The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers

"Then you came to the right place, Becky," he responded in like fashion.

They kissed a moment longer, and as they did her hand went to his sweatpants, and the bulge within them. She sat up and wither eyes on his crotch, she tugged the front down enough to allow his cock to spring free. As she worked his pants, Luke had pushed her shirt from her shoulders. Again, Rebecca kissed him, though only briefly, and then she used her foot to push the coffee table a bit further away.

Looking at Luke with a wide grin, she reached back and unfastened her bra. She let it fall away, and her heavy breasts fell free. Luke's eyes were on them, taking in their size and shape. His hands came up and caressed each globe, circling her mounds until his thumbs stroked across her nipples. They sprang up as he flicked at them.

Suddenly, Rebecca moved to straddle him and dropped her hips down into his lap. His cock was pressed against the crotch of her navy-blue slacks between her parted thighs. She wrapped her arms around his neck and asked, "Do you like them?"

Luke gave each of her breasts a kiss atop the curvature and smiled. "I think they are magnificent."

Rebecca rolled her head back. "Most people do." She looked down at Luke again and added, "My son loves them."

Luke looked up and replied, "Does your son see them like this, often?"

Grinning, she replied, "More than you'd think." She then leaned forward and press a nipple to Luke's mouth. "Suck on them," she insisted, even though he had already captured the hard nipple with his teeth and was flicking his tongue against it. "Oh, I like that," she murmured and twisted her hips to grind her crotch against his cock.

As he suckled at one tit, Luke found the front of her slacks and popped them open. Next, his hands raced around to her back and shoved downward past the top of her pants. He felt her panties, and worked his fingers between them and her warm flesh. Another shove and he had his hands on her naked ass. He dug his fingers into her flesh and worked her buttocks for a few seconds, massaging them and making her grind against his cock even more.

Luke feasted first on her right nipple, and then her left, while working her ass with his strong hands. Rebecca felt herself growing hotter by the moment, and wetter. She pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him. She then moved out of his lap and returned to the sofa beside him. This time, she took hold of his sweatpants and started tugging them down.

"I want to suck this cock of yours," she plainly told him. He didn't mind, helping her push his pants past his knees. Rebecca found herself giggling again as she reached for his cock. "Oh, such a beautiful cock," she said. "So beautiful." And then her mouth was around the knob and Luke let his head fall back, enjoying the feel of a warm mouth around his cock once again.

"That feels so good," he told her while he stroked her deep brown hair. Her head went up and down, but only a bit, as she seemed to be enjoying just licking and slurping on his head. Rebecca let his cock free of her lips and turned to grab up the Jack Daniel's bottle. She grinned at him while taking a mouthful, before again lowering her mouth to his cock. Luke felt the cold alcohol against his warm flesh, and combined with the heat of her mouth, it made him groan, and her giggle in response. Rebecca gulped the whiskey down and continued to work Luke's cock with her lips and tongue.

Rebecca laid his cock along his lower belly and licked up and down its length. She swirled around his balls, each in turn, and down lower across his sensitive flesh just below. She worked her way back up and then finally opened wide and sucked him in deep. She had been practicing on her son's lengthy cock more and more, as well as her husbands from time to time recently, and had managed to learn how to pull a cock into her throat. This she displayed for Luke in that first gulp. Though she nearly gagged, she slowly pulled up until just his knob remained between her lips, and plunged down one more time.

"Oh, fuck! That feels good," Luke moaned. This woman knew how to suck dick, something he'd been trying to teach his mother to do better. His mom was good, but taking him into her throat was still down the road. Not for Rebecca, he grinned. She was a damned good cock-sucker. He would have to ensure she came around again. Maybe he'd introduce her to his own mother. Now that would be fun, Luke grinned.

After a few more minutes, Luke gently eased Rebecca's mouth from his dick. "It's my turn, Becky," he grinned. She allowed him to lay her across the length of the small sofa and as he worked her slacks from her shapely hips and down her thighs, she giggled like a teen-ager. He liked that. She was having fun and so was he.

Her white panties went with her slacks and she lay looking up at Luke, who was looking down upon her full nakedness. Her heavy breasts fell to either side of her chest. The nipples were dark and aching for attention, which she provided by reaching up to grab them wither fingers. Her dark triangle of pubic hair was neatly trimmed, which she'd taken care of that during her shower. Her belly was a round bulge above it, and though she'd been working out more lately and watching her foods, she was still a middle-aged mother going on 50 and looked it. That didn't stop Luke from pushing her knees apart and dropping to his between them.

Luke planted his mouth full onto Rebecca's pussy and kissed her. "Oooohhh," she moaned, feeling the warmth of his breath on her heated pussy. His tongue flicked out and she felt the electric jolt race up her spine. She twisted her head to the side and moaned, "Aaaahhh!"

As Luke worked her vagina over with his tongue, from her clit to her labia to her anus, Rebecca moaned and twisted on the sofa. She had one handful of fingers digging hard into her tit-flesh while the other twisted through Luke's hair and moved his head back and forth. His mouth covered every inch of her crotch and soon she felt her juices rolling freely from her hole.

Rebecca pulled her knees up and back, opening herself wider for Luke as her orgasm began to build. "Oooohhh, yes! That's it! Eat that pussy, baby! Eat mommy's pussy!" Even as she said it, she knew it was wrong. It wasn't her son Carl licking her out so pleasurably but another young man, one she had barely been introduced to. Yes, Luke was near her son's age, though she couldn't be sure how old he was, he still made her feel as good as Carl did. Better, in fact. This was a different sort of sin for Rebecca. A new lover. The excitement of first time sex washed through her, and her climax hit her.

"Ooohh, yes! I'm cummingggg!" she purred as she ground her cunt against his face, locked in her thighs grip. Her hips rolled and twisted and forced Luke to tongue every nook and cranny of her sex, until finally she trembled through the aftermath of her orgasm and released him.

Luke gave Rebecca's clit a final lingering lick before rising. He moved atop her quickly, and with his cock in hand, he took aim and plunged into her. Rebecca's pussy was drenched in saliva and cunt-cream and his cock slid into her smoothly. Her inner walls were still vibrating with post-orgasmic energy as he bottomed out within her.

"Aaaahhhh!" Rebecca groaned as she was filled with a steel-hard man-rod again. Luke fell fully onto her and was already drilling her with sharp jabs of his cock before she had even adjusted to his entry. His mouth found hers and he kissed her hard. She wrapped her arms around his body and brought her legs up to wrap around his hips. His tongue, tainted with her flavors, was welcomed into her mouth as willingly as his cock had been into her vagina.

Luke fucked her with slow, lengthy strokes, that sent ripples of pleasure through her body. The flare of his crown was felt along her entire vaginal chute, from her cervix to her labia. He picked up his pace and pounded her for a few moments, and then eased into a slow, deep plunge that had her pushing her hips up to suck him in. A couple of times, Luke's cock slipped free and she reached down quickly to find it and pull it back into her.

After several minutes of slow screwing, Rebecca felt herself again peaking. "Oooohhh, god, yeeeesssssss!" she purred again as her orgasm rippled through her body. She felt every inch of his cock, buried and held inside her as she came. Her cream flowed and dripped down across her anus, tickling her there and making her want even more.

Luke, sensing Rebecca's cravings, asked, "Are you enjoying yourself?" Still his hips rocked, working his cock slowly within her quivering walls.

"Oh, hell yes!" she panted. She stroked his hair from his face and asked, "Have you cum yet?"

Luke smiled and shook his head. "I can go a while still."

Rebecca laughed. "God, you've got great staying power! I need you to teach my son...uh, husband, about it."

Luke stuffed his cock to the root and held it inside her. "Do you fuck your son, Becky?"

She looked up into his eyes, and knew that he knew. She nodded. "It's wrong, I know it is. But Carl can make me feel so good, so young at times."

Luke slowly pulled back and then pushed back into her. He grinned, "I fuck my mom, too. Do you know Wanda Vaughn?" Rebecca shook her head. He thrust once again, slowly. "Maybe I should get you two together. Fuck both of you at the same time. How'd like that? Maybe have your son there, as well. He could fuck my mom while watching me fuck you." All the while, he slipped in and out of her very slowly, seducing her still.

Rebecca, feeling the need to get pounded again, and knowing that Luke was teasing her now, nodded. "I might just like that," she grinned. "I've never done anything like that."

Luke laughed, "Neither has she!" Suddenly, he sat back and pulled out of her. He reached for the bottle of Jack Daniel's, now more than halfway empty, and took a deep pull. Handing the bottle to Rebecca as she sat up, Luke twisted around and settled into the sofa. Rebecca watched him, or rather she watched his cock, as he pulled her to him. "Have a seat, Mrs. Thomas," he grinned while tapping his lap, to either side of his waving cock.

"I don't mind if I do," she replied as she moved to straddle him once again. With the Jack bottle in one hand, she reached with the other take hold of Luke's cock. She positioned herself, and then dropped. His cock ran up into her as she settled hard onto his lap. "You've got a fantastic cock, young man."

"You've got a fantastic cunt, old woman!" Luke laughed as she began to rise and fall on him. She gulped another swallow of the whiskey down and leaned back to set it on the table. Luke had handfuls of her heavy breasts and as she leaned back he pinched hard into the nipples, pulling them towards him as if anchoring her.

"Oooww!" she moaned. "That hurts!" She leaned back to him and said, "Maybe you'd better kiss them, make them feel better now." Luke happily obliged her as she resumed riding him up and down. As he sucked at her tits, he dug him fingers into her round ass and squeezed. Again, Rebecca moaned under the spikes of pleasurable pain her young lover was treating her with.

Rebecca began to bounce harder and faster on Luke's lap, and soon she could feel another wave of orgasms rolling through her. Her juices lubricated his cock and caused every plunge to be accompanied by a slurp-glup-slurp-glup. "Soooo, goooddddd," she sighed as her body ground to a stop atop his manly spike.

"I want you to cum, Luke," she told him as she twisted and rolled her hips on his lap. "I want to feel your seed inside me. I want to make you feel like I do, right now." She was panting through the aftermath of her orgasm and needed the fulfilment of knowing she could do for his what he's done for her.

Luke, still working her heavy tits over with his hands as she sat on his lap, his cock buried to the hint inside her, suggested, "Why don't we try something a little different?"

"Anything," she agreed, "as long as it means your cum spurting inside my pussy."

Luke had her get up and turn around, facing the television. He then had her bend over, which she did. Her matronly vagina, swollen from recent use and dripping with cream, looked appetizing, and Luke didn't pass up the opportunity. He leaned forward on the sofa and pulled her hips back. When he smashed his face to her crotch and began to lap hungrily at her, Rebecca moaned, "Hey! That's not your cock, Mister!" That didn't mean she didn't like it.

Luke continued to feast upon her slit for a minute longer. Rebecca had her hands atop the coffee table and as Luke slurped noisily on her pussy, she tilted the Jack bottle once again, taking a deep gulp. Her head buzzed and her belly warmed. She dropped her head to let it hang, her dark hair falling about her face. She looked between her parted legs and saw Luke's cock pulsing in his lap, unattended. She wanted it back inside her.

"That feels so good, but damnit, Luke! Shove that cock back inside me, quick! I want you to fuck me!" Rebecca couldn't remember begging for cock the way she was then, and neither did she realize just how loud she was begging for it. Not that Luke cared. It wouldn't be the only time his neighbors had heard that from one of his lovers.

After a final slurp of her creamy juices, Luke stood up quickly. He rode his cock straight into her gaping slot. Such was the amount of natural lubrication, and the looseness of her matronly cunt, Luke plunged to the hilt and was ramming her hard and steadily before she realized that she was again being fucked.

"Oooohhh, sooooo good!" she finally announced as her pussy again gripped his manhood. Her heavy tits swung beneath her, slapping together and against her belly as Luke picked up a hard and steady rhythm. Her pussy sloshed around his piston and her grunts of delight echoed his own.

"Oh, yes! Yes, Luke! Fuck me! Oh, you fuck me so good!" she grunted loudly. Her body was again responding to his assault, and within minutes she was trembling through another mind-reeling climax.

"Aaaahhhh, yeessss!" she cried as her knees quivered, threatening to buckle. Still Luke pounded his cock into her from behind. She rose, nearly standing upright, and felt an entirely different angle of attack from his cock. Luke reached around and grabbed her clit between finger and thumb. "Oooowww!" she cried out as the pain lanced through her. It made her vaginal wall tighten around his thrusting shaft, and a second later, his cock began to pulse wildly within her.

"Aaaahhh, yeessss! I'm cummingggg!" he growled and stuffed his cock as high into her as he could. He wrapped his arms around Rebecca's waist below her breasts and pulled her hard back to him. He stumbled as his cock explode in her and fell back into the sofa, pulling Rebecca with him.

"Aaayyyeeee!" Rebecca screamed as she dropped hard into his lap. His hard, throbbing, spitting cock was shoved even higher and harder inside her, ramming hard against her cervix. The pain she felt sent her over the edge and she screamed louder, "Aaayyyeeee!" as her body exploded into an orgasm stronger than any she'd ever had in her life.

Rebecca felt herself floating. Her mind reeled and the room seemed to be spinning around her. Her fingers and toes tingled. She felt her head lolling to the side and then back, and darkness descended.

When Rebecca awoke, she was lying across the length of the small sofa. She was still naked, though Luke had covered her with a blanket. Her entire body ached as she rolled into a sitting position. She didn't think she'd been out that long, but recalling the amount of alcohol she'd consumed with him, she felt somewhat better.

"Oh, god, what time is it?" she croaked.

"Almost seven," Luke replied as he stepped from the hallway back into the living room. "You passed out. I let you sleep it off." He was eating a breakfast sandwich. Rebecca noticed the McDonald's bag on the kitchenette's counter. She realized that he'd left and returned, leaving her alone.

"I've got to get out of here," she moaned. "I've got to get home. I have work I've got to get to." Suddenly, she thought of her family. "Oh, shit! What am I going to say to my husband? He'll wonder where I've been all night."

"Tell him you got called into work. It usually works with the others," Luke grinned. He had already dressed for work, in his black slacks and shirt. A navy-blue vest emblazoned with the casino logo hung on the chair by the door.

Rebecca started to gather up her own clothing, which still lay scattered on the floor. She stood to step into her underwear and heard a cellphone ring. Her heart skipped a beat, but it belonged to Luke.

"My mother," he told her, bringing it up to his ear. "Good morning, Mother!" he answered. "Yes, I'm working today."

Rebecca pulled her slacks on, trying not to listen but suspecting Luke wanted her to hear. He was devious, she realized. Luke was listening to his mother while watching her dress. She found her bra and hooked it around her chest.

"Hey mom, do you know Mrs. Thomas?" he paused, giving Rebecca a sly grin. "Rebecca Thomas. She's an OB/GYN nurse."

Rebecca spun the bra around to bring the cups beneath her breasts. Luke stepped up then and took gentle hold of her right breast with his left hand. He lifted its weight.

"I'd like to introduce you two. You've got a lot in common." Luke gave her a wicked grin and lowered his mouth to her nipple. She could hear his mother talking on the phone as he sucked, and then gently nibbled on her nipple.

"Ooohh," she involuntarily moaned, hoping it wasn't loud enough to be heard over the phone.

Luke released her nipple a moment later and said into the phone, "Yes, she's pretty, and your age." Again, he paused, listening to his mother. "Don't get jealous, Mom. You know you're the only hot MILF for me!" he added with a laugh. "But I do like to keep my options open. Someday you might get tired of me, maybe go looking for even younger dick than mine." Again, he laughed while listening to his mother's response. Rebecca stood by, listening to his end of the conversation at least. She pulled her shirt on and buttoned it up. A few seconds later, Luke replied to something his mother asked.

"Yes, I'll be home after work. I don't have anything planned, if that's what you're asking me. So, if you want to stop by, I think I've got an orgasm around here you might want me to give you!" Luke laughed, and then told his mother good-bye, after telling her that he loved her.

"I thought you were kidding me, last night," Rebecca said. "About you and your mom."

"I'm serious when it comes to sex, Becky," Luke smiled. "So, yah, Mom and I have been having sex for nearly a year now. It's done her good, too. She's much more lively and happy these days."

Rebecca knew the feeling. Carl did things for her emotionally that she still couldn't figure out. Luke did things for her physically that she wanted another taste of.

"Can I see you again?" she asked him at the door.

"Any time you want. Just give me a call. Other than work, I've got nothing better to do other than service you old broads!" His toothy grin was very wolf-like, Rebecca noted.

Outside the apartment building, Rebecca's mind worked hard to figure out what she would tell her husband, son, and work. During the drive home, she was tempted to call in, but held off. The sun was up, she had to be at work in less than an hour, and she felt sick to her stomach, from both the sinful sex and the Jack Daniel's. She turned onto her street and saw that Carl's truck wasn't parked out front. One of two things. She parked in the drive and headed in. Inside, the house was quiet. Neither her son or husband were in the kitchen, or the rest of the first-floor rooms. Upstairs, she found that her bed hadn't been slept in, either. That's when she checked her cellphone and found a message from her husband. It read, "Staying out until tomorrow. Going up the coast to try for tuna. Hopefully, tuna steaks for dinner! Luv-ya, Hun."

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
468 Followers