Real Talk: BBC Fantasies

Info
The requisite BBC fantasy..... sorta. 💋
156 words
4.16
40.9k
29
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T. sneaks into the spare bedroom long after everyone in the house is asleep, eager to make some sexy content for all of her wonderful, devoted listeners.

But the BBC inner debate was still fresh in my mind and I just couldn't get the thoughts out of my head. And the fantasy came out so organically, just thinking about the gorgeous people of color that have touched my life, aroused me, tittilated me, and made me want to cum. I admit straying to imagine a certain character on one of my favorite shows and the very DD/lg energy that fictional character has with another cast member that looks a lot like me! I couldn't help but imagine having his BBC between my thick thighs, imagining calling him "Daddy". The idea of a Daddy Dom with a beautiful, long, thick, hard black cock dominating me sent me into a BBC fantasy that felt amazing and natural...

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
FreakyD1975FreakyD1975almost 2 years ago

You sound like my wife getting fucked by her bbc fuck buddy. He fills her pussybwith cum all the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your voice.

I love IR porn of beautiful white girls wantonly and loving fucking BBC. I visualize you being fucked by BBC and it made my inferior white dick hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

My big chocolate cock came so hard listening to you. Your adventurous, inclusive, amorous soul poured out in each word and moan.

Share this

Similar Stories

In a New Neighborhood Pt. 01 A young couple moves into a less than desirable neighborhood.in Interracial Love
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01 He watches as his wife & daughter become addicted to BBC.in Interracial Love
More Stories