Rebecca Runs Away

Story Info
Rebecca is Amish eighteen and about to learn life's cruel.
7.7k words
4.32
14.1k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rebecca. I now go by Becca. I was born and raised as a Christian in an Amish household and community in Ohio. I left home one early summer morning with a simple canvas tote bag. I was eighteen and naive to the ways of the world.

I was also a virgin, having never kissed a man or had any sexual contact. But all of that changed. I longed to see the world. But my parents had promised my hand in marriage to an older man in the community, almost twice my age.

This is not uncommon in our culture. When an older man with a farm and young ones lost a wife, he often chose a new wife from the community. These arrangements were often for the good of the families and community.

I did not want to be married to a man twice my age with kids that I knew from our small community school and gatherings. I knew girls who had been subjected to this life. They were raising kids that were not their own--the children of a man they didn't love.

All in the name of tradition and the church. I wasn't going to do it. I wanted to see the world. Meet a man I love and enjoy the life I never knew.

I left before first light, knowing Mom would soon be up to make breakfast, and Pop was out in the barn, milking the cows. We lived back on a private dirt road just off a state road that is often used by trucks to reach the interstate.

As I neared the road, I could see headlamps and hear the trucks rumbling towards me. I could see the bus shelter ahead. I made my way to it and opened my tote bag. I had two changes of clothes in it. I got them from a girl in school who I befriended before graduation. Her name is Cindy, and she was a bit wild. A true untamed spirit.

A truck passed by as I pulled out the various pieces of clothing. Blue jeans, a T-shirt, sneakers, underwear, and a bra. I took off my shoes and long socks, setting them aside. I removed my bloomers and felt the cool morning air against my bottom.

I felt strangely naughty, being out of my bedroom without my undergarments covering my lower body. I picked up the underwear she gave me and looked at it strangely. It was a triangular cut with only enough material to cover my vagina and the crack in my rear.

I considered putting my bloomers back on but realized they might be even more uncomfortable under close-fitting jeans. I thought I should wear these or nothing. Nothing was such a sinful and embarrassing thought, so I quickly slipped the garment over my feet, up my legs, and under my dress to cover what it would.

Next, I sat on the simple bench and slipped the jeans over my legs. I stood, pulled them up as far as they'd go, and snapped them. I then removed my cap and reached down for the hem of my blue dress.

Taking a deep breath, I pulled the garment up and over my head as quickly as possible. I could hear another truck rumbling down the road towards me. I shivered, both from the cool morning air and the naughty thrill of being almost naked from the waist up.

I removed my hand-sewn halter, which was a primitive bra. My nipples were hard as pebbles. I quickly grabbed the frilly bra and put it around my waist to hook it together, then slipped it up into position over my breasts.

It was such a strange feeling. I felt sinful but excited. My breasts were pushed up slightly and held firmly. I could hear a vehicle coming my way. I reached for the first t-shirt and quickly pulled it over my head to cover my breasts and my trim waist.

I thought, Now I look like an English person. Then I remembered that my long brown hair was still in a traditional bun. I reached up and back to remove the pin holding it up and ran my fingers through my hair to loosen it. I let it hang long and loose.

I felt strangely moist down below. I was sinful. I have broken so many of the rules of our way. I would be considered a harlot. I could hear another truck coming towards me, so I grabbed all of my things, pushed them into the sack, and hurried out to the road.

As the truck got closer, I stuck my thumb out, as I have seen so many do along the road. As the truck got closer, the driver hit his big horn, and I heard the brakes hiss and screech. I ran up to the side as he came to a stop and climbed up onto the step.

The door opened, and a hand reached out, grabbing mine and hoisting me up and into the truck. The man who hoisted me into the truck was big and handsome with a friendly smile. He introduced himself, saying, "I'm Ben, and this is my brother Tom." He motioned toward the driver.

I responded, "I'm Becca."

He had me perched on his lap, and I was a bit scared. Not frightful, but just not accustomed to being on a stranger's lap. He passed me a bottle of Pepsi, and I politely refused.

He smiled and said, "It's okay; have a sip."

I didn't want to be rude. I thought if I was, they'd dump me out on the road. I took the bottle from him with a timid smile and sipped the liquid. It had a strange taste and a slight burning as it went down.

Ben then said, "Take another swig."

I continued to sip the soda and then said, "This isn't like any soda I ever had before."

Ben smiled that big, broad smile and said, "It's my personal favorite, mixed with lightning."

I had had a few sips by now, and the burning wasn't bothering me. I said, "What is lightning?"

Ben and Tom laughed.

Ben then said, "Lightning, hootch, corn whiskey."

I sat quietly and thought, In the past hour, I have committed so many sins. I'm now drinking the devil's brew. I felt strangely relaxed, warm, and fuzzy as I finished the bottle. Ben produced two more bottles, giving me one for myself.

Not wanting to be offensive, I thanked him and continued sipping slowly, thinking if I did, I wouldn't get drunk. But I didn't know about the effects of the hooch on an empty stomach.

Ben continued talking, telling stories, and laughing, with me following along. I started feeling very comfortable and relaxed. After a while, I felt his hand on my shoulder. I stiffened a bit, but he kept his hand still and kept talking and joking. I was getting a bit woozy and laid my head on his shoulder.

He turned his head towards me and lightly kissed me on the lips. I felt like a love-struck child. He leaned in and continued kissing me as I slowly responded by allowing him to access my open mouth.

I had so many mixed emotions going through my mind. I felt fear, warmth, and desire, and my body felt like it was tingling. My vagina felt wet, as if I were having my monthly. I knew it wasn't, as I had gotten over that a few days ago.

Ben then suggested we get into the truck's sleeper, saying I'd be much more comfortable in there. I started to get up, but the moving of the truck and the effects of the hooch made me a bit wobbly.

Ben helped me into the back as he settled in with me. Again, he started kissing me, and my head was swooning as I responded in kind. He was slowly seducing me with his charm and determination.

He was caressing my back and arms, then my shirt-covered breasts. He took his time, and I was caught in his trap of seduction. He was nibbling my neck and telling me how pretty I was. This continued for what seemed like hours.

I was drunkenly loving the attention. He was gentle but firm. Demanding my affection in return without talking. He reached under the bottom of my t-shirt and started pulling it upward. I reached down, covered his big hand, and murmured, "We shouldn't."

He smiled with that big, toothy million-dollar smile and said, "Don't worry, We won't do anything you don't want to do. I was sweaty; I didn't realize he had the sleeper heat turned up. We continued kissing as he slowly and meticulously pushed his hand up under my shirt.

Little by little, he slowly continued to expose my bra as he inched the t-shirt up my torso. Soon his face was in my cleavage as I panted in desperation and lust. I felt his hand on my backside as he nuzzled my encased breasts.

I moaned and held on tightly. I could feel his fingers release my bra hooks as he came back up and resumed kissing me ever so feverishly. At that moment, I was his. I knew in the back of my mind that I was slipping into the devil's play. I didn't care; I was very excited and hot. I was sweating, and I let him remove my shirt and bra.

He then resumed kissing me as he fondled my bare breasts and rolled my turbid, hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. By now, I was panting with desire. He lowered his mouth to my breasts and proceeded to nibble, chew, and suck each of them.

My vagina was tingling as if there were a direct connection between my breast and it. I held his head tight to my bosom as I placed my leg over his and unconsciously pushed my crotch onto his leg, putting pressure on my vagina. Delicious pressure.

Ben cupped my bottom with his big hand and pushed my vagina into his thigh as he continued his assault on my breasts. He slowly brought his hand around and unsnapped my jeans. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so good. I felt alive, my body tingling as he kissed, petted, and mauled me.

I was hopelessly lost in his stimulating mauling of my young, inexperienced, untouched body. Little by little, he worked the jeans down over my bottom as he continued to assault my senses with his expert touch and kissing.

The jeans were now at my knees as he used his feet to push my sneakers off my feet, then hooked my jeans with his feet to push them down and off of me. I panicked a little, and Ben calmly reassured me that everything was fine as he continued to kiss and caress my body.

My head was swimming in a pool of emotion as I was being subducted. My Christian upbringing was telling me no, and my young, naive, inexperienced body was craving the attention Ben was giving it.

I was now totally naked from the waist up in the sleeper of a truck with a man I had only met a few hours ago. His hand was now inside my underwear, with his finger pushing into the slit of my vagina. The contact felt like electricity, with bolts of lightning coursing through me.

He expertly manipulated my sex until I was writhing in heated lust. He had me so hot and excited that I never realized he had succeeded in removing my underwear. I was half-dressed naked, with a half-dressed man lying next to me.

He kept up his demanding, firm, but gentle assault on me as he unsnaped his pants and worked them down his legs. I then realized he wasn't wearing any underwear as I felt his penis and testicles against my leg.

I thought his flesh was hot, the feeling searing into my inexperienced soul. He rolled over on top of me. As he did, I stiffened in fear. He calmly looked into my eyes, and seeing my fear, he asked me. "Are you a virgin?"

I must have turned crimson in my shame as I nodded my head with a tear in my eye. Ben kissed my mouth gently and said, I'll be gentle, Becca. Then he continued to kiss and fondle me as he moved his hips and torso gently in a circular motion, keeping pressure on my vagina as his penis slid up and down my vaginal furrow.

I never realized he was preparing his penis with my secretions to plunder my virginity. He kept this up until I subconsciously lifted my legs to trap him against me. That's when he made his move. As I lifted my legs, he pushed down, aligning his penis with my vagina, and viciously thrust upward as I grunted in pain at the tearing of my hymen.

He sunk his penis into me. Filling me. It felt like a hot iron rod was shoved into my vagina. The pain was sharp and swift. He stayed still with me as he kissed and fondled me. As the pain subsided, I felt a comfortable warmth. He started moving slowly, in and out, grinding his hair into mine as his pelvis contacted mine.

He ravished me like he had an insatiable hunger. He stirred up emotions I had never felt before. I felt like I knew him and loved him all my life. I felt shame, yet I felt excitement. I wrapped my legs around his torso to trap him inside of me as he thrust into my vagina like a bull.

I moaned and felt myself gush with warmth deep down inside as he kept thrusting into me. He kept up the assault on my sex as I moaned in ecstasy. It seemed like forever, but suddenly, he stiffened and groaned as his penis throbbed and jerked wildly inside of me. Then I felt a warmth spread deep inside as he relaxed and fell prone on top of me.

I fell asleep in the glow of blissful sex. I never heard the truck stop. I never saw Tom taking pictures of my naked body. He even took pictures of my swollen, wet sex.

Of course, I wouldn't find all this out until later.

Ben gently woke me up, telling me to get dressed and that we would go into the truck stop diner and get breakfast. I held the blanket over myself as I got dressed and then got out of the bunk.

Once inside the truck stop, I told Ben I needed to use the restroom room, and he suggested I might want to shower in the lady drivers' showers. I looked at him quizzically, and he smiled. Then he said, "They have showers for the drivers."

Then he asked if I had money for the showers. I shook my head, and he produced the three dollars for a shower and towel. I showered, and then as I was dressing, I realized my clean underwear was out in the truck, so I washed out the soiled underwear, wrung them out, and stuffed them in a plastic bag into my pocket.

I then joined Ben and Tom for dinner. We ate and chatted. They were very friendly, and they told me I could stay with them for the rest of the trip. They had about a thousand miles to go yet. I didn't realize how hungry I was.

After breakfast, we went out to the truck. This time, Ben drove as I was left to either lay in the bunk or sit on Tom's lap. Tom seemed nice enough, so I sat on his lap as Ben drove, and we all talked.

I found out they usually drove in shifts or changed drivers after food breaks. It was now afternoon, and my bottom was getting sore from sitting on his leg. I considered getting into the sleeper, but Tom nudged me and said he was going to get some sleep.

I got off his lap as he scooted out from under me, and then I sat in the seat. I sat there quietly as the scenery rolled by. I looked at Ben and thought at least I had lost my virginity to a handsome man not much older than myself.

Finally, I asked him his age. He told me he was twenty-four, which is only six years older. My father had promised me to marry a man more than twice my age, at forty years old. At the time, I thought running away was the answer to the problem.

Ben gave me another bottle of Pepsi mixed with hootch. This one tasted a bit stronger. I sipped it slowly as we rolled down a highway. I figured if I slowly sipped it, I wouldn't get too drunk on the concoction.

As the hours rode on, I drank the concoction and was feeling pretty relaxed. Not being used to wearing a store-bought bra, it was becoming uncomfortable, and I started trying to relieve that uncomfortable feeling by attempting to adjust it. The motion did not go unnoticed by Ben, who suggested that I remove it.

I felt embarrassed and replied that I couldn't be braless in front of two men. Ben laughed and reminded me that he had already seen all of my body and that Tom was sleeping. I thought about it for a few minutes and how I could get it off of me in the most modest way.

I asked Ben to respect my dignity and not look while I did so. He assured me that he would. As he reached the dashboard, he flipped a switch. I was naive. I didn't know about dash cams, and the truck had so many gadgets and switches.

So as he drove with his eyes to the road, I quickly pulled up my shirt and reached back to unsnap the uncomfortable garment. Not being used to such, I looked around and quickly pulled my shirt over my head, then slipped the bra straps down and twisted the bra on my torso so I could unsnap it.

Just as I reached for my t-shirt, Tom whistled and said, "Those tits are beautiful."

I felt the heat of shame and embarrassment creep up to my face and quickly pulled the t-shirt over my head to cover my breasts. I turned and glared at him, and sternly I said, "I asked you not to look.

Tom replied, "I was sleeping and woke up to see your big titties flopping in the air on full display, and I'm the bad guy."

I turned to the side window with tears in my eyes, as I was so ashamed. Here I am, in a truck with two mostly strangers for less than one day, and one took my virginity and another had just seen my breasts and was calling them titties.

As I looked down at my chest, I realized that they were firmly standing high and proud on my chest, even without the bra. I also noted that my protruding nipples were clearly defined under the thin t-shirt.

I felt embarrassed, ashamed, oddly excited, and wicked. The thought of such things made my vagina tingle.

Tom apologized and explained how he was waking up when I was disrobing. I thought about it and realized that I did not check to see if he was awake or if the heavy curtain was drawn. I inwardly shrugged as I accepted the blame for his seeing my nakedness.

I smiled a trembling, uncertain smile and said it was my fault. Tom grabbed a Pepsi and said, "Well then, let's put this behind us and have a drink." He took a big gulp of the concoction.

I also took a big sip of my bottle, feeling the concoction warm my throat and belly. Tom talked to Ben as I looked out the window. It was all job-related talk.

It was late afternoon now, and Ben stopped to get fuel, go to the restroom, and eat. We all got out of the truck and entered the diner. I felt very uncomfortable knowing that anyone who cared to look could see my unbound breasts jiggling around under the thin t-shirt.

Ben must have sensed my embarrassment and offered me his flannel shirt. I took it and put it on as he put his arm around my waist. Ben and I sat side by side, with Tom sitting across from us. Tom was a little older; I was guessing maybe late twenty-something. He was also very handsome. The brothers were similar in build and hair color.

Both had blue eyes and straw-colored hair. A handsome catch for any woman. As I drank, the concoction was working. My inhibitions were relaxing. Still, I caught a glance of Tom eying my breasts whenever he thought I wasn't looking.

After dinner, we all went to the restrooms and freshened up. I met the guys near the exit, and we walked out together and got into the truck, with Tom getting behind the wheel. Ben announced he was lying down, and I didn't want to sit in the cab with Tom trying to steal glances at my breasts.

I finished my spiked Pepsi and climbed into the bunk with Ben. I laid next to him with my back facing him, and he put his arm over my waist. I was dozing off when he pushed his hand up under my shirt and cupped one of my breasts.

His hand was warm. His grip is firm. He was very experienced as he rolled my protruding nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I moaned, as once again I felt warm, fuzzy, and comfortable.

Ben again seduced and disrobed me completely. It was so difficult, as I was only covered with a T-shirt and jeans. I had removed my undergarments earlier that day. When Ben realized I hadn't had underpants on, he whispered in my ear, "No underwear; I like that."

Now, for the second time in a single day, I am naked in the arms of a man. Ben knew how to get a woman excited. Soon, he was again mounting me as I wrapped my legs around his torso. Soon he had me panting and gushing. He got me so excited that I thought I peed myself.

I felt embarrassed and apologized as he hugged me, told me it was natural, and called it a climax. It meant that I enjoyed it. But I was still embarrassed. He kept rutting inside of me until he stiffened, and his penis once again jerked wildly inside of my vagina as he filled me with his warm seed.

He moved to the side and had one leg over me, along with one arm, as we both lay there in the aftermath. I felt safe in his arms. But little did I know. The events of the day were being video recorded by a number of cameras discreetly placed around the cab and in the bunk.

12