Rebecca and Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum, can I come in your mouth please?" he asked.

"Of course darling," I replied and whilst pursing my lips and exaggeratedly kissing the tip of his cock, I gave him what I hoped would be a shy, coy, teasing and coquettish 'little girl' look.

As Tom began to gasp,

"Oh yes, oh god, oh fuck mum, I am going to cum" I held him firm in my mouth and teased him to the final flourish. As Tom began to spurt his hot potent semen into my mouth he shook me to the core.

"Mummy." he whispered.

I nearly came on the spot. Tom had not addressed me as mummy since he was a little boy, and the timing of him using the name in the situation that we were in, brought the whole concept of what we were doing into my consciousness.

I was on my knees as my son filled my mouth with jet after jet of sticky young cum. It filled my mouth, it hit my throat and it lay across my tongue in huge cables. There was a gallon of the stuff and to my amazement, my first ever taste of a boys cum was surprisingly pleasant. I kept my son's semen in my mouth while I tasted it and got used to the texture. I also held his cum in my mouth because it made me feel like a woman, I was finally getting to do all the things that women enjoyed and I wanted to savour and prolong the moment that I had cum in my mouth for the first time.

"Mummy."

The word and all its innuendo, symbolism, implication and significance would not leave my mind.

As Tom helped me to my feet and stared into my eyes he whispered,

"I love you mum,"

"And I love you too Tom," I replied.

"No mum you don't understand, he said, I am in-love with you,"

"Like I said Tom, I replied again, and I am in-love with you too."

"Please Rebecca, he said shocking me by using my name, I want to kiss and lick your pussy."

I was unsure what shocked me most, calling me by my name, the language that he had used, or the suggestion of what he wanted to do to me. However I was sure of one thing,

"Don't call me by my name baby, I am your mummy and I always will be." I told him.

I climbed on the bed, lay back and like a cheap slut I opened my legs to him. Tom slid down and stopped, his face and hot breath mere inches from my vagina. Other people would consider oral sex to be playing around and having intercourse to be the major step. I was finding it all the opposite way round. Kissing my son was tremendously intimate and personal, sucking his cock had been an illicit thrill.

Now as Tom touched me and examined me, running his fingers over my outer lips, then grazing his fingertips across the wet sensitive folds that protected my inner, intimate place, I found it incredibly intimate and arousing. I also found it, surprisingly, a little embarrassing, for my own son to see me so close up and to examine me like he was.

I had opened my legs and let him enter me, yet this was somehow so much more intimate and profound.

Tom kissed me and tasted his mummy's pussy for the first time. We simultaneously took a deep breath and sighed. My son licked and caressed and stimulated my vagina and clitoris incredibly tenderly, he brought me slowly to the boil. Sucking my tiny lips, stretching them and drawing them between his tormenting lips and gently sucking my clitoris into his mouth whilst flicking the hard trembling button, I came in his mouth.

As my head rocked from side to side and my body arched up from the bed thrusting my desperate convulsing pussy against his tormenting tongue, I came. Screaming and begging him not to stop, calling his name and crying with pleasure, I had an incredible climax given to me by my son.

Yet again after a period of rest, Tom and I made love before sleeping in each others arms.

Much to Tom's despair I put into place the decision I had made.

I became his mother again.

I deliberately talked to him and treated him as my son. I would berate him for not tidying his room, I would tell him off for leaving things lying around and generally be his proper mother again. For the next few days I avoided sexual relations and situations with my son. I went to bed and locked my door which drove him insane with frustration and desire. I knew how he felt, the outside world was locked out and two people who were in love with each other were on opposite sides of the wall. Why couldn't we be together all the time and not waste a single precious moment of life in separation.

There were different reasons for me keeping our relationship on a mother and son basis.

I was not yet ready to be 'his woman' he was still my son and I had to have his best interests at heart and not concentrate on my own hedonistic needs. I was also worried that the more 'normal' we became around each other, we could one day possibly make an absentminded gesture towards each other in public, an ill considered pat on the bum for example, which could lead to our downfall and our destruction.

The third reason was a very worrying and disturbing one. As my son and I had become lovers there was one thing that became clear to me, I didn't want my son to be my husband, my man or my lover, that was why I didn't want to be called Rebecca by him. I realised with consternation that I wanted and needed the sexual activity and love making we indulged in, to be incestuous.

I wanted to keep the mother and son relationship because it was the fact that it was Tom, that it was my son, that it was incest, that turned me on so much.

I wanted to be mummy having illicit sex with her son.

This was evident none more so than the day I found myself in his room. I must be truthful, I had gone to seek him out simply because I needed him to fuck me (my vocabulary was changing all the time) I was wet and horny and I wanted his big cock. I simply lie back on his bed, spread my legs and invited him into me. As Tom took me I was suddenly struck with an amazing sensation. Here I was in my son's room as he fucked me, yet it was the surroundings and their implication which I found were turning me on.

There all around me, were the trappings of a young boy's room. I was making love to my own son underneath all the posters of football teams, rock bands and celebrity women. The room was untidy and had clothes strewn around the floor and there was a heady smell, which seemed to be a mixture of stale sweat (and semen?) It was just like I imagined a boy's locker room to be and the fantasy took hold of me.

When my son fucked me to orgasm in that environment, it was a raw, dirty and lustful climax pounded into me by my rutting and grunting son. In the aftermath of the sex, I needed to empty and clean myself and I had to go back to my bathroom. Standing to leave, I still felt the raw dirty sensation that being fucked in a young boys room was giving me and I walked deliberately slowly across the landing and into my own room, so that the cum had ample time to spill from my gaping, freshly fucked pussy and run down my legs.

It was the first time in my life that I had experienced the feeling of being turned on by being raw, sordid, filthy and dirty. I felt nasty and damn sexy.

I would soon be Tom's birthday and I had a plan to make it as wonderful for him as I could.

As I had tidied his room one day I found a few girlie mags. I was hurt at first and thought,

"Am I not good enough for him?" but I soon realised it was just the habits of a horny young boy, but I did give me my idea.

I booked a hotel and train tickets to London, I was going to have a weekend city break with Tom for his nineteenth birthday and I went shopping for a new outfit (or two).

On arriving in the city, I waited until everyone else from the train had dispersed and we were alone before I said to Tom.

"Ok darling, you want me as your woman, you want to be able to be with me openly and not have me push you away."

I hesitated for a while as the implication slowly spread across his face.

"For this weekend I am Becky your girl. You can have me anytime you please and in any way you please. Tom's face was a picture when I continued. I am your birthday present darling and for the next three days I am yours full time."

Tom looked just about to burst with happiness,

"Oh Becky you have no idea how much in love with you I am and what you have just said, makes me the happiest man in the world." he said beaming.

"Then kiss me Tom," I said.

The very idea, that we could stand and openly kiss, hit home with him and he took me in his arms and kissed me more gently and tenderly than he had ever done before. Hand in hand, (sex not an issue) we had the most wonderful day together by simply being together. We were in love and had no reason to hide it. We were like two teenagers who couldn't bear for an inch of space to separate us.

That night I had a decision to make.

I had planned this weekend for my beautiful son for some time, yet I wasn't 100% on how to play it. I had a choice to make, I could either put on my stockings and suspenders in private, then tease him with flashes of my stocking tops all evening and drive him insane with excitement, imagining how I looked underneath, or I could very provocatively dress before him and leave him in no doubt how his mummy was dressed and what he had to look forward to.

I decided on the latter and after making love with my son and sleeping for a while it was time to get ready for out evening out.

I had bought tickets to a concert for a band that Tom liked (an evening at the theatre would have been my choice but this was not about me) and after both showering I waited for him to come from the bathroom for his torture.

After seeing what he obviously liked, based on his girlie mags, I had been to a store and bought his present for this evening but that wasn't to be the only gift that I had ready for him.

I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and stood in front of my son. Slowly opening and then dropping the towel I stood naked before him. His face was a picture as he stared between my legs at my totally smooth waxed pussy. All the girls in his magazines had been shaved and I wanted to give him a present. Not only had I shaved myself but I had waxed myself completely so that I was totally hairless and totally smooth.

Tom stared at the cleft that my slightly puffy lips produced. The raised mound as it ran from my flat stomach to disappear between my legs was exposed completely.

"Oh Rebecca, he croaked, you look absolutely beautiful." he praised me.

Tom recovered his composure and continued to dry himself as I quite nonchalantly laid out my clothes on the bed.

Tom was suddenly transfixed again. I picked up my black garter belt and fastened it around my waist. I may have been inexperienced myself but Tom was just stunned into silence. I made a great play of putting on my stockings. I first drew them over my feet then worked the nylon up my calves and thighs. I was shaking like a leaf, yet I didn't want my son to know it, as I clasped my suspender straps to my stockings. I played it as cool as I could, all the time knowing that not only was my son being driven into a frenzy but I was also finding this dressing charade incredibly erotic.

I pulled on my tiny black panties and slid them up my legs, I paused in a playful tease just beneath my vagina then to let Tom see me for one last moment before pulling the skimpy material over my smooth mound.

I didn't really need a bra as I am only 34 years old and my breasts are still hard, high, and they jut out very perkily, however my 'ensemble' looked better with one, so I fastened the half cup bra around my breasts marvelling at the wonderful cleavage it produced.

Last but certainly not least, I put on the 4 inch heels that I had bought.

Hesitating to torment Tom even further, I walked around the room in my lingerie. I finished dressing and pulled my 'little black number' over my head which finally covered me and hid me from my sons gaze. I tried desperately to make all my movements natural, as though nothing was out of the ordinary in any way.

I had tried on my 'ensemble' earlier and at the risk of being conceited, I knew how I looked, I knew what my son had seen and for the first time in my life I felt desirable, I felt sexy and I thought I looked damn good.

Tom was mesmerised and looked a total dork when I took his hand and said,

"Ok darling, shall we go now."

That evening I did my utmost to make my beloved son's birthday perfect for him. I had allsorts of ideas in my head about what I thought he would like to do for entertainment after the gig.

They were all irrelevant, my beautiful son had everything he ever wanted. He had his mummy, who he was so desperately in love with, on his arm for the world to see. He knew that she was dressed underneath her dress, in the very manner that he had always fantasized about and he knew that he and mummy would return to their hotel and make love for the entire night.

That night when we returned hand in hand to our hotel I was beginning to have doubts about my approach to our relationship. I was head over heels in love with my son and I had begun to waver in my resolve to keep him at arms length and attempt to retain some form of normalcy to our life.

Tom had called me either Rebecca or Becky for the whole evening and I found it to be incredibly personal and sexy for my son to do this.

I can't explain to you how happy and blissfully in love I felt as we enjoyed our evening together and how I somehow simply knew that our nights love making was going to be at a whole new level.

For the whole evening I had subtly crossed my legs and shown my son my stocking tops and garter straps. I had deliberately tried to tease him to distraction. Now in our hotel room, as he slowly peeled my dress from my body, I had to wonder just who I had been teasing and turning on. My pussy was literally dripping, as a night spent trying to allure, captivate and bewitch my young boy had turned itself on it's head. I was aroused by the whole situation, my boy, my dress, my actions, my thoughts, were all driving me insane.

I had planned to entice, provoke, tantalize and seduce my son and all I had achieved was to do these things to myself.

As Tom peeled my dress over my head leaving me in black stockings, garter belt, bra and heels, he just stood and looked mesmerized.

"It's all for you baby, I said, I just want to make you happy and be your girl."

My world then turned on its head.

"Rebecca I love you more than words can say, I can't live without you, Tom said, his voice breaking with emotion. I want to marry you, I want to be together and I want you to have my baby."

Every bit of my resolve, my maturity and my common sense were destroyed in the time it took my son to say those words.

Too frightened to speak for what I might say, I avoided having to respond by sliding to my knees before him.

Tom was naked in seconds and I reached for his gorgeous big dick. I don't know if he could tell but my hand was trembling as I encircled his rampant cock in my tiny fingers. I kissed the hard throbbing length that had given me so much pleasure and slid my mouth over the bulbous purple crown.

If you have ever seen porn clips where a woman 'worships' a cock, then you will know how I sucked my boy. Slowly, purring in my throat with pleasure, I fellated Tom like I had never done before. Like my life depended on it, I worshipped and made love to his cock with my mouth, consumed with both love and passion for both Tom and his rigid penis.

Before I could entice his cum from his balls and into my eager willing mouth, Tom stopped me.

"I want to make love to you and I want us to cum together," he whispered.

I climbed onto the bed and without being directed I just instinctively knew how I wanted him. I turned over onto my hands and knees, then lowering my face to the sheets and spreading my legs I readied myself for him.

In this position I could look to the side and see the whole bed in the mirror. I watched as Tom shuffled up behind me never taking his eyes from my smooth swollen pussy lips that were flowering open for him.

I nearly came the moment his huge cock touched my intimate lips and as I felt them spread under the pressure of his rampant dick, the pleasure was almost too much.

But I had to hold myself back for him to cum with me.

His long and thick cock continued its journey inside me until I could feel his body touching my bare pussy, he was buried totally inside me, and it was heaven.

I watched in the mirror as Tom alternated his view. He couldn't decide whether he wanted to gaze at his cock buried in his mummy's pussy or whether he wanted to look in the mirror and see the whole scene in reflection. I was amazed to be able to watch a man taking me like this, I could see my garter straps stretching around the swell of my hips and bum, I could see my stocking clad legs spread obscenely to try and get more of Tom's cock into me, I could see my slutty heels, I could see Tom and most of all, I could see the huge rod of meat that joined us together as it slid gently and tenderly in and out of me.

My darling son got his wish.

He began to gasp and groan, I now knew the signs my boy gave when he was starting to cum.

Looking at my son and I in the mirror and feeling the hyper sensitive walls of my vagina as they gripped his shaft as it violated me, was stunning. My clitoris being pulled and pushed feeling like his cock was forcing it inside of me, then dragging it back out again, I let myself go.

The most tremendous orgasm burst through me like a tornado and as I bucked, writhed and screamed his name, Tom emptied himself into me. I swear he came so hard and so much that I could feel the hot blasts as they splashed onto my cervix.

The whole weekend was spent making love and being in love. As I said before my whole resolve was destroyed by Tom's words detailing what he wanted from me.

There was only one way.

Along with Tom and a lawyer I could scarcely afford, I arrived at the home of Tom's unknown grandparents. At first he wouldn't see strangers who arrived unannounced but my rapist's father finally agreed to see us, when we insisted that it was important.

I saw him alone first and introduced myself.

"I am the girl that your son raped nearly nineteen years ago and I have brought your grandson along to meet you." I explained.

The ensuing dialogue of denial, rebuttal, argument and counter argument is irrelevant. When I brought Tom into the room the old man just knew, you could see it in his eyes. Tom looked exactly like his father.

"What do you want from me, you gold digging little whore," he hissed into my ear.

"Two million pounds." I said calmly.

Again the ensuing dialogue is unnecessary, suffice it to say the situation was turning nasty and he was beginning to threaten me and my son. He said his money, power and influence would mean no one would believe me, just as before.

It was one word that changed the whole situation.

"DNA". I calmly said.

The upshot of all this was, that rather than have his family name dragged through the courts, both financially, as Tom fought for his birthright and criminally, as I threatened to reopen my rape allegations, the old bastard broke his resolve.

Now as my husband and I frolic at the edge of the ocean, that lay in front of our beach bar, we have an idyllic life.

Tom my husband cannot keep his hands from caressing my rapidly swelling stomach, or my swelling breasts with their darkening and spreading areola.

12