Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 08

Story Info
Daphne is initiated.
15.8k words
4.77
2.7k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

Oh hey there - you're reading Chapter 08. Wow, thank you! I appreciate your dedication to reading this story. I hope you like the addition of Daphne. I am excited for you to learn more about her.

Yes, it took me a while to write this chapter. I've had a good start on it for several months now. With the return to work in person and taking time to lose all my pandemic pounds and then some, I got rather busy. I will also say the end of this chapter was a struggle for me to write and I had to put it down and then come back to it several times.

I haven't said this in awhile, but if you are picking up the story at Chapter 08, you will likely be confused. Quite a few references are made to Chapter 07 so I highly recommend you at least read that chapter first. I, of course, invite you to read every chapter of this story. Events really do build on one another and many more parts of the story will make sense to you when you read all the chapters.

As always, your comments, good or critical, are appreciated. If you want to reach out to me with a longer comment or question, feel free to email me. I've loved hearing from everyone who has emailed me so far. Finally, buckle up, because this is one of the longest chapters I've written.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 08

I awake to an empty bed. Dylan left early for work even though it was Saturday. Club Thrall was doing absolutely over the top business and Mr.Erickson had ordered all of the guys to look into more potential properties in other cities. Security for any kind of sex club was a challenge so Johnny had his hands full too.

Before Dylan left, he told me he would make time for our cake tasting and to just come get him at the office. The cake tasting wasn't for several hours, but I was heading to Erickson Industries right after a shower. I wasn't used to starting my morning without a cock or three and I intended to fix that problem.

Hopping in the shower, I am sure to shave everywhere. I'm feeling extra slutty this morning and didn't care who fucked me or which holes they used. I just really wanted cock, preferably more than one.

Drying off, I dress up just a bit. My skirt is still short, but more formal. It's black and has a zipper up the side to provide easy access to any of the guys. Instead of my standard thin t-shirt, I put on a new style of top. This top still shows off my midriff, but gives more varied access to my breasts. It's a white top with deep V-shape cuts in both the front and back. The sides of the top are attached together by a thin stretchy material that can easily be unsnapped. Except for those two pieces of stretchy fabric, both my sides are completely bare and reveal a little side breast. Any guy could part my top, or slip their hands through the sides for a more subtle grope. I skip wearing my usual thong. It would just get in the way. Wanting to be as revealing as possible, I unzip my dress all the way to the button holding it together around my waist. In the mirror, I marvel at how the top of my inner thigh framing the side of my mons is visible. I throw on high heels and a bit of makeup to complete my fuckable look.

Walking out to the kitchen, I see Daphne leaning against the kitchen counter top, drinking coffee and scrolling through her new phone. Sabina and I had helped Daphne move out of her home. Her mom freaked, but Daphne was insistent on going. I don't think she and her mom spoke for at least four weeks after Daphne moved out. Daphne finally broke the silence by calling her mom to tell her that Daphne was applying for computer science programs. It turns out Daphne is really good with computers. I really try to understand the things she tells me about computers, but most went over my head.

"Hey there, Daphne."

"Morning, Amanda. You look slutty nice today. What are you up to?"

"Hoping to get a few cocks. Dylan and all the guys left so early this morning, I missed out on morning cock. I'm heading to the office to see which are available for use."

Daphne laughs, and then says, "Both Jeremy and Derek left before I could hop on for a ride. My guess is all the men are looking for some action. Mind if I come too?"

"The more pussy the merrier."

"Give me a minute to get dressed. I am going without panties too. Jeremy loves it and Derek never minds."

Jeremy was certainly Daphne's primary partner, but it wasn't uncommon for her to spend a night with Derek. Daphne is the most vocal in the household so everyone knew the minute she got freaky with either guy. She still hadn't had sex with Dylan, Philip, or Johnny, but nobody pushed the matter. Our non-monogamy ways were a lot to take in for anyone new.

Daphne emerges from Jeremy's and her bedroom wearing a cute, short, all white sundress. A zipper runs the entire length of the front of her dress. The sundress is made of a thin material and when she walks by the light of the window, I can see the outline of her naked body. She has the zipper pulled down enough to reveal a significant amount of her ample cleavage. Daphne started working out with Sabina and me, and she was beginning to tighten up everywhere. I hoped she'd be up for a roll in the sack with Sabina and me sometime soon.

"You definitely look fuckable. I don't think Jeremy will be able to keep his cock out of you," I smile.

Picking up my phone, I text Sabina. She's still sleeping. I was thankful Daphne was more of a morning person.

Me: Bitch - Daphne and I went to guys' work to ride their cocks.

"Before we go, has anyone told you about Mr. Erickson and his tendencies?"

"Tendencies? I just know he's the owner of Erickson Industries."

"Jeremy is likely going to ask Mr. Erickson to give you to him."

"What the fuck? Why?"

"Remember, I told you this whole setup is a lot about submission?"

Daphne nods, her eyes narrowing.

"Well, any woman the guys intend to keep around becomes 'property' of Erickson Industries. All of the men work for Mr. Erickson and it's a way of showing him respect by asking him to give them a woman."

"I'm not Erickson's property so he can fuck right the fuck off."

"That's fair, but talk with Jeremy about it. My initiation involved being restrained and fucked by Mr.Erickson. I was also fucked by every one of the guys except Johnny that night. That memory still turns me on. But your initiation could be your participation in the show at Club Thrall."

"Sometimes I have to question my own sanity and think I should be running back to Texas."

"I think you're just more into the exhibition than the submission."

"No, I'm into both. I'm figuring things out."

"If you come to the office, Jeremy or Derek may offer you to one of their clients. Mr. Erickson may want to fuck you. I just want you to know before you come with me."

"That's happened to you?"

"Yeah, one time Sabina and I made all the men late for work because we had this fuck fest first thing in the morning. As punishment, we had to act as office sluts. Philip arranged a gang bang for Sabina, and Dylan had me tied to a sex bench and every guy at his meeting fucked me silly. Sabina and I actually competed to see how many different cocks we could get off that day. It was hot."

"Not going to lie, that does sound hot."

"So you're okay with getting passed around and fucked by multiple men - including Mr.Erickson?"

"Shit, that's such a turn on. I'm not sure about the whole being Erickson's property thing, but damn, I love all the fucking."

"Well let's go, slut."

***

Once at Erickson Industries, we are quickly allowed up to the top floor. The top floor is unusual because it has a bar in the middle of the main atrium area. No one was making use of it, but it was still eye-catching. I also notice multiple desks have been added outside the offices and most were occupied with female secretaries. They were of varying ages, but all attractive. I almost wanted to laugh at how much the guys set everything up to look like an office porn scene waiting to happen.

Daphne and I must have been thinking along the same lines. Quietly, she says, "Hundred bucks says one of these secretaries is currently being fucked behind one of the closed doors."

"I'll keep my hundred bucks, thanks," I laugh. "Come on, let's get you to Jeremy's office. Maybe you can join him with his secretary."

Daphne laughs. I watch her face closely to see if the idea of walking in on Jeremy fucking his secretary bothers her. Her face remains neutral to a little excited at the prospect of seeing Jeremy.

Daphne follows me to Jeremy's office. His secretary sits at her desk outside Jeremy's office. She looks up at us briefly, but doesn't say anything. Jeremy's door is open and he's in his office all by himself, typing away on his laptop.

"Damn, that's just anti-climatic," Daphne says under her breath.

I stifle a laugh and say, "Hey, Jeremy. I brought you something fun."

Jeremy looks up, sees Daphne, and smiles. "Come here, baby. I definitely need to use all of your holes." As if to make a point, he pulls a tube of lube out from his top desk drawer.

"All right you two. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Daphne gives me the "Really?" look followed by shaking her head. She half runs to Jeremy. He removes her dress quickly and begins groping her body while making out with her.

"Door open or closed you two sex fiends?"

"Open, definitely open," responds Jeremy as he reaches between Daphne's legs. I can hear her moaning as I turn away from Jeremy's office. Jeremy's secretary shakes her head, slips in a pair of earbuds, and keeps working.

Making my way to Dylan's office, I am stopped by a secretary in front of Philip's office door.

"I wouldn't go in there, if I were you," she warns.

"Why not?"

"Mr. Henshaw is...busy."

"So he's fucking?"

"Um..." The secretary does not know how to take my bluntness and doesn't have a response.

"That's a yes," I say as I open the door.

Good thing I didn't take Daphne's bet. Dylan would have cost me a hundred bucks. He has his secretary, an older attractive brunette with huge breasts, bent over his desk, her skirt hiked up around her waist, and he is driving his cock into her. Her eyes are closed and she's mewling.

Dylan looks up and sees me. "Hi, babe," he greets me.

"Hey hun."

The woman bent over the desk lets out a shriek and stands up. Dylan backs off giving her space.

"This is so embarrassing. I'm sorry. Just let me get out of the way," babbles the woman.

"Cary, relax," soothes Dylan.

I walk forward, looking at Cary, and say, "Don't stop on my account. You were clearly making my fiance happy and I could tell you were liking it too."

Cary looks at me, her face a knot of confusion. "Aren't you mad at me? Please say I didn't just break you two up."

"No, not even close," I assure Cary. "Dylan gets to fuck whomever he likes."

The secretary's mouth opens, but no words come out.

"Dylan, I feel like having my pussy licked as a warm up. Is Derek busy?"

"I know he's seeing Jack Barteau in just a bit, but he should be free right now."

"Oh that's even better. Mr. Barteau promised to give me a screaming orgasm and I intend to collect." Turning my attention to Cary, I say, "Don't quit fucking my fiance. Let him get you off while he fills that pussy of yours with his load."

Cary's eyes become hooded and she doesn't move from behind Dylan's desk.

I step around the desk, see Cary's black lace panties around her ankle, and smile. Leaning forward I kiss Dylan deeply and whisper, "Have fun."

Circling back around the desk, I look at Cary and say, "Seriously, bend right back over. Don't leave my fiance with blue balls. That just wouldn't be nice."

I watch Cary expectantly. She slowly bends over and Dylan slides her skirt back up. He enters her while looking at me. Gripping her hips, he pounds into her hard, and Cary is lost to the pleasure of being drilled from behind.

I mouth, "Love you," to Dylan and he responds in kind.

I definitely needed to get off. Seeing Dylan fucking his secretary only got me hotter. Stepping outside of Dylan's office, I quietly shut the door.

I look at Philip's secretary and say, "Please make sure they aren't disturbed. I want Cary to take good care of my fiance." The secretary can only nod at me, mouth open.

I walk past Philip's secretary and Mr. Erickson's office until I make it to Derek's office. His door is open enough for me to see he is alone. His secretary's desk is empty so I assume she's off doing something. Derek is looking at his phone, probably checking the social media accounts for the various clubs. I open the door a bit further and slide into the office. The click of the office door closing alerts Derek to my presence.

"Babydoll," Derek's radio voice calls out, "what can I help you with?"

I remove my top, unsnap my skirt, and let both articles of clothing fall to the ground. "I have a really wet pussy that needs a tongue to satisfy it. Think you can help with that?"

Derek grins and moves some papers and his laptop over to one side of his desk. "Come on over, girl, and spread those legs for me."

I hop up on his desk, but don't immediately spread my legs. Derek raises his eyebrows at me.

"When did you hire all the new secretaries?"

"About a month ago. Things are busy here and it was just easier for all of us to keep our own secretaries."

"Great, let's hope Erickson Industries doesn't face a massive sexual harassment lawsuit."

"What do you mean?"

"I went to see Dylan first. Scared the shit out of his secretary. Apparently, she thought I'd be pissed seeing him buried deep in her. It took a lot of convincing to get her to bend back over again."

"Hate to break it to you, babydoll, your fiance is the only manwhore here. None of the rest of us is fucking our secretaries. Philip's secretary keeps making passes at him, but he finds her annoying. Good at her job, but with an annoying personality. Jeremy's secretary is a former stripper, but left that job after she got married. Jeremy hired her because she said she didn't care what sexual activities went on in the office as long as she wasn't expected to participate. My secretary is 60 and treats me like her grandson. That particular fantasy just isn't in my wheelhouse."

"Well, if that's the case, let's hope my manwhore of a fiance doesn't lose his fuck buddy," I say with a laugh.

"Uh huh," says Derek as he pushes me back on his desk and lifts my legs to rest them on his shoulders. He moves in close to my pussy and licks my slit with one long swipe of his tongue.

"Fuck, yes! I need this," I groan.

Derek's tongue slides up and down my folds, bumping and teasing my clit. Each of my piercings moves under his tongue, occasionally making a clicking noise against Derek's teeth. I writhe in anticipation, forcing Derek to grip my legs harder. His tongue circles around my clit.

"Yes, please, need to cum," I beg.

Derek moves his hand between my legs and uses his thumb to rub my clit. I bite back a scream. Derek inserts one finger and pumps lightly into me. He flicks his tongue over my clit.

"More," I plead.

Granting my wish, Derek inserts two fingers into me, and pumps hard while latching his lips around my clit. My legs shake and squeeze Derek's head while my back arches. I clench my teeth, dampening my moan. This is exactly what I need.

I unwrap my legs from Derek's head and set my feet on the floor. Leaning forward, I kiss Derek, tasting myself on him. I lick his lower lip and kiss him some more.

"On your knees, babydoll, return the favor."

I didn't need to be told twice. In no time I have Derek's cock out and am licking it and sucking on the tip. Derek's office door opens.

"Hey there, Derek," greets Jack Barteau without bothering to knock on the door. "Hello, who do we have here? You didn't tell me you'd be providing entertainment."

"Didn't know, Jack. She just showed up and stripped. Figured I should put her mouth to work."

I pop my head up from behind Derek's desk and say, "Hello, Mr. Barteau."

"Don't stop on my account, slut. I never mind a good blow job show."

I sink back down and take Derek's cock back into my mouth. There is a knock on Derek's office door and I suddenly feel Derek pushing my head further down under his desk as he leans forward to rest his elbows on his desk.

"Mr. Voster, I am about to go take a break. Is there anything you need before I go?"

"No, it's fine, Carla. Jack and I are just going to have a meeting."

"I'll see you later then. Oh...um...are those women's clothes on your floor?"

Jack speaks up then. "That's my fault. I was bringing in potential waitress uniform options to show Derek. You know, for our new clubs. I didn't even realize they slid out of my arm. Here, let me just pick those up for you. Just go ahead and enjoy your break."

In a very grandmotherly tone, I hear Carla say, "Uh huh," with every bit of skepticism intended. The door clicks shut.

I start laughing from under the desk. "You two are funny. Get a grandmotherly woman in here and you both turn into polite gentlemen who would never keep a naked woman under a desk and demand she perform sexual acts."

"Babydoll, put my cock back in your mouth before it droops from a lack of attention."

I swallow Derek's cock and bob my head up and down quickly. I use my hand to rub the bottom of his shaft as I swirl my tongue around his tip.

It doesn't take much time for Derek to shoot down my throat. I swallow every last drop and then lick his cock clean.

"A good show as always, slut," Mr. Barteau commends.

I stand up and walk around the desk. Mr. Barteau takes a seat and pulls me into his lap.

"You know, slut, I really like you. That show you and your two other slut friends put on with Mistress Lealah has kept everyone coming back and drew in a ton of new customers. I didn't even know there was a third slut, but I really like that there is." Mr.Barteau rubs his hands up and down my body, tweaking my nipples as he speaks to me.

I laugh and respond, "We didn't know there would be a third one of us until Mistress Lealah came to get us."

"What do you mean?"

"Daphne, the new girl, we just met her that night."

"Fuck, and she got up on stage and did all that?"

"Yup, and then moved in with us."

"Slut, I definitely intend to fuck you, but I'd love to fuck the new slut too."

"Good luck with that," I chuckle. "She's either fucking Jeremy or Derek. She's here in the office right now, but good luck pulling Jeremy's cock out of her."

"I do like a good challenge," Mr. Barteau smirks.

"If you want a good challenge, I recall you saying you would give me a screaming orgasm. You better hurry up and get to it before Carla gets back and turns you into a gentleman again."

Mr. Barteau stands up, hoisting me up with him. He bends me forward so I am forced to brace myself with my hands on Derek's desk. Using his knee, he pushes my legs further apart. His fingers slide past my ass and right into my pussy. He pumps hard into me causing my wet pussy to make squishy noises. Despite my efforts to hold back, I let out a moan.

"That's a good slut," Mr. Barteau murmurs in my ear.

I hear his zipper unzip. His other hand leaves my pussy and I hear the rustling of belt and clothing. Mr. Barteau begins rubbing his hard cock against my ass crack.

Derek, who is closely watching the whole performance occurring on his desk, opens his front desk drawer and pulls out a tube of lube. Really? Is lube just issued right along with office supplies at Erickson Industries? What must Carla think about that? I clench my jaw and purse my lips in an effort to keep from laughing at my own joke.

I quickly forget about my joke as Mr. Barteau pushes into my pussy. He rubs my clit as he fucks me hard. My nub is already sensitive from my first orgasm, causing me to writhe and moan.