Rebecca's New Way to Play

Story Info
Rebecca Keatley and Maddie Moate explore new ways to play...
10k words
4.89
3.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction, and intended for entertainment purposes only. Similarities between people, scenarios, locations and events in this story and real life are entirely coincidental. This work is intended as a loving homage and intends to cause no offence.

- - -

"And that's a wrap for today!", the director's voice boomed, as Rebecca Keatley breathed a heavy sigh of relief. The slender brunette had been working in TV, making programmes for younger audiences, for over a decade now- but these days of filming back to back segments never got any easier. Stretching her arms over her head, she felt her face ache from putting on her trademark smile all day, and closing her eyes for a moment, she pictured stretching out on her bed for the evening back home.

Her rest only lasted for moments, as a chirpy voice chimed in behind her. "Nice work today, you were great! Still up for a few drinks?".

Rebecca turned to see her colleague, Maddie Moate, just as she slid in for a hug. Rebecca smiled again, and wrapped her arms around Maddie. Maddie was quite unlike Rebecca - slightly shorter than herself; Rebecca rested her chin on Maddie's blonde hair and hugged her tightly. As she did, she couldn't help feel a little jealousy rising in her heart, as she always did when working with her. Maddie was a good few years younger than her, and still carried that fiery energy of a college student. Rebecca reminded herself she was no slouch in that department - she had been nominated for 'hottest TV presenter' this year, which made her cheeks flush with pride when she reminded herself - but she couldn't help wistfully staring at Maddie every time they worked together.

"Sure thing babes", Rebecca replied in her smooth Welsh accent. Eyeing Maddie up and down, she continued. "You've got to tell me your secret - how did you get them to let you wear that?", pointing at Maddie's denim miniskirt. "Any time I show even a bit of leg they tell me it's not in line with the 'family values' we stand for!".

Maddie laughed, and pulled a pose with her hand on her hip. "The benefits of presenting behind a desk! Why do you think I wanted to be the science one? If the Dads at home only knew it was business up top, party below the waist..." Maddie teased as she wiggled her hips, showing off her toned ass. Rebecca stared, part amused, part jealous. Maddie stepped closer to Rebecca. "Plus, you've got to be joking - I've seen the comments you get online. Why do you think wardrobe always put you in those skintight jeans?". As she spoke, she paced past Rebecca and swung her hand to firmly but playfully smack Rebecca's pert behind. "We all know the viewers can't stop commenting on your bum!". Rebecca felt herself let out a giggle, and let her mind wander briefly as she shook her head, heading to the dressing room.

A few hours later, Rebecca found herself sat at Maddie's kitchen table, in her new town house, sipping at a glass of red wine.

"Sorry about tonight - I can't believe the bar was closed!"

"It's okay, I never felt like I fitted in at the Bijou club; it's not like the proper bars back in Wales." Rebecca joked. "I'm glad we escaped the usual leers and jeers for once!"

"Oh, fuck off!" Maddie quipped jokingly. Rebecca still felt strange hearing her colleague cursing, their day job being so toned down and safe. "You know you love it. I thought Welsh girls were meant to be the life of the party?"

"Well, screw you back miss Moate!" Rebecca laughed. "I saw you the other night - how many guys were grinding up against you by the end of the evening?"

Maddie blushed. "Why, I don't know what you mean!", she replied, winking.

Rebecca laughed again, and went to take another sip of her wine. As she did, she caught the glass on a plate, and knocked her wine over the table, spilling a deep red splash clean down her front. Her thin top clung to her toned stomach, and a splash of wine stained the front of her tight blue jeans.

"Shit!", she exclaimed. "Oh, I'm sorry... fuck, I can't believe I did that. Right on your new kitchen... sorry Maddie!"

Maddie smiled, reassuring her. "Hey, don't worry!" Swiftly mopping up the spill, Maddie eyed Rebecca up and down. "Look, I'll run upstairs, I think I've got some things that should fit you - take those off and throw them in the washer - it's just in the basement - down those stairs. Quick, before it stains."

Rebecca descended the marble stairs, casually admiring Maddie's impressive house. As she rounded the corner, she quickly found a huge washer and dryer; looking around to check she was alone, she swiftly pulled off her clothes. Standing in Maddie's laundry room, she was left in just her matching black bra and panty-briefs. After running her top under a tap, she opened the dryer door, and went to throw her clothes inside. As she did, a bundle of Maddie's clothes fell on the floor - on top of which was a tiny deep-red G-String, tangled with an equally alluring lacy red bra. Rebecca gulped as she picked up the garments and threw them in the wash, finding it hard to avoid imagining her colleague wearing the sexy outfit.

After filling the washer and turning it on, she hugged her arms around herself, with the sudden realisation she was still stood in just her underwear in Maddie's basement. Glancing up the stairs, she decided she would wait down here to avoid the embarrassment of walking around disrobed in someone else's house. The laundry room was warm, but had nowhere to sit, so the padded through barefoot to explore the rest of the basement. Through one door, she found a room filled with boxes of technology and gadgets - Maddie wasn't just a geek on screen, it seemed. Afraid of breaking something valuable, Rebecca backed out, and noticed another door, cracked ajar, to a room with a warm orange glow. Quietly pushing the door open, she stepped inside, and her jaw fell as she looked around.

The room in front of her was huge - clearly intended as a game room or bar area - but it appeared Maddie had altogether different plans for the space. In the centre of the room sat a table - about average height, but padded and clad in black leather. A sturdy looking cage sat underneath the table, and each corner was adorned with scary looking heavy metal rings. The walls around the room were equally shocking - every last square inch was taken up with racks and shelves, quite literally filled with every kind of sex toy imaginable. As she stood immobile, her eyes landed on whips, paddles, countless handcuffs and shackles, collars, dildos, plugs, and a huge number of terrifying looking implements she had never even imagined before, let alone seen in the flesh. On the final wall, to her right, she caught sight of herself in a huge floor to ceiling mirror; locking eyes with her reflection, she saw her blushing red cheeks, and her eyes widened at the sight of this room, with her stood in only her underwear, like a deer in the headlights.

In her mind, Rebecca told herself it was time to turn and leave, but something deep inside stopped her from doing so. Feeling her heart race, she took one tentative step forward, followed by another, and before she knew it, she was slowly pacing around the room, feeling the leather of the whips, the fleshy plastic of the dildos... eventually stopping at a heavy pair of handcuffs that looked unlike anything she had ever seen before. They were wide - at least 2 inches across, like they were cut from a tube - and had a strange, intricate looking catch. Turning them over in her hands, Rebecca was amazed at the weight of them - as huge and strong as they were, they were shockingly light.

"Titanium", came a gentle voice from behind her, which made Rebecca literally jump half a foot off the ground. "I had them fabricated especially. They're stronger than steel - but much lighter and better to wear. Handy if they're on for a few hours. Or days."

"Maddie! I'm so sorry, I just..." Rebecca began, mortified she had been caught here, with them in her hand.

Maddie smiled a warm smile. "Don't be, it's okay. You were curious, I get it. I'm sure though it's nothing you haven't seen before." Maddie stepped closer to Rebecca, and took the cuffs in her hands... but strangely didn't take them from her - instead helping turn them over so Rebecca could see in more detail.

"Oh, no, I... I never... I mean... Argh, Maddie, sorry, I should go."

Maddie cocked her head and raised an eyebrow. "Seriously? It's no stress. We're both adults here. I mean, just last week we were talking about how you miss the way Welsh boys only like it from behind."

"I was drunk!" Rebecca protested. "I just... oh god...". Her head dropped down, hiding her embarrassment.

Maddie stepped forward again, bumping shoulders with Rebecca. "Jesus, Bec. Lighten up. It's all just a bit of fun."

Rebecca felt her embarrassment subside a little, and as she looked up, she felt her heart racing, realising she was starting to feel something else rising in her. She felt herself flush, as she realised her nipples were so hard they were throbbing, and felt a familiar tingle between her legs. Was she getting turned on by this? Gulping, she just stared down at the cuffs in front of her. "So, you, do you use... um..."

"For me or others?" Maddie offered, helping Rebecca find her words. "A bit of both. You must get it, surely? We spend all day teaching and telling others about stuff, sometimes it's nice to just... turn off and let someone else be in control". Rebecca felt her heart race at this thought, as Maddie continued. "Of course, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit of a Domme though".

Rebecca looked up and locked eyes with Maddie, feeling the tension rise between them. "I've never tried that. Is it good?"

Maddie smiled, differently than before. She had a new look in her eyes that Rebecca had never seen on her beautiful colleague's face. Silently, Maddie took one of Rebecca's hands in her own, and slowly slid the shackle over her wrist. Closing it around her, Rebecca gasped as she heard a robust 'click'. Rebecca looked back up at Maddie's eyes again, as Maddie cocked her head again. "Trust me, it's okay", she spoke reassuringly. Maddie took her other hand, and placed it on Rebecca's shoulder, as she paced behind her. Rebecca looked over at the mirror to watch as Maddie faced her from behind, and gently pulled at her arms. "If you want to know what they feel like, the best way is like this". Rebecca felt herself let her arms swing behind her, and watched as Maddie gently placed the cuff on her other wrist, before a second click sealed her in place. Suddenly, Rebecca felt something she'd never felt before - a mix of fear with excitement, terror with... joy? Was she really enjoying this? She felt in this moment like she didn't even recognise herself - but somehow, it wasn't a bad feeling. It was beyond exciting. Maddie slid her hands slowly up Rebecca's arms, letting her fingertips slide up over her soft skin. Rebecca gasped, as Maddie walked round and returned to her front.

Maddie practically purred at the now bound Rebecca. "Do you see what I mean? It's like they're an agreement. A way to hand over control. Now, when you're like this, no matter what someone does, you just have to go with it". As she said this, she illustrated her point by running her fingers over Rebecca's toned stomach, her fingertips tickling and grazing her sides and torso. Rebecca bit her lip, and tried not to tremble, as she felt she couldn't take her eyes off Maddie's. Instinctively, she pulled at her arms to react to Maddie's touch, but the shackles held tight. Maddie noticed this and smiled. "Fun, hey?" Rebecca could only nod. The couple stood there for what felt like an eternity, until Maddie suddenly snapped back to reality. "Right, let me find the key, and we'll get you some clothes."

As Maddie turned and started slowly walking to a set of drawers in the corner of the room, Rebecca closed her eyes, gulping hard. What was this feeling? Staring at Maddie walking to the drawers, she felt her eyes run over Maddie's body - still wearing her short Miniskirt, it felt like it had hiked higher - Rebecca could swear she could almost see Maddie's cheeks peeking out below the hem of the fabric. Rebecca had never felt anything for another woman before, but now, in this moment - something was changing in her. Before she could let her mind wander any more, she felt herself say "Wait..."

Maddie stopped, and turned sowly to look at Rebecca, an eyebrow raised with a sly grin. "Hmm?"

"I... um..."

Maddie slowly walked back towards her. "Yes? You... what?"

"I want... oh...", Rebecca looked down again, feeling the embarrassment return.

Maddie was stood close in front of Rebecca, her face just inches away. In a quiet, smooth voice, Maddie asked. "You want to keep them on?"

Rebecca paused. Then, with a sigh... "Yes."

Maddie smiled a huge, devilish smile. "Do you mean what I think you mean?"

Rebecca looked up at Maddie with wide eyes, and with a trembling voice said "I think... I... oh god, what's happening? What are we doing Mads?"

Without hesitation, Maddie raised her hand, and stroked Rebecca's cheek... before letting her hand run down her neck, over her chest, and let her fingertips slide down, further down, to Rebecca's panties. Sliding her hands over the thin fabric, she gently pressed into the outline of Rebecca's pussy. "I think you know exactly what's happening, Bec. Do you want to play?"

"Yes, please", Rebecca said sheepishly, closing her eyes.

What happened next surprised her; Maddie stepped forward and kissed Rebecca gently on the lips. "Good. Let's play."

Maddie turned and walked slowly in front of Rebecca, looking behind her with a knowing grin still worn on her beautiful face. Rebecca eyed around the room as they approached the table in the centre of the room. Maddie stopped and turned, placing her hands on Rebecca's hips, to position her to her liking. "Wait here", she instructed, as she winked and walked quickly to one corner of the room. Rummaging around on a shelf, she returned with a firm leather blindfold. Rebecca's eyes widened, as Maddie motioned for her to lean forward. Placing the blindfold over Rebecca's eyes, Maddie spoke softly as she fastened it in place. "This is just for a moment, I want this to be a surprise".

Rebecca stood still as she listened carefully, feeling herself suddenly exposed and completely on edge for what would come next. She heard what sounded like heavy rollers, wheels of some kind - like Maddie was moving something around. It felt like hours to Rebecca as she waited patiently, before Maddie returned to her side.

"Okay, are you ready? Don't freak out". Maddie's words did nothing to quell Rebecca's racing heart as the blindfold was lifted from her eyes. Suddenly, the noises made sense, as Rebecca surveyed the room in front of her. Maddie had wheeled away the table, and replaced it with something even more scary looking - a pillory, like a set of stocks she had seen at old castles and historic re-enactments. Except these were made of beautiful polished red wood, and shined like they were an expensive piece of furniture. On one side of them, they had what looked like a small padded bar or ledge, with even more stocks near the floor.

Before she could ask any other questions, Maddie placed her hands on Rebecca's hips, and guided her to the side of the stockade. Rebecca watched as Maddie kneeled down, and placed her hands on Rebecca's ankle. Moving her foot forward, she slid it into position by a curved notch cut in the wood. Doing the same with her other foot, Rebecca felt herself stand with her legs spread well apart, her hip pressing against a soft padded bar in front of her. Maddie reached over and produced another piece of wood with matching notches. Sliding it into the contraption, Rebecca watched as her ankles were snugly caught in place, unable to be lifted out. Maddie reached to one side, and flipped a catch closed, before reaching to a nearby shelf and taking out a heavy looking padlock. As she locked the catch shut, Rebecca felt her heart race again - instinctively lifting her ankles, she felt how immobile her legs now were; she was unable to close her thighs even if she chose to. The fact the catch was now padlocked seemed to make the sensation feel even more heavy and 'real'. Maddie looked up with a smile, and ran her fingers up Rebecca's legs - Rebecca gasped as Maddie leant forward and slowly kissed her way up the back of her thighs, landing a kiss directly on her ass cheek, gently kissing through the fabric of her panties. She continued upwards, all the way up Rebecca's spine to her neck.

Now standing again, Maddie ran her hands over Rebecca's body, as Rebecca felt her reach down for the cuffs on her hands. Maddie fiddled with a key she had stashed in a tiny pocket in her skirt, before letting the cuffs off, allowing Rebeccas arms to be freed once more. "Don't worry", Maddie explained. "It's only for a moment. Now... let's take care of this shall we?". Maddie's hands reached round to Rebecca's front, and slowly slid over her small, firm breasts. Rebecca gasped as she felt this, letting out a small moan as she felt Maddie unclip the clasp at the front of her bra, before peeling it over her shoulders, tossing it to the corner of the room. Instinctively, Rebecca's hands cupped and hid her breasts, only for Maddie to slide her hands back up over her own. Rebecca felt Maddie lean in and gently kiss her neck again, which made her melt a little inside, allowing her to guide her hands away.

Maddie briefly slid her fingers gently over Rebecca's rock-hard nipples, whispering in her ear "You're gorgeous Bec, you know that, right?". Rebecca blushed and whimpered, unsure what to say - but before she could form any words, Maddie placed her hand gently on Rebecca's back, while her other slowly pushed on her shoulders, coaxing her to start to bend. Rebecca leant forward at her waist, and felt herself rest her head and arms in the open stocks. Her neck just fit within the hole cut in the middle, and her wrists sat snugly within the two smaller holes towards the outside. "Here we go", Maddie ofered, as she slowly lowered the other half of the wood into place. Rebecca felt her neck and wrists gently surrounded and held in place - not too tightly, but enough that she could hardly move them. Looking to her side, she watched as Maddie produced another heavy padlock, and slid it through a catch on the front of the device. Maddie locked eyes with Rebecca, who was sure she saw a devilish twinkle in the starlet's eyes as she squeezed the padlock shut.

Rebecca was now firmly held in place, bent over at 90 degrees, her legs spread, and completely unable to move. Instincts kicked in, and she pulled against the restraints, feeling them not budge even a milimetre - not even a jangle or a creak. She felt herself admire how well built it all was - realising the padded shelf was in the perfect position for her to be able to rest without pain or discomfort. Her worry subsided, and was replaced with pure excitement, as she relaxed into the stocks. She felt herself supported by the ledge on her stomach, and realised she could comfortably stay like that for quite some time.

Maddie walked round in front of Rebecca, and knelt down to her head. Rebecca craned her neck to lift her head up, as Maddie kissed her deeply. Rebecca had not felt another woman's tongue in her mouth since drunken dares at University, but felt Maddie explore her tenderly. Pulling back, Maddie spoke softly. "Now, there are a couple of things we need to take care of, aren't there?". As Maddie stood and paced behind her, Rebecca's mind raced as to what she could mean - watching in the huge mirrors as Maddie picked up a small pair of scissors. Rebecca's eyes widened; Maddie noticed her worry, and raised a hand to calm her. "Don't worry - I just need to make you more comfortable", as she stepped forward and swiftly cut each side of her panties, allowing them to drop to the floor.