Reasoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because, unfortunately a lot of times, lots of roommate situations end up being just like the odd couple, with the responsible type living with a slob type; a seemingly miserable experience for everyone involved. You knew that when you lived with Steve before. As a hypnotist, I'm more than happy to turn that perception into something positive, something desired. Because how great would it be for everyone to love their living arrangement, and what the other contributes? How great it was for Steve, and all my other roommates to see that, showing them how to be cleaner, more organized, and actually willing to do chores. I spent so much time improving their lives, I became the slob, cause everyone was so grateful to pick up after me, for me, and to serve me in anyway I thought would be good for the household. Some say 'roommates are the new slaves' anyhow, so why shouldn't a hypnotist capitalize on that. Because doesn't that just make so much sense to you?"

The words made sense, spoken to her in that tone, even if she didn't fully grasp it at that moment, just like it made sense that the bedroom they were led to was plush, clean, dimly-lit with candles, smelling of sexy incense.

"That's been my reasoning for picking roommates, based on wants, and shaping wants. Because isn't that what you had in-mind for tonight? Trying to move your way back into Steve's life, thinking I was just the weird, temporary, tag-along roommate? Didn't you want him to look at you, respond to you, the way he and all my roommates responded to me? Didn't you secretly jump at the chance to learn a few tricks that would make him so compliant the way he is for me? Because why wouldn't you want this kind of control? Because why wouldn't you want to be this kind of controlled?"

Veronica listened as that voiced control suggested clothes should be shed slowly, sinuously, the same way the hypnotic voice moved over their bodies. She loved the praise Edie gave her for how well she obeyed, saying she wished her roommates look that good when disrobing. Edie also praised Steve for the way he undressed his hypnotist with sensuous care, kissing and worshiping parts exposed when he wasn't properly and neatly taking care of her attire. Once fully naked, pushing an unresistant boytoy onto the bed, Edie sauntered over to Veronica, yanking her hair and stroking an exposed slickness between her legs.

"Because you are controlled, are you not?"

"Ng-y-ye-ssss, Edieeee."

"That shudder sounds like you want to be a roommate of mine. Because you want to be a roommate of mine, right?"

"Ohhhh, f-fuck yes! Edie..."

"What a turn of events this has been. From trying to steal my roommate, to becoming mine. And this is something you want?"

"Yes...pleaseeee..." she managed breathlessly.

Minutes later, the trio continued their discussion on the huge, king-size bed. Steve's legs bent at the knees as everything above laid flat and still, except for hands stroking his shaft, and his mouth stimulating Veronica's clit. Legs spread out with a few pillows under her, the hypnotized brunette was nearly just as still, except for tugging Steve's long hair beneath her, and working her own mouth at Edie's clit, frantically overloaded with pleasure from worshiping, being worshiped, and having her own hair pulled.

Edie leaned back into a pile of pillows, letting her pets' obedience drive her to her umpteenth orgasm, still offering her reasoning to her newest roommate.

"Because after you move out of your old place, and into mine, I think you'll be mostly happy, minus some small adjustments here and there. Because I think you're going to want to try out a much shorter haircut soon, still stylized and appropriate enough for work, but one harder to get a good grip of. Because Steve told me you weren't exactly the best girlfriend you could've been, attitudes and indiscretions. Such is a roommate's fitting punishment, lack of hair being pulled for that ultimate pleasure, because it's fun to deny you for a little while too. But just like your hair, you'll grow into being the best roommate you can be."

Noticing Veronica was nearing her orgasm after a suggestively-slow build-up, knowing that orgasm would trigger Steve's, she pulled at Veronica's hair to signal working her up to a mind-blowing orgasm that would join theirs.

"You know why the best roommates have the best orgasms when told to?"

Edie's breath faltered as uncontrollable pangs of pleasure hit her from hearing two voices attempting to talk with mouths full of pussy.

"Because I say so!" Edie's forced out as seductively as she could, trying not to shriek her words out the way her orgasmic scream left her.

****

Later, in the void of satisfied silence, a mindless Veronica laying on silk sheets felt her head being pulled up by her hair, to stare up at hazel staring deep into hers.

"You're so perfect like this, just being my Veronica. Just be, cause your roommate wants you to be this way."

Empty eyes smiled up at Edie, convincing reasoning washing over her, wanting to drown in it all over again. She couldn't wait to be allowed to be filled with conscious purpose again, reasoning the need for moving in with her former lover and hypnotic mistress as soon as possible.

12