Real Life Test

Story Info
Putting her martial arts training to good use.
3k words
3.58
14.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
651 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

Hannah felt powerful. She always did.

Why would she not? She had it all. A child of a local politician, a city councilor to be exact, and an heiress to a company with an eight-figure annual revenue, the power couple that was her parents being one of the closest things to royalty their mid-sized, Midwest town had.

She herself was far from unsuccessful. Now, of course, her personal world wasn't too wide yet, given that she was just a few months from finishing high school, but in this high school, she was untouchable. The idol other girls could only desperately hope to somehow at least come close to, while the guys could only hungrily stare at, never to feel her touch.

Tall, slim, slender, buxom, blonde, and blue-eyed, she looked exactly like most people would imagine when told about her social status and family finances. However, unlike many of her doppelgangers populating the high schools all over the country, and the world really, she had a hobby that was rather far from one stereotypically associated with overprivileged daddy's little princesses.

For the last few years, Hannah had been weekly taking professional MMA training, provided by the best professional fighters her parents' money could hire. At first, they left her train just with other females, but after their daughter started consistently overpowering those fighters, they started inviting even some male light and welterweighters, and even a few middleweighters.

Against those, she had a much less flattering record when they actually fought, but one that was still much better than any 18-year-old girl had any right to have against professional adult male MMA fighters.

As it soon turned out, Hannah had a serious, almost uncanny martial arts talent, boosted by very high pain tolerance and incredible reflexes, speed, and punching and kicking power. Although she looked like a typical teenage rich bitch whose idea of aggression or violence could, at most, consist of gossiping and cyberbullying, she was quite certain that she could beat anyone her age in town in a fight. That was exactly what she was about to do soon, finally putting all of her training to, at least in her mind, good use.

You see, while she wasn't a stereotypical queen bee rich bitch, she still was one of those overall, and just as was the case with many of such girls, she was a participant in a lot of ruthless, cruel, soul-destroying bullying, her radiant, beautiful looks just barely hiding her incredibly rotten and warped personality from the people lucky enough to not be her victims. There, however, were a lot of victims who were unfortunate enough to know what she was really like.

And none of them knew that better than Michael.

That was the only name she knew him by. Of course, he did have a surname as well, one passed onto him by his Tanzania-born father that he was very proud of, but even after knowing him for years, she couldn't possibly find it in herself to care enough to know how to write his African surname, nevermind pronouncing it. As far as she was concerned, he existed for many things, but being treated with basic human respect wasn't one of them. In her mind, he was there only to be "accidentally" slapped or shoved by her or her friends once a week, have his backpack used as a football during PE classes, or have his pictures modified and put on the internet pretty much every day.

However, there is only so much abuse anyone can take before they fight back. Just as he finally did today.

And she was determined to show him that doing so was the worst mistake he had done in his life.

Not only did he manage to rip one of her favorite and most expensive shirts apart, by surprise-attacking her of course, but thanks to some of the teachers that liked him intervening on his behalf, she, the queen of the school, now faced a very real prospect of not only not graduating, but even facing legal problems. All of that just when her life was supposed to reach its best years with her as a rich, beautiful college student with a perfect career and a highly-coveted degree in front of her, and no worries either now or ever again.

She wasn't about to just let this slide. Not at all.

And so, she found herself here, waiting in a dark alley in the worst part of town an hour after the sunset. Normally, girls like her would be told to stay away from such dangerous places at all costs, but now, she was the reason why this place was dangerous.

Michael was pretty much her exact opposite in everything, and that included family status. His parents had to accept living in the worst part of town, with him already having to help support the family by working until the first hours of the night, walking home through those dark, ominous alleys every day, praying not to be assaulted every time he did so.

Unfortunately, his luck was about to run out tonight.

Was she less focused on what she was about to do to him, and maybe a bit more philosophical and intellectual in general, she would've probably by now been thinking about how it was those differences between the two of them that made her hate him so much. An unmistakable reminder of what her life could've been were she born with nothing that she took for granted.

She actually didn't know why she bullied him so badly. Her friends started it, she automatically joined in, somehow became the main bully he feared meeting every day as he walked to school, and, well... today happened, she was here now, and there was no coming back anymore.

And so was he.

As she heard the cautious steps echoing against the dilapidated building as they approached her dark hideout, she had no doubt who they belonged to. Tightly squeezing the pocketknife she had brought just in case, this place was rather dangerous after all, she let it rest in her jeans as she peaked out to get a good look at the approaching figure.

Short, male, and darker-skinned but still rather Caucasian-looking. Yup, it was him.

"Fucker!" she screamed right as he was in the middle of passing her by, not noticing her presence in the slightest until now, and freezing in his tracks the moment she had announced herself.

In moments, she jumped out and right in front of him, the sheer panic and terror still etched on his face.

"Hannah!" he stammered in shock, then took a couple of steps back in terror. "What, what are you... Leave me alone. Just, just leave me alone, I don't want any more problems, and, and, I don't think you want that either."

"I think that the ship had sailed on that, little boy," she growled as she followed after him, prompting him to keep moving to keep some distance between the two of them, her fists clenched in rage. "You brought this on yourself and now you want to weasel out? Nah, should've thought about that sooner you little bitch."

He stopped in his tracks. Suddenly, and perhaps rather naively, the expression on his face changed along with his demeanor.

"OK, I've had enough of this," he said as she stopped a few feet in front of him, not scared of him in the slightest. "Just say what you want and let's get this over with. I have more important things to worry about."

"Oh, right, you have to run to your beggar family to proudly show them the few cents you've managed to make today," she mockingly replied. His eyes managed to narrow just the tiniest bit as he prepared to say something in reply, before opening wide in shock when she suddenly slapped him. "Fight me, you little bitch," she spat out before following with two other slaps aimed at the shocked young man, each even faster and stronger than the previous one. "Fight me!"

He would've never imagined fighting a woman, even one like Hannah.

But, well, at least he somehow tried.

The first punch of his she dodged so effortlessly and widely, the distance between his fist and her face might've as well been as vast as the one between the Earth and the moon, as far as he was concerned. In return, she gave him a nasty hit straight into his outstretched arm.

The next few punches of his fared no better. All of them she easily dodged and repaid with particularly nasty ones of her own, mostly aimed at his outstretched arms and forearms, or his face and stomach.

She was toying with him, and it was obvious.

Kicking her only made things worse. Not only did she just keep hopping around him, her reflexes keeping her untouched as she dodged every single attack of his, but now, she started kicking back.

Then, kicking with his right leg, he finally managed to land a hit. Unfortunately, that was because she was kicking back, using the momentum to spin him around and landing a painful slap on his left cheek. Before he could snap back, she grabbed the still somehow outstretched leg of his and spun him back around to make way for a similarly nasty slap on the other cheek as well.

Then, she moved right in front of him and finally moved that leg into its actual final destination, landing a kick straight in his groin, her eyes glistening momentarily as she felt her foot impact something about twice as soon as it should have.

While he tried to grasp what was happening, dazed, she rushed behind him. Grabbing onto him, she spun him around and slammed him against the ground, immobilizing him by sitting on him in a lotus position and grabbing tightly onto both of his hands, pressing them against his back as she did so.

"Whew. That was pathetic," she commented with a laugh. "Were you my actual sparring partner, I'd demand a refund by now."

He just laid there, breathing in and out, trying not to think about what was happening.

Now, it didn't really hurt him physically or anything. This was thankfully, well, "thankfully", far from the worst beatdown he had ever gotten. He'll rest for a few hours, and he'll be OK.

Physical pain wasn't the problem.

The humiliation was. Finally, he had stood up for himself, after years of taking it... and this is how it ended. He'll have a much harder time getting through that, mentally, and he already realized that.

"But, with that surprise I found between your legs, I think I can get a completely different refund from you," she added as she stood up and off of his back.

"What?" he blurted out in shock, his voice predictably quivering.

She barely, if at all, registered his reaction as she grabbed him by the ribs and forced him to turn over, laying him on his back. With her gaze fixated on his crotch, he soon realized what she had in mind.

"Maybe that was just some bullshit you stuffed your jeans with, but I'd really love to see what was that big and hard thing my foot felt," she exclaimed, before going from unzipping his jeans with her eyes to doing so with her hands. "Besides, with you there laying on the ground, having learned your lesson, and me having missed an evening with Richard thanks to you being a dumbass, I think that it's only OK not to miss the opportunity to use you a little."

"O-OK," he stuttered out in reply, shocked and surprised by her words, and also just too exhausted and terrified to say anything else.

"Oof, look at that," she breathed out lustily, right after taking his jeans off and pulling his cock out of his boxers. "Now, either your father's African genes really did their work, or that kick was stronger than I've intended, heh!"

"Can't you just leave me go?" he pleaded.

"Your mouth says that, but your body doesn't agree," she smugly replied as she squeezed the decently large rod in her soft yet muscular hand, drawing a moan out of him. "It's just on half-mast and it's already bigger than Richard's. Mmmm."

Staring at the growing rod she was grasping, she barely realized that she had started slowly running her hand up and down its length, giving him a slow handjob as his organ grew to its full size. Unable to do much else, he just instinctively relaxed his body and, although he hated it, inevitably started enjoying the handjob he was getting.

"Bet you've never seen tits like this, let's see what that'll do to you," she said as she quickly took off her shirt, which looked even better than the one he had ripped apart as far as he was concerned, and freed her perky round breasts. His cock twitched in her hand at the sight. "Will be fun taking yet another virginity. You'll never forget this, heh."

Her words suddenly woke him up to the gravity of the situation. His body jolted as he tried to free himself and stand up, but she just roughly pushed him back to the cold ground like he was a helpless baby.

"Aaaawww, don't worry. It might hurt the first time, but it's obvious you crave it," she said, feeling his cock reach its full length in her slowly moving hand, whistling at the sight of the thick rod that was almost twice the size of her boyfriend's one. "Such a waste that you can't use it more often, you little twerp," she added as she stood up on his body, keeping him jailed in place while she took off her jeans and underwear, his cock standing straight in the cold air, waiting for the inevitable.

And then, slowly, she lowered down onto it.

"Oooohh, yeeaahh," she moaned as his cock penetrated her pussy.

"Fu-uck," he blurted out, completely unable to even attempt hiding his arousal anymore.

She bent down, grabbing his hands and putting them behind his head, both for stability and just in case he thought about doing something stupid. Very quickly, she settled into a rhythm as she forcibly rode his cock, with the sight of her plump tits shaking right in front of his face with every move she made doing wonders to his enthusiasm as well.

"This is how you imagined your first time, am I right?" she mockingly inquired, before moaning as she took his cock all the way in a few times. "First bitchslapped, then the bitch plays with your cock."

"Fuck, fuck you," he countered in between deep moans, earning himself a nasty nipple squeeze for his trouble.

"A bit too late to say, uff, that now, eh, heh, right?" Hannah replied with a laugh, before pulling his left hand at her breasts and squeezing the fingers together, feeling his cock twitch inside of her exactly as it did when she first revealed those breasts of hers to him. "Though, heh, I guess that I'm the only, oh yeah, one doing any, aaahh, actual fucking in here. Not much more I can give you-uuff, ahhh, anyway, since virgins like you never hold it for more than two minutes anyway."

Michael was just about to retort with something, possibly earning another quick physical punishment from her for that as well, before his body betrayed him.

Repositioning herself to be able to ride his cock even faster, she put her hands on either side of his head. The moment his right hand was freed, it just immediately joined the left one in worshipping her beautiful flesh, playing and squeezing those round, full breasts of hers just as they deserved, the familiar feelings of an approaching orgasm of course immediately following.

He had just about no fight left in him at this point.

Knowing what was happening and his inability to do anything about it, he just relaxed, squeezed those tits a little more, and let her finish the job.

"Ahh, yeeaahh," she moaned, riding his cock to what she hoped would be her orgasm as well. "Hold it, hold it, hold it!"

"Oh, fuck yeah, Hannah, you're sooo tiight!" he grunted as his body stiffened and twitched, before, his grasp of her tits hardening enough to make her yelp in both pain and pleasure, before hot cum exploded out of his cock. "Ooooh, dooone," he moaned, his voice almost breaking in the middle of it when he realized that this solidified the loss of his virginity. He wanted it to be special, and yet, here he was, beaten up and forced-fucked in a dark alley by his bitchy high school bully.

Even though he had just come, she kept on slowly riding the cock, making him increasingly uncomfortable.

"At least for one of us," she bitterly remarked. "But then, not that I could've expected more from a virgin."

"You gonna finally leave me alone?" Michael asked, while she got off of him and started to put her clothes back on.

He could already guess what her answer would be.

"Well, for now," Hannah replied, before frantically looking around in all directions as if she had just now remembered where they were. Not to mention how loud they were. "You owe me an orgasm from now on though. Not to mention that we're still in school for a few months, and if you cause me more problems, well..."

"And if I'll call the cops?" Michael asked as she passed by him.

"You'll regret it, and so will your family," the rich girl nonchalantly replied. "Am I clear?"

"Y-Yeah," he stuttered as he stood up.

"Good, now get fucking lost," his bully commanded.

Her victim had no problem doing so. Quickly grabbing his backpack and pulling his jeans up, he didn't even touch the zipper before going off in the direction of his family's home.

She just smirked to herself as she watched him run, before turning around and going her own way.

If that little troublemaking twerp thought this was anywhere near the end, he was sorely mistaken.

HS98
HS98
651 Followers