Reborn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...okay. I understand." Her brow furrowed and she adjusted her position a little. She seemed a little off-put, which is what I was fully expecting. That's fine.

"I'll ask you again, what do you think caused your depression?"

She straightened her skirt over her legs. "Uhh...I had just started middle school. I had a hard time making friends...I've always been lonely, y'know? So when I was put in a more socially difficult situation...I started getting overwhelmed."

I nodded, writing down notes.

"How long have you been lonely?" I turned up the light brightness, there was a small dial on the back that allowed me to control the intensity, it was also what allowed me to strobe it.

"Actually, since I was a kid. I was always singled out for some reason. I managed to make some friends but nowadays I really don't have anyone. I was hoping to meet some in my college classes, but I haven't managed to yet."

"Why haven't you made any friends yet?" She had a dull, solemn look on her face now. I felt a twinge of regret starting off with personal, deep probing questions - but I had to do this. This was the only way. I had to open up her mind.

"I...haven't met anyone I've clicked with. I've gone out of my shell a few times to interact, but it's like hitting a brick wall. I can't find someone where conversation can flow."

"How have you made friends in the past?"

"I put myself out there, or it was by coincidence."

"How have you put yourself out there in the past? What does 'putting yourself out there' entail?"

"I'd do stuff I wasn't comfortable with."

DING! The light strobed. She blinked a couple times. "Give me a specific example, please."

"Ok-kay...uhm, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to this one Christmas party, I was really on the fence about it, but I did it anyways. I met my ex there, and it was an instant spark. I felt a connection. I dated him for 3 years, so it was my longest relationship."

I felt a weird twinge in my chest at that. I can't explain it.

"Why did your relationship end?"

"He had started abusing me. Verbally, usually, and he hit me a few times. I realized I wasn't a priority, and he didn't love me as much as I did him...so I left. Maybe he was right. Maybe I'm just a bad person. Maybe I deserved it-"

DING! She blinked a couple times.
"Teenage boys are some of the cruelest creatures on the planet, Gracie. You didn't deserve anything he said or did to you. You deserve only the best, and to live a happy life. Alright?"

"Mhm..." She nodded, her head lolling to the side and her eyes looking somewhere up to the right.

DING! "Say it."

Her head snapped back to look me in the eyes. "Say what?" I stared back into her eyes, unblinking.

"Say you deserve only the best, and to live a happy life."

"Uhm, okay. I deserve only the best, and to live a happy life."

"Good girl." She squirmed. "So, on that same note, what does a happy life mean to you?"

"Uh, I'm not sure-"

DING! Flash. She rubbed her eyes. "Ah- whoops, sorry, uh I guess it means to feel happy and good about myself. Marriage, kids, maybe a good career."

"What does it mean to feel happy and good about yourself?" I flipped the brightness up.

"Um..." I saw her straighten up, gazing into the light and occasionally at my face. "I guess...to like myself. My appearance, my personality. To be happy with myself, and not have that constant voice saying 'you're not good enough' in the back of my head anymore."

I turned up the brightness again. "What don't you like about yourself?"

"...my body. My face, my weight, certain curves. My personality."

"Why don't you like those things?"

"My body...I don't know. It's strange. It's just a teenage girl thing, to not be happy with your body-"

DING! I strobed the light. "Wrong. That's a thing everyone has to overcome. It isn't just you, or a select group of teen girls. It's most of society."

"Oh...okay. Yeah, I guess you're right."

Her eyelids were drooping as she stared into the light. She was becoming more susceptible. I turned up the brightness a tad.

"Be specific. What don't you like about your body? Tell me everything."

"Well, I've always felt clunky. Like I didn't belong in my skin. Like my whole appearance was awkward. Makeup felt fake. Nice clothes felt like garbage bags. So I just stopped trying."

I kept writing notes. "What do you think made you feel this way?"

"My ex would poke at my appearance sometimes, and it hurt."

"How so?"

"He'd ask me about changing my hair to look like other girls. That I wasn't...uhm."

DING! "Continue, please."

"I wasn't big enough for him. Like...here." She lazily moved her hands up to touch her chest.

I had to admit, I felt a bit disgusted. What types of boys had she dated?

"How did that make you feel?"

"I felt...hurt. Broken. Ugly."

I nodded, setting down my pencil and turning up the light more than before. "I think you're quite beautiful. You should see yourself in the same light. Why don't you say that for me?"

"I can't. I don't believe it."

DING! I flashed the light twice this time. She was startled, blinking a couple times after I did.

"Say it. You think you're beautiful."

"I..." She visibly swallowed. "I think I'm beautiful."

"Good girl. What about your personality don't you like?"

She was beginning to fidget now, grabbing at her arms absently while she tried to sit still. Even so, her eyes never left the light.

"I'm...shy. I haven't always been, though. And, like, uhm...I'm fine talking to people. I just get scared easily." Her words were slurring now.

"Scared of what?"

"Scared they won't like me. That they'll tell me I don't belong. That I'm not good enough."

"Why wouldn't you be good enough for them?"

"I don't know-"

DING! The light strobed twice.

"I mean, they won't like me. My personality. I'm very closed off." I turned up the light. She was blinking frequently due to the intensity, but her eyes never wavered. Her face and body appeared slack.

It's working. She's fully relaxed now. Completely open to suggestions. It's working...

"Why are you closed off? What are you hiding?"

"Myself, my emotions. I dunno. Just...who I want to be."

"Who do you want to be?" I slowly stood up, grabbing the bell and making my way over to her.

"I want...I want to be happy. To be myself."

I kneeled at her side, looking close into her eyes. Even with me suddenly being in very close proximity to her face, she didn't even glance at me. She stared straight ahead. Empty.

"Who is yourself? What would make you happiest? Even if it's a crazy fantasy like the CEO of a huge company or the ruler of a nation, what would make you happiest? Make you feel most like you?"

Her chest rose and fell heavier now. She absently pinched her shirt fabric and pulled at it.

"I...want to be loved."

DING! I hit the bell right next to her ear. She jumped, then settled back down, blinking a few times as if the light flashed. It didn't, as I didn't strobe it. Interesting.

"Everyone wants to be loved. Explain your feelings. What does love involve? What would make you feel the happiest?"

Her pupils dilated a few times as she stared blankly ahead. I heard a stirring in the back of her throat.

"What would make me happiest? What...would make me happiest?" She squirmed, blinking in a flustered manner. Her head flopped to the left. "What would make me happiest...to be myself...Godddd I wanna cum..."

What. I was in a state of shock, I forgot to ring the bell.

"C-Can you repeat that...Gracie?"

"Uhmm yeah..." her eyes lazily focused and unfocused on the light as she tried to think. "It would make me happiest if I could just cum over and over...be loved...be owned. Used. Like...a sex doll. Or something," she slurred. Gracie shifted, stretching her arms before settling back into place. "And can you not call me that? I really don't like it."

"Y...Your name? Gracie? You don't like that?" What the fuck though? Cum over and over? Used like a sex doll? What rabbit hole am I going down with this girl...I had to admit, to say I was intrigued before was the understatement of the century compared to now.

"N-No, I don't like it. Anymore. I, uhm, I don't like the way it sounds. Everyone always has to yell it at me...Gray-CIE, GRaciE, it has an ugly sound. They always use it in a harsh way. It hurts. No one ever says my name unless they have to get my attention or to be mad at me. I don't like it. I hate hearing my name said in a stern way. It makes me, like, flinch." She was still breathing heavy, pulling her arms up and around her torso as if trying to hold herself tighter and hide.

I was a bit off-put by her words, I was kind of at a loss of what to do or say next.
"Hey, maybe don't do that," I reached out to grab her arm and tug it away from her body, my hand accidentally brushing across her left breast. She let out a breathy sigh, her eyes rolling off the light for the first time to look up at me. There I was, holding her slender, pale wrist as she looked at me with a blank, albeit horny look.

Fuck. Fuck. I need to stop her.

"A-Alright, I won't use your name anymore." I set her arm down. "Thank you for telling me that. I understand it might be difficult to dislike your name. I'm sorry you've had it used in a negative way so much." I curse my caring side, as it made me reach out and pat her hair. So soft... My fingers twined through her hair a bit. She made a soft little noise and leaned into my hand. I remained frozen in place, unable to take my hand away from her head. The more I pet her hair, the more she curled into my touch, making an array of soft whines, almost purring. Her legs were vibrating softly. Was it restlessness? Shaking? My mind thought of another answer that I wasn't sure how I felt about. I gulped and tried to keep my cool.

"Poor thing...how deprived of touch are you, huh?" She sighed, her eyes locking into mine in an unbreaking stare. At first there was nothing behind her eyes, empty as they had been before. The longer I touched her, the more I began to see a spark behind them. All at once, I felt terrified of how I may be affecting her. I forced myself to stop and take my hand back.

I'm disgusted to say I was fully aroused now. A part of me knew this is what I wanted, what I had planned for. To reduce her to an almost drunken, hypnotic state that I could then do whatever I wanted with. I didn't expect her to outright say she wanted to cum.

"Before, um, what did you mean when you wanted to cum over and over again?"

"Ohhh, aahh, I dunno-" DING! Good, I remembered it this time. I have to keep her on track and unearth the very most hidden desires before I start messing with her. She shook her head, blinking rapidly. I was nowhere near the light to strobe it, so it showed she was already associating the flash with the bell, which meant her thoughts were being disturbed, and I could reroute her to a more successful train of thought.

"Uh, I mean that...well I'm just horny. All the time. I'm like...addicted to the thought of it. Sex. I want it, you know? Like, so, so much. It's the only thing I really want. It would make me happy to...to pleasure a man."

"I see...how does this relate to what you want from life? What would make you happiest? What makes you feel most yourself?" I sat on the arm of the recliner, reaching out to lightly cup her breast. Maybe if I touched her sexually while she revealed her sexual feelings she'd find it easier to confess. Maybe I just want to feel her squirm.

She sighed, panting with every breath as I slowly massaged her tit. I don't know what her ex was thinking, this feels great!

"I just..haah, haah oh fuck I just want to be owned. I want to fuck a man. I want him to fuck me. I want to be a good girl for him and have him use me as his toy. I want to belong. I want to act out...I want to be slutty. B-But I can't, m-my family would get mad...people would hate m-me..." she looked down, biting her lip. Her cheeks were fully flushed now, a soft red against her white skin. She released her lip from her teeth, it was a deep pink, they looked so large, kissable, soft...blowjob lips.

The horny vixen sharply inhaled as I pinched a little harder on her breast through her shirt. I moved my other hand up to cup her face and bring it to look up at me, it was slick with sweat. She was really getting worked up.

"How about we take this off, angel?" I tugged the hem of her shirt. She nodded, mumbling something and quickly moved her arms to discard her shirt. I helped her pull it over her head, revealing a thin pearly white waist, adorned with a lacy black bra. My stomach leapt in my chest as she threw her shirt on the ground and sat back, her torso exposed to me now. This is wrong. This is wrong. But she isn't doing anything she doesn't want to. I'm just opening paths in her mind to make her more susceptible to her inner most desires.

That was the thing about hypnosis. Unless you were tearing away at someone's mind for days, weeks, even months, you couldn't make them do anything they didn't want to. You just made them more open to new experiences, and condition their mind through suggestion. The illusion of choice. They can say no if they want to, but ultimately if there's even a shred of desire in their mind they'll follow your suggestion. It was working on Gracie. I had successfully lulled her into a state of trance where she was almost fully open to my commands - or, rather, suggestions.

She leaned in to my touch as I began stroking her hair again, her eyes rolling up to look at me groggily.

"Good girl. What about this too?" I lightly pulled at her bra strap. "If you take it off, you can set your breasts free and let them breathe." She looked down at her bra, almost confused as if she forgot what I was talking about. "Not to mention, I'd really like to see them," I added breathily.

She let out a mewl and hooked her hands around her back, unclipping it and throwing it away with the shirt. Instantly her tits sprang free, and I physically felt my eyes widen as I took them in.

Perfectly proportioned pinky-red nipples with erect round nipples sat on top of her creamy white, perky globes.

Fuck. It's been too long since I've seen tits in person. I had my fair share of women and sexual experiences. Even a past dominatrix experience, which was interesting to say the least, but I've been all around sexually. Still, seeing a new female naked (or at least her breasts) for the first time was always a breathtaking adventure.

I couldn't hold myself back as I straddled her, sitting on her lap, and began eagerly pawing and groping her chest.

A bit of shock rose to her eyes as she slowly took in what I was doing, that shock soon turned to arousal as her eyes familiarly sloped into a look of pure lust. She panted with every breath once more as I held, grabbed, pinched, and pulled on her exposed tits.

"Yeah? You like this, angel? Want me to keep going, touching these sweet tits of yours?" She nodded happily.

"Yes sir, please keep going. This feels so...sooooo good!"

I pinched both her nipples in my fingers and pulled, to which she let out a long whine and looked up at me with longing. I rolled them in my fingers, occasionally pulling them as I let my hands play and fondle her as I pleased. Soon I switched back to grasping her whole breasts in my hands and kneading and stroking them. She writhed under me as I played with her body, thrashing her head back and forth letting her eyes roll back into her head. I finally tore my gaze away from her chest to her face.

Her tongue stuck out slightly, her eyes were stuck in a crossed position looking upward, her body softly shuddered with every breathy moan she let out. I moved my hand up to cup her cheek, which brought her eyes back down to look up at me.

"Look into my eyes from now on. It's easier than the light. How are you feeling right now?"

My little toy's eyes wandered for a moment before settling back to look at me, unwavering.

"My body feels so hot and warm and tingly...all because of you, Mr. Woods-"

DING! "Call me Brett, I've told you this before, haven't I? So, how are you feeling?" She finished blinking.

"Oh! Sorry, Brett. Um...my body...I'm soooooo wet down there man like you have noooo idea. I haven't had my tits played with in so long, I really needed this. Thank you Brett, thank you, thank you, haaahhh thank youuuu!"

I smiled and gave her left tit a firm slap, she yelped. "You're very welcome."

* * *

I don't really know what happened. His words echoed in my head nonstop. Everything he said sounded like music. Every time that sound happened...what was it called? A bell? Yeah, that! Every time that bell made that noise my head just filled with a mist. I forget what I was thinking about. Every time he says good I get...excited. Like, down there.

"You sure do seem like a horny girl, huh? How often do you masturbate usually?"

Oh, he's speaking to me again. Horny girl - I tried to think of an answer to his question - do you masturbate - but it was so hard to focus on an answer when my head was all foggy like - horny girl - like this.

Even just the sound of his voice ping ponged around in my empty head until I could understand the full weight of his words. I rolled my head around my shoulders, as if trying to softly shake it clear so I could understand what he wanted from me - then I saw them. Piercing blue, their brightness only magnified by his clear glasses. It all fit together like a puzzle.

"Ah...yes, I've been really horny lately. I've felt like an overflowing bottle...I just need to let it all out and cum, y'know? Maybe that's why I've been so upset lately, I haven't had a quiet night to myself since I moved into a dorm...no time for me to masturbate. Usually I'd masturbate once or twice a day. I'd cum over and over for hours at times. I love it when I cum. I'm happy when I'm horny. I love the thought of being fucked and fondled," All of the words I've always wanted to say just kept spilling out of my mouth until I'd tire myself out.

"Good girl. I'm glad you can open up to me like this. You're doing an amazing job for your first session, you know that? I'm so proud of you, angel."

I let out a high pitched whine at his words and coiled into his hands more, eager for them to keep touching my tits. Good girl. I loved when he spoke to me like that, my mind just kept bubbling up, amazing job, with joy and pleasure, I'm sure my pussy was freely gushing by now proud of you, angel. His words never left my head, no matter how loudly I squealed as he grabbed me or I tried to think, they always rang out good girl. Oh yeah, that was another thing about him - I just couldn't think.

My mind is always an imaginative, busy thing. It always is trying to think of something to entertain me when I'm bored or not doing anything. Occasionally it would begin to derail during this session, but my mind would get all misty before I could really think of anything other than his words-

"So, is this what makes you happiest? What makes you feel yourself?"

The fog dissipated instantly as I thought of a reply.

"YES! This is all I've, like, ever wanted! But still, I want more than this. Brett, your touching me, is like, so so good but...fuck I need to cum." He chuckled, easing off my lap and kneeling between my legs, hooking my panties out from under my skirt and pulling them around my ankles. "And, like, not just today but every day you know what I mean? I just want to be used to my fullest potential as a sex object. That's all I crave. That's what would make me happy. That's the girl I want to be, Brett, do you understand me?"