Rear Zip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women smiled with satisfaction at the humiliated male, as his owner jerked the leash, and showed her spiteful pleasure in the absolute control and command of the male.

"Heel! His cock pulsed visibly, at the women's sneering laughter on his assuming a begging position at her feet, her pleasure most evident at the opportunity of shaming him in company. Marcia turned to Roscoe, pleased to see him transfixed by the situation.

"Rupert's on his knees as Agatha promised him a view of some of the treats he'll face as she trains him to her requirements... being reduced to the status of a dog, just one of them." She looked to the woman, who still stood under the alcove of the outbuilding.

"Marie, can you show our guests the equipment please... Rupert here, is to know Agatha's pleasure within the week." Marie stretched her arm and flicked back what looked like a shower curtain, revealing a rack of various canine outfits. She sneered at the pathetic example of masculinity, staring wildly and almost drooling at the prospect of being humiliated so soundly in the open, and tapped at a white outfit hanging centrally.

"I think such an insignificant example of masculinity should be shamed in the poodle outfit... that will reduce his ego wonderfully." Agatha grinned at her, already nicely aroused by the spiteful regimes she hand in mind for her new toy.

"Why yes, an excellent idea.... and the white will make him so much more noticeable for anyone happening to be at the windows of Lady Cynthia's residence." Roscoe watched Rupert squirm, so obviously in a submissive quandary about being humiliated so visually, Agatha's eyes detecting it too.

"Don't worry Rupert, a nice flexible whip will see you through it... you'll find its sting through the latex skin, just exquisite." Marie looked to Marcia and Roscoe, inquisitively, the redhead turning her head and giving him a stern smile.

"Oh this is Roscoe... he was about to get on his knees and beg me to dominate him, rather than masturbate over an image he took of me earlier." Roscoe's cock boned, tenting his pants on finding himself sinking to his knees automatically before the magnificent woman, the pleasure of doing so, outweighing the shock of being outed. Despite being on his knees, he was in danger of total collapse through shaking with the impact of this supreme woman knowing he was submissive... and the prospect of confirming it to her.

"I... I beg you... beg you to dominate me." His cock boned at the sneering laughter from the other two women, delighted to see yet another male put firmly in his place by his own admission. The redhead merely smirked with satisfaction, shimmering her broad hips with growing arousal, she placed one hand to the top of those hips and pointed down with the other.

"Kiss my feet!" The sneering continued as Roscoe confirmed his true colours, willingly plying his lips to her shoes, finding the humbling exquisite. Punishment, as much as dominance of him, was on Marcia's mind though, and her cunt was tingling nicely as she relished the prospect.

"Enough of this deception! You must have had an awareness of our little club in seeking out the inevitable pleasure of your humiliation.." She smiled wickedly as she placed both hands on hips whilst he grovelled.

"What's your pen name?... out with it!" Roscoe was overcome with the relief of being outed, and with it being at the strict demand of such a powerful woman, having him sing out the truth willingly.

"Crushed'... I'm 'Crushed'..." His balls tingled as all three women let out exasperated sounds of delight, followed by Marcia's contented chuckling while he continued to kiss her feet, Agatha addressed her, having him know just why, whilst Rupert looked on, in wonderment at how such a robust example of masculinity was just as pathetically obedient to femininity as he.

"Well well, 'Crushed', at long last... it seems dreams do come true Marcia!" The redhead sighed as she had her boning pet enlightened a little more.

"We've long discussed your tales at length, enjoying the extremes of cruelty and absolute dominance within them, often having other males read out those sections we found so mutually pleasurable, and to which they'd admitted masturbating to..." Agatha intersected, excited, and still in disbelief at their find, taunting the equally stunned Rupert with it.

"You'll have masturbated over his tales many times... and longed to be one of the tormented characters, haven't you Rupert?" The demure cur, dominated and soon to be reduced to the status of a dog, willfully squeaked out the admission of his awareness of the deeply submissive offerings submitted by the male who now knelt at the feet of the excited redhead.

"Oh yes... yes!" Marcia undid her jacket, flushed with the heat of her arousal, the sexual satisfaction in her find so evident by the the rigidity of her nipples through her blouse, as she made a candid admission of her own, smiling curtly at her two colleagues, then down at her prize.

"...and it's not just males who've masturbated over what your confessions of what you'd so obviously like to become, either." Her clitoris rose against the fabric of her panties, in thinking how she'd slipped her fingers against it when viewing the sordid details of his work, and how she'd now have his tongue to grant her that service. She looked to the other two women.

"I trust you two can keep it a secret for a few days... " She grinned down at Roscoe.

"We're going to have him confess it to the entire feminine membership himself." Agatha acknowledged with a sneer, as did Marie, before flicking her property's latex skinned behind with her cane.

"Walkies!" As the defeated male was led on another ego destroying circuit of the grounds in utter shame, his mistress looking radiant in the pomp of her absolute dominance over him, as he was led across the open and exposed pathways which offered a clear view of his humiliation for anyone casually observing, Marcia sneered down at Roscoe after she and Agatha had laughed at Rupert's thrusting his torso at the air in submissive anticipation of the humiliating treat to come.

"Don't worry Roscoe... you'll get your turn too."

*** *** ***

Roscoe entered a submissive heaven over the next few days, in which he was treated not only to the genuine ire of womanhood through cane and whip in reward for his deception, but the sensual pleasures of her command over him, as after being brought to tears with those implements, he was ordered to place his face between her majestic thighs and buttocks, as her strict regime saw to it that his spirit was broken to order. It was on those occasions when after sampling the warmth, delicious tastes and spices of her cunt and anus with his tongue, and often with a cock gag, that she'd retire to the next room and he'd hear her converse on the phone, though not get a clear recognition of her conversation.

On the eve of the third day, he knew something special was to come, the buxom redhead bringing his mind back to the former world of freedom he'd once known, now gone forever as she strapped the cock gag about his face, then knelt on the bed whilst he knelt on the floor behind her, the vista of her magnificently globular cheeks, the folds of silky white flesh contrasting with the pink lips of her cunt, and the glorious light brown pucker of her anus, as she addressed him sneeringly.

"This has to be better than any photograph you have of me, hasn't it?..." She laughed as he grunted his obvious concurrence through the gag, his cock boning rigid on seeing her manicured fingers appear at the slot of her cunt, and give her clitoris a good stimulating before splaying it.

"Maybe we should take a picture of me now for posterity..." She arched her back and poked her cheeks high.

"...now get that cock inside me, up to the hilt, then hold... I want you to have a good sniff of me while I tell you what's in store for you tomorrow." Roscoe eased his face forward, his cock boning rigid and dribbling pre-cum as the nub of the phallus slipped into the folds of her cunt, and his nose went hard up close to her spicily scented pucker, Marcia sighing with pleasure on it going up to the hilt. He watched her pucker squeeze and dilate, feeling her fleshy cheeks wobble as she stroked her clitoris, then took him completely by surprise.

"You may masturbate for me now." He heard her giggle cynically as he eagerly grabbed his cock and started to strop immediately.

"We're going to pay a visit to Lady Cynthia's tomorrow, I've a private suite there... and as we're at Lady Cynthia's... well, you might as well have a tour of the grounds whilst you're there... Ooooh!...." She squeezed her cunt at the phallus and pushed her cheeks back against his nose.

"Oh yes, yes... so appropriate, you sniffing my backside like a hound, don't you think?... Ohhhhh!" Roscoe's mind was overcome with the stimulation of masturbating on his knees with the spice of her anal scent flooding his senses, the thought of being walked in shame by her, quickly bringing the semen up from his balls. Marcia edged toward her orgasm too, smug with the spiteful anticipation of parading him in the open... though this was just the aperitif to what he faced when under her control at Lady Cynthia's. She sighed with her own pleasure as the seed erupted from Roscoe's cock, he, in the depths of submissive pleasure, and she, content in the luxury of a dominant orgasm, knowing tomorrow he'd be confirmed as her property in a way he couldn't have dreamed of.

***

Though Roscoe had been bound and made to lie on the rear seat of her car to enforce his humbling, Marcia grinned contemptuously on seeing him lift his head to peer from the window, on sensing the car on the gravel of Lady Cynthia's drive. It suited her perfectly to have him note that there were no cars parked where they'd been stationed before, nor any around where his mistress had parked, and would park today, close to the outbuildings where he'd endure his walk of shame. She parked with a satisfied grin and stepped from the car.

"Out you get!... we'll soon have you exercised..." Roscoe scampered from the car and assumed his position in all fours automatically as she tugged his leash, already under her absolute authority after just a few days... and longing for further humiliation at her hands. He erected hard as she walked him to the doggie station in tight jodhpurs, riding boots, and an equally tight white blouse, the tight cream coloured material of her jodhpurs clinging to her body, emphasising the magnificence of her femininity, her dominance unquestionable. As they arrived at the curtain covering the shaming outfits, she turned, giving him a good view of her cunt, expressed in wonderful profile, a damp line already appearing in the slot as her arousal built. His cock perked high as she swept back the curtain and smiled contentedly at the array of outfits.

"This one! Get it on, now!" She flicked the chosen rubbery garb down with her cane, untied his leash, and grinned with spiteful pleasure as he squeezed into it with some difficulty, but his erection showing his own pleasure at being shamed. He boned to an acute rigidity as she hooded him with the humiliating doggy mask and gagged him with the rubber bone he'd seen the other male shamed with... then came close to losing his seed as Marcia pointed to the tails hanging, with a wicked smile.

"You've not been anally plugged yet... I have plenty at home of course, and you'll wear one perpetually after today, but I wanted you to experience it for the first time here... you'll know your owned when wearing it..." Roscoe's mind went to a state of panic on seeing the generous width of the bulb to which the tail was attached, allowing Marcia to test her cane against his buttocks while his anus clenched hard in defiance of it, through its exposure in the orifice in the latex. She smirked spitefully as the cane had his pucker dilate in the pleasure of her authority.

"You'll learn to love it... it'll bring out a lust for submission such as you've never known." Roscoe bit hard on the rubber bone as she offered up the pointed end of the bulb to his anus, the cold metal adding to his thrill, and her spite, his jerking as the tapering plug stretched his anus wide, pandering to her enjoyment. He grunted through the gag as his pucker slipped over the slender rear of the plug to feel it nestle against its flat base with tail hanging, the lusty submissive pleasure of its rude intrusion, already beginning to register with his senses. His cock pulsed rigid, dribbling pre-cum as he tried to come to terms with the sensation of having his anus held wide, stimulating a sense of fear... and having him know he was well and truly owned. Marcia sneered as she stood over him on the leash, reduced to the status and semblance of a hound, dominated.

"There, doesn't that tease you wonderfully... now you know you're the property of a woman... Owned!" She jerked his leash, and strode forward, laughing as he scurried behind her, and though they appeared to be alone as her pompous grin took him along high paths on grassy banks out in the open, the humiliation he felt was subliminally erotic, dressed like the worthless cur he was, Marcia's spiteful promise regarding the plug ringing true, massaging his prostate and keeping his cock rigid and dribbling at the perverse pleasure of being led in utter shame by a woman who owned him.

Unseen by him as they progressed on a high and exposed circuit of Lady Cynthia's estate, many feminine eyes viewed his shaming with tart satisfaction. Seeing a male subjected to the humiliation of reduction to a hound was always a sweetly erotic thrill, ordinarily a punishment awarded to those who'd shown pomposity or chauvinism, only to succumb to the power of femininity... and received that due and just reward. Roscoe was guilty of deceit, had feigned superiority where submission was his desire, so the walk of shame was merely the beginning of his punishment; those eyes smiled contentedly as they watched, fingers twiddling canes and whips impatiently, in anticipation of what was to come.

Roscoe wanted to spend more than ever, as Marcia posed with him on the pinnacle of a grassy hillock in full view of the grand residence, her sneer supreme as she looked down on him with contempt, her control over him, absolute. Her cunt tingled deliciously as she faced the ornate grandeur of Lady Cynthia's vast mansion, a seat of feminine power viewed by a male reduced to the insignificance of an animal, she knowing her triumph was being viewed with feminine satisfaction.

"Come, let's get you to my suite... I've a treat for you today that you'll never forget." Roscoe didn't want the walk to end, and needed the encouragement of Marcia's cane to complete his return to the outbuildings, she, more than happy to oblige his latex skinned flesh with the sting of her cane, and delighted he relished the shaming.

"Don't worry my pet, you'll be no stranger to this exercise... I'm going to have you beg the pleasure of it in future, and beg it you will." Roscoe's cock flicked elastically as the latex skin was pulled from him, his erection maintained not just by his predicament, but by Marcia's decision to allow him to wear the tail as a visual reminder if his status, the plug providing a sensual one. He was drawn to the front of the grandiose building on all fours, and was glad to seed that no vehicles other than Marcia's were evident, she grinning on knowing that a car park to the other side of the building will have been well patronised on this special occasion. She smirked at him as she bent, showing him the gracious curve of her buttocks, on picking a key from behind a rose filled planter.

"Many of us ladies have access to Lady Cynthia's, as and when required... I think we're both going to enjoy being here today, even though she's away." He followed the tug of her leash up the oaken stairway, the eyes from portraits of matriarchs upon the walls, seemingly mocking him with fixed sneers as he ascended under the control of the redhead, then on into a perfume scented room, the sweetness disguising the musty antiquity of the residence. She casually tied his leash to a bed post, and grinned at his poking erection as she stripped naked, stepping close to him as she peeled off the tight jodhpurs, allowing him to sample the wafts of spice from her aroused cunt.

Roscoe cowered in the pleasured obedience of being owned by a powerful woman, erect in submission, and she as aroused as he, from her rightful perspective of domination over him. He had been chosen, and though he was yet unaware of it, she was now ready to humiliate him by outing him as a sub... HER sub, and publicly, before her dominant friends, all of whom knew Roscoe's simpering worship of womanhood through his writing as 'Crushed', but who'd remained anonymous to them in person; he'd now be outed in more ways than one, and those women who'd known him under the faked guise of 'Charisma' would be especially thrilled to learn that he was submissive to them, one and all, his humiliation a delight.

Those women would be both jealous and equally delighted to see him under the heel of the superior woman that they all knew Marcia to be, outed and displayed for the inferior male he truly was.. Roscoe couldn't know she'd arranged for visitors that day, and never dreamed he was to be introduced to them at any level; it would becoming apparent that the female guests were more than just associates in a writers guild, they were intimate friends, and he was to be shown to them naked, leashed, and anally plugged. Marcia smirked to herself as she thought of her moment of triumph to come, and he erected hard, as she pulled thigh length black patent leather boots with elegantly spiked heels from a long box on the dresser.

"You see these boots?... they're very special..." Roscoe's cock pulsed rigid as she ran a manicured finger up the rear of the soft leather footwear.

"The zip is at the rear, not down the inside of the leg... you know what that makes them good for, don't you?..." His cock pulsed and dribbled pre-cum, his balls aching to release his load after the humiliation of the dog walk, and now... was she truly to allow him to come... that way? He gasped as he watched her slip the boots on to her shapely legs, the tall heels adding delicious posture to her calves and thighs.

"Worship... worship Mistress?" She grinned as she stood tall and dominant in the boots, pointing him to the heels.

"Zip them up! Zip them up now!" His fingers trembled as he fumbled with the long zips, just the sound of them as he moved them from heel to their tops behind her knees, making his cock bone, the sight of her in all her mature magnificence as she stood hand on hip, dominant, having him nearly lose his seed.

"Yes, ohhh yes... worship... you're going to display your worship of me, by surrendering your seed to my boots..." Roscoe was ready to slip his cock between those sumptuous calves there and then, but he was to be made to wait just a little longer. Marcia grinned as she untied his leash from the bedpost, then tugged him toward the door.

"...but you'll not do it in here... like I said, today is going to be very special indeed." Roscoe followed like a lamb to the slaughter, her smile telling him just how special this was going to be. Roscoe recognised the door as the one he'd entered those few fateful days ago, his anus tingling as it clenched at the plug, knowing he was to be milked by her boots in the room where he'd dared to deceive her. Her smile turned to a spiteful sneer as she looked down on him, flicking his tail with her cane as she opened the door.

"Oh yes... special indeed..." Roscoe gasped in disbelief, as a cacophonous applause and jeering rang out, every woman who been at the meeting, and more, were there to witness his being put firmly in his place. Lady Cynthia sneered at him with all the relish of her dominant side, whilst swinging a dog collar on a leash, to make it perfectly clear that the women had witnessed his initial humiliation... and now they'd witness more. Even the Meeker women, who'd professed their own desires in being submissive at their prior meeting, now wore spiteful smiles in anticipation of seeing him punished for deceit, the more naturally dominant women, coaxing them on. Marcia strutted in triumph, her nipples poking rigid as she basked in the glory of being seen in dominant charge of yet another defeated male.