Rebirth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swirl with a bat of tongue to nipple, "I know what you want." Swirl. "I know what you're waiting for. It's very interesting to me; submissive in that you want it and need it." Swirl. "And dominant in that you wait for me to give it, trying to control me even as I..."

Her eyes widened in shock and shame at the implication that she could ever be in a position of superiority, "I would never, I could never. I..."

"Cum for me."

If the command wasn't enough, it was punctuated with teeth sinking into the yielding flesh while Samuels sucked inward and battered that hard nipple left, right, and sideways. Staci was beyond speech. She stood rooted to the floor as the rest of her body convulsed, muscles flexing rapidly so that Kayley could get a true look at how ripped that body was under the feminine curves. Her eyes locked on the doctor as she panted like a marathoner losing her second wind and her mind utterly surrendered to a feeling that hit in wave after wave.

Kayley admitted that that looked like a helluva cum. Traci's eyes fluttered so during Staci's orgasm she was sure Traci came, or something like it, just watching.

"Very good, Staci," Samuels said with a tenderness that didn't often find a voice in her. "My good girl. Recover, then let's proceed, shall we?"

"Yes, Doctor," Staci answered more by rote than returned coherence.

Samuels returned her attention to Kayley as Staci gathered herself. "Now, imagine being licked by someone so devoted. Sucked. Fingered. Passionate doesn't begin to cover it. As tempting as you are, there's nothing you could do by comparison to sway me."

"I guess not," she had to admit.

Staci had deftly composed her clothing and herself as though nothing had happened. The four headed down the well-lit corridor as Kayley gave voice to something that had played at the corners of her mind since the doctor had stood nonchalantly waiting at the door. "Why'd you set me up?"

Samuels' tone was curious, "Set you up?"

"Yeah, in a little room all by myself strapped into an old waiting room chair with the happy goggles before you lay it out for me about how I can't get out. If you didn't want me to get out, I wouldn't get out, right? Why set me up to get out?" Her anger and frustration spiked, or, more that she finally just gave it voice. "Let me wake up just to fuck with me like that little bitch in the cartoons with the football? Hold out getting away just so you can power trip over showing me I can't?"

Samuels thought nothing of it. The anger was normal. Hell, a physical confrontation would be normal given the circumstances, but even now she was remarkably rational which pleased the doctor no end. Even her walk was still assured. "There's great potential in you Kayley. I saw it when I first passed you on the street. You have an indomitable spirit. You're right, I set you up. I put you in a locked room, but one you could easily escape from...if you had the will. You told me while...happy...that you could pick a lock, so I decided to test that, and your inner strength. I adjusted the pacifier to give you an out if you had the fortitude to take it."

"I've given others similar chances as well, and I found them all chin to chest drooling down the front of themselves, willing to die of dehydration rather than lose their happy place. One woman sobbed uncontrollably until it was given back to her. But you chose to fight your way out...and you'd try to fight your way out of here now if it were possible."

She gazed upon the young woman, her tone becoming more animated."You talked to me on the street as though you were broken, but it's not true. You saw how weak Carlos was, you had more money at one time than you have maybe ever seen, and you had a chance. You had a chance at freedom and a new life and you took it. You only failed because of your own loyalty to your friend and, admittedly, my own ax grinding against Carlos."

"Where is Lisa?" The dread was like a rock in her belly.

"She ran as soon as she saw us coming down the street."

Kayley sensed the truth in the words and relaxed just a bit. It helped to know that she knew that girl and the fact that, at the end of the day she was a mouse, probably saved her ass.

"You're clever, witty, and intelligent. You have a superior will. You have qualities that set you apart."

She spat with self-mockery. "Wanna know how young I quit going to school?"

Samuels dismissed the reaction."Irrelevant. School is nothing but a place to absorb data and learn how to turn it into usable information. It has remarkably little to do with intelligence in and of itself. You have an intellect there. I see it. My very work is seeing potential in others and shaping it."

They reached rooms on either side of the corridor with larger double doors ahead of them and Samuels gestured her to the left room as she called ahead. "How is the processing, Jeremy?"

He didn't jump at the sound of her because, while he often worked alone, it wasn't unusual for the doctor to be everywhere at once. The bright-eyed technician with the slightly pasty skin that suggested he needed to get out more looked, at the readings on the center display before jumping at the sight of the young blonde at the doorway as she stepped slowly inside to look at the young Asian woman nude and strapped to an angled metal platform, though the straps were simply to keep her from sliding to the floor rather than to prevent escape. Her eyes were focused on the screen just above her that silently displayed a woman bouncing with whorish abandon as she filled her ass with a cock.

A dildo buried itself in her landing-stripped pussy, wires descending from it to a blinking box.

"She's fine," the doctor assured him when it came to Kayley's presence. "The processing?"

"Oh, yes, sorry." He looked to the master systems monitor in the center. "She started at a point seven-eight. We found what she likes: anal, being domme and," he added with a grin because it was something he could get into himself, "slippery, oiled-up sex. She's down to a five-one and starting to seek her rewards. I think we can start the education routines in an hour or so, two tops."

She looked over the readings, "I think you're right. Get her down to two-five and let her float for half an hour before you start teaching."

"Yes, Doctor."

Samuels turned to see Kayley leaning leaning over her, "Trina?"

"She can't hear you and she doesn't want to." As if to agree, the vibrator thrummed loudly and she smiled as the woman on the screen orgasmed as the man she rode wailed in desperation.

"What...were those numbers?"

"Resistance. One is an impenetrable wall, point one is a blank slate. Two-five is nice and pliable with enough of her mind left to help you reprogram her." Samuels warned her when her hand slowly made its way to the bundle of wires at her temple. "Try to free her like that and you'll hurt her. She would have to be weaned away."

"She was always a bitch to me." Her voice was quiet, pondering whether true or not, she deserved where she was. "You're gonna turn her into her clones?"

"No, nothing like that probably, not unless a client orders it." She eyed the woman from head to toe. "A nice body with not too much hard living yet and Asian...she'll sell."

"Is that all she is to you? A slab of meat?" It annoyed her to be defending the girl at all when she knew the other would probably be laughing at her and offering to help fry her brain."

Samuels shrugged. "You've lived on the streets. It's no different there than the African savanna. There are predators and prey. Those of us here? Apex predators. The rest? Less. A client will pay well for her, he will be happy. She will be happy being exactly what he wishes her to be."

"And you make bank."

She snorted. "Substantial, but I almost don't care about that. It only serves its purpose in that it allows me to continue the work." She was animated and exuberant now, smiling at her hand in the truth. Medicine? Psychology? Work here is half a century ahead of what the rest of the world calls the bleeding edge and beyond that even."

"But you don't share it with anybody, do you?"

"Why? So some corporation or government can game it all? Companies and governments do their own research and bury the results. There are a lot of cures for diseases already buried in vaults because there's more money in treatment than the cure. They play their games, I play mine. I might grant that I'm no better, but I'm no worse."

She gestured to Trina."This is how I end up?"

"No." Her tone was hard, but her brown eyes carried the desire that she understand. "You're special. You're destined for more. I've sought one like you for a while now. All the qualities I told you that I see in you are innate. Sure, I could make you brave or clever. I could make you anything that I want you to be, but who you truly are is already there. Michelangelo said, 'In every block of marble I see a statue as plain as though it stood before me, shaped in perfect attitude and action. I have only to hew away the rough walls that imprison the lovely apparition to reveal it to the other eyes as mine see it.' That's you."

But you're going to get rid of me to do it, right? That's what all this is for. That's what you want for me." Her anger rose with her voice and Jeremy leaned forward into his panels to ignore everything as conspicuously possible. "That's what you're going to do to me? I'm dead so your...apparition gets to live."

The answer was honest even in that it wasn't completely devoid of regret. "Yes."

"Fuck!"

She rushed from the room and was halfway to the elevator before it struck her like a slap that she couldn't even open it. In response, she paced the floor like a caged animal. The first word was a final plea. "Please let me go."

She shook her head. "I can't do that."

"Fucking liar!" she bellowed, leaning into it. "You won't. "

"I won't," she agreed. She cleared her throat. It could be counted on one hand with fingers to spare the number of times she had a pang of guilt or regret over what was to happen, but there was some here, even though it wasn't enough to change her course. "I wish I could make you understand. Everything you truly are will still be there. It will be at the core of you and unbreakable. You will be a masterpiece. You'll understand."

"You're just Carlos with a PhD., you know that? Carlos will light up a pipe for you or put a coat hanger to your back to turn you out." She stabbed two fingers rapidly against her right temple. "You turn fucking minds out."

Samuels stiffened as if struck and her face flashed her anger before she tamped it down as much as she could. "I am nothing like that creature. He and every...thing...like him care only for themselves. Whatever it takes to get you out the door with your mouth open or legs spread just so you bring him his money. Not only do they not care about your misery, they feed on it. They are parasites latched onto society and to women like you."

"Those that leave me are happy to be as they are. They are happy with the lives they go to. There's no lifetime of pain and desperation as they wonder if they have the strength to escape it, even if that means a bathtub and a razor blade."

"If I gave the twins the choice to leave me or stay, do you think they'd go?"

"No," she snarked, "because you fuckin' turned their minds out."

"Because they are happy. They are happy with their lives and purpose. Who cares how it came to them? How many people grind day in and day out in misery?" She gave Traci a glance as she stood tall and proud. "And I am...happy with them."

"Find someone who would be happy with it."

"I've found you, and you will be."

"And that's why you're Carlos with a PhD." Kayley took a deep breath and held it, fighting against the urge to scream again because it wouldn't do any good. There was no point. It wouldn't change anything, she didn't want to give the doctor anymore of the satisfaction or whatever she was getting out of all of this, though she still found herself spinning in a circle in the hallway, stopping finally and facing away from Samuels as she spoke as though spent. "Just..."

After moments dragged like time slowing to a crawl Samuels ventured forth with a single softly spoken word. "Yes?"

She clenched both fists at her side and looked up before staring at the elevator door that was so close, yet only the first impossible step on an impossible journey. "Just..." She gritted her teeth. "Just...make sure I go to someone nice, all right?"

The doctor kept her tone as before, knowing well the edge upon which the girl rested. "Who might that be?"

"God, I don't fucking know." She turned and stretched out her arms as though waiting for someone or something to take her. "There's gotta be some rich, decent guy somewhere that doesn't wanna fuck with a greedy bitch and a prenup. Just, 'whenever, wherever you say, dear' when he wants to fuck. Or..." she began, giving voice to things she always suspected weren't in her future no matter how much she played with the ideas when she was alone or with Lisa or the few others, she considered friends. The streets were hard and the talk of something better, even if one never got there, sometimes was enough to make it through the night.

"Or just wants a wife that'll shut up and be happy staying home with the kids and baking pies all goddamn day, I don't fucking know. They can't all be perverted freaks, can they?" That, too, was a plea by another name.

"No," Samuels admitted honestly as she slowly came to stand before her. "They are not all 'perverted freaks' as you call them. Had a client fairly recently with severe social anxiety disorder. Wanted to have someone in his life but couldn't endure trying to meet another woman, much less trying to build a relationship and failing as he had countless times before. He wanted someone to love without all the effort to get there that was so difficult for him to make, even though he wanted to make it."

"Someone like that. Just...someone nice," she wiped away her tears roughly and sniffed, banishing the tears and the feelings that came with them, even if the lump was still in her throat, "even if I don't remember it or know anymore."

Strong, even in the face of losing herself. She'll walk into that room under her own power and face it with dignity. With the thoughts came a satisfied smile. Samuels placed the young woman's face in her hands with tenderness so uncharacteristic it felt slightly foreign even to her. "Have I lied to you since we've met?"

She had to admit, "No."

"Then listen to me now. "You will go to someone who will cherish your wit and your intelligence and your spirit. You will go to someone who will always respect your strength. In ways you cannot understand, you will still be there even if the form has changed. That core of your being will have a life that the you that exists now can only dream of and better than even that."

"And you will never again have to flinch at the likes of a Carlos or any creature like him. You will be the apex predator forever and the prey never again." She offered her hand. "Be strong. Accept it. Embrace it."

There wasn't any choice anyway. Say no and it's the happy goggles and it all happens anyhow. Kayley could still have a few minutes as Kayley this way. And there was an appeal. There was a whisper in the deepest part of her that liked the idea of being free of the likes of people like Carlos and free forever. She remembered Staci holding up that piece of shit like he was nothing. If Samuels had said, "Twist his head off," it would have rolled down the street.

What is therereallygood to remember anyway? "Do you promise?"

There was a little girl's ache in the voice and it tugged at Samuels who was able to blink away the mist. "I don't break my word, Kayley. I promise."

Kayley hesitated one more moment and took the proffered hand, squeezing tightly out of a desperate need that her words be true since there was no other out but through what led to the end of Kayley as she knew her, if not the end of Kayley period.

Rebecca squeezed the hand and grinned as the twins walked behind them while the large doors loomed. "I'm very proud of you, Kayley."

"Whatever."

"You won't regret it."

The cynicism was easily read. "How many button presses does that take?"

Samuels let it go. "I actually have several doctorates."

Kayley laughed. She wasn't exactly sure why, but venting the butterflies dancing in her stomach seemed as good a reason as any. "Jesus Christ, that's what you go to right now?"

"Just...correcting the record is all."

A hint of humor remained."Whatever."

The doors slid smoothly back and Kayley's eyes darted around the room in awe as Samuels looked on in pride. The entire ceiling was like one large overhead light and there were four long control panels at the four compass points of the room that had so many lights, displays and panels from one end to the other that it looked to her like the whole place was ready to launch something off to another star. In front of each array of panels were a row of five tanks large enough to hold several people even though the ones in use only held one.

Each was surrounded by metalwork steps and a catwalk that wrapped three-quarters of the height to the top of the tank. Each also had a stainless steel spine along its back that craned over and above it with arms folded close together. When in use, they flared outward like the legs of a spider, firmly encasing the limbs and torso spreading them out in a way that always reminded Samuels of Vitruvian Man She watched Kayley's eyes take it all in. "This is for body modification processes, though it is occasionally used as a sort of sensory deprivation system for the particularly willful. It'd be overkill for most cases, but there are a rare few that need it."

Kayley finally turned attention at the tanks in use and the people in them. She knew them all. She lived with them in the house until the rainbows came and Samuels spoke of them. "Drug abuse. Carlos abuse and the damage that goes with both, that has to be repaired before they can be shown to clients. Then there are body enhancements, though we generally wait to do those until we have specific requests from the clients."

Kayley's eyes locked on a floating redhead in the third tank to her left. "Lisa!" She ran to her as the doctor followed behind. The blonde stood staring at Lisa, now suspended and encased. Her nose and mouth were covered by a breather and the fluid in the tank flowed bottom to top as Kayley could see it lift her hair; Her eyes were open and she rarely blinked, staring into a visor that looked more complex than Trina's.

Another arm of the metal spider encased the back of her head with needle-like spikes around her head, including each temple that, rather than penetrate her skin, dimpled it as they slowly moved from one color to the next like Christmas lights The central arm went down her back, flaring at the base of her spine and continuing down her ass and between her legs before flaring to cup her mound and hide it from view.

Tears welled again, burning trails as she pounded on the thick, transparent material only hurting her hand as Lisa's eyes continued to stare at nothing, occasionally fluttering shut before opening again, "You said she got away."

"I said she ran as soon as she saw us coming. You inferred from that that she got away." Samuels wasn't particularly cold with what came next, it just was. "She didn't."

Her fingers rested on the tank like a claw as Kayley watched her float."Why didn't you just let her go? You could have just let her go."

"She wouldn't have been a problem if I had, a minor annoyance at best, but, I was dealing with everyone else, in any event, so why a loose end?"