Rebecca Embraces Change Pt. 03

Story Info
She Gets What She Wants. All She Can Handle.
5.2k words
3.67
5.5k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Part 2.

'Hey, James.'

'Hmm. Yeah, um, hi.'

'Looked like you were off somewhere.'

'Just thinking.'

'Anything serious?'

'Yeah. Serious, but private, for now. How're you feeling?'

'Good. Riding on an alcoholic high. I'll be taking a cab home.'

'If you like, stay the night. We've got nothing on. Then you can take me to our car and head home in the afternoon, after you've sobered up.'

He's standing beside me at the bar, naked. I couldn't help but notice his slim frame. He was built like an Olympic swimmer. Tall, slim, muscular and a belly close to a six-pack. The kind of body most women would dream of, and, probably, most gay men.

'Brad, I glad to see you're comfortable, but could you a least put on your briefs!'

'Oh fuck, I'm sorry. Not very polite.'

'That's okay. You're not likely to have them on for very long.'

As he lifted his legs and pulled his briefs on, he said, 'Really! I thought maybe Candy was tired out.'

'She is. That was one hell of a climax you gave her, or rather, two. Hmph, maybe three. You drained her batteries, but I suspect she'll be back down soon, and raring to go!'

'Awesome! I.. I mean--'

'It's okay, Brad. Shit! Don't feel guilty!'

'It's... just awkward... that's all. When she's here, and we're doing stuff, I don't even think about you!'

'Good! That's what I want!'

'But when it's just you and me... I dunno...'

'Look, I know she wants you. I know you want her. But her pleasure is what I want. Give it to her, and you and I will be fine.

One thing though. You asked me what I was thinking about. I want to help her get rid of her guilt.'

'Guilt?'

'It's hidden well, but it's there, deep down.'

'So, what do you want?'

'When she comes down, she's gonna come onto you, without a doubt. I'm gonna let her do her thing, and you do yours, but I'm gonna start saying things, encouraging her. I may even tell you to fuck her harder. Tell you both what I want to see. I figure if I'm cheering her on, she won't feel as guilty or remorseful.'

'Fine with me. I don't wanna use the word, "weird", but--'

Let's call it, "crazy"! After a while, you won't think so. You're having a good time, aren't you?'

'Fuck yeah! She's amazing! How'd a guy your age score such a young, sexy babe like her?'

That statement made me proud. Becky and I were only a year apart in age. Having this young guy thinking she was much younger, was fantastic. I hope he'll tell her.

'Lucky, I guess. Make sure you tell her that. It'll drive her self-esteem through the roof. And, that's always good!'

After talking for another fifteen minutes, she came down the stairs. She looked refreshed and clean from a shower. Her hair was a bit damp and combed back, but she took time to freshen her make-up. Wearing her blue satin robe that did little to hide her shape, she walked to the bar and set two lemons down.

'Guess what I want?'

'Besides more sex... I'm thinking tequila shots.'

'Right! First time! I feel sexy, hot and horny and a coupla shots will help even more!'

After slicing the lemons, I poured three shots.

Brad grabbed his glass and made a toast, 'To Candy!'

We pounded those shots back and I poured three more, raising my glass, 'To my young, incredibly sexy Hotwife!'

We both looked at her, and she smiled a satisfied smile before downing her shot, quickly followed by us.

Pouring three more, I looked at her, 'Your turn to toast, beautiful.'

She paused for a second, looked at me, and raising her glass said, 'To my sexy, wonderful, understanding husband and...' Turning to Brad, continued, '... new lovers!'

When we were done, I knew we could all feel the heat from the liquor as much as I did. I slipped behind her, held her close and kissed her neck while running my hands over her satin clad body. I could feel something underneath the robe. She looked at me and grinned,

'Just something different...'

'Can't wait!'

'You okay, baby?'

'Just fine, Candy. You know I love watching you get off. You're just so damn sexy!

My hands had drifted up and settled on her breasts, and tracing my fingers around her nipples, I whispered in her ear,

'I loved it when you gave him a blow job in the restaurant..'

'Oh yeah?'

'Yeah! You were so bad... so slutty... but I couldn't see you. I'll bet he's got another load ready.'

'Is that what you want?'

'Yeah... I wanna watch you.'

She turned toward me, wrapping her arm around my back. Looking between me and Brad, she whispered, just loud enough for him to hear,

'You wanna watch me suck his big, hard cock?'

'Fuck yeah... you look so sexy, sucking cock!'

'You wanna watch me make him cum?'

'Yeah.'

'You wanna see him shoot his hot load all over me?'

'I wanna see my Hotwife slut suck him dry!'

'Mmmmm, I dunno... you sure?'

I started to laugh. I knew she was teasing me. She knew exactly what I wanted to see, and I knew she was going to do it.

'Come with me, Candy.'

We walked over to the sitting area and Brad followed. He stood by the sofa and I turned Candy to face him. Running my hands up her sides, I pulled the sash loose and slid the robe off and down to the floor, revealing a red satin corset. From just under her breasts, to the curve of her hips, it added a little tease to her appearance.

Brad gasped, 'Holy Fuck! That's hot!'

Candy smiled, and he was practically drooling. I grabbed the camera and settled into the loveseat which sat at a 90-degree angle to the sofa. I had a perfect view.

She moved to him and kissed him passionately as she rubbed his cock through his briefs.

'Well, Brad... remember when I sucked your cock after our dance? Now... I'm gonna finish the job... just stand right there...'

He took a deep breath as she lowered herself, dragging her nails along his tight torso.

With soft jazz playing in the background, I stared through the lens of the camera, waiting for her performance.

Kneeling now, she held his hips and rubbed her face against his briefs, teasing his swollen cock. He was breathing heavier now and his cock was straining for release.

She was going to tease it, and him. Looking up to him, she stroked the shaft through the material,

'Mmmmm... you've got a beautiful cock, Brad... and it's really getting hard... I love big... hard... cocks.... and yours... is--'

She put her lips on it and squeezed and sucked, wetting the material 'til it was soaked through, 'Mmmmmm... mmmmm....'

All along, she kept glancing toward me, smiling at the camera, knowing full well we'd be watching it later.

She started slowly pulling his briefs down by the legs, looking my way, anticipating his cock hitting her face, 'Time to set him free!'

Finally, the tip of his cock broke free, slapping her cheek, prompting a groan of relief from him, 'God, Candy! You're such a cock teaser!'

'Teasing makes a bigger load! And... I want a big load!'

Looking him in the eye, she stroked him, and teased him,

'You like James' Hotwife?'

'God, yes!'

'You like my tits?'

'Uh huh!'

'My pussy?'

'Hell yeah!'

'You wanna fuck me, don'tcha?'

'Yeah, I do! So Bad!'

'Don't you like what I'm doing?'

'Of course, I didn't mean--'

'Doesn't matter... I'm gonna suck you off... so James can watch!'

And she did! She took him deep into her mouth, her nose against his pubes, then drawing back slowly 'til it popped free. Then she'd capture it again and repeat. He was moaning and moved to sit back on the sofa,

'Don't you dare sit!', she said, holding his rod in her hand. 'You stand there! And take it like a man!'

He looked at her with surprise, seeing she wanted control total control.

'Look at me! Watch a Hotwife suck and play with your cock!'

He watched intently, as she slapped her face, cheeks, and tongue with his throbbing shaft. Then she'd drag her tongue along the length before plunging deep into her hungry mouth, once again. Several minutes went by with her repeating his torture. When she sensed he was close, she'd clamp her fist around the base and say,

'Oh no, you don't! Not yet, big boy!'

I almost felt sorry for him. Then I gave my head a shake! He was getting the best cock sucking he'd ever had. She was really working him. Her lustful desires had been set loose, once again, and he was the lucky recipient.

Looking at me again, she noticed I'd freed my cock. Between teasing his cock with her tongue, she spoke, 'You like watching me... don'tcha.... playing and sucking cock...'

'You look so fucking sexy, right now!'

'I feel like such a slut! And I love the feeling! You just keep watching and filming... it'll be a great video!'

Fifteen minutes had passed since she'd dropped to her knees, playing, teasing, tempting and prolonging his release, and her reward.

Sucking him steadily now, she was ready. Her drool was dripping from his shaft and her chin. Dripping on her tits and thighs. Her face was flushed red; she'd worked hard for this. Stroking him now, she looked up,

'Ohhh!' he moaned.

'Yeah?'

'Please!'

She yelled at him, 'Let it go! Cum for me!'

'Ahhhhhhhh FUCK!'

I'd only seen cumshots like it, in porn! He amazed even himself, although his eyes were clenched shut for most of it.

The first stream was intense, hitting her cheek with incredible force and splashing everywhere. The second hit her forehead and hair, leaving a huge glob on top of her head. As she managed to direct a third and fourth stream into her mouth, the force caused her to cough a bit. Then she held his cock against her lips as it twitched and oozed more spunk on her face. She pushed the accumulated cum from her mouth, letting slide down past her chin, to dribble down over her tits.

'Oooooo..good job, lover! That's a nice big load! Feel better?'

'Ahhh... crazy!'

He had trouble standing and she couldn't hold him anymore, he slumped back onto the sofa.

'Look what you've done, Brad!'

'What?', he was dazed, still catching his breath.

'You got cum... all over me!'

'Ohh... all your fault!'

'You did good, Brad! Very naughty! Did you get that on video, baby?'

'Every delicious minute!'

With cum dripping down, she got up and went to the mirrored doors by the bar,

'Hmmm. I look like a cumslut, don't I?'

'Do you like it?'

'Yeah... I guess I do. Those porn babes got nothin' on me!'

'Nothin' at all!'

She walked back and sat on the coffee table. The cum on her face was thick and jelly-like. She looked over at Brad, who finally seemed back to normal, and started scooping cum off her face, easing it into her mouth, then licking her fingers clean.

'You know... there was a time... I didn't like cum on my face. I didn't even like the taste. But... now... mmmmm... I do.'

Using her fingers, she got the most of it off her skin; and what she didn't put in her mouth, she rubbed into her skin. She used her fingers to smooth the glob in her hair like hair gel. Part of her corset was wet, so she unbuttoned it and dropped it on the floor.

Getting down on her knees, she made a show of crawling over to Brad: A cougar on the prowl.

He was relaxed and watched her approach: his cock laid dormant.

Rising up between his thighs, she rested her arms on his thighs, lowered her head and tongued his cock back to life.

'Mmmmm... that's better! She bobbed her head as she sucked.

Once he was hard enough, she laid back on the sofa with her legs spread wide,

'I need a cock! I need to be fucked! I need it now! I want to fuck 'til I can't fuck anymore!'

God, she looked sexy! Sensuous, ready and demanding!

Brad kneeled between her thighs, and lifted them slightly. He rubbed his cock along her inner thigh, teasing.

'Fuck me!'

'Oh. I will!'

Maintaining control, he placed his cock between her pussy lips.

'What're you doing? Fuck me!'

'I will!'

'Fuck me, now! Stop fucking around!'

'Oooo. Little Hotwife's kinda demanding, isn't she?'

'You fucker! Fuck me!

'You wanna fuck?'

'Bastard!'

'Beg for it, slut!'

'No!'

'I'll just tease you!'

She was starting to show her frustration, grabbing his waist to pull him into her,

'Oh, com' on! I was good to you, wasn't I!'

'Very good!'

'So, fuck me!'

'Beg!'

She was panting now, 'Give that beautiful cock! Fuck me with it!'

'Beg!'

'Jesus. Okay, please... fuck me.'

'Not good enough!'

'Oh, God! Please, Brad! Please fuck me with your huge, fat cock!'

'How bad do you want it!'

'I've been waiting all day for this! Right now, I want it more than anything.'

She was almost in tears,

'Please, Brad, I need this...I.. I've wanted to fuck you... since we kissed this morning... I got myself off when I got home... thinking about you... fucking me....please... please...'

He eased his shaft in slightly.

'Oh, you tease! Ram it! Shove it in hard! Make me scream! Fuck my Hotwife cunt!'

I used the remote to cue the song, Sledgehammer. It seemed appropriate.

As the music started, I raised the volume, and Brad started fucking. He slowly pushed his cock inside her, 'Oh.... God yes.... Oooo... Yessss.... oh yeahhh!'

When he bottomed out, she quickly inhaled, 'Oh, Fuck! Yes!'

He slowly started to thrust and she continued to moan and utter profanities, 'Yeah Brad! Fuck my married cunt! God! It's so good! Fuck it! Fuck me harder! Harder! Deeper! FUCK! YESSSS!'

The beat and words of the song seemed to inspire him; Fuel his lust! Sledgehammer!

He had her pinned to the sofa, but he wanted more! Lifting her up, he carried her, still impaled on his cock, her arms around his neck, still fucking her as they moved! He laid her down on the floor with her legs over his shoulders, and started banging her hard! He was suspended over her with his cock vigorously pounding her cunt; The sounds of wet flesh smacking could be heard over the music!

She was grunting incoherently, scratching his back with her nails as she approached her climax.

'Unnnggh! Unngh! Unngh! Fuucck! OH! OH FUCK! FUCK MEEEEEE! YES! YES! YESSSS!'

Her climax was powerful! Her whole body tensed and she dug her nails into his back. She squirted a copious amount of her juices between their sweating bodies as he kept pounding away. He wasn't even close to a climax, after the blow job, and that's what she wanted.

'OH GOD! Ohhhh! Holy fuck! JESUS! DON'T! DONT STOP! That's it! Fuck my married cunt! Yesssss.... ohhhhh yesssss!'

'You like fucking, doncha! Like my cock! Tell me!'

'I love to fuck! I love getting fucked by your cock! Your Big, Fucking, Hard COCK!

'Yeahhh, you're a good slut! You're a cock slut!

'Yes! Yes! I'm a slut for cock. Your cock! Fuck Me!'

She held him tight as he lifted her again, laying her down in front of me on the coffee table.

'On your hands and knees slut!'

She managed to lift her shoulders as he raised her hips.

'Now! Look at your husband, Hotwife! Look at him while I screw you from behind!'

She raised her eyes to mine as he entered her with one full thrust, pushing her forward. Her eyes went wide and she gasped, looking at me with lustful pleasure.

'He's fucking me good... baby! So... fucking... good! You like it... baby?'

I stood and walked around them, filming her being fucked from all angles, 'I Love it! Your so fucking hot! Fuck her harder, Brad! Fuck her deep! '

'You love it.... when I... fuck guys... don't you!'

'I love watching you pleasured! And Brad's doing a good job!'

'Yesss... soo good... unngh...unnngh.... AAaWWWWW FUCKK!'

She came again! Squirted again! And Brad finally stopped, panting like a long-distance runner, releasing his hold on her hips and kneeling down on the floor. Candy spread out on the table, breathing heavily as she recovered.

'Jesus, James... she... she is one hot woman. She can take it! She wore me out!'

I stripped, moved over behind her, and said, 'Switch with me, sit in front of her.'

As he flopped down on the loveseat, I lifted up on her knees, and slid into her soaked pussy effortlessly. It was so squishy and hot, but her muscles clenched my cock tightly.

She let out a breathless moan,

'Ahhhh...Ooooo yeahhh!'

'Like that, Candy?'

'Fuck yeahh, you know I do... I love... you... Fuckin' Me!'

I was so fucking horny, I knew I wouldn't last long, so I tried hard to maintain control. I fucked her slow and deep, relishing every moment. My hands gripped her ass cheeks gently as she rocked back onto my cock.

'Your ass looks so sexy, baby!'

'Mmmmm...Mmmmmm.'

'I must be mad to share it...'

'You're very... generous... Mmmmm...'

'I love the look on their faces, the pleasure you give them!'

'Mmmmm..'

'I love the look of lust in your eyes!'

'Fuck me, baby... this is for you... no one else now...'

I couldn't help myself. Looking at her ass, with my shaft sliding in and out, like a well-lubed piston on a machine. Knowing full well that her lovers had enjoyed the same view, I grabbed her more forcefully and picked up my pace. Slamming into her now, her ass cheeks jiggled and she grunted with every thrust, as I worked to reclaim her pussy. Her married, Hotwife, slutty, cunt!

Her hands were gripping the table edge tightly now, as she reacted to my frenzied thrusting.

'Oh, Fuck, baby... Fuck me... Harder, baby! Harder! Give it to me! Fuck your Hotwife... HARD! AAAAWWWW FUCK! YES!'

She came with a gush, her juices wetting my cock and balls; the scent continuing to fill the room, again!

And now, although I resist the concept, I felt a sense of possession. She was "mine". My wife, my woman, my slut, my Hotwife! I share her, because I want to. To please both her and I. I have no regrets, as long as she's pleasured, and I protect her.

These feelings were present, but not consciously. At the moment, I was fucking the hell out of her. She'd had a climax, but was searching for another.

She rode through the first one and I kept going, surprising both of us. The look on Brad's face was priceless, as if he realized she wasn't his. That I had her now. And I loved it.

I reached around her, grabbed her tits and pulled her back up next to me, hissing in her ear,

'Come again for me, Candy! I know you've got more! Fuck my cock! Come on it!'

'Jesus, Baby! You fuck me so good! I.. I.. AWWW JESUS! AAWWW FUCKKKK!

I felt the flow again, warming my cock and triggering my climax. I held her shoulders and felt my cock pulsate repeatedly, delivering several bursts of cum deep inside her.

'Oooo baby.... I love it when it throbs in me! You fuck me so good!'

'You are the best, Candy! Hot and sexy! And I love you for it!'

Catching my breath, I let her back down on the table. She rested on her elbows for a minute, then lifted her head and looked forward at Brad,

'Well? You just gonna sit there? Or give me that cock again!'

I held her hips, with my cock still buried inside her and watched him stand and offer his cock.

'That's it... closer stud... '

She pushed back into me, he stepped closer, and she lunged forward, but he was too quick, stepping back away from her.

'You want my cock, Candy?'

'Mmmmmm... I sure do! Bring it closer.'

He put his hand on top of her head while grabbing his cock with the other. Stepping to the side I watched him as he dragged his rigid tool across her face, smearing it with cum and precum.

'Stick your tongue out, slut! That's it... aawww yeah... you're a good little Hotwife!'

He slapped his cock on her tongue and against her cheek as she struggled to get it to her mouth.

'Give it to me! Let me suck it!'

'Beg for it, slut!'

'Please!'

'Tell me why... why should I?'

'Cause you love it... and I love it... and we.. we can make it... cum again'

'Do you love my cock?'

'Fuck yeahhh! Fuck my mouth!'

He put both hands on the sides of her face and slid his cock deep into her wanton mouth, and started to thrust.

12