Reason & Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moisette pressed her lips to Paris's lips again, then opened her mouth slightly. Paris opened her mouth and softly stuck her tongue against Moisette's lips. Moisette opened her mouth further and accepted Paris's tongue.

The first time Paris had ever tongue kissed a boy, she had thoroughly enjoyed the illicit, erotic sensations caused by touching a tongue with her own tongue. Since that birthday party, Paris had tongue kissed Mark and Vincent, and of course Tommy.

This kiss, however, was more than just illicit and erotic. Touching Moisette's tongue with her own tongue was sensuous, exciting, even naughty. Moisette's tongue was soft, inviting. There was no urgency or haste to this kiss.

"Mm!" Paris moaned loudly as she felt Moisette's left hand leave her shoulder and trace around her right breast through Paris's blouse.

"Mm," Moisette agreed as her hand gently cupped Paris's breast through the material of Paris's blouse.

"Mm!" Paris shuddered as Moisette's thumb teased Paris's nipple through her blouse.

"Mm, oh, oh my God," Paris shivered as Moisette's mouth trailed to Paris's throat.

"I, may I?" Moisette asked, voice a hoarse whisper as she tugged lightly on Paris's blouse.

"Mm hmm," Paris moaned.

"I, you, your body, oh I am in love," Moisette enthused as she removed Paris's blouse.

Paris wrapped her bare arms around Moisette and brought her mouth to Moisette's mouth. Paris could feel her nipples rasping against the gauzy material of Moisette's halter top. Her already quite hard nipples tightened, becoming almost painful as they rubbed against the coarse fabric that covered Moisette's breast.

Through the gauzy fabric of Moisette's top, Paris could feel Moisette's own nipples rasping, rubbing back and forth over Paris's round breasts. Under her arms, Paris could feel the other woman's smooth flesh, could feel the other woman's warmth. Paris relaxed her embrace and began to gently rake her fingertips, then her fingernails along Moisette's spine.

"Mm, I, oh Paris," Moisette moaned into Paris's mouth. "I, oh, it is so hard, so hard to think, I..."

"So don't think," Paris gently whispered.

"Right," Moisette declared. "Do not think. Act. I will take action. I must act."

Moisette stood and pulled Paris to her feet. With another soft kiss, Moisette pulled Paris from the library. Hand in hand, the two women approached the staircase. Moisette let out an excited little giggle as she pulled Paris up the stairs.

Moisette pushed on a large door and pulled Paris into a bedroom. The room was large and wide. Paris could see a single lamp on a low table next to a large canopy bed. The curtains of the canopy were tied back on the side next to the lamp, affording someone access to the bed itself.

There was a fireplace in the room and in front of the fireplace was a leather loveseat. On either side of the loveseat, at forty five degree angles were two leather wingback chairs. An armoire stood next to the large door, and on the opposite side of the bed from the fireplace and seating was a low dresser.

Moisette pulled Paris toward the bed. Pausing next to the bed, Moisette kissed Paris's lips and reached back. Paris watched as the gauzy top of Moisette's harem outfit fluttered then parted, affording Paris a glimpse of Moisette's perfectly rounded breasts, her dark red areolae and stiff nipples. Flinging the top to the floor, Moisette kissed Paris again, then pushed Paris to sit on the soft bed.

Paris let out a sigh as Moisette kicked her slippers off, then slid the harem pants down. Moisette's hips were round and her legs were slightly plump. Her flesh was pale, making the rusty red triangle of fur look dark.

"I, do, do you like?" Moisette asked as she now stood, nude in front of Paris.

"I, you, you are so beautiful," Paris breathed, mouth suddenly dry.

"Oh, you are just saying that!" Moisette happily accused, then bent and kissed Paris's lips.

Paris felt her skirt and panties being removed. Paris felt herself being eased onto the bed. Paris looked up into Moisette's beautiful green eyes as Moisette hovered above her. Lowering her face, Moisette closed her eyes as her lips sought Paris's lips. Paris could feel Moisette's weight slightly pressing against her flesh as Moisette poised herself on her right arm.

"Mm," Moisette moaned into Paris's mouth as they kissed.

"Mm," Paris moaned into Moisette's mouth as the fingers of Moisette's left hand traced over Paris's right nipple.

Moisette's mouth left Paris's mouth and travelled to Paris's sensitive throat. Moisette suckled for a moment and Paris worried about Moisette leaving a hickey or passion mark for Tommy to discover. But Moisette's wet mouth travelled away from Paris's throat to Paris's shoulder and again, Moisette's mouth suckled lightly for just a moment.

"I, you, you are so beautiful," Moisette whispered as she wetly kissed from Paris's shoulder to Paris's left nipple.

"Mmng! Augh!" Paris groaned as Moisette's wet mouth sucked hard on Paris's left nipple.

While her mouth teased and pleasured Paris's left nipple, Moisette's fingers continued to toy with Paris's right nipple. Moisette rolled herself more fully onto Paris's prone body as she pulled her mouth from Paris's left nipple and kissed her way over to Paris's right nipple.

Moisette's left hand traveled down from Paris's right nipple, over Paris's concave belly. Paris shuddered as Moisette's wet, warm mouth suckled on her right nipple. She shuddered as she felt Moisette's fingernails gently rake over her taut belly.

"Mm oh God," Paris moaned as Moisette's fingers traced over Paris's sprigs of carrot orange hairs.

Paris tried to part her legs but Moisette's body was leaning against Paris's left leg. So Paris moved her right leg closer to the edge of the bed. She gasped and groaned as Moisette's fingers traced along Paris's puffy inner lips.

"Mm, ack!" Paris cried out as Moisette's fingers thrust into Paris's wet sex.

Sucking on Paris's left nipple, Moisette thrust two fingers into Paris, while her thumb mashed against Paris's clitoris. Leaving Paris's nipple, Moisette brought her mouth to Paris's lips and sucked a kiss from Paris while fingering Paris's sex.

"Your hands, use your hands on me," Moisette whispered as she brought Paris close to orgasm.

Hesitantly, Paris brought her hands up and first touched Moisette's beautiful face. Beneath her fingertips, Paris could feel Moisette's pleased smile.

Paris felt Moisette's smooth skin, felt Moisette's soft lips as she gently touched Moisette.

"Mm," Moisette cooed and pressed her lips to Paris's lips.

Paris trailed her hands from Moisette's face to Moisette's throat, then shoulders. Moisette's skin was smooth, warm to the touch. Paris could also feel some softness underneath the skin. Moisette was not fat, but she was soft. Moisette's musculature was that of a woman that did very little physical labor.

"Oh, you, your touch is so, your touch is such a loving touch," Moisette enthused as Paris's hands explored Moisette's biceps.

"Mm hmm," Paris whispered and kissed Moisette's lips.

Paris continued her tactile exploration, now trailing her fingers from Moisettte's shoulders to the tops of Moisette's breasts. Moisette sucked in a breath as Paris dragged her fingers over Moisette's tightly crinkled areolae and rock hard nipples. Continuing her gentle touches, Paris hefted each breast, pressing her thumbs against Moisette's nipples. Paris thrust her tongue into Moisette's mouth as her thumbs manipulated Moisette's nipples.

"Mm, oh, I..." Moisette shuddered in pleasure.

Moisette rolled fully on top of Paris, her legs fully inside of Paris's spread legs. Moisette's weight pressed Paris against the mound of pillows, pressed Paris into the mattress. Moisette's soft belly rested against Paris's concave belly. The two kissed as Moisette pressed her pubic mound against Paris's pubic mound. Moisette rubbed her breasts across Paris's breasts, hard nipples rasping against hard nipples.

Mm," both women moaned.

Paris worked her hands from between them and began exploring Moisette's back. It was hard to concentrate; Moisette was pressing herself against Paris, creating delicious friction between their bodies. Moisette's back was smooth, her skin was silky underneath Paris's fingertips.

"I, my butt, my butt it is too big," Moisette complained as Paris's fingers traced over Moisette's soft buttocks.

"Your butt is beautiful," Paris murmured, squeezing Moisette's left buttock with her right hand.

Moisette bent her head and again captured Paris's left nipple in her mouth. Paris shuddered as Moisette's warm, wet mouth sent electric shocks through her body.

"I, yes!" Moisette groaned out as Paris's fingers travelled along the deep furrow separating Moisettte's buttocks.

Moisette groaned loudly when Paris's fingers grazed Moisette's tightly clenched anus. Moisette pressed her pubic mound firmly against Paris's pubic mound, grinding her hips as Paris's fingers tickled her anus.

"I, oh yes, o my dear Paris," Moisette groaned as Paris's fingers travelled that patch of skin from anus to Moisette's wet lips.

Almost frantically, Moisette kissed Paris's lips, then lightly chewed on Paris's nipples. Both women groaned in disappointment when Moisette wiggled down, breaking the contact of pubic mound against pubic mound.

"Mmng!" Paris groaned out loud as Moisette licked along the undersides of Paris's breasts.

"Mm ack!" Paris shuddered as Moisette's lips and teeth grazed along Paris's belly.

Paris involuntarily thrust her hips upward as she felt Moisette's hot breath blowing across her overheated crotch. Moisette put her hands on Paris's thighs and gently held Paris down against the bed. Paris shuddered and groaned when she felt Moisette's warm breath blowing across her puffy lips.

"Augh oh God," Paris cried out as she felt Moisette drag her flattened tongue from the bottom to the top of Paris's puffy labia.

Moisette repeated the maneuver again, then used her thumbs to open Paris's sex. Paris cried out as she felt Moisette thrusting her tongue within Paris's depths.

"Oh my God, God yes!" Paris screamed out as Moisette's plump lips wrapped around Paris's clitoris.

Moisette thrust two fingers into Paris as she sucked forcefully on Paris's clitoris. Paris again bucked her hips, thrusting her crotch against Moisette's mouth and fingers. While Moisette used one hand to pleasure Paris, her other hand was between her own legs, rubbing almost frantically at her own sex.

"Augh, I oh my God!" Paris screeched as Moisette's fingers found Paris's g-spot.

Moisette massaged Paris's g-spot while sucking on Paris's clitoris. Paris bucked, thrashed and screeched in orgasm. Moisette released her lip lock of Paris's clitoris and lapped at Paris's essences. Slowly, Paris came down from her thunderous orgasm.

"Mm, oh, oh yes!" Moisette hissed out as her own orgasm crested.

Just when Paris managed to catch her breath, Moisette again attacked Paris's clitoris and g-spot. Moisette's fingers again rubbed her own sex while she pleasured Paris.

"Ack! Augh! God! I, no more, no more," Paris begged.

Moisette kept her fingers inside of Paris as she kissed and nibbled her way up Paris's abdomen. Moisette's fingers made obscene, vulgar sounds in Paris's wet sex as Moisette again feasted on Paris's beautifully freckled breasts. When Moisette kissed from Paris's throat to Paris's gasping lips, Moisette used her thumb to briskly diddle Paris's clitoris.

"Mmng! Augh!" Paris moaned into the kiss.

After Paris's orgasm subsided, Moisette rolled to lie next to Paris. She slowly pulled her fingers from Paris's sex and brought her fingers to her mouth. Through bleary eyes, Paris watched Moisette suck her fingers clean. She watched as Moisette then cleaned the fingers of her other hand.

"You, your taste, it is even better than I had dreamed," Moisette crooned into Paris's ear.

"I, I want to taste you," Paris mumbled to Moisette.

"Oh, oh yes, yes please," Moisette agreed, spreading arms and legs wide.

Paris was about to admit that she had never done, she had never been with another woman. Clamping her lips shut, Paris decided she would just mimic Moisette's actions. Her first act was to mount Moisette; lying between Moisette's spread legs, pressing her pubic mound against Moisette's pubic mound. Paris rested much of her weight on her elbows, not wanting to crush Moisette.

Paris brought her lips to Moisette's lips. Softly, the two women kissed, until Paris then opened her mouth and gently ran the tip of her tongue around Moisette's plump lips.

Moisette opened her mouth and the two women thrust their tongues into each other's mouths. Paris gave Moisette's tongue a gentle suck before releasing Moisette's tongue.

Moving her head down, Paris gently licked along Moisette's throat. Moisette gave a small shudder of pleasure.

Both women groaned slightly when Paris shifted her body down, breaking the connection of pubic mound to pubic mound. Moisette then sighed aloud as Paris's tongue travelled over Moisette's left breast, travelling toward Moisette's tightly crinkled areole.

Paris captured the wrinkled flesh in her lips and applied suction while batting feverishly at Moisette's hard nipple. When she applied slight pressure with her teeth, Moisette let out a grunt. The taste of Moisette's flesh was slightly chemical; Paris deduced that Moisette applied either sunscreen or lotion to her flesh. The texture was soft and smooth, slightly rubbery against her lips and tongue.

"I, oh, oh Paris, you, this is heaven," Moisette whispered as Paris continued to pleasure Moisette's left breast.

Paris again wiggled up, masking her crotch against Moisette's crotch. And again, her lips travelled from Moisette's lips to Moisette's right breast.

Paris was able to coax another mild orgasm from Moisette by biting on Moisette's nipple. Then Paris wiggled further down, kissing and nibbling on Moisette's soft belly. She could taste more of Moisette's lotion on Moisette's skin.

Nearing Moisette's crop of red hair, Paris detected the aroma of Moisette's arousal. It was a heady scent, one of musk. To tease Moisette, and to tease herself, Paris kissed all around Moisette's furry crotch. The aroma of Moisette's excitement was heavy, filling Paris's nostrils and seeping into Paris's brain, building Paris's desire to taste Moisette.

Using her thumbs to part Moisette's inner lips, Paris reached out the tip of her tongue and lightly waggled along Moisette's puffy lips. She could taste Moisette's nectar as she traversed upward along Moisette's plump inner lips. Then, Paris delved her tongue into Moisette's inner walls. Stiffening her tongue, Paris lapped almost feverishly at Moisette's depths. The flavor of Moisette's excitement, the texture of Moisette's canal were intoxicating; Paris felt giddy as she lapped at Moisette.

"Mm, oh, oh yes, oh dear Paris!" Moisette grunted then crooned as Paris drove two fingers into Moisette's depths.

Paris fucked the two fingers in and out of Moisette while she blindly searched for Moisette's clitoris with her waggling tongue. She knew she'd found it when Moisette gave a grunt and a jerk of her hips.

"Mm, oh," Paris groaned, rubbing her own crotch against Moisette's fluffy comforter.

"I, oh, oh yes! Oh yes! Oh Paris my dear love," Moisette cried out, hunching her furry crotch against Paris's sucking mouth.

Paris felt her face become wet with Moisette's ejaculation. Paris licked and fingered Moisette to another orgasm, then backed away from Moisette's clitoris and gently nibbled at Moisettte's inner thighs. Then Paris 'cleaned' Moisette's puffy lips of Moisette's excitement. Then Paris again sucked forcefully on Moisette's clitoris while searching for Moisette's g-spot with her fingers.

"Ack! Ack! Oh, I, Paris! Paris, what are you doing to me?" Moisette cried out, bucking in forceful orgasm.

When Moisette gently pushed Paris's head, Paris pulled her fingers from Moisette's slit and kissed her way up from Moisette's pussy to Moisette's gasping mouth. Moisette wrapped her arms around Paris. Paris likewise hugged Moisette and the two lovers kissed. As they kissed, they also ground their bodies against one another.

Paris woke up or came to, slightly disoriented, confused. She was safe and warm, wrapped in a cocoon of silk sheet and heavy comforter. She could hear Moisette's deep, contented breathing. Again, Paris felt the pressure in her bladder, the reason she'd woken up.

Moisette's bathroom was large, with large walk-in shower with three clear glass walls and a padded bench. Paris did not dawdle, did not count the four showerheads. Paris did not pause to admire the gleaming whirlpool tub or the ten foot long, five foot tall mirror over the long counter with two sinks. Paris gratefully plopped down on the sparkling clean commode and relieved herself.

Crisis over, Paris now took the time to admire the elegant and very clean bathroom. The tub attracted her attention and Paris admired the sculpted seats, tried to count the nozzles.

"You want, would you like to take a bath?" Moisette whispered, pressing her nude front against Paris's nude back.

"Mm," Paris cooed as Moisette's hands came up and cupped Paris's breasts.

"Mm," Paris moaned as Moisette's lips kissed along Paris's throat.

"Oh, Moisette," Paris purred as Moisette playfully nipped at Paris's shoulder.

"Let me tinkle, then we can play in the tub," Moisette purred into Paris's ear before letting go of Paris's breasts.

Paris stepped outside of the bathroom, to give Moisette some privacy. A check of her cell phone told Paris that it was one forty three in the morning.

Paris heard the toilet flush, then a moment later, she heard the unmistakable sound of running water.

Entering the bathroom again, Paris was treated to the sight of Moisette's well-rounded backside as the woman adjusted the taps of the tub. Moisette then squatted in front of her vanity and pulled out a plastic bag with light green ribbon knotted around its opening. Moisette dropped a palm full of crystals into the tub and the air immediately filled with the scent of apples.

Moisette adjusted a knob on the wall and the room's bright lights slowly dimmed. Moisette's final act was to grab two fluffy towels from a small closet, then Paris was again treated to the sight of Moisette's pretty backside as Moisette climbed into the deep tub.

Paris followed Moisette into the nearly scalding water. Moisette pulled Paris to recline next to her. The two women kissed languidly as the hot water continued to fill the tub.

"And..." Moisette said, flicking a button.

The jets whirred to life. Moisette leaned forward and shut the taps off. She then pressed the button twice more and the jets roared to a pummeling intensity.

"Mm," Moisette cooed, pressing her lips to Paris's lips.

"Mm," Paris agreed, opening her mouth for Moisette's probing tongue.

While the jets thrummed and pummeled them, Moisette dipped her fingers into Paris's wet sex. As they kissed, Moisette quickly fingered Paris to a grunting orgasm. When she caught her breath, Paris returned the favor.

"I, I am so afraid, one day? One day I will drown in this tub," Moisette admitted after a few minutes of kissing and touching.

"I, really?" Paris asked.

"I would just fall asleep, fall asleep and slip underneath the water," Moisette murmured. "Fall asleep and never ever wake up."

Moisette reduced the intensity of the jets to a low bubbling hum. Twisting in her seat, Moisette looped her left leg over Paris's legs and pressed her lips to Paris's throat.

When the water had cooled slightly, Moisette turned the jets off. A few moments later, she sleepily nudged Paris. Paris sluggishly climbed out of the tub. A moment later, Moisette climbed out and the two women toweled themselves dry.