Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 03

Story Info
A new place, new piercings, and plenty of sex.
9.1k words
4.48
8.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader -

I started writing this story in 2019. I didn't mean to put it down for as long as I did. At the time, I needed a new computer so I was using my phone to write my stories. I changed some cloud settings on my phone and accidentally deleted all my Notes in my Note app, which included my mostly finished story. This knocked the wind out of my creativity. I tried to retype the story as quickly as possible, but was upset by the loss so left the story be. Recently, I submitted a new story and decided that it was also time to resume writing Reality Need Not Apply. In order to best understand this story, you will also need to read Reality Need Not Apply chapters one and two.

I've said this in the past, but it is good to repeat, I wrote this story to express fantasies I have that I feel are better left as fantasies. The main character, Amanda, isn't worried about STIs, pregnancy, or her sexual activities costing her her job. Reality need not apply to any sexual fantasy.

As a warning, if you are turned off by the idea of women being sexually objectified and called sluts, this story isn't for you. All sexual acts in this story are consensual and enjoyed by all characters.

Your comments, good or critical, are appreciated.

___________________________________________

Reality Need Not Apply Chapter 03

I woke up to the sound of the alarm on my phone. As I reach to turn it off, I find a very masculine arm slung over my waist.

"Morning, babe," Dylan mumbles.

I slide Dylan's arm off me and get up.

"Not nice," he grumbles.

"If I don't get up now, I'll end up spending the whole day in bed."

"I don't see the problem keeping you in bed naked and wet all day," Dylan says as props himself up on his pillow.

Rolling my eyes at Dylan, I turn and saunter out of the bedroom. Once in the bathroom, I turn on the shower, wait a minute for it to warm up and then get in. I allow the water to wash over my naked body. My piercing really stings this morning.

While washing my hair, I hear the bathroom door open. Peeking out from behind the shower curtain, I see Dylan using the toilet. Quickly I apply conditioner and begin to soap up my body. The shower curtain is pulled back, and Dylan invites himself in.

"Hey, babe, you didn't think you were going to strut your hot little ass out of the bedroom without spreading that tight pussy of yours?"

I grin and shake my head no.

Dylan grabs me, suds dripping off my nipples and rolling down my stomach. He inserts his finger into my pussy and plumps slowly.

My new piercing still stings. "Careful. My new piercing hurts."

Dylan pumps his fingers into me a little faster. I get wet quickly. He turns me around so my hands rest against the tiles, and then maneuvers his cock right into my waiting pussy. I moan with pleasure as his rod moves in and out of me.

Dylan's starts pumping into me harder and another moan escapes my mouth. The bathroom door opens and I don't even care who's entered. I just want to come, but my throbbing hood keeps my fingers away from my clit.

Philip opens the shower curtain and watches the show with a smile. "Look at you two bunnies, humping away first thing in the morning."

Dylan responds, "You know it," and pumps into me even harder. He pumps in one, two, three more times, and releases his load with a groan.

He pulls out of me and says, "Now you can finish your shower." On Dylan's way out of the shower, I smack his ass, enjoying how firm it is under my hand. With a silly smile on my face, I quickly rinse my body off and shave my legs.

Pulling back the shower curtain, I discover two naked men in my bathroom. Both Dylan and Philip have fit bodies and make quite a picture standing next to each other.

"No privacy with you two around, huh?"

"Come on, baby doll, you love having us around," Philip says with a smirk. His cock has grown more than a little hard. He turns to Dylan and says, "Hey man, mind if I use your girl's pussy?"

"Go for it. She's wet and ready. And her piercing is making her too sore to get off. She'll be desperate for release after work."

Philip lifts me out of the tub. He sets me down and pushes my upper body forward so I am forced to use my hands to brace myself on the countertop. I feel his hard cock is nestled against my ass. In the partially foggy mirror, I watch Philip feel my breasts, tugging on each nipple. He parts my legs with his knee and slides two fingers into my wet opening. "That's a good slut, nice and wet for my cock." Philip guides his cock into my pussy and begins pumping hard.

In the now clearing mirror I can see my breasts jiggle with every thrust. Water rolls down me, sometimes flying off of me with Philip's hard thrusts. It takes only a minute or two before Philip releases. He pulls out, smacks me on the ass, and says, "Thanks, hun." His load slides down my inner thigh in an all too familiar feeling.

Philip leaves the bathroom. I look over and see Dylan is partially erect again.

"Get cleaned up," Dylan directs. "I'll bring you coffee."

I hop in the shower again to rinse the second round of sex off. Getting out of the shower, I quickly tie my hair up in a high ponytail, not bothering to dry it. I apply light makeup and put in some hoop earrings. Then I clean my piercing. This is a kind of pleasurable torture. My piercing stings, but my clit is still very much engorged and begging to be touched.

Rushing to my bedroom, I check the time on my phone. "Those horny bastards are going to make me late for work," I grumble to myself. I pull a bra from my dresser and put it on. I slide on a pair of black panties.

Dylan walks into the room with a mug of coffee. I kiss him and say, "Thanks, this is exactly what I need." Flying to the closet, I slip on a skirt, put on a blouse, and slide on some sandals.

"Shit, not enough time to make lunch."

"Don't worry, I'll have lunch delivered," soothes Dylan.

I give Dylan one last kiss and fly out the door.

***

Work was less than exciting and I was more than happy for it to end. When I arrive home, I find Sabina in the living room packing our stuff into boxes.

"What's going on?" I demand.

"Good, you're home. We can go workout now," Sabina responds, seemingly oblivious to my question.

"Why are you packing up our apartment?"

Sabina smiles and says, "Philip and Dylan totally asked Erickson if they could claim us and the old man said yes. Now I can call Philip my boyfriend."

"Okay...does that mean you two are exclusive now?"

"Hell no! I like variety and I know Philip is the same way."

"So you're moving in with Philip?"

"No, you and I are moving out. Philip and Dylan got us a new place downtown."

"Ahh so I'm a claimed woman at the mercy of a man?"

"Relax," soothes Sabina. "We're both claimed women. The men will take care of us and show us off non-stop."

I did love all the hot sex. And being shown off and used was amazing. It got me a little wet thinking about it.

"Go get ready. We need to workout."

I clean my piercing, which is already feeling better. I slide on a cute pink workout outfit and then go to Sabina's room. She's in workout pants, but hasn't gotten her top on yet.

I walk over to her and begin sucking on her nipples. Sabina pulls me up and kisses me. "Someone is a horny slut," she says with a giggle.

"I blame you."

"And I gladly accept full responsibility for corrupting you."

***

When we get back from our workout, Dylan, Philip, and Johnny are all in our apartment. Everything is completely packed up. Most of the boxes and furniture are labeled "Donation".

I give Dylan a kiss and say, "I thought you were moving us, not giving everything away."

"Hey there. Don't worry, the new place is fully furnished. You're moving tomorrow."

"You don't like to mess around, huh?"

"Nope. I have to keep my girlfriend happy so she keeps putting out."

"Ahh, well have fun packing. I'm taking a shower." I strip on my way to the bathroom, leaving a trail of workout clothes behind me and a group of three men watching my ass.

Sabina is already in the shower, but I get in anyway. She stands aside and I get under the spray letting the water soothe my muscles. Quickly, I wash my hair and soap up.

I turn towards Sabina and pin her against the shower tiles. We make out, something we like doing a lot together.

"How's your piercing?" Sabina asks between kisses.

"Better now. Stung like hell this morning. Dylan and Philip found it funny to use my pussy to get off even though I couldn't."

Sabina chuckles and slides her hand into my folds. She gently rubs my clit. I am immediately responsive and begin moaning and whimpering. In no time I release my pent up orgasm with a loud moan.

Philip pops his head into the shower to see what all the moaning is about. Dylan pops his head in on the other side of the shower curtain.

Sabina kisses me one last time and turns off the water. Philip slides the shower curtain over with a stupid grin on his face.

"Hiya boys, I was just taking care of a job you didn't finish this morning."

Dylan speaks up and says, "Amanda, I'm sure I can take care of you now."

"I dunno. You only did half the job this morning."

Dylan reaches for me and I side step away from his hand, hop out of the tub, and run dripping wet to the living room.

Seeing Johnny, I jump into his arms, my legs wrap around his waist. "You gotta help me Johnny. There is an insatiable cock in the bathroom."

"Darlin'," Johnny says while sliding his fingers into my spread pussy, "that's not the only insatiable cock around."

He slides me down him and then unzips his pants. Immediately, I pull his rod out and begin sucking on it.

Philip carries Sabina's naked and dripping form out of the bathroom. He plops her down on the couch and quickly gets naked himself.

Dylan walks up behind me, hard cock out, and pulls my ass outward and down until I am forced on to all fours. Johnny kneels and keeps his cock in my mouth. Dylan quickly inserts his cock and begins thrusting hard. Both ends of me are filled with cock and I'm loving it.

Johnny reaches under me and begins fondling my breasts and tugging my nipples. Dylan's hand snakes over my hip and slithers its way to my clit. The sensation is overwhelming. For the second time in under ten minutes, I am consumed by another orgasm. I moan around Johnny's cock and he soon releases his load down my throat. Dylan's body stiffens and his load coats the walls of my pussy.

Johnny pulls out of mouth and gives me a quick kiss on top of my head. Dylan eases out of me and I sink to the floor, legs still splayed and cum dripping out of me.

"I'm headed to bed," I say as I heave myself off the floor and make a pit stop in the bathroom.

Not bothering to get dressed, I curl myself under my covers. Within a few minutes, Dylan slides into bed with me.

"Hey, babe?"

"Yeah."

"Johnny and I will be by to pick you up after work."

"Uh huh," I say and snuggle closer to Dylan.

***

True to his word, Dylan is there with Johnny. The town car with tinted windows is overly extravagant in the school parking lot.

Johnny steps out of the car and says, "Good afternoon, Ms. Amanda."

I almost laughed at his formalness. Just last night he shot his load down my throat while my boyfriend did me from behind.

"Hi, Johnny."

"Dylan asks that you ride with him to your new place. I'll drive your car home."

I fish my keys out of my bag, very much aware of the crowd starting to watch me on the steps of the school. I quickly slide into the town car and smile when I see Dylan.

"Come here, babe."

I scoot next to him and Dylan immediately begins to make out with me. My hands wander until they begin stroking Dylan's covered cock.

"Babe, you've made my pants too tight. You gotta fix this."

I see the driver's eyes watching us in the rear view mirror as I undo Dylan's slacks and release his almost fully erect cock. Stroking the velvety hardness in my hand, his cock quickly becomes fully erect. I lick the top. Dylan grabs the back of my head and pumps hard into my mouth. It doesn't take long before his cum is gushing down my throat and running down my chin.

The driver's hand reaches back with a tissue in it.

"Thanks," I say as I wipe off my mouth and fingers.

My new home is a top floor penthouse. The floor space is a spacious open design with windows forming most of the living room walls. The floor is a gray slate tile, the countertops marble, and all the kitchen appliances are new. Toward the back are two bedrooms each with their own private bathroom. The living room extends out into a massive rooftop balcony.

Sabina rushes out of one the bedrooms, squealing. "Isn't this place amazing?"

I give her a hug and practically yell, "Yes!"

"Come out to the balcony."

I follow Sabina out onto the rooftop and find Johnny sitting on one of two couches lined up with a massive fireplace. Jeremy, Derek, and Philip are sitting in a large hot tub. The hot tub is sunk into the roof and surrounded by the same slate tiles that covers the entire penthouse.

Derek grins at me. "Do you like your new place?"

"Like it?" Sabina asks before I can speak. "We love it!" Sabina strips naked and streaks by me on her way to the hot tub.

"Come on Amanda, there are so many cocks to ride. Plus the neighbors could be watching."

I look around and see lots of buildings surrounding us. In the distance I can even see the lit up red sign of Erickson Industries. With a good pair of binoculars, our neighbors would definitely catch an eyeful.

I strip off my clothing and walk more slowly to the hot tub. Dylan comes up behind me and is already naked.

"Come on, babe, you heard Sabina, there are lots of cocks to ride." He smacks my ass and grins at me.

I ease my way into the hot tub. Sabina is already straddling Jeremy, his cock moving in and out of her pussy, while he sucks her breasts.

Derek grabs me by the arm and pulls me over to him. He sets me on the edge of the hot tub and spreads my legs. His tongue runs its way through my folds, licks my piercing, and swirls over my clit. Slowly he inserts his finger into me, while moving his tongue up and down my folds. "Damn, you've got one tasty pussy," his sexy voice rumbling over my pussy. He continues to lick me, my pussy filling his tongue with its wetness. He alternates between his thumb and his tongue over my nub. I can feel my metal barbell slide over my clit every so often. Soon I can't hold back and my body shudders with an orgasm.

Derek stands up, his hard cock popping out of the water. He pushes me back on to my elbows and drives his cock into me. There is nothing slow or sensual about this fuck. He drills into me, pounding my pussy deep. He stops suddenly, pulls his cock out, and shoots a giant load over my breasts and belly.

"Damn, I missed that pussy of yours."

I smile at Derek and then fall back, my feet dangling in the warm water. A very naked Johnny walks up to me with a towel. I wipe the cum off me. The towel is warm like it is just out of the dryer.

"Heated towel rack," Johnny says knowingly.

Johnny steps into the hot tub and then lifts me up and places me into the warm water. He sits down and pulls me on to his lap. I'm facing Dylan, who is leaning back comfortably, enjoying the show.

I can feel Johnny's erection nestled up to my butt crack. With a little effort, he pulls my ass up a bit, grabs his cock, and guides it into my pussy. He grips my hips and begins pumping my body up and down on his cock. My tits jiggle as they splash in and out of the water. I throw my head back, loving that I am the center of attention. Sliding my hand down, I rub my well loved clit. My keening starts as my orgasm builds. I can see Dylan's hooded eyes watching me, lust written all over his face.

Johnny bites my shoulder. The sudden burst of pleasurable pain sends me over the edge and I cum hard. Johnny lifts me up so he can sit his ass on the edge of the hot tub. He flips me around and guides my mouth to his cock. I swallow it down my throat. He grabs my hair and begins pumping into my throat. With a groan, Johnny releases his load down my throat.

I turn around and flop down in the water. Being a slut is hard work I think to myself with a smile.

Dylan speaks up then. "Well, Johnny, I guess my slutty girlfriend has added you to her rotation of fuck buddies."

"Oh me too," Sabina speaks up. She is snuggled against Philip, looking very content. "Johnny is one of my fuck buddies too."

Johnny smiles, but says nothing.

We sit in comfortable silence for a few minutes. My stomach grumbles. Johnny hops out of the tub. "I'll order food."

While we wait for the food, I look around some more. My bedroom has a king size bed, perfect for a threesome. The bathroom has a large tub with built in jets. I was definitely going to enjoy that.

The intercom buzzes and Johnny lets the delivery person into the building. Dylan, who is now wearing a pair of shorts and T-shirt, comes up behind me and grabs my naked ass. "Be a good girl," he says into my ear, "and answer the door."

Sabina is walking out of her bedroom naked with the same idea in mind. The five men, all dressed, move into spots where they can easily see the show.

I open the door, and a young 20 something delivery man stares back. His mouth drops open at the sight of Sabina and me naked.

Sabina turns towards where Philip is standing and says, "Honey, we need to tip the nice delivery man."

I knew Johnny had provided an ample tip when he purchased the food on his phone.

"Of course, darling," Philip responds as he walks over to us, pulling out his wallet. He pulls a $50 from his wallet and pretends to let the bill drop to the ground. "Sorry about that, darling. Would you mind picking it up?"

"I don't mind getting it," I respond quickly, while turning around and bending over at the waist. I part my legs a bit wider.

Sabina quickly turns around and bends over at the waist too. "Really, there is no need, I am happy to get it."

We pretend to fight over the bill for a few seconds. Our asses are in the air wiggling around. Philip walks between us, sets his hands down, one on each ass. His fingers slide down until he is fingering us in our open pussies. "Ladies, really, this is nothing to fight about. We're wasting this poor man's time." He fingers us a little deeper, and then pulls his fingers out and licks each one in front of the delivery guy, who has still not said one word.

Sabina grabs the $50 and turns around. She walks super close to the delivery guy. I turn around and get super close to the speechless man too. Both Sabina and my breasts are bumping against his bare arms. "Sorry about that," Sabina says as she puts the $50 into his hand.

I grab his arm and pull myself so my breasts are resting against half of his chest. "Yeah, sorry about that. We didn't mean to waste your time."

"It's...it's fine...really," the delivery guy croaks.

"Ladies, let the delivery man be on his way."

We smile at the man, grabbing the food, backing up, and closing the door.

Johnny hands Sabina and me a glass of wine. The food is quickly spread out over the kitchen table.

"That delivery guy is going to have the best story of the evening," chuckles Sabina.

"Poor guy, nobody will believe him," I say with an evil grin.

The rest of the evening passes quietly. Eventually, everyone except Dylan and Philip leave. Dylan snuggles up with me in my new bed and Philip does the same with Sabina.

***

Summer break started for me and I intended to enjoy every day of break. Sabina helped me pick out a new phone and Dylan got me a new car. He also completely paid off my student loan debt and told me to put the $20 grand I had earned earlier that month into savings.