Rebecca's Ruin - Riding High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What on earth would it feel like to have something that huge inside me? Suddenly I became aware of my bareness below the waist. As I knelt on the mat by the machine, knees apart, my fingers began to stray between my open thighs.

I was wet as hell! I began to slide my fingers along my weeping slit, feeling the lubrication oozing from me, my clitoris standing proudly erect, demanding attention. I slipped my middle finger between my floppy inner lips and into the mouth of my vagina...

And then the doorbell rang. My heart and hand stopped.

'Ignore it; they'll think there's no-one in and go away'

The bell rang again.

"Rebecca? Are you in there? We can't get into the house!"

It was Dad's voice. Shit! I must have left the security lock on the front door when I left home.

"Come on Rebecca! What are you doing in there?"

Like a flash, I sprinted away from the machine, out of the garage and along the hallway, smoothing down my short skirt over my bare bottom and vulva as I ran.

"Hurry up girl!"

Dad was getting annoyed now. As quickly as I could I ran to the front door, panting as I pulled it open.

"What on earth were you doing?" Dad demanded.

"I... I fell asleep and..."

"Just give me the keys!"

I watched my Dad's back as he crossed the road to our house. Once I was sure he wasn't watching, I slipped back into the bedroom and retrieved my panties from under the dresser. Then, my mind spinning, I pulled on my shoes, switched on the alarm, locked Mr. Owen's front door and went home.

***

I didn't sleep well that night. My mind was simply buzzing over all that had happened; Nick's beautiful house; its smart bachelor furnishings, the porn DVDs and the wonderful effect they had had on me.

But mostly I couldn't stop thinking about the extraordinary machine in the garage. Why would a man like Mr. Owen have one? Who were the girls I had seen going in and out? Was the machine for them?

Above all, I could not stop wondering what it would feel like to use such an amazing piece of equipment. I had seen the effect machines had on the girls in the DVDs. They weren't all faking, I could tell from their faces!

What would it be like in 'real life'? I simply had to find out.

But that meant trying the machine for myself! Did I dare do that? Was I brave enough?

Perhaps if I was very careful...

***

The next day was one of school, lessons and sports. Sport was my big thing. It combined everything I loved most; working on my body, dressing in tight fitting clothes that showed it off best, performing in front of the boys.

As I said, I wasn't a nice, modest girl inside, however meek and pure I might try to appear.

But that day, despite all these distractions, I simply could not get the amazing machine out of my mind. I had been told off by teachers for daydreaming twice before lunchtime which wasn't like me at all.

The idea had plagued my journey home too and distracted me from my homework so by the time dinner was over and Mum and Dad were settled in front of the television I was shaking with anticipation.

Eventually, unable to contain myself any longer I grabbed my handbag and made for the front door.

"Where are you going out?" Dad asked grumpily.

"Just checking next door."

"Again?"

"Nick.. Mister Owen wants the lights to be turned on and off to make it look like someone's still living there," I said, congratulating myself on my quick thinking.

Dad grunted back so with a cheery "See you later!" I was off out into the darkness, running across the street, my tummy alive with butterflies. By no I was almost sick with nerves but was determined to go through with my plan.

I WAS brave enough; I WOULD try the machine.

This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I wasn't going to let it slip throughmyfingers.

Reaching the front door in record time, I let herself quickly into the house, closed the door behind me and double-locked it. Then I slipped off my trainers and padded across the hallway to the garage door.

I opened it. I could hear the low hum of the machine.

Padding slowly down the steps, I approached it gingerly, my face burning with excitement. There it stood, its metal gleaming, the saddle soft and shiny, the huge blue phallus standing upright in its socket exactly as I had left it the day before.

My knees trembled and my tummy churned. I bit my lower lip and frowned in determination.

I WOULD dare try it! I WAS brave enough! If those girls on the DVD could enjoy such amazing orgasms then why shouldn't I?

My conscience fought hard against my curiosity and rapidly increasing arousal.

Don't do it you silly girl! It's not even your house!

But he'll be away for days, you know that!

You can't even turn it on!

It's already on -- I can feel it humming!

But you don't know how to work it!

There's only one switch, how difficult could it be!

Twice I turned my back on the machine and walked away but twice I returned, running my fingers over its dark leather padding, its shiny steel structure and most of all, the mighty blue dildo sticking obscenely upwards.

I knelt down and touched it more firmly. It felt huge and firm in my hand and was vibrating softly with the hum of the motor. I gripped it tightly, feeling its rigidity; its girth.

Christ it was big!

None of my toys; not even my mother's biggest dildo could compare with this! It would stretch me more than had ever been stretched; its length that would reach deeper into me than any boy's cock ever could. The roughness of its base would rub against my entrance and clitoris too, exciting me; the ridges along its length would stimulate my inner lips...

It was designed by a genius.

At last the temptation became far too powerful to be ignored. I ran to the room's single window and lowered the blind then, legs trembling, I stripped myself completely apart from my short white socks to keep my feet from the cold floor. The inner voices began again.

You're naked in a stranger's house. That's the first step; well done!

Jesus I'm nervous!

You'll be fine. You might never get this chance again.

Exposed, excited and trembling, I stared hard at the machine, breathing deeply, summoning up courage.

I can't do it!

Of course you can. Go for it girl!

Nervous and trembling, I stepped over the barrel of the machine and gingerly lowered myself until I was straddling the saddle, one knee in each of the channels. The huge dildo brushed threateningly against my bottom, long, thick and firm.

But it's huge; I can't handle it!

IT'S HUGE; THAT'S WHY YOU WANT IT!

I lowered myself slowly backwards then squealed in surprise as the huge phallus brushed too firmly against my anus and rose back onto my knees with a start.

Relax! Take it easy! It will be amazing!

I adjusted my position slightly and tightened the straps around both my legs as the dildo's rounded end brushed against my inner thighs and tingling vulva.

I reached betweenmythighs, felt its huge smooth end then wriggled my bottom until the entrance to my vagina was positioned directly over it.

Pleeaaasee be wet!

I slipped a finger inside my vagina; it was dripping moisture. With a deep breath, my tummy bubbling with nerves, I carefully parted my inner lips with my right hand and, steadying myself with my left, lowered myself slowly onto the dildo's thick rounded end.

Oh my God!

The plastic felt cool against my hot flesh as its tip parted my inner lips and began to stretch my entrance.

Oh God! That's so good...going deeper!

I lowered myself an inch and was stretched wider; it felt even better!

Jesus it's thick! I've never been stretched like this before!

Another inch lower and my lips were tighter still.

Oh God! I'll tear! I can't stretch any wider!

Then the widest part of the dildo passed into my body. My entrance was stretched wire-tight but at least it wasn't getting any tighter. It was beginning to hurt too but now I could lower myself faster -- if I dared!

I dared! My bottom slowly descended another inch and the dildo sank deeper into my vagina!

Oh God, it's huge! I'm so full!

My knees trembling, my inner thighs turning to jelly, I descended another inch, then another. The feeling of fullness was overwhelming; my body bursting with the dildo's firm presence. No boy's cock, no toy I had ever tried had come close to filling my teenage body as it was filled now.

It's pressing into my cervix, into my belly!

Finally I felt the smooth saddle brush againstmyinner thighs.

Thank God; it's all inside me at last! Jesus it hurts! I'm so full I'll burst! Oh my GoDDDD!

I grasped the support arms with both hands to steady myself as my thighs finally came to rest against the vinyl of the saddle, my clitoris pressed against the rough base of the dildo and my astonished body tried to adapt to the massive mechanical invasion.

Oh my God! I've done it! It's inside me! It's all inside me!

A small shiver of climax passed through me like an earth tremor.

I'm going to burst!

But it feels amazing!

Absolutely amazing!

I told you it would, didn't I?

God yes! Yes!

And it's not even turned on! What will it be like in a moment?

Fully impaled on the thick shaft, I wriggled until my body had adjusted a little better, wincing as the huge, thick shaft twisted within my over-stretched vagina then looking in fear at the dials near my hand.

Dare I turn it one? I'm scared!

Do it! You can't chicken out now!

The fingers of my right hand brushed against the handgrip dial. I ran a finger over it nervously, my chest already heaving with arousal. I clicked the dial round towards the blue setting, took another, deeper breath, pressed it, closed my eyes and tensed my whole body for the onslaught.

Nothing happened. Disappointment washed over me; what had gone wrong?

No wait! Something was happening; a faint but growing warmth had appeared between my spread legs as if both the saddle between them and the dildo deep within me were beginning to heat up.

It was pleasant; very pleasant; very, very pleasant indeed!

Then a low vibration started, massaging my inner thighs faintly but tantalisingly. It spread to my vulva as the dildo began to hum, very rapidly but low in intensity.

This was even more arousing than before, and was slowly but surely building in strength.

"Ohhhhhh!"

Without realising it, I had let out a long, low sigh. As if sensing my increasing arousal, the machine's vibrations increased too and the dildo began to throb, pulsing, stretching then releasing my over-full vagina.

"Ohhhthat'sniiiccee!"

Then the pad against my clitoris began to buzz.

"Yyyyeeeaaawwwww!"

My first climax caught me completely by surprise, arching my body suddenly backwards, forcing my clitoris hard against the pulsing dildo. This increased the stimulation of my nub tenfold and a deeper, second climax overtook the first before I had a chance to recover.

"yyyyyyeeeeeeoooOOOWWWW!"

My wailing, distorted voice echoed around the garage as the powerful wave of pleasure washed over me.

"Oh Jesus! This is good!"

As if reading and responding to my arousal, the machine began to throb harder and faster, the embedded dildo pulsing, expanding, stretching my vagina even more tightly as the pads buzzed electrically against my clit. The stimulation grew faster and stronger than I had ever felt in my life before until almost without warning.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

The orgasmic wave that rippled out from my over-stimulated vulva shook me bodily, massive tremors sending my spine into spasm, gripping my belly and chest like a vice. My breath caught in my throat as my twitching legs lifted me on the dildo until my clitoris was clear of the tingling plates, then dropped me back onto them just as the current reached its peak.

"OHHHHHHOOOOWWWWW!"

The orgasm that hit me at that moment was like nothing I had dreamed possible; like something straight from the videos and my dreams but this time it was real; it was MY body rocking out of control; MY orgasmic juices filling the room with the pungent smell of female climax; MY eyes bulging from their sockets.

A third wave hit me, then a fourth, then, with a half-animal shriek I could not have recognised as coming from my own mouth, I lost all self-control and simply surrendered myself to the biggest wave of pleasure that had ever surged from between my thighs, choking off all sound, sending my body into huge spasms with rivulets of juices pouring down the inside of both thighs.

I could tell my mouth was opening and closing but no sound emerged, choked off by the monstrous dildo which seemed to have transfixed me from my widely-spread thighs to my open throat.

I felt myself fainting and grabbed wildly at the armrests, my fingers clawing for support, desperate to find some way of saving myself from passing out. After a few moments of sheer panic, my anxious fingers finally found the large button under my right hand and with a last conscious act I pressed it as hard as I could.

But there was to be no relief; the buzzing within me grew stronger still. For a moment I lost all control of my body, feeling it buck backwards and forwards against the huge blue shaft until finally I caught my breath enough to pant and gasp:

"Oh God! Too much! Too much! Enough! Enough!"

To my astonishment and relief, as if the machine had heard and understood me. Its pulsing gradually backed off, the buzzing on my aching clit slowed to a stop; the throbbing within me eased and the dildo shrank back to its original, still monstrous size.

I collapsed against the armrests, exhausted; too tired even to lift my body off the dildo which now rested motionless inside me, making my belly bulge grotesquely forwards.

"Oh... My... God!"

The words kept going round and round in my head as my heart hammered hard in my heaving chest.

I rested for a long time as my world slowly stopped spinning, still firmly impaled on the huge blue phallus, my skin tingling, beads of sweat dripping from my forehead onto my trembling thighs. Every few seconds an orgasmic aftershock shook my body; I had most certainly never felt anything nearly that intense before.

"Ohhhh Wowwww! Oh... My... Fucking... God!"

Finally summoning up the strength and with shaking hands, I gingerly raised myself on my trembling knees, feeling the incredible dildo slipping slowly out of my body until eventually it was gone.

I gasped as an extraordinary feeling of emptiness washed over me then, clumsily unfastening the straps from my calves, lifted my left leg back over the barrel saddle and knelt alongside the machine, panting for breath, gazing at the mechanism which was now covered liberally with wet, sticky, female juices.

"That was... incredible!"

I announced to the empty room then lay full length on my back on the cushioned floor, giggling in astonished satisfaction and waiting for my body finally to stop shaking.

***

Half an hour later I was back in my own house, luxuriating in a warm bath. The wonderful machine and incredible dildo had been wiped clean of my juices and the cover replaced. The basement looked as if the previous hour had not happened.

The same could not be said of my body. After drying myself on a large fluffy towel I dressed in a high-necked T shirt to conceal the post-orgasmic pinkness of my chest but there was nothing that could be done to hide the rosiness of my face. As I descended the stairs to join my newly returned parents in the kitchen, my tummy was bubbling with the memory of what had just happened.

I did not sleep well that night, my fitful rest broken by a series of erotic dreams. No boy I had ever been with; nothing I had ever done to herself with us without toys had come within a mile of bringing the pleasure the machine had brought.

In the darkness of my room, all I could think of was my amazing experience.

And every time I closed my eyes, all I could see was the monstrous two-headed black dildo.

***

School the following day was a write-off; I was far too tired and distracted to concentrate even on my favourite subjects. Once again, I was scolded formyinattention but the harsh words just washed over me; all I could think of was the machine and the big, black dildo.

I had promised to go to a concert with my friends that evening so would be home far too late to pay Mr Owen's house a visit. At the time I had been extremely excited about going to see this band but now the pleasures of music paled in comparison with the thought of what that huge, black phallus might do to me.

The next day had been fully occupied with school and more unavoidable sporting activities which made a house call impossible. In the evening, Mum and Dad took forever getting ready to go to the gym so it was quite late before I could sneak quietly over the road, the front door keys clutched tightly in my left hand, a small bag in my right.

My heart was pounding asIpadded up the driveway in a short summer dress, my vulva already wet and unencumbered by panties.

After closing and locking the front door carefully, I ran to the garage where the extraordinary machine stood humming as if waiting for me to arrive. My chest was tight as I slowly approached it and gingerly clutched a corner of its cover.

'Calm down, girl! You've got all the time in the world'

'But I'm so excited...'

'Relax! This could be the most intense sexual experience of your whole life. Take your time. Enjoy...'

Trying to calm myself, I carefully pulled the cover away, revealing the gleaming contraption beneath. I literally shivered with eager anticipation.

'Where is it; the black one?'

'In its case silly. Look!'

I grabbed the shiny briefcase then dropped to my knees, opening it eagerly. There it lay; the double dildo! The huge, black phallus, its main shaft long, strong and so thick it all but dwarfed its blue cousin that had stretched me so tightly. And beside it, the smaller, thinner second shaft that could only go into one place on my body...

'It's too big! It will never fit inside me!'

'Nonsense! You'll stretch around it. Just think how it will feel to be so full!'

'What if it hurts?'

'What if it does? You'll have the orgasm of your life. You can't pass up a chance like this!'

'It's so big...'

'Don't be afraid; just take your time...'

'I've never had anything in my bottom before!'

'Then it's time you did girl! Be honest; you're dying to know how it feels!"

'I'm scared!"

'Relax! You'll love it!'

Taking a deep breath, I slowly lifted the double dildo out of its V-shaped slot in the case. It was heavy, its surface studded and shiny but surprisingly soft and pliable. I squeezed it, my fingers barely reaching around its massive girth.

'Soft? Perhaps it won't hurt so much!'

Encouraged, I carefully clicked its metal base into the slot on the machine's saddle. It stood proudly, black and obscenely erect, its twin rounded tips pointing skywards.

I stroked it, awestruck. The main shaft was much thicker than my wrist, the domed head was as wide and smooth as a pool ball. My tummy tingled.

'Take your time...'

Unable to take my eyes off the huge phallus, I fumbled in my bag and pulled out a slim tube. Unscrewing its cap, I squeezed its slimy contents onto my palm then began to smother the black plastic with shiny lubricant. The smooth surface gleamed, becoming even more slippery as I covered its full length with soft jelly.

'Jesus! It looks even bigger now!'

'And even better, right?'

I squeezed more lubricant onto the palm of my hand then rose up on my knees, lifted my dress with my right hand and began to work the soft jelly into my vulva withmyleft, smothering my inner and outer lips, working it along my slit and deep into my vagina, though by now my natural lubrication had rendered this largely unnecessary.