Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt that. We're not that scary," replied Rebecca to the chuckling George

"Three of you, three of us, perhaps you'd like to stay here for a bit," said the tall man.

"I think you're overplaying your hand. We are not interested," said Rebecca. She found that she liked the men, but Karen had set forth their mutual position of saying 'no' to the men. As she was replying to the tall man, however, she noticed him looking past her.

"Maybe not!" he said. Rebecca turned to where he was gesturing with his eyes. "It would seem that Morgan has played his hand just right, if a bit unsteadily."

As Rebecca turned, she saw that Jordan was now on her knees between Morgan's legs, sucking on his sizable cock. Morgan, whose head was back against the cushioned chair and eyes were closed, had his hand on the back of Jordan's head, encouraging her.

"Jordan, what are you doing?" said Karen. Karen's tone of voice let Rebecca know that she was annoyed. "We weren't planning on entertaining these boys. We were going to leave them to their own devices!"

"Well... I was just sitting on the armrest when I looked over and saw that he had pulled out his cock. He was stroking it and it got big and hard, right there in front of me! Then, while I was watching him, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head onto his lap."

Rebecca watched as Jordan went back to giving Morgan a blow job. Everyone was enjoying the show when one of the other man stepped forward and began to take pictures of Jordan with a mouthful of cock. Rebecca noticed that Jordan seem to be enjoying having her picture taken, she was even smiling for the camera! Rebecca liked that in Jordan, she seemed as if she was becoming more at ease with her love of sex and not caring as much who knew.

"Are you going to post those pictures of me sucking him?"

"Already done! You are now another easywoman. The number of women appearing on the site is starting to grow, as everyone is starting to loosen up and have a good time. I'm Dean, by the way, and you've already met George and lucky Morgan!"

Rebecca's attention was diverted to George, who had taken out his own phone and was apparently flipping through pictures on the easywoman site. He seemed to like what he was seeing as he was smiling and grabbing at his engorging crotch.

"Whoa!" Rebecca heard him say. "Would you look at this! It's Miss prissy over here on her knees entertaining, shall we say." George was now looking at Karen, as he turned his phone around and showed everyone the picture of Karen taken earlier that night.

"What's your point?" asked Karen brusquely.

"I believe the phrase was, 'we weren't planning on entertaining these boys.' It appears you have already been doing some entertaining of your own! Acting all proper and demure, when in fact, you've already been sucking tonight. Isn't that true?"

"Yes, that's true. But he left me high and dry. After he came, he just got up and left. Not very gentlemanly! So, now I'm a bit pissed at your gender!"

As if on cue, Jordan let out a good, long moan; as everyone turned toward her, they could see her slowly impaling herself on Morgan's cock. Dean now began to take pictures of Jordan riding the other man's cock. Jordan was still wearing her dress, so there wasn't much hard-core action to see, Rebecca thought. So, Rebecca walked over to Jordan and pulled her dress up over her head. Jordan obliged by lifting her arms so she could pull the dress all the way off of her.

"Thank you," said Jordan, not breaking her rhythm.

"Yes, thank you," agreed Dean, who was again taking more pictures. Rebecca was getting a sense that Dean may be a bit more purvey than the rest. Everyone continued to watch Jordan, wearing only her heels and her thong, her pert tits bouncing freely, as she rode Morgan.

"Are you taking more pictures of me?" asked Jordan, continuing her ride. "I must look like a total slut, fucking Morgan's cock. It was just too big and hard to resist!"

"Video. We have another hashtag for video, #videoslut. And this is perfect." Rebecca noticed that Jordan didn't seem to mind, Jordan was even hamming-it-up for the camera while she rode up and down, showing how she was engulfing Morgan's cock.

"Looks like someone's getting a good fucking," said George. "I think ol' Morgan is just along for the ride!" Morgan was looking straight at Karen as he unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor. Rebecca was not sure how Karen was going to take this, although Rebecca new Karen appreciated the direct approach.

"Like I said before," said Karen, "what's your...rather large point?"

George then reached down and pulled off his underwear, freeing his hardening cock. He began to slowly stroke it, never losing eye contact with Karen. Karen walked over to the man and reached out, taking a hold of his hard cock. Rebecca watched as she began to stroke it, but never changing her hardened look of "I don't like you. What the hell are you doing?"

"Get on your knees and I'll more than take care of you. That other guy was a punk." His attitude, thought Rebecca, was perfect for Karen - aggressive, yet focused on her. Rebecca watched as Karen did as she was told, falling to her knees. She didn't need to be told, however, what to do once she got there.

Dean, the purvey picture guy, Rebecca thought, left Jordan and walked over to Karen. Karen noticed him and simply gave him the finger while she continued sucking. Apparently, Karen had the same opinion of Dean as she did.

Rebecca moved closer to Jordan, noticing the beads of sweat rolling down the center of her back to her butt. She also noticed the perspiration across her chest, as she continued to ride Morgan's stiff cock. Morgan's ability to stay hard while Jordan rode him was impressive. He was simply leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his head, as if he hadn't a care in the world. Rebecca decided that while he may have no care, he was getting plenty of pleasure from Jordan.

Rebecca could tell that Jordan had an orgasm brewing, as her breathing was becoming more rapid, her riding was becoming faster and more erratic, and her moans were becoming more frequent and loud. Rebecca found herself intrigued and aroused.

"Come closer," said Morgan.

Rebecca left Jordan's side and moved closer to Morgan, who slid his hand from Rebecca's knee up under her dress and to her thong. He brushed his hand along her thong and across her pussy.

"Take them off."

Rebecca did as she was told and Morgan's hand again drifted from her knee up to her hips and across her now bare pussy. He was taking his time and Rebecca liked that. He moved his hand from leg to leg and hip to hip, sliding his fingers back-and-forth across her pussy. She found herself getting wet and spreading her legs just a bit to give Morgan better access.

"Oh, shit," said Jordan. She was now riding Morgan for all she was worth, her body, her hair, and her tits bouncing erratically. "I'm going to cum. He's so hard. Feel so good. Fuck. Fuck."

As Morgan continued to finger Rebecca, he looked up at her and silently mouthed, "you're next." All Rebecca could do, as she watched Jordan have an orgasm, was nod in agreement.

"Unbelievable, I don't think he even moved," said Jordan. "I just kept riding him and riding him until I fucking came." She was now catching her breath. "I think that's the longest I've ever seen a man stay fully hard!"

Rebecca was now breathing significantly faster and Jordan noticed. "Are you next?"

"It would seem so," said Rebecca. "After what I've just seen, I'm looking forward to it."

Rebecca watched as Jordan rolled off of Morgan's cock and on to the adjacent chair. As Rebecca repositioned herself to straddle Morgan she looked over at Karen and saw that she was being double teamed by George and Dean - the picture perv was taking pictures of her as she sucked his cock. George had moved behind Karen and was now rather aggressively fucking her. Karen seemed blissfully and lustfully happy as she took on the two men.

"Take off your dress," said Jordan. Jordan appeared to have recovered from her orgasm, and was lounging in the chair next to Morgan, almost absentmindedly playing with her pussy. Rebecca took off her dress and threw it over to Jordan. She was now standing naked in front of Morgan, with the exception of her high heels, who was slowly stroking his manhood. He waggled his hard cock and Rebecca, taking the cue, straddled his body and slowly impaled herself.

She started slowly, rising and falling, getting use to Morgan's size and hardness. She was glad she was already wet as it made adjusting to him that much easier. She slid both forward and backward as well as up and down to pleasure both her pussy and her clit. She could immediately see why Jordan road him for so long. As she established an up-and-down rhythm her tits played along and Morgan reached up and began to tweak with her nipples, she loved that.

"You have a great cock, Morgan."

"And you have great tits, ma'am. Now, keep fucking me, babe. Show me how much you love it."

"My pussy is on fire. Damn, I could definitely get used to this." Rebecca continued to ride Morgan and she could hear the slap, slap, slap as her ass came crashing down on his legs.

"How about a good ass fucking?" said Morgan.

"Hell, yes!" replied Rebecca, thinking how good it would be to have Morgan in her ass. "I haven't been ass fucked by a good, hard cock in far too long."

She was then somewhat confused when Morgan reached out and pulled her down on top of him. She quickly felt someone spreading her ass cheeks. As the mystery man began to slide his cock into her ass, she let out serious moan.

"Fuck, yeah. Take my ass. Two cocks at once." She then looked over her shoulder to see who it was that was wonderfully violating her ass. It was the perv. She hadn't planned on letting him have a go at her, but it was hard to argue when he was already fully in her ass.

"Perv!" said Rebecca.

"Slut!" replied Dean.

"Creep!"

"Whore!"

"You say that like that's a bad thing. Fuck my ass, perv!" Rebecca thoroughly enjoyed being impaled on two hard cocks. She was rocking back and forth, making sure each slid in and out of her pussy and ass. She could feel an orgasm building.

Suddenly, a phone appeared from the perv. "Take a selfie of you getting doubled, slut!" Rebecca held the phone at full extension away from her and took several pictures of her. It was clear in the pictures that two men were taking her. She really liked the pictures and was glad that they would be shared. She loved the idea that men were lusting after her while looking at pictures of her.

"You are such an easywoman. Now, hit the video button and make a video of you getting double stuffed. Tell everyone else at the reception what you're doing. Make yourself a videoslut!"

Rebecca didn't like the perv, but she loved the idea of other men watching her on video - wishing they could do that to her as well. She was thinking for a moment that maybe she was a cock tease, but since she's been giving it out so much lately, there really wasn't very much teasing going on, there was more fucking.

Rebecca pushed the video button. "I'm Rebecca and I'm here with a couple of my friends in a secluded lounge and I'm getting fucked. To be honest, I'm getting double fucked by two strangers from the firm. One keeps calling me a slut, and I guess he's right! At least for tonight. I've got one stranger's cock in my pussy and one stranger's cock in my ass, and I'm loving it! My other two friends have already gotten fucked as well." Rebecca then move the camera to show both Jordan and then Karen. Jordan waived, her legs spread and fingers deep in her pussy, and Karen was on top of George riding him for all she was worth. Rebecca then handed the camera back to the perv.

Rebecca was getting off on the idea of others watching her and she increased her pace of impaling herself. She knew she was now sweating, like Jordan had, as her body fully responded to the pussy and ass fucking. Also, she thought, she was the one doing all the work.

"Fuck me, guys. Make me your slut. Slam your cocks into my pussy and ass! I'm getting ready to cum!"

"Morgan and I, from accounting, are balls deep in this bitch. She's a tall blonde with big boobs and full ass! A guest, apparently. She tried to play hard to get when we first met her. 'We're not interested,' she said. Now she's just asking for it. Aren't you slut?"

Rebecca guessed that the perv was now making his own video. "Yes... yes... keep slamming me with your cocks. I'm getting ready to cum! I'm just a big slut for you!"

"Not just us. You and your friends are sluts for everyone at the reception, aren't you?"

"Yes, yes, we are!" said Rebecca as she was slamming into them hard and fast, cumming fiercely. "Karen, Jordan, and Rebecca are sluts of the party. You are the first to fuck us tonight, but not the last!"

Rebecca continue to ride the two men as her orgasm slowly subsided. She was a sweaty mess, she thought. She must look every bit the slut that she felt. As she began to dismount from the two men, Jordan stood up to give Rebecca her chair. Rebecca melted into the chair basking in her post orgasmic bliss.

"You ready for some of what she got?" Rebecca heard the perv ask of Jordan.

"I've never done that before," Jordan said.

"You've never been double fucked? Or never fucked in the ass?" asked Dean.

"No. I don't know, I'm nervous. I never have. Yes, never in the ass."

"Do you want to be a slut, Jordan?" asked Rebecca from the chair. Rebecca knew Jordan's weak spot and went right for it.

"Yes, you know I do!"

"Well, sluts and whores and bitches all take cock in the ass. As you could see, I take it in the ass, and as the perv will happily tell you, I'm a slut. A guy named Mike, with a big cock, introduced me to it and now I like it. Don't you think it's time you gave in and let a man fuck you in the ass? In fact, I don't think you should just let a man take your ass, I think you should beg him. He would be doing you a favor by giving you a good ass fucking. Don't you agree?"

Jordan hesitated.

"Because you've been so reticent," continued Rebecca, "you're going to have to ask the perv very nicely to ass fuck you. He'll be doing you a big favor, but it sounds like you might not want it. I think you're going to have to convince him."

"Jordan, the perv's going to video this. So, tell everyone what's about to happen. You ready to do that? You ready to be a real slut?"

"Yes."

"Excellent, look at the perv and start."

"If I can convince him, Dean is going to fuck my ass. I've never been fucked in the ass before. This will be my first time. And on film!" Jordan then shifted her gaze to Dean. "Please, Dean, I want to be a slut and a whore and I can't be until I let men have my ass. Treat me like a slut and fuck my ass. I want all the men at the reception to know they can have my ass and treat me like a whore. Will you fuck my ass?"

"I don't know, Jordan. I'm not sure you really want it. Are you sure you want strangers burying their cocks in your sweet little ass?" Rebecca was glad that Dean was playing along in forcing Jordan to be even more of a slut.

"Yes, I'm sure. I really want men to use me, to make me submit to them, to be there slut or their whore, and they won't think I'm a slut or a whore if I don't take their cocks in my ass. Please be the first man to take my ass."

"Come on, then. Time to make you a slut."

Jordan then straddled Morgan as she had before, sliding his cock deep into her pussy. Morgan pulled her forward and down on to his chest, exposing her ass more to Dean.

"Pull your ass cheeks apart for me, slut. Show me what you want."

Jordan did as she was told, "I want your cock in my ass."

With her ass cheeks spread, Dean began to work his cock into Jordan's ass for the first time. Rebecca told Jordan to relax as Dean worked further and further into her ass. Finally, as Dean began to rock back and forth in Jordan's ass he handed his phone forward to her. She knew what to do with it. Jordan extended her arms in front of her and pressed record. As she did, Dean picked up his pace of fucking her ass.

"Damn, damn, your cock is in my ass. Ow!" exclaimed Jordan. "This is the first time that I've been fucked in the ass. I'm being such a slut." As Dean continued to penetrate Jordan's ass, she began to relax more and more. "I like it!" exclaimed Jordan. "I actually like him in my ass. Men can definitely think of me as a whore now. Men, ask to fuck my ass, or don't ask, just take my little white ass."

As Rebecca was watching she could tell that Jordan's orgasm was about to take her. Suddenly, Jordan's body just began to shake and she began to make squealing and squeaking noises.

"I can't take it! I can't take it! Too much!" Rebecca watched Jordan. Looking straight into the camera phone, Jordan said, "So much cock. Men should not respect me for this. I'm a whore. They should use me as the slut I am. Damn! I've gone too far, I'm such a dumb slut now, dumb slut, nothing but a man's fuck toy." At that point, Jordan dropped the phone and was engulfed in her orgasm.

Rebecca was amazed at Jordan's orgasm. She had never seen a woman shake that much. Eventually Jordan's orgasm subsided and the men withdrew their cocks from her energy-less body.

"All the women have cum, but none of the men," announced Dean.

"Well that's just not right," said Rebecca. "That's not fair, and we have to be fair!" Rebecca always liked to be fair. "Girls, let's get in a line and on our knees so the men can fuck our faces and cum on us. They need to use us as the sluts that we are." Without any questions Rebecca, Karen, and a very tired Jordan formed a line and got on their knees, awaiting the men's cocks. The men then each stood in front of one of the women and began to fuck each woman's mouth. After a few minutes, George yelled, "switch!", and Rebecca watched as each man moved down the line in front of a new woman and stuff her mouth. This continued until each woman had sucked each man's cock twice.

"It's time to cum, gentlemen. We have used these women for the past hour, it's time to cum on them and then go find new sluts to treat accordingly."

Rebecca spoke up, "Treat me like sluts and cum all over my face. Will you cum on my face and make me a dumb slut, like Jordan said?" Rebecca liked how Jordan had referred to herself.

"I believe you are all dumb sluts," said George. "You just let three strange men fuck you repeatedly and now we are going to cum on your faces. I hope the rest of the women at this reception are as dumb as you are." Rebecca smiled, she was hoping the other women were as well, and that she would be treated as a dumb slut by other men before the evening ended.

"At first, we didn't want be your sluts, but now we thank you for treating us like the dumb sluts that we are. Now, degrade us one more time and cum on our faces."

With perfect timing George let loose three heavy streams of cum on Karen's face. "Shit," Rebecca said, "you really made a mess of her face!" But not to be outdone Dean then let loose an equal size load all across Rebecca's face and tits.

"You're one to talk, Rebecca," replied Karen. "You truly are a cum dump! Don't wipe any of that off. The men should take a picture of us gladly wearing their cum." As Karen was saying this, Morgan was dumping his load all over Jordan's face.

"Alight girls, stand next to each other."

Rebecca, Karen, and Jordan obliged and in a moment they were standing shoulder to shoulder, smiling, with the men's cum dripping off their faces.

"Time for one last movie," said Dean. "I want you to explain what happened across this last hour." The three women looked at each other unsure of what to say, how to explain the absurdity of what had just happened.