Really Bad Santa

Story Info
Me as Santa having some fun with my hot neighbor Sarah.
1.2k words
2.8
34k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers

PARODY... NOT REAL AT ALL... NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY... FOR TWISTED ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

Damn... this bitch has got some great cans. I take another swigg of Jack, jerking my yule log as I peep my neighbor Sarah in her bedroom. Damn bushes are a pain. Cop car comes by. Shit! I duck down. Fucking Santa costume is smelly as shit. Probably all that puke and piss... and never washing it.

I've had a thing for Sarah ever since she moved into the Santa hood. Bitch is tall, a former track athlete too. White. Huge titties. Something like F cups. Long dark hair. Great dick sucking lips too. I heard she blew the producer at the local TV station to get a gig there. Fuckin' slut. (Huge belch)

I chug my bottle of Jack, staring at that tall bitch dancing in her bedroom. She's only wearing a blue bra and thong. Fucking gorgeous. Long, lush legs. Thick butt. Got Santa all hard and shit. I fart. Luckily no shit. I take another swigg of Jack and lick my dirty lips, jerking faster as Sarah shows the fucking goods. BINGO, BITCH! HO HO HO, MOTHERFUCKER! Those E cup jugs on full display. I start pissing on her house in the bushes. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Jerking off and pissing, a hot fucking combo.

Damn slut can dance too. White girl got rhythm. She's squeezing those huge, but still perky hooters, licking em all the way up, squeezing em tight, then dropping em. Sexy as fuck! God damn... I love big jugs! Sarah pulls them fat ass light brown nips and shakes em, her hips swaying to the music. Some pop shit. (Big belch and fart)

Sarah turns around and bends over, shaking that thick ass at the full length mirror. She slowly pulls her thong off and tosses it. She spreads her ample cheeks and shows the pussy goods. Clean shaven and moist. Beautiful, long labia. Fucking love that!

I light a fat blunt, tossing the empty bottle of Jack next door. I smoke outside Sarah's bedroom window, blowing the smoke into the bushes so she won't see it. I stand the, blunt hanging outta my mouth as Sarah sucks her finger, hips still swaying to the funky music, booty shaking in the mirror. Those huge, perfectly shaped, very large cone shaped titties hanging and flopping under her.

That's it! I gotta take this bitch! I sneak around to the back door, tossing my blunt, and pull out a small screwdriver. Santa always gotta be prepared. I break into the door and walk in carefully, belching on the way through the fucking door. HO HO HO, I say softly, my big ass beer belly shaking under my stank ass costume. My gray beard littered with remnants of my dinner... fried chicken and potato wedges.

I walk carefully down the hall to her bedroom and look through the crack in Sarah's door. She's totally nude, her long hair in pigtails. I smirk. I do love pigtails. My dick is so fucking hard. Twelve fat fucking inches of Santa dick meat banging against Sarah's door.

Sarah leans over on the bed, her butt facing me so I make my move quickly. I push open the door and run over to her, grabbing her fucking pigtails. She screams so I punch her in the fucking face, knocking her out. Sarah flops down onto the bed on her face. Fucking hot fucking slut!

I slap her thick ass and squeeze the living fuck outta it. I waste no time. I lay on her and ram my fat Santa dick straight up her gorgeous cunt. Fucking awesome feeling twat! Awesome! So warm and soft and juicy. Tight and slick.

I fuck her with true, sexually rampaging power, driving my fat hips insanely hard down into her gorgeous, curvy hips and thighs, my huge fucking Santa dick slamming in and out of that beautifully tight, fucked out twat. I groan and grunt, belching and farting. Horny as fuck!

"HO HO HO, MOTHERFUCKER!! SANTA FUCKING CLAUS IS COMING TO FUCKING TOWN, SLUT! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I yell as I cum dump up Sarah's spasming cunt. She cums as I do, a naughty double Big O for us. She's such a good little Santa's helper. I puke all over her hair. Too much fucking Jack. I also pull out and push against her very tight anal ring. Oh fucking yeah, bitch!

Sarah wakes up screaming, her head covered in vomit, as I force my fat, foot long dick inch by inch up that really tight butt. Ahhhhhhh... So fucking tight! Obviously an anal virgin. HOT FUCKING DAMN!

"STOP ITTTTTTTTTT!! UHHHHHHHHHHH!! IT FUCKING HURTSSSSSSSSSSS!! STOP IT ASSHOLE!! STOP IT!! OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! FUCK!!" Sarah starts crying in pain. It just spurs me on. I pound her fucking butt even harder, pushing her face into the mattress to muffle her screams. I hold it there while I violently rape her 30 plus year old virgin butt. FUCKING AWESOME ASS!! She cries into the mattress, unable to breath. I finally let her head up, letting her breathe. She takes several deep breaths, gagging and coughing violently.

"STOP ITTTTT!! IT FUCKING HURTSSSSSS!! PLEASE STOP!!" Sarah begs, crying, spit hanging obscenely from her luscious, glossy lips.

I reach in my left pocket and grab some duct tape. Like I said... Santa gotta be prepared. I grab her thong and shove it in her mouth as she keeps screaming and punching the bed in pain. My heavy weight is keeping her arms and legs down. She angrily pulls the spread and sheets, pounding them as she cries in pain from the brutal ass rape.

I wrap some tape around her mouth and hair, finally shutting her the fuck up! I push her head back down into the mattress so she can't see me. I keep up the brutal ass violation. My cock is thumping ridiculously hard from pure excitement, driving faster and faster all the way up into her pounding with pain bowels. Sarah tries to avoid it, but she cums again, her body not caring if she's being raped or not. Nasty slut!

I cum dump too. My thick, slimy semen races outta my very excited dick, splattering every fucking throbbing inch of her ravaged bowels. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Cumming in a bitch's ass is so fucking awesome! Mmmmmmmmm. I enjoy every fucking, slimy second, finally letting Sarah's violated head up again. She's breathing insanely hard and deep, gagging and puking into the duct tape.

I pull out and stand up, pissing all over Sarah's shaking, puke covered head. She keeps swinging her head to avoid the piss, but just gives up. She cries and screams relentlessly as I totally drench her spit, puke and piss covered, makeup smeared face and hair.

"HO HO HO, BITCH! MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!" I laugh as I keep pissing. It's fucking July.

I punch Sarah again, knocking her out once more to keep her from seeing me leave. I take some pics of her all nasty, used and abused. Fucking sexy bitch! Even like that. I feel her up, squeezing and molesting her awesome, perfect titties and bomb ass butt. Bitch has a real nice butt... and them titties. Good lord. Them gorgeous, big ass, soft fucking titties! WOO!!

I make a sandwich in the kitchen and grab a beer on the way out, eating, drinking, belching and farting... must be my diet... as I leave. A merry ol' time for me. I'm gonna come back and visit ol' Sarah again real soon. She needs ol' Santa's yule log and special egg nog in her gorgeous, slutty holes as much as possible. HO HO, MOTHERFUCKING HO, BITCHES!

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers