All Comments on 'Real Life Tragedy'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
docrxdocrxabout 2 years ago

Revolvers hold 6 shots typically. hey would have had to reload twice to have fired 28 times. just a little nit picking. Oherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done. Tragic but probably realistic.

Appreciate addition by anonymous commenter concerning wife's diary. Does add to story.

Believe daughter's ultimate fate needed to be addressed.

mfj

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 1 year ago

Re: Docrx

You might want to go back and actually read this line " Neither noticed that the slides on their guns were in the back position telling them their weapons were empty." I've never yet seen a revolver with a slide action. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More nit pic here. We now know that no revolver was used in this story. A Glock is a magazine feed semi auto pistol. Magazines (mags) load from the bottom, clips load from the top. M1's use clips, Glock's, AR's, Ruger 10/22 and BAR's use MAGS.

Beyond that good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ALWAYS THE lotharios AND THE CLUELESS wife falling for the sly seducer…..stop the crap….whispering in her ear does nothing……slyly seducing her is nonsense. REALITY: The guy takes a shot and propositions her right off…..if she is married and of a like mind and of low morals …….they fuck……..high morals and insulted she slaps his face. It really is that simple. Also …..by the way if you haven’t figured it out….a single woman is 10 times more likely to go for a proposition than a married woman…..just a cold fact. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They're magazines not clips.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

It seems the only thing the anno’s took away from this story was the discrepancy with ‘clips’ and ‘magazines’, you really do have to wonder about people’s IQ’s sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LOL, the number of cowardly anons who insist on repeating the unnecessary information about clips and magazines obfuscates the fact that we never found out what happened to the child, Jamie. Did the uncle adopt?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One less cheating slut wife and asshole that would fuck a married woman. As it should be. The husband didn't need to get himself killed though; that was dumb. But I agree in principle with the severity of his retribution. Perhaps if more took this approach there would be less cheating. I would have went much further. They got off too easily with death; torture and living with crippling injuries would have been more appropriate, then sending them a little note when you're out of the country that explains why they suffered. Then again, I have a dark and twisted side that asserts itself when someone wrongs me.

usaretusaretabout 1 month ago

Liked this tale, but not the unanswered questions. I do understand why they have not, and never will be answered. But still…

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous