Real Estate Games Pt. 10

Story Info
She'll do anything to make a sale.
2.4k words
4.6
11.8k
3

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
198 Followers

4086 First Swallow Court

Sugar Plum was the youngest and newest of the eight Merryville kindergarten teachers. Which meant she was the one they fired when budget cuts and school enrollment could only justify seven kindergarten teachers. She easily found another job on the other side of the state and was only in town long enough to pick up the last few pieces of furniture before she put her small two-bedroom condo up for sale. She wasn't ready to show it, but I convinced her that the place didn't need a new coat of paint to meet the approval of my current client. She agreed to meet with us at 3:00 as long as we didn't care what either she or the condo looked like.

As soon as we met her, I could see how Sugar would relate well with five-year-olds. She was barely five feet tall. Her short blonde hair curled around a fairy princess face with bright twinkly blue eyes, round cheeks, and a slightly turned up button nose. Even her perfect teeth were on the smallish side. She wore an old college T-shirt over her elfin figure and, only when she leaned over to pick up a stray cardboard box, did I realize her miniature bottom was covered by a teeny tiny pair of cutoff jeans. The twenty-three-year-old woman could have easily been mistaken for a teenager.

When Mark made an immediate offer -- thirty thousand below asking -- Sugar was so surprised she might have accepted if I hadn't been standing behind him, violently shaking my head in the no direction. I know. Bad realtor move. I was supposed to be helping my client get the best deal possible. But I wasn't after a good deal, I wanted his semen. And the only way to do that was to get the two of them into the negotiation mode which, when Mark was involved, usually involved an orgasm or two. Hopefully Mark would join in.

Sugar took the hint and Mark took the bait. After fifteen minutes of negotiations, the rules of the game were set. Sugar and I each got Mark for five minutes at a time. If I got him to come, my commission doubled. If Sugar won, the price of her condo went up fifteen thousand.

It wasn't a fair competition. Which was readily apparent when she took off her shirt to reveal the tiniest tits I have ever seen on a woman with pubic hair. I had ten years of sexual experience and at least twenty pounds of breast meat in my favor. But I wasn't after fair. I was after Mark's semen, splashed all over my double D's, that I would surreptitiously gather for later use.

In the pretense of giving her an equal chance, I let Sugar go first. It took her nearly a minute to extract Mark's penis from his pants. Once she had it out in the open, she seemed absolutely clueless about what to do next. Only after a little coaching did she finally grasp his overgrown tool with her little hands and bring him to a mediocre erection. By the time her five minutes were up it was evident that, no matter how much time she had, she wasn't going to get the job done.

"I'm sorry," she said in her kindergarten teacher sing song voice. "I promise to do better if I get another chance. I just need to warm up a bit."

Well, you're not going to get a second chance, I thought as I kissed Mark full on the mouth while ripping his shirt off. We were both standing, but not for long. I stepped back, removed my clothes and then pressed my aroused nipples against his bare chest. I nibbled on his lower lip, kissed his chin, and then continued down -- licking and kissing -- until I was on my knees. His previously semi rigid cock was now standing proud and straight... directly between my momma melons.

His hips involuntarily moved. Not much. Just enough to create a bit of friction between my boobs and his penis. I cupped my breasts around him and let a drizzle of saliva run down his length. With his pecker in a warm, wet place, his instincts took over and he was soon titty fucking me with long slow strokes. My head bent down and kissed his tip each time it appeared at the top of my cleavage. He stopped on an upstroke -- just long enough for me to lick his tiny hole -- and then continued to do what came natural to any man.

I had him. It was just a matter of time. Would he succumb during my first five minutes or would he have to pretend with Sugar for another round before I finished him off?

He hesitated. His hips stopped moving. Was this it? Was he going to come? Was I finally going to get the best of Mr. Mark Seiman? I glanced up at his face, expecting to see the familiar look every man gets -- a combined look of conquest and pleasure -- just before he shoots his load. But that's not what I saw in Mark's face, because he wasn't looking at me.

He was looking at Sugar, who was sitting cross legged on the dining room table with two fingers in her tiny blonde snatch. I don't know how long she'd been up there or how long Mark had been watching. Long enough to bring her close to climax and to distract Mark from his own. The cute pixy expression she wore when we first met was replaced by that of a nymph in heat; eyes glazed, cheeks flushed, mouth puckered into a perfect circle.

"Time to switch," Mark announced and abruptly pulled away.

The nymph on the table didn't move.

"Sugar. You're up," Mark said.

"On the floor," the little girl said with a deep commanding voice. "Get on your back and wait."

Mark and I looked at each other, both in a bit of shock.

"I think I'd better obey," Mark whispered, trying to sound like he was jesting.

Once Mark was in the proper position, Sugar did a forward flip off the table and rolled into a handstand... directly over Mark's supine body. With an act of upper body strength only Olympic gymnasts possess, Sugar lowered her mouth down to his erection, kissed the tip with her tiny lips and rimmed him with her tongue before returning to the handstand. Then, without returning her feet to the floor, she lowered her hips to elbow level with her legs spread eagled, pointed toes hovering just a few inches over Mark's shoulders. Her well prepared pussy was directly over his saliva lubricated pecker and, with a devilish smile, she slowly and deliberately lowered her body to the point where her well prepared, but tiny love snatch was perched directly over his wetted pecker head.

Now Mark was an extremely well-endowed man. Financially and physically, but it's the latter we'll be discussing here. And, although surprisingly athletic and nimble, Sugar was still a small woman with obvious limitations in what would and would not fit inside her. Just by looking, any reasonable person would agree there was no way Mark's fully erect cock would fit into Sugar's Lilliputian sized vaginal opening. But I wasn't dealing with reasonable people.

Her pussy lips seemed to part on their own, welcoming Mark's bulbous head into her folds. Her woman flesh stretched further than I thought possible to accept his girth as she continued her descent onto his shaft. He moaned as she continued her downward journey, not stopping until her blonde pubes intertwined with his dark curlies. Only then did she gather her legs beneath her, transferring her weight to her feet, placing her hands on his chest.

Her previously bright blue eyes had turned darker, with a hint of red. I got a quick glimpse of her ears as she shook her head and swear the tops were pointed, like those of an elf or some other less pleasant mythical creature.

She leaned forward, partially extracting herself -- licked, kissed and then bit each of Mark's nipples -- only to rock back, again impaling herself on his spear. The outline of his cock looked like a giant snake trying to poke through her belly from the inside. And when she did it again -- raised herself up until he was almost free and then rapidly descend to his hilt -- I knew we weren't dealing with a normal human.

That daughter of a bastard, I said to myself. She was just playing with me during her first five minutes. There is no way I can compete with this.

Just when I thought she'd be satisfied with him climaxing directly into her womb, she dismounted, turned around --her naked pussy perched over his chest, her mouth at his belly button-- and proceeded to break yet another law of nature. She'd already demonstrated that she could get the tip of his cock in her mouth. What she planned next was so unlikely, I got down on my hands and knees just so I could get a better view.

His shaft was already lubricated -- thanks to several submersions into a well wetted vagina -- so when the first three or four inches slid between her teeth, it went in easily. She struggled a bit with the next couple of inches. That had to be when she dislocated her jawbone. Because there was no other way such a teeny little girl could swallow yet another four inches of man meat -- all the way to the hilt. I saw her throat expand and followed the shape of his bulbous tip as it disappeared past her breastbone, towards her stomach. When done, her button nose was nestled between his balls.

She left it there much longer than I can hold my breath, only to slide it out, take a couple of quick breaths and then do it again. She repeated the process once more -- this time giving me a sly wink before gorging herself yet again.

I could both see and feel him shake as his orgasm took control.

"Look out. He's coming," I yelled, expecting Sugar to withdraw to prevent drowning. But she didn't. Instead, I caught a little sliver of a smile around her grotesquely expanded lips as she sucked him deeper into her.

Mark's entire body convulsed. His thighs shot up between her blonde locks. His hands grabbed her miniature ass, first pushing her further down, and then trying to pull her off of him. But Sugar held on, sucking out every ounce of ejaculate in his body... and when he was drained, she kept sucking.

I looked into Mark's eyes and saw panic. The dark brown irises were slowly fading. His skin pale. His breathing shallow. His body spasms grew weaker.

"Help me," he murmured.

Oh shit. She's sucking the life out of him.

I jumped up, straddled Mark's head so my feet were nestled against his shoulders, grabbed the miniature succubus by the ankles and pulled.

"Noooo," she screamed as his now limp penis exited her mouth.

We ended up on our butts, facing each other, with Mark's unconscious, barely breathing body between us.

"What just happened?" I demanded.

Sugar didn't answer immediately. She was staring at Mark, and while she did, her eyes lightened, her cheeks regained their pale complexion and I swear I saw the pointy parts of her ears morph into the normal rounded shape.

"We were negotiating," she finally said, the evil voice replaced with that of a kindergarten teacher.

I looked down at Mark. "Is he okay? Should we call somebody?"

"Full price," Sugar said.

"What?"

"For the condo. Full price and I'll return his soul."

"You took his soul?" I screamed.

"There's no need to yell. He's still breathing, at least for the moment. And for a mere additional thirty thousand dollars, he'll be good as new. Not that he was very good to begin with. Considering what he just did to you, I'd understand if you said no. So, what's it going to be? Full price or a zombie for a client."

"I, I don't..., I can't make that call. It's his money."

"And his soul," she added.

I wasn't sure who or what Sugar was, but she seemed to be holding all the cards. And as angry as I was at Mark during our brief but eventful relationship, I wasn't ready to be rid of him.

"Yes. We'll pay full price," I said. "I'll pay the difference if he disagrees."

Sugar got on all fours -- her tiny tits pointing down, her miniature ass in the air -- crawled over to Mark and kissed him. On the mouth. For a long time. I mean a real long time. Two or three minutes. Longer than I'd ever kissed anybody in my entire life. And when she was done, when she finally sat back on her cute little ass, with her tiny tits pointing straight out, Mark sat up and said:

"Okay. Full price it is."

"What the hell happened in there?" I asked Mark as we drove away, contract in hand.

"We bought another property," my surprisingly calm client said.

"I mean before that. During the game."

"Game?" he asked.

"You know? The negotiation exercise that always leads to me getting naked and you screwing somebody else. Except this time, you almost died."

"Do you want to have intercourse with me?"

"At this moment, I want to know how a kindergarten teacher can do a handstand to a blow job. I want to know why her ears were pointed and her voice changed. I want to know who or what Sugar Plum really is. And yes, if it isn't too much trouble, I want you to make love to me."

"Are you sure we haven't already?"

"No. I'm not sure of anything anymore."

"Be sure of this. Whatever happens in the days and weeks to come, I am on your side." He took my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Now let's talk about what we've got on tap for tomorrow."

Discussion closed. As if the small breasted, soul sucking, succubus thing never happened. Like me asking him to screw my brains out was idle chatter. And what the hell did he have planned for the "days and weeks to come"? Should I be worried? Even more than I already was?

All of that and I didn't get a single drop of his DNA laden semen.

Aaroneous
Aaroneous
198 Followers