Reality Bending Shrooms!

Story Info
MC, Body and Perspective changing shrooms between friends!
4.6k words
4.64
1.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first post, full disclosure that while I own the copyright to this work; it is commissioned by a ghostwriter. Depending on how it's received I might commission further such stories.

This commission is greatly inspired and set in the same "universe" as one of my favorite stories "The Strangest Glow" by WitchesCYOA. I've contacted the author for permission but unfortunately have not received a response from them in a reasonable timeframe. A favorited and highly recommended read from me if you like this sort of thing. Full credit to the original writers for an amazing idea and great delivery.

This story is written with the premise that the same friend from TSG is handing out some more experimental shrooms to another group of friends.

Feedback welcome!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh slammed the door behind him with the heel of his foot. "Yo, Josh that you?" he heard someone shout from the other room. Good, Charlie was already here, meaning Andy was too. "Yeah, It's me." he shouted back as he placed a box on the kitchen table in front of him.

The box itself was small and square, divided into four parts.

"We thought you weren't coming back." a blonde man said as he entered the room, tall with short-styled blonde hair, Josh's friend Charlie had been with him for as long as he could remember. Josh snorted as he tied his own dark hair into a tail at the back of his head. "Yeah sorry, I got held up at the labs." he said as he nodded to the box.

Charlie picked it up, shaking the box around. "Doesn't look like much." he said as he peeled back the lid to look inside. Josh darted forward grabbing it away from him. "Not so fast man, my friend said that even the spores can make you a bit crazy." he said as Charlie rolled his eyes. "We've done mushrooms before, these can't be any different dude."

"Oh but they are." A third voice said as a vivacious redhead stepped out into the kitchen. She was wearing little but yoga pants and a large jumper with little animals on it. Josh smiled at his girlfriend, Jennifer, the excitement already boiling in his stomach at the thought of what was to come. "They're special and probably very illegal. You know how difficult it was to get these?" she asked as she winked at Josh.

Josh and Jennifer, J&J. That's what people called the two of them. They were perfect for each other. Ever since they'd started dating at the start of their first year in college they'd been inseparable. Which, at times like these, was a good thing. Jenn's friend from the mycology lab knew she liked dabbling in hallucinogens and asked her if she would test some new specimens for him. She'd been skeptical at first, but after hearing their effects it hadn't taken much convincing to get her on board.

The blonde looked between the two and let out a suffering sigh. "I know those looks, the two of you have got something planned and we're just here to enjoy the ride." he said as Jennifer walked forward lightly swatting at Charlie's shoulder as she passed on her way to the fridge. "Have we ever led you astray?" she asked her voice light and teasing as she got out a bottle of water.

Charlie snorted, opening his mouth to reply before someone else cut in. "There was that one time at the concert." Andy cut in as she encircled Charlie from behind. The brunette was short and petite, looking almost doll-like next to her much taller blonde boyfriend. Josh grinned at the memory. "True, but neither of you complained. Especially not after you ended up in that tent. Alone" he said, picking up the box and walking through the kitchen towards the den. Andy blushed as Jennifer laughed following her boyfriend out.

The four of them gathered around in the den of Josh's apartment. Pillows, blankets, water, snacks - the four of them had clearly done this before. Once they'd all settled down the petite brunette picked up the small box. "I mean shrooms are illegal at the best of times, what makes these ones so special." Andy said, brushing a stray lock of chestnut-colored hair behind her ear.

Jennifer gingerly opened the lid as a small puff of white spores flitted into the air between them. "So according to that friend of mine, these are new to their field." she said letting them see the four different compartments within. She pointed to the upper left corner, showing a black almost paper smooth lichen. "This one changes you somehow. He said two friends of his used it and she swore she turned into some famous actress or something." she said as Charlie gave her a skeptical look. "Sounds bullshit."

The redhead shrugged. "I dunno, that's what he told me. He said it's hard to explain." She moved her finger downwards towards the upper right. Inside they could see several pieces of what looked like blood-red dried mushrooms. Hovering her hand over the box, Andy's eyes widened. "It's hot, like actual heat." she said as one by one they each held their hands out.

"Weird shit." Josh said as he picked a piece up, holding it in his hand. "Apparently, these make you horny right?" he asked Jennifer as she nodded. "Yep, makes you want to bang until you pass out." she grinned as Andy wiggled next to Charlie, the blonde, despite his misgivings couldn't help but grin.

"And the other two?" he asked as Josh pointed to the small clustered whitish ones. "These apparently make you more...susceptible to following commands, I think. He said it's like being hypnotized without the weird after effects, Jenn's super excited to use this." he said, rolling his eyes as the redhead nodded her head vigorously. "I just think it would be fun, besides. It's high time I get a turn giving the orders." she replied sweetly as Josh gave her a dull look.

Andy shook her head as she looked to the last little compartment. "They look kinda scary don't they?" she asked, staring with poorly hidden disgust at the purple brain like mushrooms. "I know, they kinda look freaky right." Josh said before shrugging. "These were the surprise ones, he only told us that they would Shift our perspectives. Sounds like some psychological nonsense but I'll try them."

"Hey!" Andy scowled at Josh as he grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, I know you're studying to become a shrink. I still don't like it." Andy opened her mouth to retort before Charlie, gently placed a hand on her leg. "Let's not go into this angry, none of us wants a bad trip." he said looking between his girlfriend and his best friend. The two of them had always had a sort of friendly rivalry which sometimes inevitably boiled over into actual arguing, neither he nor Jennifer could understand why.

Josh put his hands up in mock surrender as Andy sighed. "Fine." she said, looking away. Jenn grinned as she picked up one of the little purple morals. "Come on babe, you said you would do it first." she said as held up the mushroom to Josh. "I did, right." he said not looking too happy. "You owe me." he said as she nodded. "You know I'm good for it baby." he took the purple fungus and quickly swallowed it, making a face at the taste. "Disgusting."

Jennifer herself quickly grabbed one of the red caps, swallowing it down with a sip of water. She looked at the two sitting across from them. "Well?" she asked as Josh looked to Andy. The brunette shrugged. "I don't think I'm quite brave enough for the others yet." she said, taking one of the red caps.

Charlie shook his head. "Hell, if Josh is going to take the weird shit then so can I." he said, reaching for one of the black lichen mushrooms. Jenn giggled, already feeling the heat building in her lower stomach. "You know that's the changing one right?" she said as he nodded, swallowing it down.

"Famous actor huh?" he said looking at Andy. "Who should I tu-" he didn't finish before she looked him straight in the eye. "Micheal Fassbender." she said as he chuckled. "I should have known. There's a reason we always watch those terrible X-men movies." The four of them sat awkwardly for a moment before Jennifer, feeling the effects of the dose coming on strong, looked at Josh.

"You're going to be a good boy and kiss me, after that you're going to eat my pussy" she said, her voice hungry, betraying the bonfire that had lit up her loins. Josh nodded his head, a glazed look on his face. "I'm going to be a good boy, I'm going to kiss you and then eat your pussy." he replied almost robotically causing Jenn to smile widely. "Oh fuck yes, it works." she said as she quickly started undressing.

The four of them had been friends since the start of college, with Josh and Charlie being friends for significantly longer. They'd all been to wild parties before so seeing each other naked wasn't all that large of a deal. Still, the thought of seeing Jennifer's tits was still exciting. "You've always had a thing for her huh." he heard Andy's voice next to him as she whispered near his ear sending shivers down his spine.

Her tongue snaked out, teasing his earlobe as she swung her body across his. "Let's see if I can't make you forget while we wait for you to change." the small brunette said as she planted her lips on his own, killing any reply he might have had as she kissed him fiercely.

The world around them disappeared as Josh picked her up and spun her around pressing her against the couch. He kissed her with a ferocious hunger the likes of which he seldom showed. Jenn moaned into his mouth as she let her hands roam freely up and down his muscled body. One of the things she had always liked about Josh was his insistence on being fit. She groaned in her throat as she ran her fingers over his abs. He was chiseled and she loved it, if that made her vain. She didn't really care.

The kiss was fierce, she felt as if her body was on fire. The mushroom had almost literally sparked her to heights she hadn't ever felt before. She had barely touched him and she felt herself dripping, the insides of her thighs were soaked. Not to mention the insistence of her little pussy. Before Jenn could even get her bearings, Josh picked up the giggling woman and placed her on the couch, pushing down her yoga pants, and quickly flinging the garment across the room. She watched him with hungry lidded eyes as he ran his hands up and down her milky white thighs. "Please eat me baby." she whimpered. He did his best to oblige

as he sank his face down between her legs.

The redhead arched her back as Eddie ran the flat of his tongue up her pussy, the tangy taste of her staining his tongue, even as a thrill ran up his spine. He was lost in a fog, but he was aware, in the bedroom he was usually the one that took control but giving it up to Jenn was strangely freeing. He felt her hands in his hair as he dug deeper, pushing his tongue between the lips of her shaven pussy. Internally he grinned, realizing that she was this wet because he made her this wet. It only made him redouble his efforts.

He suckled and licked, paying special attention to the little nub standing proud from its hood as he placed his lips over it. He gently suckled on her clit as she twisted the fabric of the couch cushions in her hands, writhing beneath him as her first orgasm shook her body. Josh for his part rode it out, taking pleasure in the way her thighs pressed in from both sides, her muscles quivered and the muted sounds of moaning echoed throughout the room as he continued obeying her command.

The fire in the pit of Andy's stomach was only encouraged by the sounds of her friend crying out in pleasure. She deepened her kiss, tangling her hands into Charlie's short hair. She'd almost forgotten about her request when Charlie pulled back. "Babe, I feel k-" he stopped short as she gasped. His voice sounded strange, he felt even stranger. "Oh fuck, it actually worked." he heard Andy say as she looked at him, her eyes wide. Charlie looked to his left, towards a mirror that stood along the opposite wall. It wasn't his face staring back, but that of the famous actor Micheal Fassbender. "Oh my God." he said aloud.

He wanted to stand, to investigate but it didn't take long for Andy to drag him down again, grinding herself into him. To her it was a dream come true, she'd had the biggest crush on Micheal and actually making out with him even if it was her boyfriend in his body was incredible. It was like she was lost in her own world.

Josh did eventually abate, letting her cling to those last little tinges of electricity that ran up her spine. The moment she came down from her first orgasm he started again. Gentler this time, as he felt her twitch and mew from above him. He felt her hands in his hair, running her fingers along his scalp as he suckled and drank of her. Her pussy tasted divine. "Oh..God, Oh baby." she again moaned as he ran his tongue slowly up and down her lips, circling her little clit as it throbbed and pulsed against his tongue.

He ran his fingers up and down her body, climbing her ribs like stairs as he gave her goosebumps. She twitched and shuddered beneath him as the second orgasm tore through her, gentler than the first but deeper somehow in the way it made her toes curl and gave her stars in her vision.

He hadn't even noticed Charlie and Andy in the room. It seemed that both couples were satisfied with being with each other for the time being. Each fulfilling fantasies of their own.

Jenn collapsed, breathing hard as she shuddered in delicious agony. His hands did not give her a chance to recover as he sunk down again, his mouth gently licking, his tongue never stopping as he kept her on that peak. He dipped his hand down, running it along her thigh as he felt the muscles underneath contract and twitch. Jenn was drenched, in no small part thanks to Josh's own masterful technique.

The redhead pushed Josh off of her. "You've been a good boy, now wait until I've got a command for you again." she said as he robotically nodded. "I've been a good boy, I'll wait until you've got a command for me again." he said as she grinned, it wasn't something she would want all the time but having him under her control like this was something she could get used to.

She lounged for a few minutes, stretching herself out like a cat as she watched Charlie and Andy get into it. The fact that the mushroom had actually changed him to look like the actor was fascinating, she stole a glance towards Josh and felt the fire reignite in her stomach.

The possibilities were endless.

Andy suddenly cried out, her head thrown back in the throes of a powerful orgasm that made her see stars. Charlie groaned as she emptied himself inside his girlfriend. "Fuck...fuck babe, that was amazing." he whispered as she rested against him, her eyes unfocused.

Jenn pushed herself up, walking forward across the carpet towards the two lovers. She was so horny at the moment she would do anything. "Charlie, remember when Andy told you she wanted to have an experience?" she asked, her voice sultry and needy. The blonde looked up at her and nodded dumbly, staring dumbfounded at her voluptuous body. "Yeah." he said as she nodded. "Why don't you give her here for a while while you recover. Eat one of the purple ones and I swear I'll make it worth your while." she said, reaching forward and letting her nails trail lightly through Josh's hair.

He shivered and nodded. "Yeah, sure okay Jen." he said as he gently took Andy off of him. She whimpered and clung but eventually gave way as Jenn took his place, pampering her. Andy had confessed more than once that she wanted to have an experience with another woman, what better time to give it to her than now.

The redhead looked over her shoulder at Josh. "Baby come stand close, but stand still okay." she said as he quickly got up, obeying her without a word. Jenn stopped, a thought crossing her mind as she turned back to Josh. "When I say the word, Joshy. You're going to cum for me. Okay?" she said, watching her boyfriend with curiosity. He seemed to pause for a moment before he nodded stiffly. "When you say the word, Joshy. I'll cum for you." he said, nodding his head.

Charlie looked at his friend with bewilderment but said nothing, turning instead to watch the two women in front of him as he swallowed down the white fungus. It tasted disgusting, like old gym clothes but he was too involved in the whirlwind in front of him to care much.

Andy's head lolled. She always got like this after an orgasm. Her focus narrowed until she could only focus on the pleasure. She felt hands trail down her skin, leaving goosebumps in their wake as long nails teased the embers in her stomach to a new flame. She looked up from her stupor seeing Jen's face hovering above hers. "Want to try something new, with me?" she asked, winking down at her friend.

"Just the two of us?" she asked as Jenn nodded. Andy blushed and hesitated. "I...want to but I'm kind of scared." she said. "I really want to but...." she trailed off looking at Charlie. "Baby, come here." she said, beckoning him over. The blonde quickly walked forward, kneeling in front of his girlfriend as she lounged in Jenn's arms. "Will you be angry if I do?"

Charlie laughed and shook his head, reaching forward to kiss Andy. She lifted her head to him. "Of cou-" he said before a brilliant flash filled the room followed by a thump as he fell backward onto the carpet seemingly passed out. "Oh shit, Charlie." she shouted, her eyes widening. "I'm okay, what's happening." she heard Andy's voice as the brunette's eyes widened.

"Oh no." Jenn turned to look at Andy. "Uh...Jenn...Oh fuck." the brunette sputtered as she pushed herself up, still straddling the redhead. "I think that mushroom put me in here with Andy." Jennifer tilted her head in confusion before realization dawned on her. "Changes your perspective. Fuck me it worked!" she screamed, laughing as Charlie, now in Andy's body, looked at her bewildered.

To Andy, it seemed like she wasn't in control. It felt like she was watching a movie through someone else's eyes, It should have terrified her. It did a little but she trusted Charlie, still. The mushroom in her stomach flared to life as a thought crossed her mind. "Baby, I want you to fuck Jenn in my body." she thought aloud as Charlie gasped.

"Are you sure?" he said aloud, causing Jenn to give him a curious look. "Yes, I want to be here but...I don't want to do it." she said, giving a mental shrug. Charlie nodded, still confused and unused to his body but nonetheless excited. "Andy says she wants you to fuck me." he said unsure as Jennifer's eyes lit up, a devious smile crossing her lips. "Who am I to deny her."

When Jenn finally made contact with Andy's lips the brunette arched her back, letting out a small mewling moan. Jenn dipped down between them, trailing her fingers over Andy's little pussy. "Oh sweetheart, you're so wet." he heard as Clara brought her hand to her mouth and slowly, sucked off Andy's arousal. "And you taste good." Charlie shivered, feeling himself blush. Andy nearly melted inside, urging him on to take it further.

To Charlie it was a surreal experience, He felt his mind expand even as his little clit burned for attention. "I've never had anyone do that." he whispered softly as Jennifer swiped a stray lock of hair from his face. "Don't worry, you're in good hands and you know what? You're cute. All shaved and not a hair in sight. I love it." Charlie grinned, feeling bold suddenly as he leaned forward kissing Jennifer deeply.

To Andy, the sensations were like bolts of pleasure, only she wasn't the one making the decision. Only Charlie had ever touched her there in such a way, and he was her boyfriend, here she was letting a woman do it to her and all she could do was whimper in her mind, unable to do anything but watch and feel it happen. She felt how wet she was, how much she was dripping down her leg. It was the most surreal thing she had ever experienced.

12