Real Estate Games Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria pressed her head hard into the pillow as Mark slid forward another inch or two. Another thrust from Mark and she threw the pillow aside, resting her face in my lap, her mouth dead center on my snatch. His next push made her scream... directly into my slightly moist vagina. Her hands grabbed my waist, pushing my head back onto the bed while pulling my pussy to her mouth. Each subsequent stab by Mark, trying for full penetration, led to more full-throated squeals from Victoria. Except -- as he progressed up her poop chute -- her verbal complaints changed from alarms of agony to... well... something else.

I know the first inch of penetration was indeed excruciating, but somewhere in the process -- somewhere between inch two and inch ten -- she crossed the fine line between pain and pleasure. Hate and love. "Stop you're hurting me" and "Don't ever stop."

Hard to tell when it happened. I was flat on my back and my clit couldn't tell the difference between a cry for help and a plea for more. All I know was both Victoria's and my orgasms coincided with Mark finally hitting bottom.

I don't think I passed out. I mean, as orgasms go, it wasn't an extremely impressive event. I'd had much more powerful sexual experiences previously. But something happened in the next minute or so that I just can't fathom. One second, I was on my back, legs spread, with a woman's mouth sucking on my clit. The next, I'm still on my back but my ankles are resting on Mark's shoulders and his still rock-hard dick is pushing against my rear door. Nowhere in the preamble to this deal did I agree to a butt fucking. The client, maybe. The real estate agent, definitely not.

I was just about to say something intelligent... like "get your oversized cock away from my virgin ass." But when I opened my mouth to express my concern, Victoria leaned over and laid one of her boobs against my lips.

It had a peculiar shape, Victoria's boob. I don't like to brag, but mine are round and full, like a cantaloupe. Hers were more like a long, fat banana with an oversized nipple attached. The instinct to lick was impossible to overcome. Licking turned to kissing which naturally progressed to sucking. Because that's what nipples are for. The more I sucked, the further it slid downward, into my mouth... towards my throat... to the point that the hardened nipple seemed to be dancing with my tonsils... the unusual shape of her tit conforming to the contours of my mouth.

I was aware of the gentle pressure of Mark's mammoth erection against my ass. A foreign intruder knocking at the door. But a mouth full of boob somehow calmed me to the point where his initial thrust, albeit not pleasant, wasn't nearly the torture I expected. Certainly not so painful that I asked him to stop. Besides, how could I. My mouth was completely full. As was my ass. Not to mention the two fingers stroking deep inside my pussy or a third appendage, of unknown origin, strumming my clit like a Stradivarius. It was definitely Victoria's boob and Mark's dick. Really didn't know who owned the fingers... hell for all I knew, they could have been mine.

Sometime in the process, Mark reached rock bottom. His entire length was buried in my backside and pain was the furthest thing from my mind. I whimpered when he started to pull it out and screamed with such force when he shoved it back in that Victoria's boob flew out of my mouth. She switched tits and stuck her other oversized nip down my throat just as Mark was getting into rhythm. Apparently, unlike what he did for Victoria, it wasn't going to be a quick in and out for me. I was in for the long haul. His up strokes got higher, his down strokes more rapid. He planned to ass fuck me till he climaxed, all while I deep throated Victoria's torpedo tits.

The little orgasms came first. Not his, mine. The small tremors that made my entire body uncontrollably shake. Three? Four? Five? Who the hell knew? Maybe it was just one long bout of sexual release. Somewhere in the process, Victoria's tit was replaced with her cunny and my ankles ended up in her armpits. I was folded over nearly double, Mark's hands on my waist, shoving his fence post into my ass like a pile driver.

And then the mini orgasms stopped, and the tidal wave began to build. My head shook, my toes twitched, my thighs squeezed, my belly tightened, and my ass clamped down on Mark's dick so hard he was stopped in mid stroke.

"EEEOOOWWW," I screamed as I grabbed Mark's waist and pulled him deeper inside me than either of us thought possible.

I will forever remember the moment of his climax. How I could feel the sperm pulse out of his balls, past my hole, through his cock, vibrating as it traveled the ten inches of his shaft until it gushed towards my belly.

During the week I'd known the man, this was the first time I controlled him. Sure, I was folded over like a taco shell with his burrito in the wrong hole. But for that few seconds... when he was coming inside me... he lost the ability to speak, think or move. His body, mind and soul belonged to me.

"I'm sorry," he whispered after we both recovered from the passion. My head was on a pillow. Victoria had already escaped to the bathroom. "I didn't mean to do that. It's just... you do something to me that no other woman ever has. You don't deserve what I just did. I lost control. I promise, it won't happen again."

"There's nothing wrong with losing control now and then," I said as I caressed his muscular arms. "But nevertheless, I accept your apology, as long as you let me decide what will or won't happen again."

My wink brought a smile to his face followed by a kiss to my lips. The situation might have further developed if Victoria hadn't made that "ahem" sound as she re-emerged from the bathroom.

"The least you could do is sign the paperwork before you two use my bedroom for your private entertainment." Despite what she recently endured, she also seemed to be in excellent spirits. Funny what several mind-blowing orgasms followed by a large check will do to a person's mood.

Mark, acting like a teenager who got caught necking on his girlfriend's front porch, jumped off the bed and rapidly retrieved his clothes.

Victoria threw me a towel. "Here, I'd appreciate you using this instead of leaking all over my bedspread."

Mark followed her downstairs while I cleaned myself up as best I could.

***

Twenty minutes later, we left #2 Uranus Avenue with yet another signed contract.

More importantly... and this is the only excuse I have for submitting to such treatment... I finally had a bona fide Mark Seiman DNA sample... wrapped up in a stolen towel.

***

Please tell me what you think of this latest chapter or of the entire story so far. I take your comments to heart. You can either leave a public comment or send me private feedback. Either way, tell me what you like and don't like about Realtor Games. My goal is to make my stories so compelling you can't wait for the next installment.

Don't forget to rate the story.


12