Really? Are You Jesting Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brian, this week I'm confronting my husband. I'm giving him an ultimatum. I'm not becoming celibate and if he can't or won't do the job we're done."

"I'm doing the same thing Gail. While Vickie and I are still together I will not cheat on her despite my feelings for you; but if I find out it's over, nothing on earth will keep me from ravaging you."

Gail laughed. "Promises, promises," and then leaned in for another scorching kiss just as intense as the first one. We exchanged cell phone numbers, I carried her luggage to her car, we hugged, and then I waved as she took off.

*************

When I got home Sunday night I played with the kids and after Vickie and I put them to bed she very shyly said "Brian – we really need to iron some things out."

"You're exactly right, Vickie. In a half hour let's go into the den, close the door, and get everything out in the open."

She nodded her agreement.

Thirty two minutes later we were sitting face-to-face in the den. I let her start.

"Brian, you really need to drop the charges against Darla. She is a basket case and worried about losing her children. Plus she really can't afford an attorney."

"If she can't afford one for her criminal case, just think about how stressed she'll be when I file a civil action against her for false arrest and assault," I deadpanned.

"No...no...you can't do that. Please, Brian, I know you don't like her but she means so much to me..."

I interrupted her. "You mean because she's your lesbian lover?"

All the color drained from Vickie's face. "What...what...do you...mean?"

"I just figured it out this weekend, Vickie." I didn't tell her that Gail talking about her husband probably being gay had lit the light bulb. "You're a healthy thirty year old woman. You've denied me sex almost completely for fourteen months so you must be getting it somewhere. That explains your relationship with that miserable cunt Darla, because she's not tolerable to anyone unless they're having sex with her. So admit it. If there is any chance to save your lover, you need to be honest."

Vickie put her head in her hands. She wasn't really crying, although there were a few tears; it was more-or-less an expected though dreaded comeuppance. After a good two minutes of silence she steeled herself then spoke.

"I'm sorry, Brian. Yes, I'm in love with Darla. Yes, we've been having sex – but that doesn't mean that I don't love you..."

I interrupted again "Like a brother."

She didn't respond.

"Look, Vickie. You can't help who you are. But denying me sex for fourteen months was cruel and dishonest. Our divorce will be amicable."

"We don't have to divorce – I can still have sex with you," she stammered.

"Pity sex that you don't really enjoy, once every couple of weeks while sexing your lesbian lover whenever you can – no thanks. We are divorcing, simple as that."

"But what about the kids?"

"I'll have residential and legal custody but you'll have liberal visitation."

"No, you can't take them away from me. Being a lesbian doesn't make me a bad mother – I'm a great mother."

"And I'm a great father; and I have something that you not only want but need, and I'm going to use it for all it's worth."

"What's that?" she asked.

"Control over your lover, Darla," I snickered. I couldn't help a little gloating.

"You wouldn't use that against me," she gasped.

"I would. This is how it's going to work. You can move in with Darla, right next door, and you two can do whatever lesbians do to your heart's content as the divorce is proceeding. You'll sign away residential and legal custody and once the divorce is final I'll drop my civil suit – which I'm filing Tuesday or Wednesday – against Darla and talk to the DA about probation. Since you'll be right next door you can see the kids all of the time, and as long as Darla stays out of my way and doesn't act like a complete douche to me, things will go smoothly. Meanwhile I'll find someone who will actually enjoying fucking me."

Vickie looked shocked.

"Why don't you move in with your cunt-buddy tomorrow and talk about it. While the kids stay here you can do your normal activities with them until you and Darla make a decision about what you want to do."

Vickie looked like a zombie as she followed me upstairs, she to the guest room, me to the master bedroom.

Monday I called Susan and told her to tell James Washington that if he made a deal with Darla that I didn't approve of that we would be suing the city for the way that the cops had brutalized me, and lied on the police report. I also told her to draft the civil complaint against Darla and serve it the next day.

Vickie did go to sleep with Darla on Monday night after the kids were put to bed. She didn't say anything about whether she and Darla would go along with my plan, however.

Tuesday was a banner day. Darla was served in the morning, and the tearful call from Vickie didn't sway me one iota. Tuesday about 2 p. m. I got a call on my cell from Gail Preston. "Brian; I really, really badly need to see you," she said through her tears. "Can you meet me at the Sheraton on Prescott in one hour?"

"I'll be there."

When I got to the Sheraton lobby it was clear that Gail's tears had only recently dried. She hugged me tightly. As we hugged she got on her tiptoes and whispered into my ear "Brian – I really, really need you. Please come up to Room 322 with me."

I looked into her eyes where tears were forming again. She looked so beautiful, vulnerable, and sexy. I took her hand and we walked to the elevator.

There was no doubt where this was going when she planted a kiss on me in the elevator and stroked my rock-hard cock through my pants. We were in Room 322 for no more than a minute before we were stark naked and trying to touch each other's tonsils with our tongues. We got into a quick sixty nine on the bed. Her pussy was just as perfect as her thighs, with glistening labia, an over-sized clitoris, and a moist interior. She had a bush but it was naturally very sparse, and neatly trimmed.

We had been orally pleasuring each other for only a couple of minutes when Gail pleaded "No...more...foreplay...please. Fuck me Brian!"

I quickly spun around, turned her on her back, penetrated her in one purposeful thrust, and we were off to the races. I pounded as hard as I could while she bucked back and squeezed and released her pc muscles. Simultaneously with my loud grunt I unleased a tsunami of cum into her pulsating pussy. She screamed in orgasm. When our euphoria took a temporary respite I rolled off of her and planted as many kisses as I could on her face, neck, shoulders, and boobs, while stroking her ass and thighs as she contentedly sighed.

After about fifteen minutes of the most magnificent post-coital experience of my life she placed her hand on my face and stared into my eyes. "Before round two I need to tell you what happened."

"I'm all ears," I smiled.

"Then what's this?" she snickered, grabbing ahold of my pussy-juice-coated cock.

"If you touch me there round two will start before we talk," I chuckled.

"OK," she giggled, removing her hand. "I'll give you more details later, but the highlights now. I confronted Jeremy about the lack of sex and my suspicion that he was gay. After denying it for a few minutes, with my constant badgering and ultimatums he finally admitted it. We've split and I'm filing for divorce later this week."

I broke into a big smile. Then Gail continued. "I trust that the fact that you're here fucking me means that you've split with Vickie too."

"You would be right. She moved in with her lesbian lover yesterday," I chortled.

"No shit," Gail whistled.

"So why were you so anxious to meet today?" I asked.

"Because Jeremy's conversion – if that's what it was rather than him just hiding his sexuality from me all of these years – left me insecure about my sexuality. I needed reassurance."

I laughed.

"That's not funny," she snorted, playfully hitting me on the chest.

"Oh, it is a little funny that the sexiest woman I've ever seen in my life would have any insecurities about her desirability to the opposite sex."

"Do you really think that I'm the sexiest woman you've ever seen?" she modestly asked staring at me with her big blue eyes.

"I'll have to fuck you another thousand times or so to be sure, but that's my feeling now," I chuckled.

Her mouth quickly found my dick, and after only sucking for a few minutes I was hard again. "Round two," she mumbled as she mounted me reverse cowgirl and started massaging my balls as she bounced up and down. It was hard to keep two fingers in her asshole as she bucked seemingly trying to rip my cock off, but I managed until our virtually simultaneous gargantuan orgasms."

We finally dragged our asses out of bed about 5 p. m. I called Vickie and asked her to feed the kids and that I'd be home about seven; Gail had a sitter taking care of her two kids. After Gail and I showered together, with much body contact, rubbing, stroking, and giggling, we dressed and then sat next to each other on the bed.

"Where do we go from here?" she asked.

"What I want is a permanent relationship with you – marriage after our divorces are final," I seriously replied.

"Isn't that pushing it?" she asked with a diabolical smile.

"No. We've known each other for more than six years, unless you're the greatest actress in the world we're perfectly suited for each other sexually, and we're both nice easy-going people."

"Your cock does fit my pussy perfectly," she snickered. Then her tone changed. She grabbed my arm, put her head on my shoulder, and cooed "OK."

**************

Things moved quickly, and as smoothly as could be expected, after my session with Gail. Once James Washington made it clear to Darla's attorney that the criminal case would not be plead out without my agreement, and once it was clear that the civil suit would be proceeding diligently, she begged Vickie to agree to my demands. I guess that Darla really put on the full court press in bed with Vickie because over two weeks' time Vickie went from "hell no," to "no," to "maybe" to "OK."

Gail Preston and I could not get enough of each other. After our first session we fucked twice more that week, then on the weekend she had her kids over for a slumber party at my house and we made love – often, tenderly, passionately, and with true feeling.

With all parties motivated within a few months after I confronted Vickie the following occurred.

–Darla pleaded guilty to assault and filing a false police report. She was given 100 hours of community service and put on probation for four years. I dropped the civil suit without prejudice and Darla waived the statute of limitations for six years meaning that if there were any repeats of her previous activities within that time I could re-institute the civil action.

–Vickie moved all of her stuff into Darla's house and they were like newlyweds. Since Darla had what she wanted in Vickie, she was always cordial to me, even if not friendly.

–I was given residential and legal custody of our three kids, with Vickie given essentially daily visitation. I agreed not to move out of the neighborhood for four years, meaning that we would be next door neighbors for at least that amount of time, and Vickie took responsibility as a very, very motivated nanny for the kids while I was at work.

–Gail Preston and her two kids moved into my house after I reconfigured some rooms and put on a small addition so that each kid would have his/her own room. Gail and I acted more like newlyweds than Darla and Vickie did.

–Gail and Jeremy sold their house and split all of their assets 50-50. Gail has residential and legal custody, but Jeremy was given liberal visitation.

–The two sets of divorces were final in less than four months. Gail and I got married a month after they were final, Darla and Vickie got married a month after that, and Jeremy and his lover got married a month after that. All of us attended each other's weddings and were even friendly.

–Sometimes Gail and I watch Darla's two kids when she and Vickie go out. I mean if you already have five kids, what's two more, especially since all of the kids get along great and Darla's kids are still as pleasant as when I used to watch them before. I'm the male influence in their life.

–While there have been the expected ups and downs, after four years of marriage Gail and I could not be more in love – and we still fuck with the frequency of minks, and with more intensity. I never have loved anyone more in my life – not even close.

There's only one problem. Gail's youngest child, a daughter named Grace, looks and acts just like her. My oldest child, a boy named Will, looks and acts just like me. Grace and Will get along too well – we have to closely monitor their activities together. The last thing that we need is a teen pregnancy in our household.

12