Rear View

Story Info
Watching my fantasies comes true is a blast!
2.2k words
3.74
14.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many things seemed to have happened that Friday night, but in my memory, it stands out as my single greatest moment of self-pleasure. It began as the culmination of many months of fantasy, both personal and shared between me and my wife, Lillian. We'd always enjoyed opening up to one another about our fantasies and discussing how they might play out. Over the years, those fantasies had increasingly grown to include other people in a variety of scenarios. Mine often involved participating in and watching her experience sexual encounters with other men (sometimes large groups). Lillian was hesitant with these ideas at first, not knowing how serious I was about appreciating such a possibility.

But time brought comfort, and she eventually confessed her own attraction to other men. She knew she had the freedom to discuss these attractions openly, and she knew how much her openness turned me on. Earlier in the year, her attention turned in a more specific direction to a close friend. James and his wife, Celia, had been friends of ours for several years. James was a very tall guy with prominent features, while Celia was much shorter and adorned with lovely curves. We'd even explored flirtations with them in the past, and those two were frequent characters in our shared (and personal) fantasies.

I knew Lillian harbored an attraction to James, and with her open confession we began to share ideas about how their feelings for each other might play out. They developed an ongoing flirtation through social media that we often discussed and enjoyed as a boost to our own sexual desire. The reconnection between James and Lillian eventually led to more contact between us as couples, and, after several dinners and fun nights out, we eventually welcomed them over to our house for a Friday evening of drinks and fun on our back porch.

James and Celia were familiar with our routine and gladly made themselves at home as we poured drinks and brought out a couple of our raunchier card games. As expected, the atmosphere and the liquor both loosened us all and created a tangible sense of sexual tension. We eventually abandoned the cards in favor a classic game of "spin the bottle". It might sound juvenile, but for four adults having fun and testing the boundaries of friendship, it was a more or less logical step. The game led to plenty of dares that resulted in touching, kissing, and some exposed skin. For instance, I wound up kissing Celia, she exposed Lillian's breasts and kissed them, James removed his own shirt, and I reached my hand into Lillian's pants to briefly fondle her.

The tension continued to build even as we would occasionally pause to refill drinks and make trips to the bathroom. At one point Lillian and James went inside to refill drinks while Celia and I remained on the porch. In the sudden tension of being alone, she and I took advantage and leaned in for a more exploratory kiss. I was later to learn that Lillian and James wasted no time making the same move in the kitchen. Lillian told me that James pressed himself against her body and leaned in to devour her with his mouth. I suppose it was the inevitable result of their building passion over the months of flirting online. I was already beginning to get hard from the atmosphere of the night and my stolen moment with Celia. Had I seen their exchange in the kitchen, I might have sped things along in a different direction.

As the night wore on, the drinks really took effect and everything that came to mind began to seem like a good and sensible idea. I realized it was time for a refill, and Celia announced the need for a restroom break. So, I threw out a dare that was inspired by one the many fantasies Lillian and I had discussed concerning just such an opportunity. We'd explored another oldie but goodie, the "seven minutes in heaven" game favored by the young and timid. Being older and more confident, we thought it might yield some fun results. My dare was that James and Lillian take three minutes in heaven while Celia and I took care of matters inside. There was a brief pause while the implications set in, but I was personally too drunk to care much beyond the fun of the idea.

Celia and I rose and walked inside to the kitchen, and shut the door behind us. I set down the glasses in my hand and, before she could escape down the hall, took her in my arms for a more passionate kiss. Her mouth opened and our tongues met as we leaned out bodies close into one another. My hands slid down her back and explored the edges of her clothes, eventually moving up her shirt to cup her breast. I ran my thumb over her nipple as I kissed her neck and ear, her breath and moans filling me with a blinding horniness and making my cock rock hard in in my jeans. We broke, looked at one another and laughed a little uncomfortably, and she patted me on the chest as she walked down the hall a little unsteadily to the bathroom. I'd completely lost track of time and was about to move to refill the drinks before an idea struck me.

Our master bathroom had a single window facing the rear of the house, and it so happened that this window looked out to the area right next to the porch. A sun shade hung on that side of the patio, making it difficult at night to see through it from the porch. But seeing in through a darkened window was no problem. I decided it was time to check up on Lillian and James, and so I made my way to our bedroom and into the bathroom. I left the light off, slowly lifted one of the slats of the blinds covering the window, and peered through to the porch. What I saw immediately stopped my breath in my chest.

Clearly the months of building tension had brought the two of them to a boiling point, and that point was being reached on my porch. They were both standing by the table, Lillian with her head leaned back to accommodate James' height, locked in a passionate kiss. Their mouths worked against each other as their tongues eagerly probed and connected. While the kiss was ongoing, their hands were occupied with one another's bodies in some rather interesting ways. James had one of his long arms around Lillian's back pulling her to him while the other hand was busy between her legs.

Almost as soon as I peered through the window, his hand released the button of her jeans and lowered the zipper. His hand slid into her underwear and began rubbing in a measured but intense pace. As he slid his fingers and palm against her clit, she leaned her had back, smiled, and raised her shirt to expose her braless breasts, to which he immediately lowered his mouth. As he kissed and sucked her nipples, the pace of his hand against her pussy increased and I watched my wife's eyes close in passionate concentration. The hand that wasn't holding up her shirt fumbled with the front of his jeans and grasped the hard cock pushing at them from the inside. She began to stroke him through the jeans, but almost immediately stopped as her whole body tensed and she buried her face in his neck to stifle the cries of her orgasm. They stood rigid against one another for just a moment, and then he removed his hand and brought her face to his for another deep kiss.

I was transfixed by this sight and had to remind myself to breathe. What took minutes to describe only happened in a very short time, and I hadn't moved since first lifting the blinds. I now became aware of my own racing heart and intense erection, and, almost instinctively, began rubbing my own cock through my jeans. My eyes never left the scene on the porch though, and I closely followed their movements as Lillian broke the kiss and began furiously pulling at the button and zipper of James' jeans. In a few seconds his pants released and she reached down to free his rigid cock with both hands.

It appeared to be slightly longer than my own, with a smooth, thinner shaft. I wasted no time in releasing my own belt, button, and zipper, and soon my own cock felt the cool air of the dark room. I took it in my warm hand and slowly stroked the shaft in a loose grip as I watched her do the same to him. Seeing her standing there with her jeans still loosely dangling around her waist, I had the sudden though that she was about to push him into a chair and slide his long penis into her pussy for the long-overdue fuck they both clearly wanted. Instead, she lowered herself into a chair and began kissing the head and length of him with open-mouthed caresses. This lasted only a moment before her head moved down to take him deeper into her mouth and my view of him was obstructed by her slow, steady motions.

In my imagination I could hear the moans and sucking sounds as his cock slid back and forth in her mouth, and I could feel myself quickly building toward the finish that James was about to experience. Sure enough, he suddenly leaned forward with a look of concentration mixed with pleasure, and Lillian's head dipped down slightly and froze. I imagined his hot come jetting into her mouth and the sounds of eagerness I hoped James was hearing. My own body tightened up and my stroking increased as I built toward exploding in my hand. I quickly grabbed the hand towel next to the sink just in time to see her pull her head back, visibly swallow, and give the tip of his cock a thorough lick and squeeze with her mouth.

That sight and the knowledge my wife's intense sexual connection with another man being played out before my eyes on my own porch sent me over the edge. I looked down and held the towel before me as I began to erupt with my own orgasm. Never in my life had I felt such pleasure and release by my own hand. My whole body went rigid as I felt the tension in me flow out through my cock. I felt the warm jets of come filling the towel with the hand supporting it, and in a moment, I was trying to quickly clean myself and bring my jeans back together while shaking and breathing heavily. As I prepared to leave the bathroom, I looked once more out the window and saw them kissing again and groping through clothes that had been properly put back into place.

In the fog of my ecstasy in watching my wife be satisfied by and give herself so eagerly to another man, I'd lost all sense of time. For a moment it felt as though hours must have passed. But as I passed through the bedroom, I heard the sink run in the hall bathroom and realized Celia was just finishing. Everything I'd seen and experienced took place in a brief matter of minutes, and so it was Celia came through the door just as I was passing by. She immediately noticed the still-firm bulge in my jeans and smiled as she leaned in for another kiss and to press the length of her body against mine.

Already I was getting hard again, but as much as I wanted to push her against the wall in the hallway and tear away her clothes, I knew it was time to get back to the porch. We broke our kiss and moved back in that direction, but as we entered the kitchen the door opened and James and Lillian entered looking out of breath and, to my eye, somewhat sheepish. They announced it was getting late and James had to work the next day, so goodbyes were said and hugs were passed around as they took their leave. Before I knew what was happening, Lillian and I were alone.

We made our way back to the porch to finish our drinks and engage in a little verbal "show and tell". Almost immediately I confessed to her what I had seen through the window, and she seemed quite excited by the idea of having a voyeuristic husband enjoy something so unexpected and wild. I told her about my brief encounters with Celia, and we both agreed that another game night was in order. Lillian and I made our way inside and took time enjoying one another's bodies before turning in for the night. Having her in my arms excites me more than anything I can imagine, and I went to sleep that night quite thrilled and satisfied. But, as I drifted off, the images through the window resurfaced in my mind, promising some spectacular memories the next time I was alone in search of inspiration.