Rear-ended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coward," I whispered. He showed his teeth and didn't hesitate another second to prove himself. His mouth dove on that deputy cock as eagerly as mine did before. He even added hungry moans to the mix, making slutty, wet sounds as he was going down on the officer's cock.

The deputy seemed to enjoy our treatment. We both took turns until our hungry mouths made his cock wet and raging hard. He was even bigger now, his thick veiny gun was pointed right at our faces and there was no doubt it was loaded to the max!

"Finally, you two are proving yourselves useful," the deputy praised us, "But I ain't seen much of that teamwork I requested. There's nothing like a good ol' kiss over a nice piece of cock to settle your differences. And stroke your own cocks while you're at it, before you poke someone's eye with them things, for god's sake."

This was another thing. I was supposed to share this cock with that asshole? Gunner didn't seem particularly happy about it either, but neither of us would cave, especially in front of the deputy. Slowly, we both leaned to the cock and opened our mouths. I could feel his lips, wet from the officer's precum just like mine were, meeting mine over the slick cockhead.

Even though I was still hot with anger, I had to admit that the situation was almost about to bring me over the edge. Gunner and I started awkwardly, but eagerly making out over the deputy's bloated cockhead. The sounds we were making were dirtiest than any porn tape I'd ever watched. I've had the man moan into my mouth and spit the mixture of saliva and deputy's precum between my lips. I repaid him with the same. I wasn't sure if that was something we were doing to make each other angrier or hornier.

Officer Harris was pleased with us bonding over his fat cock. Our mouths were inexperienced, but with the vigor, you'd assume we were doing this for a living. Soon, all inhibitions were lost and Gunner and I were knees deep in the hottest make out session of my life while simultaneously jerking our dicks and servicing a man of the law at the same time.

"I... I'm close..." Gunner said meekly, the tone of his voice suggesting that he wasn't kidding.

"Aim at my boot, runt," the deputy said, pushing his shiny, leather boot further, "We'll take care of the cleanup later."

"I... Aaah... Holy shit...!"

Gunner whined in my mouth as his cock started spurting all over the deputy's leather boot. I took one look at that cock of his spewing out a shower of mostly translucent cum, making all of the leather on the deputy's shoe even shinier, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back either.

"Oh fuck..." I sighed and looked at my own cock. I managed to aim it at the deputy's other boot just in time before it started pumping out jizz. I was more of a leaker and a shooter, and my cum was thicker and white. Long strings of jizz were now covering the black leather, contrasting the color nicely. So fucking dirty.

Both Gunnar and I sat there panting like dogs, recovering from our orgasms. My mind was so confused about what just happened, the post-cum bliss mixing with the clarity a man only gets after he bursts his load. The deputy wasn't done with us just yet, though.

"Don't just sit around, you two," he ordered us, "Now it's time for the cleanup I mention, you know how it's done. I saw both of y'all got working tongues. But before that, switch places."

"Seriously?" Gunner whined, earning himself a light slap over his neck from the deputy.

"No talking back. This will be a great team-building exercise for both of you. Lick each other's jizz off my boots before I change my mind and take both of you into the holding cell, where - I can assure you - there's going to be way more cock sucking and jizz slurping than out here."

We awkwardly swapped places with Gunnar, leaning over the deputy's boot. With my orgasm taking place just a couple seconds before, I wasn't particularly into the idea of licking Gunner's cum off the deputy's boot, but when I leaned down and smelled that rich, specific stank of a man's load, I caught a second breath. My curious tongue got to work and I started lapping up all of the translucent jizz of the man I hated so much.

It had a weird aftertaste and sort of stuck around at the back of my throat - something was telling me I was about to be tasting Gunner for the rest of the damn day. But when I looked at him, it was almost worth it - he was so keen on showing his disgust while lapping my cum in his face, but at the same time, his tongue was cleaning that boot like his life depended on it. He took care of every nook and cranny, even the spots I didn't know I hit. Would a man who's so disgusted to drink my jizz do something like that?

When we were done, we both looked at each other. I saw that a good chunk of my cum got stuck in Gunner's mustache and I couldn't just let that slide.

"Suits you well," I teased him, "Maybe leave it on on your way back home."

He frowned at me and was quick with a remark.

"You taste like shit, by the way, you fuckin' cocksucker."

"Not like the usual jizz you like to slurp, huh? Sorry to disappoint you."

"Hey!" the deputy shouted at us, "You're still at it? You two are impossible. Need I remind you that both of you just busted a nut over sucking another man's cock? You're BOTH fucking cocksuckers, deal with it!"

Once again, we both bowed our heads in shame.

"Sorry, sir."

"You're right, sir."

"Of course I'm right," the deputy said, shaking his head, "Seems like both of you need another lesson in politeness before I let you go. You, the one with cum in his mustache. The vehicle on the back belongs to you, correct?"

"That's right, sir," Gunner quickly replied, "And I'm very proud of her. The baby can go from zero to a hundred in..."

"Yeah. I ain't askin'," the deputy put him back in his place, "Open the truck bed for us. I think we'll need a bit more space for the lesson I'm about to give y'all."

Gunner nodded and clumsily got up to his feet, forgetting to wipe my cum off of his mustache. That's when it dawned upon me - he was probably as much in love in his truck as I was. Maybe we weren't so different?

I didn't have plenty of time to think about it, Officer Harris was already nudging me to follow him to the truck. Once Gunner pulled the tailgate down, the officer snapped his fingers and pointed at the truck bed.

"You. The shorter one. Get on it. And you, cum stache, lay on your back and show your ass to me."

Gunner looked at him, all pale. He was starting to get the idea.

"W-What? Why?"

The deputy approached him slowly and put his hand on Gunner's shoulder. It felt very intimidating - although he wasn't really doing anything or hurting him in any way.

"How many more times are you going to question my authority, son?"

"I... Sir, I would never..."

"You're gonna show me your backdoor, and in return, I'll let you experience what a good ol' Texan dick can do to an ass like yours. Your pal here is gonna feed you his cock. And we're both gonna fuck all that pent up anger outta you both."

Gunner stood there dumbfounded for a couple seconds before a stern look from the man of the law set him straight. He still seemed to be a bit unsure but he nodded nevertheless and slowly crawled onto the truck bed.

The deputy nodded in satisfaction before pointing at me.

"You too, son. Get on that truck and whip it out. Make him apologize to you in the best possible way - with an honest, good ol' fashioned blowjob."

Even though I just came, I wasn't against shutting Gunner's trap with my cock. I jumped onto the truck bed enthusiastically and took my place behind Gunner. My knees were enveloping his head and I was looking down at him with a smile. I was going to enjoy this. He stared daggers back at me, but his eyes also kept slipping to my groin. He was still pretending like he wasn't enjoying any of this.

Deputy Harris wasn't wasting no time with Gunner's jeans. Before I knew it, his pants and his underwear were laying on the concrete road and his legs were up in the air, held by the strong hands of the deputy. He was a man in his prime - his cock was hard as a rock and ready to sink into something. The piece of meat was resting on Gunner's ballsack, showcasing the contrast of the differences between the two.

"I... I've never done anything like this, sir, could you..."

"Go easy on you? No chance, son," Harris said, as he started aiming his weapon against Gunner's hole, "This thing down here, it only got one gear. And it ain't the first one."

I saw Gunner gulp in hesitation, but also open his legs wider for the deputy. His fear was mixing with excitement - I could almost feel it. I could relate because my eyes also kept slipping to the policeman's cock. How did it feel, having something like this inside...

"Oh shit biscuits!" Gunner exclaimed as the deputy started pushing his cock into him.

"We've got a moaner over here," officer Harris reacted, paying it no mind and feeding Gunner's ass more of his cock, "Find something to muffle his mouth, would you, sport, before he attracts the entire county here."

With pleasure. I was already semi-hard from the nasty scene going on in front of me. My hand reached to my sticky cock and rubbed it against Gunner's face. I was surprised - I was expecting him to flat out refuse to do it, or at least to give me another evil smirk before doing it, but the man gobbled up my cock like someone was paying him to! I was so surprised that I sighed and immediately started getting harder. There ain't anything better than an eager cocksucker.

The truck bed started creaking as Harris started picking up the tempo he promised earlier. The old man had more sexual energy than a two-dicked billy goat! His hands kept Gunner's legs wide open and accessible and his low hangers slapped against Gunner's backside so fast you'd think they'd catch on fire. He was grunting like an animal too - a real fucker full of piss and vinegar ready to make any man moan like a cheap prostitute.

Even though I had nothing but spite for Gunner, I had to admit he was taking it like a champ too. The way he got accustomed to the deputy's dick made me doubt he was truthful about being a first-timer. Not only was he enjoying the deputy ramming his ass raw - or at least his rock-hard cock did - he proved to be a pretty good cocksucker too! After training with the deputy's rod, he was able to take all of my dick into his throat with ease, and boy, he was more than hungry for it!

"Oh fuckkk..." I sighed as I started thrusting into that warm, thirsty mouth.

"No one better tell me your hole's a virgin one, son," the officer grunted without breaking his fuck-tempo, "The way you handle my dick? This ain't the first time another man's got your legs on his shoulders."

His hand gave Gunner's ass a loud slap.

"Still feels darn nice, though," he added, "You should be proud of it, instead of that 'I ain't a pillow biter' bullshit. It's a waste when cocksluts like you don't put out. Clench those muscles for me, boy. That's it..."

It might sound crazy but I found myself being envious of Gunner. Being fucked by a piece of a man like that... I mean, I've never fantasized about it before, but with the image right in front of my eyes, it was pretty damn hard not to wonder how it would feel to be manhandled by this uniformed son of a bitch.

Gunner's lips slid over my cock eagerly, like he couldn't wait to taste my spunk once again, this time fresh from the tap. But I had other plans.

"Sir?" I spoke.

"What is it, runt?" the deputy answered, without a single change in tempo.

"Could I... go next?"

This finally made him stop for a minute. He looked at me through those shiny sunglasses and sized me up and down.

"What you mean, son?" he asked, "Behind him, or under me?"

"Under you, sir," I said with very little hesitation, "If that's... um... okay with you."

"You're an actual first-timer, ain't ya?" the deputy asked in a doubtful tone, "I'd hate to split you in half."

"I'd love it if you tried," I blurted out, completely shocked at how slutty my thoughts were all of a sudden. Here I was, begging for another man's cock up my ass!

The deputy, however, laughed at my enthusiasm, he gave me a smirk and pulled out of Gunner.

"All right then," the deputy said, as he smacked his wet cock on Gunner's thighs, "Shift change, boy, get up there and feed the fellow your cock."

Gunner was enjoying the ride so much that I thought he would protest - but no, he was willing to get off in any way possible - whether it was the deputy's cock in his ass or his dick in my mouth. He was a total slut, and the deputy was right, he should be more proud of it.

We swapped places quickly - I laid down onto the cold, metal truck bed, looking at the blue sky above us. Two rugged faces were looking down on me - two men who were about to defile my body with their amazing cocks.

A pair of sweaty, rock-hard Texan dicks hung above me. Gunner was quick to shove his gun into my wet mouth while the deputy spread my asscheeks. His experienced fingers went down to inspect my tight hole and prepare me for a good fucking.

"Now that's a virgin hole, right here," he announced, while his finger probed my insides, "You're damn lucky your friend got me leaking so much precum, otherwise you wouldn't have a good time at all, son. But we better add a little bit more..."

The cock entering my lips was obstructing my view, but I saw the deputy pull out a small bottle of something from the inside pocket of his uniform. Was the fucker just carrying a bunch of lube in case something like this happened?! How many men did he bend over in a week?!

I moaned around Gunner's cock as I felt the slimy texture of the lubricant against my puckering hole. With that, I swallowed a bunch of saliva mixed with the man's precum. I had to admit that I liked the taste of Gunner. He tasted intense, just like his hothead personality, and tasting his essence from the tap like that was much better than licking his cold spunk off of the deputy's boots. He moaned with me as he fed me his cock and thrust in my inexperienced mouth, making me gag on his tool.

"There we go," the deputy said, while his finger coated my insides with a generous layer of the sticky liquid, "Oiled better than a barrel of a gun. Now, let's put some bullets in it."

I felt a very brief surge of panic as I felt his thick cockhead press against my asshole, but it was too late to back out. And also, I didn't want to back out. I wanted both of these studs to breed me with their fine loads and I was willing to work hard for it. Who would have thought that it would only take two dicks to make me such a slut...

"Here comes, hold onto your hat, boy," Officer Harris said and pushed his cock inside of me, being the first man ever to fuck me. I screamed and gargled on Gunner's cock and grabbed the rigged floor of the truck. Good lord, this wasn't easy! The deputy's cock was like a drill, it felt like he was digging a whole new entrance between my asscheeks! It stung and hurt and made my blood rush way faster. But I pushed through it - I focused on sucking Gunnar, on doing a good job giving head to a man that rammed my truck, my beloved truck...

Damn, suddenly, that incident felt like ancient history.

"Such a tight little asshole, dadgummit, I might go off a bit sooner than I planned, boy," the deputy exclaimed while piston-fucking my ass just like he did to Gunner's. But despite his warnings, he had a pretty good fuck-stamina. I wondered how long he would have lasted if he was fucking Gunner's looser hole instead, but I was glad I was the one who was gonna get his load.

Both men were fucking me for a while. It got me all sweaty, but also harder and hornier than I ever was. My aching asshole was slowly adjusting to the deputy's size. Before I knew it, I wanted to beg the man for more, to take me in his car and fuck me every day and every night, on every single shift of his, that's how good it was - and the only reason I didn't do it was because of Gunner's juicy shaft penetrating my throat.

"Mnnnhhhh, oh fuck darn it..." Gunner started getting verbal, as he was approaching his orgasm, "I'm gonna feed ya a big one."

His hips started gyrating even faster, serving me his fat cock and stretching my inexperienced yet hungry throat. I was already having enough fun sucking all that slimy precum off of his prick and couldn't wait for the fresh batch of batter he was about to send down my throat. Officer Harris fucked him well, I was sure that all the fucking riled him up and made those balls work extra hard.

And I was right. It was funny how Gunner threatened to unload my gun into me just a half-hour ago, and now he was doing just that... in another sense.

He let out a groan and started breeding my throat. I felt the inside of my mouth being filled up with his warm, potent, Texan cum. The fresh, warm taste of it made it so different from licking it from the boot, hot damn, I've never tasted anything delicious in my life! How did it take me so long to discover sucking dick?

Gunner's big gun throbbed and fed me more and more of his seed while the deputy's hard thrusts made the whole truck bed shake. The man was like a breeding bull that was left alone in the stable for just a little bit too long. His heavy belt already wiggled his pants to the ground, so he was fucking me half-naked, with his ass out in the open, not caring about anything else but deflowering that virgin ass of mine and giving it its very first batch of some real man juice!

"Good night a livin', boy, yer about to get it!" the deputy finally shouted, not caring if he was letting the entire state know that he was about to breed my ass. If you think that did anything to slow down his tempo, you're wrong! He didn't slow down even a bit when he started pumping out that spunk and painting my insides with it.

The thought of being bred by two men alongside the hard cock hittin' a weird spot inside me made me lose it too. I wasn't even touching my dick! I surprised myself when I saw my own cock shooting ropes of jizz like a darn fountain, landing all over my belly and my pecs. I think a drop or two even landed on Gunner, who was still kneeling over me with his softening cock in my mouth.

My head was spinning - I couldn't tell if it was from the heat or from the fact that I just made two studs cum deep inside my body. I laid there in silence and listened to the sounds of the two men huffing and puffing - we've all been through a wild ride.

Suddenly, without any warning, Gunner slipped his cock out of my mouth. I was about to protest, but was surprised to feel something different on my face - Gunner's own lips, kissing me, licking my mouth from the inside, tasting his own cum. That boy was giving me the wildest kiss I've ever gotten! His mustache felt good grazing against my face and I was happy to reciprocate. It was a marvelous kiss, and we both knew that buried the hatchet.

"There you go," the deputy said, as he slowly pulled his huge hog out of my ass and leaned down to pull up his pants, "Didn't I tell ya? Looks like you just needed to let off some steam after all."

Gunner ignored him for the moment and just kept making out with me for a minute. Then he pulled away and we both looked at the deputy. He had the biggest, most satisfied smile on his face. He really managed to maintain peace - a job well done.

"That's what I like to see," he grunted, "Y'all are gonna be good boys from now on, right?"

"Yes, sir," we replied in unison.

"Good. Now, you two are gonna act like adults and exchange your insurance information, instead of measuring your dicks out here in the open. You save that crap for home, got it?"

There was no saying 'no' to this man. Once Gunner and I slipped back into our clothes - both of us so sweaty and sticky and full of cum - we exchanged our insurance info. As well as our phone numbers. All calm and peaceful, with smiles on our faces. Officer Harris threw his number in too - just in case some witnesses were needed, of course. Or if we happened to be out on the road, needing help from him with settling something again.