Real Love Ch. 02

Story Info
The saga of Bradley Weber continues.
6.3k words
4.47
6.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Notes:

'Real Love' is my personal tribute to JammyJimmy's (JJ) story, 'Threads: The Island'. I give JJ credit, because credit is due, for this story and for my own inspiration and entrance into writing. 'Real Love' is actually the first story I wrote, even before 'Tale of Two Teens', my first published story.

As I was writing this story way back when, I was hoping JJ would be the editor. Having been unable to make contact with him, I have been reluctant to release it. Some say JJ has passed away, but I don't know. JJ, if you read this and want this story removed, please contact me. Several readers have relayed to me, both publically and privately, that they would like it released.

Therefore, 'Real Love' is an unauthorized, reimagined rewrite and sequel to JJ's story, 'Threads: The Island'. The general storyline in JJ's story is embedded in this story. Several of the character names have been changed because this is my story. Anyone who has read JJ's story will identify the characters quickly, starting with my main character, Bradley Weber, formerly known as Kyle Watson in JJ's story.

This story is long, but tolerant and filled with several emotions. If you stick with it, you will experience euphoria, happiness, sadness, sorrow and it will make you horny. You'll be disgusted, pissed off, scared and you'll grieve, cry, frown, smile and sometimes, you'll laugh, I hope.

'Real Love' starts off slow, but gains speed with age. Feel free to leave comments about what you like and what you dislike about the story. Feedback is a good thing for those writers who want to know what reader's like and dislike about their stories.

Please don't be mean in the comments because those that put in many hours over a period of several months, and thought into designing and writing these stories don't appreciate it, nor do they deserve it.

I do hope you enjoy the 'Real Love' series. Just don't forget one important detail -- it's fiction. Please do give us 'not so professional' writers a little slack.

JJ, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, fair winds and following seas my friend.

Let the saga of Bradley Weber continue...

MDSW

* * * * *

The seven of them leave the club with Casey and Margarita firmly paired off like Brad and Julie, while Ed tries unsuccessfully to get anywhere with either Jessica or Shanice, but the most he gets is when he tries one of his chat-up lines and they can't stop laughing for several minutes. Casey suggests that he hop in a cab, but Ed wouldn't have it and if his buddies are going to a party, he is too.

While walking to the villa, Julie says it takes about twenty minutes and by the time they get there, they're all feeling pretty buzzed with alcohol. When they open the front door Brad is really impressed. It has several bedrooms, a large lounge area, a swimming pool and jaccuzzi out the back.

Brad just shakes his head as Ed makes straight for the pool, bombing the mirror-flat surface from as great a height as he can manage, fully clothed.

"What a fucking moron," Julie laughs.

"He's a good guy," Brad laughs. "He just... he's not that tactful and there's no filter between his brain and his mouth, but if you ever need someone to have your back, he's there."

"He sounds like he'd get you into more trouble than not though," she teases, holding his hand.

"He definitely has his moments," Brad says, smiling.

"Come on," Julie says, dragging him into one of the rooms off the lounge.

Brad's heartbeat accelerates as he enters Julie's bedroom. Typical of a twenty year old girl, there are clothes, shoes, magazines and makeup laying everywhere.

"Nice and tidy," he laughs.

"There's some floor here somewhere," she shrugs. "And don't get your hopes up just yet, mister," she adds quickly. "I figure if we're gonna have a swim, you can pick out a bikini for me to wear."

"You gonna model them for me?"

"No," she says, laughing. "But you can choose what I'll wear, and then later I might let you take it off me."

"What a tease you are," he says, smiling at her. "I can cope with that job."

"Thought you might," she grins.

Julie rummages around on the floor, gathering up various different colored bits of swimsuits and while she does that, Brad looks around, spotting a rather fancy camera on one of the units.

"Nice camera."

"Yeah, it's not too bad," she smiles. "I'm really into photography, but I didn't want to bring my good camera with me. That's just a D80."

"I know it's a Nikon, but I don't know one model from another," Brad smiles. "Looks expensive."

Julie shrugs.

"The body isn't that expensive. The lens is a bit more though. Twenty-eight to seventy, F two point eight."

Brad chuckles.

"I don't know what any of that means."

"It's not the standard lens that comes with the camera. It's more a... specialist portrait lens," she explains. "I make a little side income with my photography back in New York. Actors head shots, Corporate portraits, stuff like that. It finances my hobby."

"Very cool," Brad murmurs, genuinely impressed. "Is that what you do at Berkeley?"

She shakes her head.

"Nope. Study business. It's really boring though, so I might drop out and do the photography thing full-time."

"That's seriously cool."

Julie shrugs.

"It's not all it's cracked up to be. Lot of time spent in front of a computer editing. You have to really love it, fortunately for me."

Brad likes this side of Julie. This casually artistic and passionate person that has been inadvertently hidden from him under the persona of a twenty year old clubbing student on a spring break weekend.

"So which one?"

Brad looks at the three bikinis in her hands, one black, one silver and the other blue and gold. He has no idea about styles, or cuts, but he thought the black one and says so.

"Why the black one?" she asks as she drops the other two.

"I thought it would go nicely with your hair," Brad says honestly.

"I like that answer," she smiles, moving forward.

Her lips find his for a few intense seconds, then they break.

"Right, out you go," she orders, smiling.

He moves to the door.

"Hey, I don't suppose you've got any shorts here that'll fit me, do you?"

Julie raises an eyebrow.

"You're commando?"

"Not by choice, but afraid so."

"Ask Shanice. I think she packed a pair of her brother's shorts by accident."

"See you in a minute," Brad nods. "Hey, you sure you don't need me to stay and supervise you getting changed?"

"Good things come to those who wait," she says, then lifts a hand, pointing out the door. "Wait being the operative word. Out."

Brad closes the door, smiling.

Shanice does have a pair of shorts he can use, although they weren't for swimming but they'll do, so he pops into the bathroom and gets changed. In the ten minutes that he spends waiting for Julie, the three girls have all gotten changed and are in the pool, while Casey simply strips down to his briefs and dives into the pool after them.

Eventually, Julie reappears and Brad walks to the pool with her, liking the sight of her in the black bikini. A momentary memory pops into his head of Sahara, the stripper with her black underwear and the physical similarities are abundant between the two, yet the slight differences were more pronounced at the same time.

Brad nearly blurts out, 'Are you sure you don't have a sister,' but he realizes that reminding her he's thinking about a stripper, and not her, probably wouldn't go over too well. He opts for diving in the pool.

For an hour or so, they muck around in the pool, sending Ed to make them drinks out of whatever liquor is left in the villa. Surprisingly Ed is the first to pass out on one of the sun loungers that surrounds the pool. By that time, Casey and Margarita are definitely doing their own thing together in the Jacuzzi and Jessica and Shanice have gone inside to get some items to give Ed a 'make over'.

"Let's leave them to it," Julie whispers in Brad's ear.

He nods immediately, getting out of the pool and helps Julie out. She didn't let go of his hand, but pulls him behind her into the house.

As the walks behind her, he says in a whiney child voice, "I'm scared. I don't want to go."

Julie stops, mounts him and snuggles as tight as she can get.

Getting the hint, Brad takes her into her bedroom and sets her on her feet near the bed. Pausing as they star at each other, she pulls him straight into the bathroom and hands him a towel. As he dries himself off in the dim light from the bedside lamp, he watches Julie, rubbing a towel through her short bobbed hair. It's at that length that it looks awesome if it is neat or messy.

With both of them dry apart from the wet clothing, they pause, looking at each other, the air thick with tension and Brad breaks it.

"I will if you will," he smiles.

Julie blushes a little, but smiles back at him.

"It wouldn't be smart to get into bed with wet clothes, would it?"

"Downright stupid," Brad agrees, his hand sliding down over his stomach to the button of the shorts he borrowed.

"Really stupid," Julie nods, reaching behind her to undo the strap of her bikini top.

The two black cords dangled down at the sides of her stomach, the top only held in place by the string around her neck. Brad can see the mischievous grin on her face, the slight flush on her cheeks and chest and he becomes aware his own breath is coming quicker.

Throwing caution to the wind he, shrugs his hips and pushes at the shorts, dropping them to the floor in one swift movement.

"Bear in mind the water is cold," he ads, smirking.

Her eyes flicker back up to his face.

"Poor baby. I'll make sure you're all warmed up."

At that, Julie reaches back and pulls open the remaining knot on her bikini top, dropping it to the floor. Brad takes a deep breath as he sees her breasts, nice and firm, not too big, but a great size for a great figure. Her nipples are tight and hard from the cold water, and he longs to suck them in his mouth.

"Like what you see?" Julie asks, biting her lip as she awaits his response.

"Hotter than I could have imagined," Brad says immediately. "Very beautiful."

"Oh, aren't you the smooth one," she replies, pleased at his compliment.

"Just being honest."

"Well, Mr Honest, you better get dried before you get in this bed. One of us is wet enough already."

Julie blushes a little more as she finishes the statement, but her words have an immediate effect on Brad and he rapidly scrubs his damp mid section dry with towel as he walks around the double bed.

Julie chuckles as she sees him do a bandy-legged hop-walk as he dries himself, getting a grin back from Brad. Seeing how unabashed he is, she quickly sheds her bikini bottoms and dries herself with her towel before slipping into bed alongside him.

Brad has his arm out and Julie immediately slips into it, snuggling into him.

"Are you cold?" she murmurs a moment later.

"Yeah."

"Me too. Cuddle into me," Julie orders, rolling onto her side and dragging him to spoon in behind her.

Brad slips his arm around her waist as his legs slide in, matching her position under the covers. Her butt feels cold in his lap, but it's a naked Julie butt. It can't be made of ice and he wouldn't have cared anyway. He traces his fingers in a small circle around her belly button.

"That's nice," she murmurs, worming her head in between Brad and the pillow.

To Brad, there's something incredibly intimate and comforting in the way their bodies are conforming into each other. He realizes that both of them are making unconscious minute adjustments, his upper leg sliding between hers, her calf resting behind his own with her foot looped under his. Her hand finds his arm and she pulls it in to her body, sliding it between her breasts as his right slides from her belly button to between her and the bed, wrapping her tight, her arms wrapping around his until they're as tight together as can be.

There's nothing erotic about it, he realizes, just an incredible intimacy as their two bodies fit tightly together as if they were made for one another.

"Oh my," Julie purrs in his ear. "I could stay like this all night."

"Um... me too," Brad admits. "And I'm not a cuddly kind of guy."

"But this is so nice..."

"I know," he admits. "It's... "

"I know," she finishes.

They lay there, wrapped up in each other under the blankets.

It's still dark when Brad wakes, sensing a slight movement in Julie, a slight change in posture, in position, and he knows that his own body is responding. His own breath deepens, matching hers as his cock continues to grow, nestled between the lips of her pussy, inching forward as it becomes thicker and longer in the darkness.

Without asking, he knows she's awake, lying there with her head beside his, experiencing the same exquisite physical and intimate sensations he is.

He feels her neck stiffen as the tip of his erection glazes her clit, and hearing her exhale is a wondrous sound in his ear. Brad turns his head and gently kisses her, a soft, tender brush of his lips on her jaw.

He feels her hand grip his cock a little tighter as he brushes his lips a little farther along the line of her jaw until his breath is on the soft, sensitive skin below her ear.

Julie moans softly as he holds there, breathing on her with tender intensity. Her hand comes up, her fingers lacing themselves in his hair, softly steering his head to kiss her again.

Brad licks his way down her neck, barely touching her skin, his lips softer than they've ever been in his life, going purely on instinct as he experiences something beautiful. He feels Julie roll her hips in a luxurious caress, drawing him up and down her soft cleft, feeling her welcome on his arousal.

His lips trace down her neck, brushing against her collarbone as his whole body moves forward, his lips rising back up her neck as he enters her.

Julie's head rolls back, exposing her neck to him as she whispers his name.

"Brad."

Her body moves in response, her back arching as her head rolls back, her pelvis tilting, welcoming another inch inside her.

Brad feels like he's in heaven, in another place and time where everything is emotion and intimacy, sensation and connection, as if the world has come to have no meaning and all that matters is the here and now. This moment.

His lips meet hers, the exquisite gentleness of their lips making them both moan. His hand slides out from under her and is met by her own, steering it to caress her breast, her soft skin moving with every breath under his fingertips.

Julie moves her body, a slow-motion writhe that expresses her desire, her passion, and draws Brad's mouth to hers while she presses into him, teasing a little more of him inside her.

Brad's senses are electric, every motion and movement he makes focuses on bringing pleasure to the beautiful woman in his arms. His hand moves to her breasts, lightly pinching her nipple between finger and thumb while his other hand moves down, his fingertips tracing invisible patterns in her skin as she begins to softly sway her hips on him. He feels her tongue probe into his mouth, as if tasting him.

Brad's fingers trace down over the little strip of dark curly hair until he finds what he seeks, that delicious little spot that brings and enhances so much pleasure. As his finger tip brushes it lightly, Julie moans in his mouth and pushes back a little farther with her pelvis, tilting it and pushing, arching her back and pressing her buttocks into his cock, seeking him, wanting him inside.

They break their kiss, each breathing hard inches away from the other. Brad knows he has all 9 inches of his cock inside her and he's almost delirious with pleasure, but his only desire is to make sure she feels the same.

His finger slide a little lower, feeling the natural moisture on his cock as Julie slowly moves her hips back and forth on him. Brad coats the tip of his finger with it, then drags it back up to her little pleasure-nub.

"Oh, Brad," Julie whispers.

Brad kisses her once more, delighting in the pleasure in her voice. His finger slowly circles her clit and as their passion builds further, Julie rocks her hips a little to move him inside her.

Brad tenses, moving his own hips so he can begin to move himself inside her and as he does, his first slow thrust inside her, Julie moans. Brad repeats the movement, slowly withdrawing then sliding back in until he's fully inside her, his finger brushing her bud with every motion of her breathing, his other hand caressing her nipple to a taut hardness that he longs to take in his mouth.

Once more he withdraws then slowly pushes himself inside her, feeling her back arch and her chest thrust out.

"Don't stop," she whispers, breaking their kiss.

Her head rolls back on his shoulder once more and she takes his earlobe into her mouth, sucking softly on it as her body moves, writhing in a series of connections with Brad.

Brad wants to pleasure her, aches to pleasure her, so he continues to slowly slide inside her, each movement a finely controlled symphony of muscles moving in harmony to provide her with that pleasure.

Idly, he realizes he has never experienced anything as intoxicating as this in his life, focusing solely on providing pleasure for another and feeling more intimate than he's ever been in his life. He thrusts the thought aside, for truly, it doesn't matter to him. All that matters is the here and now, Julie and the connections they are sharing in that instant.

Brad continues his movements, concentrating on Julie now, seeking to heighten her pleasure in any way possible, so while his hips continue their slow thrusts, his fingertip works on her clit, his other hand teases her nipple to a stiffness that would penetrate steel and his mouth returns to its teasing soft kisses, first on her collarbone, then up the side of her neck, then behind and around her ear.

He knows she's breathing deeper and faster as he makes his way around her, teasing and breathing on her and she moans as she begins to push back with her own hips, seeking him, wanting more.

He increases the pressure with his finger on her little pleasure node, working it a little harder, the tip of his finger stroking it up and down, in tune with her breathing and as it increases in intensity, he matches it. Unconsciously, his hips do the same, a synchronous movement that ties everything in with her own arousal, growing firmer and faster as her breathing increases, as her body rolls and arches and craves more.

"Fuck me, Brad," she pants. "Please."

His lips meet hers once more, locking together in a passionate, hungry embrace that matches the intensity of their bodies. He hears her involuntary moans from deep inside her, feels her begin to tremble and he steps up to match her.

Gone are the slow tender thrusts. Gone are the tender touches. Gone are the teasing caresses. They're from a moment in the past. The present is hunger, intense desire, a different type of connection with a life of its own.

Julie's hips begin to shake, they're rhythm erratic and uncontrolled. Brad doesn't waver, doesn't let up, doesn't stop, just keeps on going, pushing inside her, firmly manipulating her clit, his other hand holding her tight against him as her body arches, stiffens and her breath explodes from her.

She breaks their kiss as she orgasms, each breath she pants bringing forth a moan of ecstasy. Her body shudders hard against him, shaking and squeezing, and Brad thought it's the most beautiful thing he's ever experienced.

He can feel her tensing inside, like miniature spasms gripping him as he thrusts and withdraws. Brad feels her vulnerability and pleasure and the intimacy and eroticism of the moment tightens him, makes him moan.

12