Reality Need Not Apply Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking over to Dylan, I sit on his lap. He pulls me back so my ear is near his mouth, forcing my ass to slide down his lap, and my legs to separate even more to brace myself.

"You were so fucking sexy out there," whispers Dylan. He slides his hands up and down my body, grabbing my breasts. I sigh and then bite my bottom lip to contain a moan. "The way you just opened your legs and let any cock fuck that wet pussy of yours. Such a good slut who knows what her pussy is good for."

This time I couldn't contain my moan, loving the way Dylan spoke to me. Through half lidded eyes, I see the room is full of not only the men I live with, but also many others. The room extends even further back than I had previously noticed; in the back there is a bar filled with men drinking. I recognize a few men like Eun, Duri, and Dal. Mr. Barteau and Mr. Wu are sitting at the bar. Other men I recognize in passing, but couldn't remember their names, just that they likely fucked my pussy or mouth at one time. Some of the men make no attempt to hide watching Dylan's and my display of affection.

Sabina is sitting on Philip's lap and his face is buried in her tits. Daphne is laying across Jeremy and Derek, her legs bent at the knees and spread open. The men are rubbing their hands up and down her body while they all talk quietly.

"I can't wait for you to be my slutty wife," Dylan continues whispering, sliding his fingers into my pussy, pulling out and tugging on my labia piercing. "I may never let you wear clothes again. What if I make you the permanent office slut? What if I make you walk the streets naked, letting any guy fuck that wet pussy of yours?"

"Yes," I moan, "use me any way you want. You own my pussy." Every time this man could make me lose myself to absolute lust and hedonism. If he tied me to a lamp post and wrote "Fuck me" on my back with an arrow pointing down, I'd love it. If he sent me into a conference room and told me not to come out until every man had emptied his load on me or in me, I'd do it with a smile on my face. My body was his to use.

"Get my cock out, suck it, and then hop on," orders Dylan.

Standing up immediately, I turn around, sink down to my knees, and pull Dylan's swim trunks down. He hadn't bothered with underwear. Sucking his mostly hard cock into my mouth, I look up at Dylan. My future husband looks down at me, his eyes hooded as he slides his hand through my hair in an act of affection and love.

In no time, Dylan is hard. I stand up and slide on to the couch cushion. Dylan guides his cock into my pussy, grabs my hips, and pulls me down hard on his shaft.

"I love this wet pussy of yours. It's always ready and begs to be used," Dylan says between thrusts.

"Fuck yes," I groan, "use my pussy. It's all yours."

Dylan grabs my ass cheeks, palming and spreading them as he thrusts into me. I lean down and kiss him, our tongues colliding together. One of Dylan's hands moves from my ass and slides between my legs. His fingers make their way to my clit and get to work.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Fuck yes," I babble.

"Let go, babe, squeeze that pussy hard around my cock."

That's all I need to hear to send me over the edge. My head falls back, my hands clamp down on Dylan's shoulders, and the rest of my body goes taut. With a groan, Dylan is pulled over by my orgasm and releases into me. Slumping against Dyan's body, I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him as the last ripples of my orgasm fade away.

Dylan wraps his arms around my waist. His mouth near my ear. He kisses my neck, and whispers, "I love you, Amanda. You're mine."

I sigh and respond, "I love you too. You own me."

After a minute or two, Johnny helps me up, and takes me to a bathroom to get cleaned up. In the bathroom, he holds my naked form close to him for a long moment. I hug him back, allowing him to take what he needs.

"Have I told you how hot you are?"

"Not recently," I smile.

Johnny smiles, and then slides my collar back on to my neck. "I just know I am very fortunate Dylan lets me be an intimate part of your life. I want it to stay that way."

I raise my eyebrows in question. Where was Johnny going with this?

Taking a deep breath, Johnny spits out, "I spoke with Dylan yesterday."

"Oh...?"

"I asked him for permission to tell you something. I had to make sure when I told you, it wouldn't come between Dylan you. I never want to see you two break up."

"What is it?" I ask, feeling my stomach flutter.

Filling his lungs with another deep breath, Johnny rushes his words out, "Amanda, I love you. I don't need you to say it back, but I do need you to know it." Johnny's arms slide around my waist, and constrict, like he fears I am going to run away.

It takes me a second or two to process what Johnny just said to me, but once my thoughts catch up, I smile. "Johnny, I love you too. I don't want you going anywhere. You're my soothing water that brings me back to myself. You and Dylan balance me out. You're mine and I keep what's mine."

"I can live with that," Johnny smiles and then leans down to kiss me.

I kiss him back with an intensity that I hope shows him how much I love him. His hands grab my waist, pulling me tight to his body so I feel his hard cock against my pelvic bone. I grind into him, further encouraging his need.

"Fuck, Darlin', gotta have that pussy of yours."

My hands slide down and release Johnny's cock from his shorts. He turns me around and pulls my hips out. With little ceremony, he pushes his cock into my pussy. Johnny's excitement is palpable as he thrusts into me hard and quickly.

"See how gorgeous you look in the mirror, Darlin'. Look at your tits bouncing with my every thrust. I love watching those pierced nipples harden for me." Sliding one hand up, he grabs each of my breasts in turn, taking a moment to pinch each nipple as he does.

I grasp the edge of the sink hard to brace against each incoming thrust. "Yes," I moan, "love your pierced cock fucking my pussy. Yes, fuck me hard, Johnny," I cry out.

"Darlin', I'm going to make you cum again. Think you can handle it?"

Johnny doesn't wait for my response. His hand slides between my nether lips, his fingers pressing on my pleasure button. Fuck, I could feel the orgasm building. It was a little slower this time, but Johnny was not deterred. His fingers circled around my clit, tugged my hood piercing, and then slid over the top of my clit. He repeats these motions a few times, teasing my orgasm forth.

"Yes, don't stop, Johnny. Just a little more."

Johnny increases the speed of his fingers over my clit. My orgasm hits me suddenly, almost unexpectedly. A moan rips from the back of my throat and my back arches. My fingers latch so hard to the side of the sink, I think they may fall off.

Johnny grunts, his hands gripping my hips hard. I feel his cock unleash its load. There's so much cum, I can feel it escaping. Pulling out of me and just letting the cum fall where it may, Johnny turns me around and pulls me to his body. We both breathe heavily and cling to one another for support.

After a few moments, Johnny says, "I suppose you'll need to hop in the shower again."

I chuckle, pull away from Johnny, and get back in the shower.

***

I sit on the couch leaning against Dylan. Johnny sits beside me, my legs on his lap. Occasionally, Johnny spreads my legs and lips to stare at my many piercings.

"It fucking sucks," complains Mr. Barteau to Dylan. "Every state, county, and even city has its own rules about night clubs. And most don't like the idea of a sex club around. A fucking bureaucratic nightmare. Nobody can be naked because there's too much damn red tape covering everything."

"Jeremy's been looking into this, and there are ways around it, but they are incredibly expensive options. Options that would cut into the bottom line for quite a few years."

"Drink?" asks a waitress dressed only in a skimpy thong bikini bottom. All of the female wait staff were dressed the same. The men on board kept feeling them up and not one woman protested. It seemed to be part of the job description.

"Get my fiancé a water and some food, please," responds Dylan.

The waitress returns in short order with a bottle of water and a platter of tiny sandwiches. Johnny cracks the cap on the water bottle and hands it to me. Both men watch me intently for a moment to make sure I take a healthy drink. Johnny picks up the platter and puts it in front of my face. I sit up and take two sandwiches to make sure both men know I am eating enough.

The waitress attempts to walk away, but Mr. Barteau grabs her and forces her to sit on his lap. "Babe, do me a favor and lose the bottoms."

The woman stands up and quickly slides her bottoms off. She sits down on Mr. Barteau's lap and spreads her legs. Mr. Barteau absently runs his hands up and down her body, grabbing her tits and sliding his fingers into her pussy.

"I hate to say it, Dylan, but the Dallas club may be the only viable option. I am not interested in investing in expensive options."

Dylan nods and takes a swig of his drink.

"Babe," Mr. Barteau directs to the waitress, "do me a favor and suck my cock."

Without hesitation, the woman does what she's asked to do. I find it incredibly hot. As I look around the room, I find most of the waitresses occupied with a man or groups of men. Most waitresses are naked. Several are giving blow jobs and one waitress is gripping the bar and being plowed from behind by Duri.

"So," I say to Dylan, "you hired all these women to be entertainment as well?"

"Yup. We tell them what is expected ahead of time. Combined with excellent pay means we have willing participants."

"It's fucking hot watching these women be so agreeable and just spread wide for any man."

"It is how I like my women," smirks Dylan.

"We'll be docking soon," announces the captain from the doorway.

I look over and study the man. He's gorgeous and the smirk on his face says he knows it. His hair is jet black, brown eyes, and his skin tan from hours on the ship. He's built with muscled arms and a flat stomach.

"Dylan, it's okay for me to fuck the captain, right?"

"You may fuck Captain Garcia after he docks the ship," agrees Dylan.

"Uh huh," I respond as I stand up, stretch, and make my way towards Captain Garcia.

"The future Mrs. Henshaw, if I'm not mistaken," notes the Captain as he watches me walk towards him.

Getting up close enough for my tits to push against his chest, I ask, "Is that what you're going to call me when your cock is buried in me?"

"Mrs. Henshaw, I do like the way your mind works."

I smile at him and respond, "Hurry up and get this yacht docked. Mr. Henshaw says I can't fuck you until you do that."

"Right away, Mrs. Henshaw," the Captain gives me a quick salute and takes off down the hallway.

Dylan walks up and stands behind me. He spanks my ass loudly, no doubt drawing plenty of attention. "You're such a slut, always looking for your next cock."

"Why, Mr. Henshaw, I do believe that's the reason I'm the future Mrs. Henshaw." I take off down the hallway, heading the same direction as Captain Garcia.

"Johnny, keep an eye on my slut of a fiancé. There's no saying how many cocks she could be distracted by."

I hear Johnny's footsteps trailing after me and slow down a bit for him to catch up. With his help, I am able to locate the bridge of the yacht just as Captain Garcia docks.

"Mrs. Henshaw, welcome to the bridge," greets Captain Garcia. "Allow me to show you the captain's seat."

I smile at the Captain and saunter over to him. Johnny remains in the doorway, leaning against the frame. As always, my boyfriend is ready to watch a good show.

The captain opens his arms and pulls me against his chest. "Mr. Henshaw has some good taste. Look at this tight body of yours," he notes as his hands slide down and grab my ass cheeks. "Rumor is you can't get enough cock."

"Not a rumor, just the truth," I smile.

Captain Garcia moves me to the captain's seat and has me sit down. He leans forward slightly, groping my breasts and sliding his hands down my waist. "Fuck, this body of yours. Spread your legs. Show me that pink pussy of yours."

I comply immediately. Inching my ass forward, I hook my knees over my forearms and pull my legs open. The Captain watches me intently as his fingers deftly unbutton his top.

"That's it, baby. Keep that juicy pussy on display for me. I bet that pussy needs a tongue licking up all that cream."

I slide my fingers through my pussy and then hold them up to show the Captain just how wet I am. Sucking on my fingers, I groan and say, "My pussy is so creamy. It needs your tongue in it."

"Fuck, I love coming to this island. Every woman is a slut just begging to be licked and fucked," exclaims Captain Garcia.

"Do you come here often?" I inquire.

"Not as much as I'd like. Erickson Industries uses the yacht every so often to bring out large groups of businessmen. Every time the Company does, the pussy is free flowing," smirks the Captain as he shoves his pants and underwear down.

His body was every bit as gorgeous as I imagined it to be. He was tan everywhere, like everywhere. His chest and abs are nicely built with pleasantly muscular legs. His cock bobs between his legs, hard and ready to go.

"Look at how decorated that pussy of yours is. And the butt plug is a hot touch. Mr. Henshaw certainly keeps his property in excellent shape," notes the Captain as he traces his finger over my collar, feeling the ridges of the diamonds.

"My fiancé says I have to let any cock fuck me tonight. I'm not allowed to say no. I hope you're going to fuck me soon."

The Captain chuckles as he kneels down, grasps my thighs and dives into my muff. His tongue meanders its way through my folds, taking time to jiggle each of my piercings. My newest piercings issue a pinch of pain, but this pain is quickly forgotten as the Captain's tongue maps out my clit. He licks my clit, inching me right to the precipice of an orgasm and pulls back.

"Fuck," I hiss, "I want to cum so badly. So close..."

Captain Garcia chuckles again and stands up. "I'd much rather feel this juicy pussy squeezing around my cock." He palms his cock as if to point out just how hard and ready he is. The Captain looks up and over at Johnny and says, "Let's take her together. Skew her between our two cocks."

Turning, I see Johnny smile and make his way towards us. "Fucking this beautiful woman is one of my favorite things to do."

"You fuck her often?"

"I certainly hope so. She's my girlfriend."

"Mrs. Henshaw, does Mr. Henshaw know you keep a man on the side?" Captain Garcia grins.

"Haven't we already covered how much I like cock? How else am I going to be satisfied without multiple men?"

"Let's get you over the captain's seat and fill you with cock." The Captain grabs my shoulders and turns me around so my mouth is facing Johnny.

Johnny has his cock out and is stroking it. I lean down and lick the tip of his shaft. Opening my mouth wide, I take his hardening cock into my mouth. Knowing Johnny had just gotten off not too long ago, I bob my head up and down quickly and make liberal use of my tongue. I feel the Captain enter me from behind. He sinks his cock deep into my pussy repeatedly, using nice slow strokes.

It felt so good being filled from both ends. Both men pick up the pace, plowing into both ends of me. Neither was gentle and it only adds to my sexual haze. I loved being used by cocks, being made to present my openings to any man who wanted to use them. I felt my pussy gush, Captain Garcia's hands clamped on to my hips, and Johnny's hands, uncharacteristically aggressive, forcing my head up and down on his cock, causing it to bump the back of my throat.

"How many times has she cum already?" Captain Garcia asks Johnny almost conversationally.

"At least three times."

"This poor, little clit," Captain Garcia says as he reaches his hand around my hips and down to my nub, "must be so sensitive."

I moan and squirm. Between the Captain edging me a few minutes ago and all the sex I had already had, my clit felt like a rocket ready to shoot off.

"Still," the Captain says quietly, almost soothingly, "she's always ready for more."

I could only moan. Captain Garcia's fingers became more insistent on my clit. I grip the top of the captain's chair hard, bracing myself for the onslaught of pleasure. It hits me suddenly and I let out a deep moan, causing Johnny's cock to pop out of my mouth. Once I'm mostly recovered, I take my boyfriend's cock back into my mouth, making sure Johnny has full access as far down my throat as he is able to go.

"Damn, this woman. Her pussy clamps so tight when she cums," Captain Garcia says between staggered breaths. His hands grip both my hips hard and he fucks me fast and deep, treating me like a sex doll to use for his pleasure.

It isn't long before I feel the rush of his cum filling me. Johnny goes several more strokes and releases into my mouth. I swallow it down, licking my lips in pleasure. I loved getting all these cocks shoved deep into me and I wanted more. There was a whole island waiting for me. Pulling myself upright, I stand, allowing the Captain's cum to leak out of me.

A male wait staff enters the bridge, takes one look at the scene, and attempts to back out, mumbling an apology.

"Juan, come back in here," orders the Captain.

A timid Juan steps back through the doorway, his eyes down.

"Hi Juan," I say, keeping my tone light and friendly. Juan partially looks up from the floor, and his eyes appear to focus on my leaking pussy.

"Juan, come to me," the Captain orders. Juan walks over to him and the Captain immediately pulls the young man in for a kiss.

Okay, didn't see that coming.

Pulling away from the kiss, the Captain tells Juan, "Lick the lady clean. Be sure to lick every drop of my cum from her body." Turning to me, Captain Garcia asks, "You don't mind, do you?"

In response, I sit on the captain's chair and spread my legs. Johnny places his hands on my shoulder, lightly massaging me. Juan kneels down between my legs and begins licking. His tongue delves deep into my hole, encouraging every last drop of the Captain's cum out of me. He licks my inner thighs, swirling his tongue to lap up every sticky spot.

"Stand please," requests Juan.

I do as I am asked and stand up. Juan turns me around so I am facing Johnny.

"Brace yourself over the back of the chair," directs Juan.

Doing as I am told, Juan immediately spreads my legs further. Opening my ass cheeks wide, he licks around my but plug and down into my pussy hole. Juan pulls his tongue away and I quickly feel it replaced by his pants covered, hard cock. He rubs himself between my splayed ass cheeks. I push back, feeling the butt plug move up and down as I do.

"Juan would like to fuck your ass," explains the Captain.

"Juan, do you need to shove that hard cock of yours in my ass?" I push my ass hard against his cock, encouraging his excitement.

"Yes," hisses Juan. "I'll clean up after myself, I promise."

I watch as Johnny reaches into his short pockets and pulls out a small bottle of lube and hands it to Juan. There is a rustling of clothes behind me and I hear Juan's belt clunk on the floor. He slaps his hard cock on my ass. Turning, I watch as Juan plucks my butt plug from my ass. He licks it and then hands it to Johnny.

Juan squirts lube on my asshole and works his fingers into me. He coats his dick with lube and places it at my tight bud. Johnny takes the lube back, while also moving around to the other side of the captain's chair to get a better view. Juan pushes his cockhead into my hole. He pulls out and works his cock in again, getting a little deeper. It's not long before Juan's cock is fully up my ass. He shows no mercy and fucks my ass hard.