Rebecca Dreams of Dark Things

Story Info
Rebecca's old dream returns with a twist.
7k words
4.43
5.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca woke with a scream. She struggled to get free, frantically clawing at the restraints upon her body. Unable to free herself, she screamed again. The sound of her scream woke her further, tearing her from the nightmare desperately clinging to her.

Now free of the nightmare, it took a moment to calm herself, to identify her surroundings.

She was safe in her bed, she forced herself to believe. The restraints she just fought against were nothing more than bedsheets tightly wrapped around her body during her frantic struggle. The nightmare could not reach her now.

As her racing heart began to slow, she could hear the deep throated rumble of a motorcycle cruising through the neighborhood. The thunderous sound must have brought forth the nightmare she rationalized. Through the open bedroom window, the moon shone brightly, casting pallid shadows in the room. A gentle breeze lazily tugged at the helm of the curtains. Moments later the sounds passed, silence once again reigning supreme.

Another quiet night.

Too quiet for a woman that had lived her whole life in the city.

She felt for Ryan, but found herself alone in bed. She always slept better when Ryan was with her. Ryan, her fiance, was away on business, taking a deposition in San Francisco and wouldn't be back for several more days. Ryan was doing everything he could to earn a partnership with his lawfirm, including spending a lot of time away from Rebecca.

The clock on the nightstand said it was just a little past three. Rebecca sighed, rose from bed, padded naked to the bathroom, tendrils of the nightmare clung to her mind, unwilling to be exorcised.

"Not real." She whispered pushing through the darkness, finding her self in the bathroom.

It had been years since she had that nightmare, that dream.

It was hard to shake the dream. She could almost feel it, the dream alive in her mind, confusing her thoughts, her memories once more, making it difficult to determine what was real. It would be so easy to think the dreams were real. Something the therapists spent years on convincing her otherwise.

The psychologists of her youth said she would outgrow the reoccurring dreams, and they were right as the dream slowly ebbed away as she grew older.

But tonight the dream of old returned, stronger, more intense than ever before.

More urgent.

"Not real, not real." She repeated the mantra she had not said in years, the mantra her therapists insisted she say when the dreams came.

Rebecca turned on the bathroom light, winced in the bright lights, waiting for her eyes to adjust.

Finally, she opened her eyes to stare at the reflection in the mirror for several long moments, forcing herself to really look at her reflection. She knew a moment of disappointment, for it was only her reflection looking back from all the large mirrors.

Only a dream.

"Dragon's are not real." She said aloud with conviction. To admit otherwise was to give into the madness again and all the trouble that would bring with it.

She couldn't go through all of that madness again.

No.

Never again.

She sighed, leaned against the vanity to hold her up, stared intently at her double on the other side of the glass.

Unbidden memories surfaced. She couldn't remember when she first dreamed of dragons, seemingly had always dreamed of them since earliest childhood, but over time the dreams became brighter, more real, eventually consuming her.

While other girls on the playground of that age idolized horses, fantasizing their strength, their free spirit, Rebecca revered dragons. More than anything, Rebecca wanted to be a dragon, with their strength, the ability to fly, inspiring fear and respect. The other kids made fun of her as she pretended to be soaring around the playground at recess. There were always knights in shining armor on the playground willing to slay her.

Dragons are not real, the others would taunt her mercilessly.

Rebecca knew that. But deep down Rebecca wanted to believe, wanted to believe that dragons were real, had always been real, driven into hiding by man. As she grew older, she learned that in the past people would find fossils of dinosaurs and believe them to be that of dragons that only recently died. All cultures had legends of dragons, of great and mythical beasts. Some dragons were wise, others fearsome, and some just an agent of chaos, but where ever they were, they were remembered, venerated, and even worshipped.

As a child, her dreams, her fantasies were of dragons. And not just any dragon, but the dragons of medieval Europe, the dragons of fable. Huge, fearsome beasts that devoured cattle and men with equal indifference. Evil beasts that laired in caves, using maidens to bait the brave knight intent on rescuing the fair damsel. The fearsome dragons one would see in movies.

In her youth, the walls of her room were adorned with images of dragons, the shelves filled with dozens of books, all dragon related. She took art lessons simply to learn how to draw and sculpt dragons. Even tried to get a tattoo of a dragon when she was still a minor.

Every Halloween Rebecca would dress as a dragon, pretending to fly from house to house seeking the treasure known as candy, yet in her imagination she knew the candy to be tribute from frightened villagers so that she would not burn the village and kill all of the livestock.

When she grew into puberty, her dreams, her desires took a different, darker turn. It wasn't enough to simply to become a dragon, she wanted to have sex as a dragon. She researched all she could on the anatomy of dragons, and found little information. Seemed that no writer wanted to address the physiology of a mythical creature, and what little she did find was incomplete, or contradictory. So it was left to Rebecca to imagine what sex between dragons was like.

At first she imagined that dragons were like Bald Eagles. The great raptors only had sex while in flight, locking their talons together as they plunged downwards from a great height. If they couldn't finish in time, they fell to their doom.

Very dramatic idea, but as she would learn from a nature documentary, not based in truth. Bald Eagles only locked talons while courting, or in battle, never sex. The show explained in a rather anticlimactic fashion, that one eagle would mount the other as most animals did, from behind, while safely on the ground.

Rebecca was disappointed to learn that. She rather liked the idea of the dangerous mating ritual. Even so, it still left the matter of what the dragon's reproductive organs actually looked like. She was quick to dismiss the genitalia of lizards and snakes. Dragons were not related to snakes or lizards. Dragons were as gods compared to those puny reptiles and their deformed hemipenis, and deserved equally god like genitalia. A male dragon would have a beautiful penis. Not a human penis of course, as that would be ridiculous.

Rebecca used her skills as a sculptor in an attempt to create the perfect likeness of what an erect dragon cock would be like, but could never capture the true magnificence of such a thing.

Then at a party, Rebecca saw a porno movie of a woman having sex with a stallion. It was a revelation. The others thought her strange as she rewound the scene again and again, capturing every minute detail in her mind. It was the moment she realized why her modeled cocks never looked right. The dragon cocks she created were far too small.

Taking inspiration from that video, Rebecca spent months sculpting the ideal dragon penis, hiding it from even her family and closest friends. No one could know of this fantasy she had. She saved all of her money, buying the supplies she would need, and when the moment was right, she cast the cock in silicone and latex, making it extremely life like.

But Rebecca was only a mere human, and young at that, and there was no way she could actually fit such a large thing in her.

Not to say she didn't try.

And that attempt led to surgery and a stay at the hospital, and years of counseling.

Brushing the old memories aside, Rebecca went to open the medicine cabinet, she caught a reflection of something dark in the mirror. Startled, she spun to find herself alone. Spooked, she studied the reflection in the mirror, trying to determine just what she had seen.

Nothing.

Just her imagination.

Quickly she downed several of the gel capsules followed by a glass of water. It had been quite some time since she had need of these pills. Hopefully she wouldn't have that dream again this night.

God how she wished Ryan was here! She would not need such things if only he was home.

As she waited for the pills to take effect, she opened the sliding glass doors to the balcony of the apartment and stepped into the cool night air.

It was quiet.

She gazed to the distant horizon, wondering why the dream returned after all this time

"Dragons are not real." She said aloud.

She was cured of such nonsense, the mind of a troubled youth long behind her. The therapists explained the dreams came about because of her insecurity, of being abandoned by her father when she was young. She identified with the dragon only because her father had a tattoo of a dragon on his shoulder. And she wanted her father to come back, to take her away, to escape her alcoholic mother. It had taken years of therapy to see the truth, to rid herself of those insecurities.

Those dreams went by the wayside, and she was finally convinced that what she experienced was nothing more than a fantasy, a way to cope. Now she was older, wiser. She had a rewarding and well paying job, a handsome fiancé that worshipped the ground she walked on, and many friends and acquaintances.

She had everything anyone could possibly hope to have.

So why was she unhappy with how her life turned out?

She turned, to see the moon, her elbow hitting one of the potted plants over the railing. Then came the sound of it crashing below. Curious Rebecca leaned over the railing to see what it could have landed on. She doubted she would see anything as she was six stories up. Somewhere near the trash bins she thought.

She heard a noise, a soft whooshing sound, and before she could turn, something hard slammed into her back and then darkness enveloped her.

Rebecca woke with a small scream. She sat up, to find herself far from her apartment. She was in a cave, illuminated by a small fire nearby.

She was naked, but did not feel cold.

"I'm dreaming." She said understanding what was happening. But she knew she was dreaming.

"A lucid dream." She stated, remembering reading of such things once. In a lucid dream, the dreamer knew that they were dreaming, and could take control of the dream.

The only way to be sure was to look at her hands, something that few people ever managed to do in a dream.

Her hands were younger, soft, the hands of one that knew not of a hard life.

"Lucid dream." Rebecca smiled.

Then she heard something in the darkness behind her. Great claws rending solid rock, echoing oddly in the cavern. She turned to see massive eyes peering at her from the stygian depths of the cave.

She stared, wondering what her dream was doing. She was aware the eyes belonged to a form. Absolutely coal black, the beast pulled itself from the curtains of darkness and into the light of the small fire. Light glinted on black obsidian scales, great wings folded along its length shuddered, as the beast shook its mass. Jaws parted to reveal massive rows of steely teeth, and a great forked tongue darted from its mouth, tasting the air. But it was the eyes that ensnared Rebecca, the eyes of something that could not be.

It was a dragon.

She slowly stood up, awed by the magnificence of the beast.

All those years of therapy were undone at that moment. She was once more the child that idolized dragons, especially this one.

The dragon from the dreams of her youth.

Her dragon.

The dragon that was her friend as a child, and eventual fantasy lover.

It was much larger than she remembered, towering over her now.

She felt no fear in its presence.

She could never fear this one.

She grinned suddenly, a sense of well being flooding her senses.

She was at least complete, whole once more.

The dream of old had been renewed.

This is what her life was missing, why she was so unhappy with her lot in life. Only here, in this dream had she known such pure joy, such happiness. The therapists could not know, could never know of the joy she found in the presence of this magnificent beast, dream or not.

If this dream was about the dragon, then that meant, she too was a dragon.

Quickly she looked to herself, holding her arms out willing herself to become a dragon.

Yet she remained as she was.

"I have a lot to learn about lucid dreaming." Rebecca said aloud, looking back at the dragon.

As dragons went, it was a magnificent beast, the very dragon she fantasized about as a child. Huge, scaly, with large leathery wings, a great many horns on its rough sculpted head. In the European style. Like a giant lizard with wings, but oh so much different! The dragon she had drawn and sculpted repeatedly, each attempt coming closer to what she saw in her dreams.

It was watching her expectantly, its gaze focused intently on her every move. It seemed confused by her.

Fearlessly she went up to touch it, an old friend from childhood. Her fingers caressed its hard scaly skin. Its texture was reminiscent of an alligator she got to touch at a sideshow once. The dragon seemed to find her touch ticklish, its skin shivering once, and this made her smile. She had to reach as high as she could to touch its neck, and she could feel the warmth of its skin, the beat of its heart.

"I've missed you." She whispered, her words echoing into the darkness.

The dragon bore her touch stoically, its gaze steady and unflinching. Rebecca walked around the beast, always touching.

"What a marvelous dream." She thought. The pills she took must have been well past the expiration date as they had most certainly failed, or they were giving her the most vivid dream ever. She wondered if she would be able to recall the details of this dream in the morning

She certainly hoped so.

Once more in front of the dragon, she looked up into its eyes, felt an almost forgotten thrill suffuse her.

Fuck the therapists and their derived daddy issues they sought to label her with.

No, this was pure unadulterated joy, happiness.

"What a dream." She repeated, giddy with excitement.

The dragon shifted its weight slightly, sitting upon the hard ground. It was then she saw something she was long curious of.

The dragon had genitalia, just as she knew it would.

Rebecca sighed, wishing she could convince her dreaming self to become a female dragon so she could see just how big she could get that cock to be.

Then she had a thought.

"Since this is a dream, why do I need to be a female dragon?" She rationalized.

Flashing the watching dragon a grin, she slipped beneath him, finding her way to his most sensitive areas. It was, as she imagined, much like most mammals, protected by a sheath when it was flaccid, as it was now. She crouched, considering how to get it free of its hiding place. She touched the sheath, and the dragon shifted its weight, ticklish to her touch.

For a dream, it was very realistic, she noted.

She wondered what she should do next.

She stroked the sheath gently, and the dragon again squirmed, forcing Rebecca to duck as the dragon's mass pressed down upon her. She smacked its abdomen and the dragon rose, finding a comfortable position for the both of them.

"That's better." Rebecca said, taking the sheath in both hands and began to stroke it. It was somewhat like stroking a rubber inner tube she thought. The penis was well protected.

It took a moment, but Rebecca was rewarded as the dragon's penis began to make an appearance. Both the cock and sheathe seemed to swell in size.

Encouraged, Rebecca continued her ministrations, and she watched as the penis turned into a cock and continued to grow in size.

It looked exactly like the one she sculpted so long ago.

The dragon growled, the sound of rocks grinding, but did not shy away from her touch.

Rebecca was getting excited as well, her heart racing.

"God, I hope I don't wake up now." She said aloud, wondering if anyone wrote about giving a dragon a hand job. She wondered briefly how horse breeders managed to milk their stallions. She remembered the film she saw, but there was no way she could take what was in her hands inside her.

It was shaped much like a horse's cock, only of dark gray and much larger, and it continued to grow.

"Beautiful." She murmured, absolutely enchanted with what her efforts produced. The details she crafted were exact, the fishlike scales so much softer, the pulse of blood through veins.

She placed both of her hands around the shaft, just under its head and began to stroke that column of pleasure. It was weird, and thrilling at the same time, to feel that hardening organ, so soft, and slick.

The dragon growled softly, its weight shifting again.

Rebecca knelt before it, her hands fully stroking the shaft as it continued to grow. She was surprised it responded much as a human male would. And it continued to grow in length and girth.

Finally she knew the length of a fully erect dragon cock to be about five feet in length, exactly as she imagined it to be as a young girl. It was taking a lot of effort to massage it.

With a broad smile, Rebecca clutched it, lay back on the ground, unsurprised to find the softest of ground beneath her. She now lay in a shallow depression layered with blankets. The dragon lowered its stance, until it crouched, its ponderous weight nearly fully upon her. Only the depression kept her from being crushed. Sealed in that small depression, Rebecca's attention was devoted solely to that great dragon cock. Rebecca wrapped her body around that shaft, holding it tightly. Her bare feet found their way beyond the sheath to the dragon's glans, and this she massaged with her feet.

The dragon's cock was longer than that of her body, and she couldn't get enough of it. The dragon started to thrust slowly, sliding in her arms, careful not to crush her. Rebecca gave a coo of laughter, approving of this new sensation. She thrust her hips upwards resting her clitoris against the merest fraction of that cock, and she luxuriated as the strokes slid upon her own pleasure as well.

"Oh god." Rebecca moaned, very much aroused now.

All of her childhood fantasies were coming to pass, but as a human!

"Oh god, oh god! Please don't wake up." She told herself, fearing she would wake and lose this moment forever.

She clutched the cock so tightly then when the dragon shifted positions, she rose with him, clinging tightly, a rush of cool air whispering beneath her. She nuzzled his cock, kissing at it's head.

Rebecca prayed it would never end, the sensations the beast invoked unrivaled. Wave after wave of mounting pleasure lashed at her, heightening her desire with every thrust.

She felt the dragon's body grow tense, muscles becoming coiled metal. She knew from her experience with men that the Dragon was going to cum, and the thought pleased her. For years she struggled to get the dragon to orgasm in her dreams, and never once managed to. She could feel her own orgasm welling from within her.

Then with an ear shattering roar, the dragon spent its load like a firehose unleashed, spraying its love into the depression in which she lay. Like the sudden splashdown from a waterslide, Rebecca found herself immersed in dragon cum. The sudden heat only intensified her own orgasm, giving her the most soul drenching pleasure she had ever known, either dreaming or awake. No man had ever incited such passion, such ecstasy within her.