kept looking up at me to make sure I was enjoying it. Everything was happening so quickly. I was slightly shocked at how responsive Liz was to all this.

"Would you like to sit down?" Liz asked.

"Yes, I can sit. I want you to take off your bra and panties and leave your heels on." I told her.

Liz stood up and took off her bra showing me her breasts. She then pulled down her panties. She stood in front of me wearing only her black high heels. She had a smoothly shaved pussy. It was hard to believe that this married mom with two kids was standing in front of me looking like a porn star who was about to get fucked hard.

I finished taking off my pants and laid back in the lounge recliner. My cock was incredibly hard. Liz put her leg over me and straddled me in the chair.

"Grab my ass!" Liz told me before we started making out.

I could feel her pussy rubbing against the outside of my cock. I could feel how wet she was getting. Liz was on her knees and her breasts were against my chest. I was grabbing her ass as we kissed. She had a very firm body. I reached back and lowered the chair all the way down so it was flat.

"I want to be inside you!" I told Liz as I grabbed her waist and lifted her a little in the air.

Liz got up on her knees and reached her hand down and grabbed my hard cock. She positioned it so I could feel the tip of my cock touching her pussy. I pushed back on her hips and I went deep inside her.

"Ok fuck!" Liz yelled as she felt me enter her.

Liz sat up and rode my cock hard. I felt her breasts while she started fucking me faster and faster.

"You feel great Liz!" I told her looking up at her and reaching back to grab her ass.

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this. Your cock feels so good though. Your about to make me cum!" Liz moaned.

"I can feel myself so deep inside you!" I told Liz and she started collapsing down on me having an orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum!" Liz said as her nails digging into my shoulders.

I felt Liz start to cum and her rhythm slow down. I grabbed her hips and kept her movement going as she came on me.

"I want you from behind." I told Liz as she climbed off me.

Liz walked a few feet over to another chair and bent over it with her legs spread. I got behind her and quickly got back to fucking her. I could feel her pussy still throbbing. I knew she was close to having another orgasm. I gave her ass a quick smack and grabbed the back of her hair. My cock got harder. The chair Liz was bent over started to move with each thrust. Liz and I moved with the chair until we were against the wall.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum again." Liz moaned.

"I am too." I told her fucking her harder and harder.

"Are you going to pull out?" Liz managed to ask between moans.

"Fuck no, I'm going to fill you up!" I told her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Fuck, fill me up!" Liz yelled.

My cock was throbbing, and I was about to cum. I looked over and saw our image or reflection in a sliding glass door. I had Liz bent over the back of a chair, her legs spread in her sexy black heels. I saw her put her hands up against the wall to keep her from hitting it. The image in the glass door turned me on even more. I pulled back harder on her hair and thrust harder and harder into her. I watched the reflection as Liz's heels were almost lifting off the ground with each thrust. I could hear the wicker chair cracking as we were fucking. The cushions feel off and Liz put her forearm up against the wall. Liz brought one knee up over the chair as she started to cum again and could no longer stand from the intensity of the orgasm. I grabbed Liz by the hips to keep her from falling over the chair. I gave her a few last thrusts before filling up her pussy with a massive amount of cum.

Liz collapsed on the chair. I held her hip and kept me cock inside her making sure every drop of cum was inside her.

I ended up confessing to Liz who I was, which I think she always knew. We worked out an agreement. She is now my exclusive agent on my real estate holdings and I have a weekly fantasy of my choice at any showing I would like.

I can't wait for the next showing!


12