Real Estate Entanglements - Pt. 02

Story Info
Erotic MvM wrestling 2 of 4.
5.1k words
4.53
3.8k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Randy's idea to shower together - "to save time" he said - but it obviously so we could make out under the warm water. I hadn't even gotten my hair wet when he wrapped his arms around me and his lips pressed against mine ... and then our tongues wrestled each other. Even in the shower our desire to fight came out -- he would pin me against the wall so he could kiss and grope and rub me and I would push him up against an opposite wall and give him the same loving treatment. I haven't been so aroused by another man in a long time and yet, all I kept thinking about was how we had only just met a little over an hour ago and how fast this had been. Something was going to happen to make me regret this. Something was going to ruin the moment. But as these thoughts would try to monopolize my brain he would shove his tongue into my mouth and I would sigh and my knees would bend a bit and I would forget any of the worries I was having.

We dressed -- Randy only putting on his shirt and slacks and leaving his tie and jacket on a hook in the bathroom. "Dinner?" he asked. "I know this great Thai place about twenty minutes from here."

"Sure" I said. "I love Thai."

"Good, because the loser pays!" He punched me playfully in the arm and we both laughed. A half an hour later we were seated at a tiny hole-in-the-wall restaurant which was literally in the main floor of someone's house ... and was by far the finest Thai food I have ever eaten in my entire life.

Our conversation during dinner was as spirited as our wrestling had been. He told me about his career as a teacher and how he had gotten disenchanted with the bureaucracy and went into real estate. I told him about my promotion and my philandering boyfriend and how I really wasn't going to miss the hectic pace of Los Angeles.

"So, you're single?" he asked.

"Yes," I said as I sipped my beer, hesitating before I asked my next question. "You?"

He smiled and played with the rim of his glass. "I was married. Way too young to know what I was getting myself into, so we got divorced. Then I was engaged to a man who turned out to be an abusive and controlling psychopath. It seems like I rush into things without thinking and just end up getting myself hurt."

That made the Thai food in my stomach churn a little. He realized what he said and quickly apologized "I didn't mean that about today. Today was a case of striking while the opportunity was there. I was afraid that if we just exchanged phone numbers and planned to meet at a later time it would never happen."

"So I looked easy?"

"Of course not" he said. "I did, however, see the look in your eye when I showed you the wrestling mats ... so I decided to see where you would go with it."

"I see" I said, moving my food around with my fork.

"You're offended."

"I'm not offended ... I just don't want you to think I do this all the time. This was the first time I've ever been so ... careless. I usually get to know the guy a little and ..."

Randy patted my hand. I knew it was his attempt at holding it to make me feel better but as we were in a very tiny restaurant I guess he didn't know how comfortable I would be hand holding. He smiled at me.

"I don't think any less of you for today. It was my idea as much as it was yours. I'm just as careful and usually a lot slower ... I just didn't want you to slip away and never hear from you again."

"So, you thought I was one of those guys who would say he was going to call and never does?"

He smiled "I didn't know what kind of guy you were. I just didn't want you to walk out of there and risk never having the chance to speak with you again."

"We didn't do a lot of talking this afternoon."

"So ... you regret it now?" He was annoyed, and it wasn't my plan to annoy him.

"Of course I don't regret it, Randy. I just want to clarify if today was nothing more than a horny encounter between two guys which had no more significance than most gay videos ... or if there is something more to this?"

He smiled at me and sipped his beer. "How about friendship? How about we start out being friends -- friends who happen to get really turned on by the same thing - and leave it there for now?"

I nodded and said I was fine with that. It was a lie, but it was better than having today being nothing more than rolling around a basement with a Realtor I was never going to hear from again.

He seemed to be reading my mind when he said "I don't want you think today was some rough one-night-stand ... I was attracted to you and was pretty sure we had a connection and ... I took advantage of that."

"Attracted to me" I thought. I have to admit that it was a surprise to hear that. I have wrestled plenty of guys and I have gotten pretty intimate with most of them but never have I ever heard a guy say he was "attracted" to me. To me, that was an admission of something more than just rolling around on a mat and jerking each other off. Maybe I was being overly romantic -- but Randy seemed sincere about this.

The waitress came over and placed a hand-written check on the table and I went to take it when Randy snatched it away from me.

"I thought you said the loser was supposed to buy dinner?" I asked.

"I know, but we have two more falls to determine this match so you're still the west coast champion for now ... until I win one more round, that is."

"Only in your dreams are you going to win," I smiled back at him. We finished our drinks and drove back to the house. It was dark now and Randy suggested we leave the lights off upstairs "just in case" any neighbors were paying attention. "We can stick to my cleaning the basement alibi."

We went down to the basement and stripped again, this time all of our clothing coming off so we could begin "round two" the way we had ended "round one." Randy was ahead by one victory so I knew I had to pull out all of my tricks to win this one. We squared off against each other and were about to move in when he suddenly held his hands up and said "Whoa! Computer!"

"I don't have you in a hold yet?" I said.

"I know," he said "but I just thought of something! I completely forgot about this when we were down here earlier. Just give me a second! You'll like it! I promise!"

He went into the bathroom and I could hear him opening a door and moving things around. Then, a moment later, music began to fill the basement. Thumping, techno sounding dance music -- turning the basement into a dance club. He returned from the bathroom with the biggest of shit-eating grins on his face. I noticed that one of his hands was behind his back.

"Music to wrestle by?" he said and I laughed and nodded.

"The previous owner liked music when he worked out so he had a stereo system built into the basement. Just another great feature of the house in case you were ..."

I cut him off with "are you a Realtor or a wrestler now?"

He smiled and said "a wrestler ... with a devious mind" and proceeded to show me what he was hiding behind his back. A small bottle of lubricant.

"Do you always keep that on you?"

"I had it with me because the last jerk I was dating broke up with me on the night we were supposed to "do it" and I forget it was in my jacket pocket." He set the bottle on the floor at the edge of the mat. "And I figured we might need a little help since we both unloaded ourselves in the first round ... so if we can reach it and use it -- why not use it?"

I agreed to it but feared that if he was able to get his hands lubed up and on my cock ... no, I'd better not think about that! Just the thought of it was enough to get me more aroused than I wanted to be. We stepped back onto the mat with the music filling the room and began to circle each other.

Randy made the first move and lunged at me. He moved alongside of me and wrapped his arm around my head, squeezing it.

"Unggghhh!" I cried out as he poured on the pressure and I could feel him trying to drive us to our knees. I wasn't going down to the mat with him -- not this way. I moved my arm and brought my elbow up into his abdomen and he jerked and shook but his headlock remained tight. I did this a few more times but could not pry him from me ... and it was really starting to hurt.

There was one other thing to try -- I had tried it on another guy years before but I didn't know if it would work on Randy. I reached down and grabbed his cock -- hanging between his legs -- and pulled on it.

"Ow! OW!" he cried out and began to dance from one foot to the other. His headlock was weakened and I pulled free -- moving out in front of him but not releasing his cock. I pulled it out towards me and could feel it swelling harder in my hand.

"From one headlock into another" I smiled at him. He put his hands on my shoulders and whimpered as I stretched his cock out as far as I thought it would go. He closed his eyes and his breathing started to get faster.

"Want to give up?" I said.

"Fuck no!" he spat back at me. "You'll have to do worse than this to get me to say 'uncle!'" His words were tough but I could see that he was in trouble. He turned his head towards the ceiling, trying to focus away from my stretching of his cock.

When he spoke again it was between panting breaths. "What do you ... call this ... anyway?"

"Cock-stretcher," I said matter of fact. "Learned it from a guy I wrestled in San Francisco." Randy wrapped his hands around the back of my head and finally looked down at his cock. "God, I really do want to give up!" he muttered.

"Then do it, man! I don't want to hurt you!"

"No!" he said and groaned. "I won't give up!"

But I wasn't about to hurt him so I released the hold -- letting his now hard cock slap up into his stomach. He looked at me and smiled.

"Big mistake" he grinned as his hands pulled my head down until I was bent forward and I felt a forearm slap against my back. It was nothing more than a tap but I wasn't expecting it and dropped to my knees. Randy put his foot against my back and pushed me forward until I was flat on my stomach on the mat. He moved in behind me and I could feel him kneeling on the mat between my legs but before I could move he gripped my knees and began to slowly and maliciously spread my legs apart.

"Oh! Oh, fuck! NO! Please, not that!" I cried out.

"Why not? Don't you want to see how far apart your legs can go, buddy!"

I pounded my fist into the mat as he stretched my legs apart and held them as far as they would go.

"Nice view" he said casually. I knew he was staring at my ass on display for him.

"Fuck you!" I said as I tried to roll myself or pull myself away from his grip.

"Here's a lesson from the east coast challenger, chump" he continued as I lay there with my legs wide open. "Never release your opponent until you hear them say 'I give up!'"

"I'll remember that next time" I said as I slapped my hand into the mat. I leaned up on my elbows and turned my head to look down at Randy's handiwork. He was calmly kneeling between my legs with them spread wide ... and staring intently at my ass.

Between winces of pain I asked "are you just going to ... keep me in this all day ... or do something else?"

"Bored?" he said flatly.

"The fans would be."

"Fans don't appreciate the beauty of a well executed hold ... and how hot it is to watch a guy suffer in one ... especially one as handsome as you ... with a great ass to look at."

Ordinarily I would appreciate a compliment about my ass but considering the circumstances I wasn't too thrilled. He stretched my legs a bit wider -- just beyond where they should be able to go and I clenched my teeth and tried to take a fistful of the mat ... and if I had known what he was planning to do next I may have submitted just to escape ahead of time.

He moved to the side and straddled my left leg. My right leg was free so I tried to pick myself up on my knees -- which was exactly what Randy wanted. He reached between my legs and grabbed my rock hard cock and pulled it backwards between my legs.

"Whoa! No! Oh, shit! NO!" I cried as he pulled it backwards.

"Give up and I won't have to snap it off!"

It was definitely an uncomfortable hold he had me in -- but nothing I hadn't been put in before. I shook my head and whimpered "no, never!" and he continued to bend it in the wrong direction as I pounded my fist and bit my lip to keep from screaming.

After trapping me for a few moments I felt him lean forward and his lips around my cockhead. This would normally have been very pleasurable but since my cock was aching from being bent backwards I moaned with both pleasure and pain. Then Randy began to suck the length of my cock -- sliding it in and out of his mouth. It felt stranger than any blowjob I had ever had before. Uncomfortable, pleasurable, a little painful and not to mention that we were erotic wrestling and I did NOT want to be pleasured this way! I had to do something because this little fucker was obviously way better than I had suspected.

I went along with this and moaned loudly, slowly lowering my body and turning my hips. Randy seemed to know what I was planning as he allowed me to roll onto my back and returned my cock to its normal position but still continued to suck it steadily. I lay on my back -- my legs wide open and inviting and allowed him to bob his head up and down on my cock -- moaning louder with every passing moment to let him believe he was having the desired effect. And he was having an effect -- so I had to do something quickly before he was able to win this round.

I watched his mouth go up and down on my shaft until it was almost all the way down the length of my cock and that's when I snapped my legs together like a Venus fly-trap! Randy gagged a bit and I felt his teeth press into the flesh of my cock but I held my legs together tightly. I leaned up and held one hand against the back of his head to hold him securely in the scissors. He squirmed and struggled but wasn't able to pull his head free and he was now trying to breath with my hard cock filling up his mouth.

I reached down with my free hand and -- still holding him secure with one hand and my lights tightly squeezing his head -- I squeezed my fingers around his nose. His hand instantly began to spank my ass -- hard. He slapped at me and after a few moments of spanking and struggling and flopping around I heard him sputter what sounded like "computer" and released him. His head moved from between my legs and he took a deep breath. I lay on the mat looking up at him -- realizing at that moment that I may have taken this too far and he was probably going to call me a "bastard" and pack up and leave now. He took a few more breaths and turned to look at me ... and smiled.

"That was a fucking amazing hold!" he said. "Where did you learn that?"

"I made it up" I said. "Just now ... inspiration in the heat of battle, I guess?"

I got to my knees and we moved in to wrestle again, our hands clasped and our chests colliding with each other as we both grunted and moaned and growled ... he freed one of his hands and I felt it reach behind me and quickly slide down my back towards my ass -- his fingers making a dive bomb for my hole.

"Oh, not that again!" I purred into his ear and pushed him backwards onto the mat. I crawled on top of his chest and after a moment of intense struggle I managed to pin his arms beneath my legs.

"Fuck!" he cried out as he wriggled beneath me.

"Not much you can do now, bitch" I said -- hoping he didn't like to be called "bitch" any more than I did.

"Yeah, but there's not much you can do, either" he smiled up at me.

"Wrong" I said and clamped my fingers and thumb on those big nipples of his and squeezed and pulled them. It had the desired reaction as he arched his back, his eyes went wide and he screamed "F-F-F-F-U-U-U-CK!!"

I twisted and pulled and squeezed his nipples as he wriggled and tried to escape from beneath me. His head rolled from side to side as he gasped and whimpered.

"I wonder if anybody ever submitted from having their nipples worked over?" I said casually. It was the same tone of someone at a board meeting asking what everyone wanted for lunch. Randy threw his head to the side and bit his lower lip as I continued to twist and pull his nipples until they were red and after what felt like a sufficient amount of time I released them and moved off of him. The moment his hands were free they went to his chest and held them as he rolled to the side, moaning in defeat.

I crawled over to the side of the mat and grabbed the lube that he had left on the floor. I moved back over to Randy and rolled him onto his back. He was still favoring his nipples and looked up at me with a sad, almost pitiful look.

"Why did you stop?" he finally whispered.

"I thought you were weakened enough so it was time to work on finishing the match." I flipped the cap off the lube and squirted some in my hand and rubbed them together. Then I moved myself on top of Randy -- laying across his stomach so I could take his cock in my hand. The moment I grabbed it I heard him gasp loudly and felt his body shudder beneath me. Obviously, working on his nipples had the desired effect -- he was very aroused and his cock was hard and ready to blow.

I took his massive cock and began to stroke it -- it now glistened with the lube as my hands easily slid up and down the length of it. Randy's breathing got fast and hard and he was gasping "oh! OH! OH-HHH!" I was certain he was building to an eruption but it didn't happen so I calmly continued to stroke his impressive piece of meat, laying across him so he couldn't escape.

But he didn't plan to escape. In my haste (or arrogance) I had put the bottle of lube next to his arm and while I was busy stroking his cock he had picked it up and squirted some into his own hand -- making sure his fingers were well coated. Before I could react I felt his two fingers again slide in between my ass cheeks and up inside my hole. There was no toying this time -- however -- with the ease of the lubricant on them they went up deep inside of me and I threw my head back and could not stop myself from screaming with pleasure.

For the next few minutes we lay on the mat like this. Randy on his back, fucking me mercilessly with two fingers of his right hand while I lay across him stroking his big cock. Both of us growled and moaned and grunted and tried to hold our own orgasms back as we did everything we could to coax the other into cumming -- but neither of us did. It was not going to be as easy this time, apparently. We worked each other for possibly five minutes -- maybe less or more. I didn't know. I was too busy fighting my own urges while watching my hand work over his monster cock to worry about keeping time.

"You want to call it a draw?" Randy asked.

"Not yet," I said. "That's the point of this kind of wrestling ... the only way to win is to make your opponent lose his load! And I'm not done trying!"

And that was when Randy showed me just how good a wrestler he really is -- and how strong he was. I could feel his muscles tighten as he growled and sat up -- pushing me forward and onto his legs. In an instant his left leg was raised and wrapped around my head. He pulled me up so that he could rotate his body and with the precision of a champion he was seated above me and I was laying on the mat in front of him -- trapped in a figure four head-scissors.

I struggled to break free but I couldn't. His legs were wrapped around me and I was just able to breathe so I wasn't going to submit yet. I tried to pry his legs free with my hands but I couldn't. I was getting tired from our wrestling that day and it was at that moment I wished I had been going to the gym more instead of promising myself I would start going again when I moved to the east coast. I was certain that Randy had me -- my only question how was he planning to force me to cum this way?

12