Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 06

Story Info
Amanda and Sabina participate in a challenge.
11k words
4.68
7k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

If you've made it to chapter 6 of my story, thank you so much. I appreciate you making it through more than 100 pages of my writing. This current chapter took a bit more time to write. There are several sections I deleted and rewrote. I worked to push Amanda's character and have her examine her own sexual desires and interests at a deeper level. I am very happy with the final product.

A warning - part of this story features one of the men getting his dangly bits pierced. I had a ton of fun writing the lead up to the piercing. If you want to skip the actual description of the piercing, just skip over the paragraph that starts with "Thirty minutes later..." The rest of this section of the story involves a ton of exhibition and voyeurism.

Finally, I appreciate you leaving comments, good or critical, to let me know what you think. A few of you have been kind enough to reach out to me via email. I really like hearing from this community so please feel free to reach out if you have a comment or question you'd like to share with me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 06

A Prologue of Sorts

The months with Dylan flew by. In the fall, I resumed teaching and happily skipped out of the school building each day at noon. In the afternoons, Sabina and I worked out under Rob's direction. After a few weeks, our nipple piercings felt much improved, but I still kept the mens' hands and mouths away from them.

The biggest change was we moved again. Not far, just to the floor below our penthouse. We still kept the penthouse for the rooftop balcony to hold parties and mostly for the hottub. The condo below the penthouse had five bedrooms because there was no rooftop balcony taking up space. Derek, Jeremy, and even Johnny moved in. Johnny was promoted to the head of the security at Erickson Industries so he spent a lot more time with the other four men in planning sessions. It only made sense to have us all move in together. It's not like we had hang ups with being naked or fucking in front of one another. If anything, the amount of sex we had increased a lot.

In November, I finally took Dylan to meet my mother. It was an awkward experience with my mom demanding to know why she didn't even know I had a boyfriend, how we met, and when the wedding was. Dylan turned on his charm, gave a highly sanitized version of our first meeting, and by the end, my mom was demanding we set a wedding date. I had to tell her we'd let her know. Despite my mom's nagging about potential wedding dates and locations, my life was good.

-----------------------------------

I sunk my pussy down on Derek's cock, groaning in the pleasure of having my second cock of the morning. Dylan, of course, was my first.

"Fuck, that's good," Derek says as he lifts my ass up and down on top of his shaft. "That's it baby doll, squeeze that tight pussy around me," he encourages.

It was the first Saturday of winter break, and I was starting off my break right by seeing how many cocks I could have this morning.

Derek pulls me off his cock and throws me down on the couch. Instantly his mouth is covering my pussy. I feel his tongue slide up and down my folds and then circle around my clit. As Derek inserts one and then two hooked fingers into me, I watch a hand come down and gently caress one of my breasts.

Right, Johnny, I laugh to myself. He and Derek had been talking about security for something while sitting on the couch. Both men hadn't been up more than a half hour so only wore their boxers and t-shirts. After having sex with Dylan, I wandered out and saw those two on the couch. I decided filling my mouth with cock was an excellent morning activity to engage in. Without speaking, I kneeled between Derek and pulled his cock out and started sucking and licking away. One thing led to the next.

Groaning at Derek's ministrations, I feel my orgasm fast approaching. Johnny tugs lightly on one of my nipple piercings. I hadn't had anyone play with my nipples in so long that the sensation sent me right over the edge. I came hard, my back arching upward as my legs squeezing around Derek's head.

After I release his head, Derek lifts me back up and sits down with me straddling him. He pushes his cock back into me, and grabs my ass cheeks like handles. Derek fucks me hard causing my breasts to bounce up and down. He moves his face between my tits, feeling them jiggling against his cheeks. His hand slithers down between my pussy, rubbing my nub. I squeeze around his cock as another orgasm consumes me. Derek doesn't take long before he groans and releases into me. Falling forward on to his chest, Derek holds me a minute while we catch our breath.

After a bit, Johnny says, "Hey, darlin', come take a shower with me." He hands me a tissue and helps me stand up.

I lean over and give Derek a quick kiss and say, "Thanks," with a smile. I absolutely loved living with all the men. I was deeply in love with Dylan, and I loved him all the more for never restricting who I could have sex with in the household.

Johnny wraps his arm around me and walks me towards his room. His hard cock is bobbing enticingly out of the barn door of his boxers. I reach over and grab his cock, giving it a few firm strokes.

Johnny leans over and whispers into my ear, "I have something to ask you."

I raise my eyebrows in question.

"Get in the shower first and we'll talk."

Johnny and I make out heavily in the shower. He lightly plays with my breasts and fingers my pussy, making a point to tug on my piercings.

"Darlin' your piercings turn me on so much," he says as he turns me around and bends me over, forcing me to grip the built in shelf. He quickly pushes his cock into me and groans with pleasure. Aftering pumping in and out of me for a few glorious minutes, Johnny leans over me and asks,"How would you like to feel a pierced cock in your tight pussy?"

The question catches me completely off guard and then turns me on even more. "That sounds hot, Johnny. Are you going to do it?"

"Already made the appointment. Want to come with me?"

"Is that a serious question? Of course I'm coming with you."

Johnny thrusts into me even harder. His fingers stroking my clit and tugging on my piercings. Before I know it, my pussy clamps down and my body goes rigid. I moan through my orgasm. Johnny keeps thrusting, slamming into me so hard, I am forced to brace myself against the shower wall, my breasts pressed hard against it. With a strangled groan, Johnny releases into me.

After a few deep breaths, I ask, "So when's your appointment?"

"This afternoon."

"Wow, not messing around, huh? What kind of piercing are you getting?"

Johnny turns off the shower water, and says, "I'll show you." He hands me a towel and I quickly dry off. Wrapping my hair up in the towel, I hop on to Johnny's bed and wait for him to join me. He gets into bed and kisses me for a few seconds. His kissing feels intimate.

I knew I was in love with Dylan, and I was definitely going to marry that man, but I couldn't deny my feelings for Johnny. He seemed to feel the same way, but never pushed the matter. He was just always quietly in the background, taking care of me. I was so happy he asked me to go with him to get his first genital piercing. Johnny gave a lot more than he took and this seemed like a small way I could give back to him.

When Johnny finally pulls his lips away, he reaches for his phone. I watch him type in "Prince Albert Piercing". "This is the one I want," Johnny explains. I see lots of images of penises with rings through their slit. They all look awesome and I couldn't wait to see Johnny's. "It'll feel good for you too," Johnny elaborates.

I notice how he just references me and not women in general.

"Looks hot. I can't wait to feel your pierced cock in me," I say with a smile.

****

Johnny opens the door to the tattoo and piercing parlor and ushers me in. I am braless in a thin, white t-shirt that shows off a considerable amount of midriff. My areolas and piercings show clearly through the material. My skirt is extra short, and I'm wearing a barely there thong. Raise my arms too high or one stiff breeze and everyone around me will get even more of a show.

"It's my favorite pierced girl. Back for more?" Myke greets me.

"Sorry, Myke, not this time," I say as I give him a hug.

"She's here for me," Johnny says somewhat nervously.

"Johnny wants to get a Prince Albert piercing," I say excitedly.

"That sounds good. Let me just get set up and then I'll call you back," Myke says.

We sit down in the waiting room. Johnny slings his arm over my shoulder and casually plays with my breast. As he gropes my breast, my overly short shirt slides up enough to reveal the bottom of my breast. A young couple walks through the door, the woman, who isn't much more than five feet, is looking very nervous. Johnny doesn't stop groping me as we watch the couple in front of us.

"I don't know, Alex," the woman says looking up at her extremely tall partner, "I think that piercing will hurt a lot."

Myke walks out from the backroom and sees the couple. "Hey there, how can I help you?"

"My girlfriend is thinking about a hood piercing," Alex tells Myke.

"I'm just not sure though. I think it will hurt a lot to get," the woman half whines.

"You want to see one in person?" Myke asks.

"What do you mean?" the girl responds, raising her eyebrows.

"Those two sitting over there," Myke points to us, "are some friends of mine. That's Amanda and that's Johnny. Amanda has her hood pierced. I did the piercing. Want to see it?"

I laugh to myself that even Myke knows how easily I spread my legs. It was usually a guarantee for a good time.

"You'll just show me your hoo-ha? You don't even know me," asks the woman incredulously.

"Fine, what's your name?"

"Elaina."

"Now we know each other. Want to see my piercing?"

"Do you care if my boyfriend sees under your skirt too?"

"Nope, he's more than welcome to have a look."

"See, told ya," Myke grins. "All of you follow me back for a little show and tell."

Before following Myke, Alex, and Elaina back, I pull off my thong and hand it to Johnny. He smiles and shoves it in his pocket.

"Hop on the table," Myke directs me.

I get on the table and position myself so my audience will get a clear view. Myke flips up my skirt, pushes my knees up and spreads my legs.

"You're not wearing any panties?" Alex questions.

"I took them off and gave them to Johnny," I explain as I point to Johnny.

"Are those handcuffs hanging off your piercing?" Elaina asks.

"Yup, my fiance gave them to me."

Elaina turns to Johnny and asks, "You gave her handcuffs to wear on her piercing?"

"I attached them to her, but I'm not her fiance, just a good friend."

"Uh huh." Elaina looks like she wants to ask more, but purses her lips in an apparent effort to control her tongue.

"Johnny's being polite so I'll answer your question. Yes, we have sex."

"Wait, does your fiance know?"

"Shit, Johnny, did we tell Dylan we fuck like bunnies?"

Johnny laughs and answers, "Don't worry, Elaina, her fiance knows. We live in the same condo."

"So he's okay with you seeing another guy?" Elaina questions.

"My fiance is okay with a shocking number of things and is usually encouraging most of them." A devilish smile spreads across my lips. I know I'm getting a bit wet and am doing nothing to hide this fact.

Alex eyes my pussy and asks, "So can we...um... touch it?"

"Go for it," I encourage him.

Alex leans forward and lightly slides his finger through my wet slit. "Damn, just noticed you have your labia pierced too. Elaina, look at these piercings. They'd be so hot on you."

Elaina leans in and tentatively feels my swollen folds. She runs her fingers over my labia piercing, and then grasps the handcuff charms. Leaning in closer, she reads out loud "Property of Dylan". "So you two are kinda kinky, huh?"

Myke snorts and says, "You have no idea."

I just smile.

Elaina shakes her head and then tugs on the handcuff charms. My wetness is leaking on to the paper below my ass.

"Wow, these piercings really turn you on, don't they?" Elaina observes as she runs her finger up my folds and slowly pushes it into my opening.

I shudder and nod yes.

"Hey, could we see how the piercings look from behind?" requests Alex.

"Sure, not a problem."

Myke helps me off the table. I position myself at the foot of the table and bend over.

"Here, let me help with the view," Myke says as he pulls my skirt down and hands it to Johnny. Mykes opens my legs even more and then spreads my ass cheeks to give the couple a better view of my pussy. "Looks pretty fucking hot, huh?"

"Would it be cool if we took a few pictures?" Elaina asks.

"Go for it," I nod. I pose for the couple with my legs spread wide. Myke occasionally pumps his finger into me to spread my wetness around. I get back on the table and spread my legs again. This time I hook my hands under my knees so I can spread my nether lips even more. Both Alex and Elaina continue to take pictures, being sure to get their phones extra close to my spread lips. I notice Johnny is recording everything on his phone.

"Your piercings are really hot," Elaina says. "Did they hurt a lot to get done?"

"Nope, just a bad pinch and then it's over."

"It looks like you have your nipples pierced too," observes Alex.

"Lean forward, Amanda, and let's get this shirt off you." I lean forward and Myke pulls my shirt over my head. Johnny takes the shirt and tosses it over his shoulder with my skirt.

"Fuck, you have a hot body," Elaina notes while taking pictures of me.

Myke lifts my tits up and says, "This is my friend Blake's work. Her tits look totally fuckable with these piercings." Myke releases my breasts and is careful not to touch my nipples. "They're still healing, but they look good," Myke explains. He slides his fingers back into my pussy and pumps into me until my hips buck at the pleasure of it.

"Um, do your vag piercings get in the way of sex?" Elaina asks, while getting her phone close to my pussy to take pictures of Myke finger fucking me.

"Nope, my piercings are just something else fun for the guys to play with." Myke demonstrates by tugging on both labia piercing and spreading my folds wide.

"Hey Johnny, is Dylan gonna get pissed if I bone his girl right now?"

"Nope, I already sent him one video clip and his only response was to ask why Amanda didn't have a cock in her yet."

"Are you pretty much allowed to fuck whoever you want?" Elaina asks slightly incredulously.

"Depends on the day," I respond with a shrug.

Alex had gone very quiet. I look down and see he's pulled his cock through the fly of his pants and is slowly stroking himself.

"So you two, want a demonstration? You know, so you can see how well a pierced pussy takes a cock?" Myke asks, already pulling his cock out and stroking it.

"Fuck yes," Alex agrees. I notice Elaina is now stroking his cock.

Myke pulls me down from the table and turns me around. He lifts one of my legs on to the table, splitting my pussy open to provide a full view to my audience.

"Johnny, get in close and record this little show and tell for Dylan."

Johnny comes forward holding his phone up to my face. I smile and blow a kiss. He slides the camera's view down my body to my open pussy. Myke decides to ham it up for the camera a bit. He tugs on my piercings, spreads my pussy open with his fingers, and finger fucks me hard. You can hear the sound of my wetness as he pumps his fingers into me. "Fuck that's a juicy pussy," Myke narrates. Lining his cockhead up with my tight hole, Myke slides his cock in and begins thrusting. He's not gentle and my tits jiggle hard, their metal rings reflecting the light. Johnny focuses on my tits for a minute or two and then back on Myke's cock penetrating me. Myke tugs on my hood piercing and then rubs my clit, causing my pussy to pulse around his cock.

"Fuck," he groans and releases his load into me. When he pulls out, I feel his load sliding down my inner thigh. Johnny is certain to record this detail.

In the past six months, I had learned that I didn't always need to get off during sex. There was always another cock for me to ride and it was fun to just let some cocks prime me. Either Dylan or Johnny made sure to give me a back arching, leg shaking, toe curling orgasm.

"So," Myke asks, once he catches his breath, "you want some fun piercings of your own?" Elaina's mouth is completely filled with Alex's cock, but she takes the time to give a thumbs up. In less than 30 seconds, I hear Alex grunt, and see Elaina's throat muscles work to swallow his load. I use the paper towel Johnny hands me to clean up while watching the couple in front of me.

Myke hands Elaina a paper towel and then starts sanitizing everything. I slip my clothes back on sans thong.

"Myke, just come and get us when you're ready for Johnny."

"You don't mind letting us go first?" Elaina asks.

"Go for it," I smile.

Thirty minutes later, after saying goodbye to an excited Elaina and Alex, I'm holding Johnny's hand while looking at his dick poking through a hole in blue surgical paper. Wearing gloves, Myke cleans Johnny's penis. He then squirts a little lube down the slit, and says, "This next part is uncomfortable." Myke puts lube on a metal tube and inserts it into Johnny's urethra. I watch Johnny's leg jump a little. "Okay, just keep breathing," Myke soothes. I watch as Myke inserts the needle through the underside of Johnny's penis just below the slit and pushes it through the metal tube. Johnny grips my hand hard and his breathing becomes labored. Pulling the tube out, Myke says, "Last part so keep breathing." Myke inserts the metal ring into the piercing and quickly closes the ring around the ball.

"You're all done," Myke says with a smile. He holds up a mirror to give Johnny a better view.

"Wow, that looks hot. How soon before I get to ride his cock?" I demand.

"Give in a week or two," Myke smirks. "Customers tell me doggie style is fun with a PA piercing so you might be on your hands and knees a lot for this guy."

Myke gives Johnny the usual directions for care as Johnny gently pulls his boxers and pants on. He spends a lot of time adjusting himself in his pants, trying to get his cock to lay in a comfortable way.

Outside of Myke's shop, Johnny pulls me tight to his body and kisses me deeply. "Thank you for coming with me, darlin'. It means a lot to me."

I smile at Johnny and hug him back.

****

I sat on the couch on top of Dylan's lap with my phone in hand. Derek and Jeremy sat on the couch next to us looking over a laptop screen while working out the final details for the Dallas sex club part of the Dallas night club opening. I was staring at Johnny sitting across from me in his own chair reading a book. His sandy blond hair looked slightly disheveled and adorable.

I wore a spaghetti strap shirt with no bra and a short cotton skirt with no panties. Dylan had my top pulled down, and was absentmindedly pinching and lightly tugging my nipples while he read work emails on his phone. Holding my phone up, I take a selfie, making sure to catch Dylan's hands groping my breast in the picture. Reviewing the photo, I decide I like the smirk on my face. I hold up my phone again, higher this time to capture more of my body in the picture. I pull my skirt up and expose my pussy. Spreading my legs open, I take another picture. My new photo captures a hint of my pussy and Dylan's hands groping my tits. I can see Dylan's face in the background with an almost nonchalant look that seems to say - Of course I have a nearly nude girl sitting on my lap who spreads her legs for my every sexual whim. I love the picture and quickly text it to Dylan. In response, Dylan slides his fingers into my pussy and finger fucks me hard until a hiss of breath leaves my mouth. He pulls his fingers out, makes me lick them clean, while whispering what a good little slut I was in my ear.