Real Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace gave the email a quick scan. "She doesn't say. When you look at them, you just know they're meant to be. They're taking their time, building a life together. You know how couples are these days, Landon."

"No, I don't," he replied with a mock frown. "Enlighten me, oh wise one."

"Well, for starters, Grace is deployed. It's not the ideal time for wedding bells, right. Besides, weddings are expensive. Maybe they're prioritizing financial stability, building a nest egg."

"If money is the problem, I'll pay for the whole thing!" Landon declared, impulsively.

Grace chuckled. "That's sweet of you, Landon. But Callie is an adult now. She can make her own choices. Besides, you took your sweet time proposing to me, if memory serves."

Landon shook his head but smiled. "That was different. I had PTSD."

"Oh boy," Grace teased with a laugh. "How long are you going to milk that cow?"

Landon rolled his eyes playfully.

"Callie is finally living her fairytale love story," she said, her voice softening. "And we are, too.

Landon reached out, his hand cupping Grace's cheek. He leaned in, his kiss gentle yet filled with a lifetime of love. The setting sun cast an orange glow around them, painting the scene in a warm, happy light.

"I won't argue with you about that."

++0++

To the dedicated men and women of the Army Nurse Corps,

Their unwavering commitment to healing and service transcends the battlefield. They are the lifeline for countless soldiers, offering not just exceptional medical care but also unwavering compassion and a beacon of hope in the face of adversity.

1...5678910