Rebound Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at the ceiling, at the terrible stucco patterns that seemed way too popular in this city, I tried to think of how the night might turn out. I selfishly hoped that she'd want sex, just to get that intimacy I was craving tonight. Even if not, I suppose I could find solace in comforting my friend.

With benefits, my mind added without prompt.

Something landed on the couch beside me. I looked over to see the hoodie that Candice had been wearing. It was followed shortly the pyjama pants. I turned to see her coming around the corner wearing just a thong with a box of baby wipes in hand. She looked like she tossed some cold water on her face, though her eyes were still a bit puffy. Still I found myself staring at her body. At the tight muscles of her limbs and abs, of the soft curves arcing between hips and chest, the teardrop swells of her breasts.

"Fuck you're hot," I said, letting the corner of my lip curl once again, and Candice smiled.

"I should hope so. I make a lot of money being hot," she said, and moved forward straddling me.

"Please don't tell me you're going to try to make cleaning me sexy," I said barely holding in a chuckle.

"Was going to try, but... I was more thinking of what would come after," she said, opening the box and pulling out some of the wipes.

"After?" I said, a bit more of a smokey purr coming into my voice than usual, but it certainly had an effect.

"You know when the first time I heard that voice was?" she asked, and I blinked as she took out a few of the wipes. She started running them over my chest and worked downwards. Quick and efficient, clearly giving up on making it sexy. Though, her thighs pressing against mine, the heat of her sex so close to mine, I couldn't deny the effect.

"No. I didn't realize my voice was that distinctive," I said, and she smiled, using the second wipe to clean the mess off my breasts.

"After I invited you back to my place. After things stopped being professional. I saw this look in your eyes... they were so fucking green, just like now," she said, and tossed the box of wipes to the side. I heard them clatter on the floor.

I could feel my heart hammering, a tingle running through the back of my scalp as I looked up at her. Saw the hunger growing in her gaze. I remembered that same look on her face, when we crossed a line without regrets.

"And when you said yes, it was in that voice you have now. Do you know how many times we've hooked up?" Candice said, tossing the used wipes away, they fluttered on the air, but I wasn't watching them to see where they landed.

"Before now? Seven," I said, wondering what my eyes looked like now. Candice leaned down until I could feel her breath on my lips. She ran her thumbs across my cheeks.

"I've heard that voice once since. The one singular time you called me. That, frankly, sexy as fuck voice. And your eyes are as green as they were those two times. Fuck its beautiful," she said, and I slowly blinked, unsure of what to say. I opened my mouth to speak, but she put a finger across my lips.

"I know you came here for me Jackie. But I know you need me just as much. This isn't a rebound," she said, and my hand slithered up her back immediately, nails dragging up her skin and drawing a gasp of surprise. My fingers interlaced in her hair, grasping firmly and I felt the second gasp more than heard it.

I pulled her down to my lips, felt her body press against mine. Felt her heat soaking into my flesh as our mouths opened. The soft wet feel of her lips against mine sent an elation up my back as I grasped her rear.

The teasing was done, and the shroud of amusement pulled away.

Fingers sinking into the meat of her ass, I pulled her tight and turned. I moved her easily, and I heard her moan as we shifted on the couch, as I pulled her under me. Her legs wrapped around me, her heels dragging down the backs of my own legs. Her thighs pressed tightly against me, and I could feel the lace of her thong against my skin. As she could feel mine.

Our lips didn't break, even as her nails dragged along my back, coursing over the angel wings tattooed there. I pressed my hips downwards, felt my breasts crushing against hers as our tongues writhed together.

Heartbeats passed into the next. I forgot about her breakup. Forgot about the imagined explosion that had awoken me. My entire world had sunk into the heat of her. Into the softness of her lips, the sting of her nails, and the insistence of her tongue. I kept my grip on her hair, keeping her tight against me.

Her hips bucked, thighs sliding against thighs. Our stomachs pressed against the other as her back ground against the cushions of the couch. Then her nails were running up my sides. The kiss paused, my lips still against hers as I let out a moan. I felt her tongue sliding over my lips before it continued once again.

She did the same to my other side, the tips of her fingers running from my hip and upwards. Raking until they found my ribs before she dragged her scratching to my back. It earned much the same reaction as before, which in turn got me a groan of appreciation pouring over me. It sent a shiver down my spine.

Finally the kiss broke as I started to move my lips along her jaw. Trailing with nibbles and tongue as much as lips. It let me hear her groans, the building anticipation for the eventual attention to her sex. I made it to her neck, trailing my tongue downwards until I bit at her collarbone. My teeth pressed hard into the skin, and all but fed off the moan that flooded my mind. Her teeth found the shell of my ear, pulling almost harshly. I let a gasp spill into the hollow of her shoulder, before biting again.

"Let me taste you... bedroom now," she said, smacking my ass to sink the words in. I pulled up from her shoulder, noticing her lips glistening, the dark bruising on her shoulder. I licked my lips at the sight and she grinned as I finally released her hair.

"Now," she said, and I stood, grasping her forearms and pulling her up with me.

She surprised me by jumping up into my embrace, legs wrapping around me, her lips immediately going for my neck. I cupped my hands under her ass, squeezing as she ground herself against me, as her body rubbed against mine.

As I walked through the apartment, I felt her teeth against my skin. I groaned, uncaring about any marks she'd leave. Down my neck and across my collarbone she bit, hard, and clenched my back with her nails. It almost felt as if she'd break skin, and a little thrill ran from the points of her talons.

When I got to the bedroom, she didn't let go. I all but fell atop her, our lips soon claiming each other's again with our feet sticking over the edge. I couldn't get enough of her lips, the feel of them, so perfectly soft.

Then she bit my lower lip. I pulled away from her, letting her stretch out the flesh, letting her teeth scrape over it, until she released at the last moment. I stood, already going for my thong, and watching her do the same.

The odd thought curled through my brain then. Seven times we've had sex. I've seen her take off her clothes more. Yet this was the fastest I've seen her ditch her panties.

She lifted her legs nearly to her chest as she peel them off, and let me see everything. The glistening pink folds waiting for my tongue, for my touch. I was happy I'd shaved myself, I knew she liked that. I was as bare as she was.

We tossed our thongs into the shadow of the room. Something to be found in the morning, or whenever we awoke. As she crawled up the bed, I went for her again. Sliding over her, kissing my way to her lips. Another hungry caress, another dance of tongues, before I started to twist.

Her fingers danced along my skin as I moved, being careful not to drive my knee into her head as I turned above her.

Soon I felt her breath across my sex, felt that teasing tongue gliding along my entrance. I pressed a kiss to her clit and felt the moan washing between my thighs. I breathed in her scent, an almost sweet tang that filled my mind, before I dragged my tongue from her engorged clit and down to her entrance. Almost as one, our tongues swirled around the entrance of the other, tasting each other, bringing forth hungry moans.

I was the first to thrust my tongue inside, curling into her and feeling the press of her against my muscle. The taste of her flooding my mind even as her tongue lashed across my clit. I groaned, the sound stifled when I started to move back and forth along her slit.

Fingers pushed into me then, two digits that thrust deep. My hips bucked, pressing harder upon them, and against that beautiful tongue. I bit gently at her clit, and lashed at it. Again, and again, while her fingers began to pound hard. Her free hand clapped against my ass, while I let my nails course along her thigh.

Releasing her clit, I pressed my tongue firmly against it, curling around it, grinding it against her. She paused for but a heartbeat, and I doubled my speed, the pressure. I felt her nails digging into the meat of my ass while the others continued their steady thrusts into me. Nor did her own tongue relent. A constant lash, or caress, or press. Waves of pleasure coursing from her attentions.

When I felt her thighs suddenly press tightly against the sides of my face, I heard her almost scream into my pussy. I pushed between her thighs, feeling her arousal on my chin, my cheeks. My tongue unrelenting even as I groaned into her cunt.

I heard her climax in her muffled moans. Felt it in the breath across my clit and the way her talons dug into my ass painfully. I didn't slow until her moans did. As they did I began to gently kiss her thighs, her clit. All while she redoubled her efforts that had faltered for but a moment.

"Oh fuck," I doubt she heard the words as I felt my own orgasm rushing over me. Flooding my mind with pleasure that refused to be tampered. I clutched the sheets tightly as she guided me into those heights of bliss.

I don't know how long she held me there, my voice breaking as her tongue and fingers worked me. Only when the climax had passed, when my heart started to settle and my cunt far too sensitive did I roll off of her.

For a few moments we laid like that, staring at the ceiling and breathing heavily.

"Get up here," I heard her voice, and I smiled, sitting up at first to look down at her. To see the glisten of my lust on her face. Mine must have been much the same. She looked at me, pulling one of her fingers to her lips, and sucked it clean. My pulse quickened at the sight.

Crawling up beside her, I kissed her, tasting myself. Our lips moved more slowly this time, savouring the softness as our bodies pressed to one another, our tongues keeping to themselves.

"You're going to have some nice marks to explain over the next few days," Candice said, tracing a finger over the marks she'd left in her wake. I smiled, kissing her again.

"You do as well."

"Oh, that's easy. I was busy having sex. I'm the stripper here remember?" she said, and I let out a soft laugh before she cut the sound off with another soft kiss.

Then I felt her fingers entwining with mine. I glanced down for a moment, but she just squeezed and pulled my face back towards hers for another kiss. It lingered this time, and felt close to romantic despite the flavours of sex still lingering upon our skin. She finished it with a flick of her tongue across my lips, and I offered a smile.

"Timmie's date in the morning?" she asked, and I nodded, glancing over to the clock beside her bed. The soft green glow told me it was quarter to six.

"Definitely," I said and laid down beside her, watching her face for a moment as she stared at the ceiling.

"Got any plans this weekend?" she asked.

"Nope," I said, resting my head on my elbow wondering what was swimming through her mind.

"Well. I work tomorrow night, but... would you stay for the weekend?" she asked, and finally looked over to me. My heart went to her, and while I knew this could turn into dangerous ground, I nodded.

"Course," I said, and she let go of my hand.

"Don't worry. Not trying to make you mine. Just, need a friend. And I think you do too," she said, and I nodded.

"With benefits," I added, and she laughed, climbing out of bed. I watched her back as she moved towards the door. She paused, her fingers settling on the doorframe. Turning back to face me she smiled.

"Just going to turn the lights off and cork the wine. Get some sleep, I'll see you in the morning," she said.

I turned over and reached beside the bed. I found the tissues the same place they'd been the last time. I pulled a few, wiping my face clean, and tossed them into the small can beside the bed. I ignored the condom wrapper I saw in there, and pulled the sheets over my legs, leaving me mostly bare as I curled onto my side.

I began to feel the tendrils of sleep come over me, luring me back. Just as I was drifting away I felt Candice climbing into bed behind me. Heard the soft creak of the bed as she turned onto her side, felt her warmth as she moved a bit closer.

"Thank you Jackie," she said, her fingertips tracing the tattoos on my back.

"I've got your back," I mumbled, feeling the tracing running across my shoulders. It was soft, slow, and sensual. I fell asleep to the sensation, and no dreams awaiting me this time.

12