Rebound Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...." I said eventually. "Not while you're in there, anyway."

-----

We had a little more wine at mine while he got to know the whole gang. He was staring at me wide eyed as I introduced him to the two dogs we have at the moment, and the separate room with the cat who gave birth just two nights ago- I was up till like 4am helping with that. Not helping much since I'm not exactly a vet, but I think Socks appreciated the emotional support into motherhood. I'd named the kittens- Waffles, Pancakes, Crumpets, and Sausages... and there was little Avocado who I didn't tell Raf about because she'd been stillborn and I was still sad about it.

I showed him the garden which is now mostly covered in chicken wire to protect the silverbeet from Besty and Bertha, the two chickens who ended up in the SPCA and were never going to get a home so I now had to deal with. They were both good layers and they totally fucked up my once 5 year strong Vegan diet because there's only so many people you can give away eggs to... I showed him the beehives and the honey and Raf was in awe that I went in without protection, but after beekeeping for this long you learn exactly when it's safe to go in and show off to people.

I showed him the tuatara that I absolutely wasn't going to have for more than a couple of days- she just needed a halfway house before the specialist Vet could see her and Raf laughed as I finally pulled him to my room to drink more wine alone. I reluctantly locked out the dogs and put on a record. We lay on my bed and held hands.

"You're really interesting." He said slowly. I smiled.

"Is that good?" He laughed.

"It's obviously GOOD." He said. "It's intimidating." I choked on my wine and had to sit up, spluttering as he patted me on the back halfheartedly.

"Sorry." I breathed heavily. "Uh... yeah. That's me. Totally intimidating." Raf laughed and wrapped his hand around me before slowly lifting the wine glass out of my hand and placing it on the bedside table. He looked at me seriously as he directed my hand to his waist.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. I moaned, even as I bit back a smile. God, that line. Always works though. I leant into him and let him draw me in.

His kiss was soft but probing and kinda dominant. I kissed back with enthusiasm and we fought for dominance, pressing our bodies firmly against each other and ripping off each other's clothes. Raf won because he cheated by pulling on my hair and I moaned and went limp in his arms.

"Oh yeah." He moaned. "Oh you like that, don't you?" I moaned incoherently and fell back against the bed, feeling my legs spread for him. Raf knelt over me and grinned, and he jerked my head up again. "I asked you a question slut. You like it when I pull your hair?"

"Yuh." I moaned. Dirty talk- not my strong suit- because I'm usually way too busy falling apart. Raf could see that, and he smirked and finished undressing me, which was pretty easy because my body was already his.

He was so tender... he felt me up, touching my body gently and moaning as he caressed my thighs, and my stomach, placing his lips to my nipples which made me shiver in pleasure and kissing my chest and my neck... my legs wrapped around him as I fumbled with his trousers and he chuckled and obliged me, sitting off me for a second to strip properly. I bit my lip as I watched him. He seemed a little cautious- a little shy- he glanced at me as he sat up and I reached for him eagerly. He laughed at me, which I didn't mind. As long as I could make him feel comfortable.

"Jesus." He said, running his hands over my torso. "I'm feeling inadequate." I laughed and ran my hands over his body. He was softer than me... soft and tall and lithe and lanky where I verge sometimes on stocky if I don't watch my weight. He was hairy where I'm fairly smooth and I bit my lip as I wrapped my hand slowly around his throbbing cock. He thrust into my hand with a moan.

"Inadequate?" I murmured. He grinned and swept my hair off my face. He smiled as he looked down at me.

"Well." We grinned as we caught each other's eyes. His dick was ungodly. It shouldn't be legal. I swallowed as I glanced down at it and bit my lip as I glanced up at him again.

"You're a BOTTOM?" I laughed. He grinned and pressed me back against the bed.

"I know." he sighed. "Such a waste." He wrapped his hand around my cock and chuckled as I turned pink and limp and moaned for him. "Although both of us are doing ok, Nate. You're not small."

"I am." I whispered. "Below average actually. But it doesn't matter." He frowned and looked down at me, and I pulled his head back to look at me. "It looks bigger because I'm short." I mumbled, and I pressed myself feverishly against him.

"You're not SHORT." He pulled away. "Jesus Nate, you're like a model, look in a mirror." I swallowed.

"Can we get back to you fucking me with that obscene cock and forget about the 'Cheer up Nate' bit?" Raf grunted.

"Maybe." He said. "Maybe I only fuck guys who practise self love."

"Ok, I'm well practised in self love." I laughed and raised my eyebrows and Raf laughed as well.

"Nate, you are so damn hot." He moaned. I stopped him.

"I'm not asking for reassurance Raf. I know I'm pretty." I grinned up at him and pushed his short fringe off his face. "And you're very lucky to be with me tonight." Raf laughed and swatted my ass playfully.

"Ok stud." He looked me over thoughtfully and traced my stupid chest tattoos. All flash work. Nothing remotely impressive. I love them all anyway. "Look... you have a dildo I can do you right with if this doesn't work out?" I kissed his forehead.

"Sure. I think I'd prefer you though... your fingers or... whatever...." I bit my lip. "Where do you want to start?" Raf stroked my hair.

"On your hands and knees." He whispered. I acquiesced immediately, turning away from him and arranging myself in the sluttiest way I could- my knees spread and my back arched and my head looking over my shoulder. Raf grinned and slapped my ass. "Nice." He moaned. "Fuck you look good, Nate." I grinned.

"Thanks." I grinned over my shoulder at him. He ran his fingers through my hair and I almost purred. Embarrassing yes- but I think when your hair gets to a certain length it turns into its own erogenous zone. Raf leant down and spread my legs even wider, and I moaned. He ran his fingers over my thighs and cradled my ass. He parted my cheeks and I shivered as he dove between them.

Oh Jesus, he was indescribable. I moaned and let my head fall to the pillows as I stuck my ass out and enjoyed him. His hands massaged my cheeks as his tongue caressed my crack, and made its may to my hole...

And I was absolutely putty beneath him. I moaned and writhed and I heard him chuckle and prop me up at some point because my legs had gone so weak. Raf was a master at loosening me up- playing with my hole gently then firmly, then teasing me with a finger and I could feel myself getting looser and limper as his tongue started to send me into a trance like state.

"Oh... Raf... please..." I managed to choke out eventually. He grinned.

"Where do you keep your condoms?" He whispered. It took a second for me to process that, because my brain was mush.... And I managed to get myself back on my hands and knees and pant at Raf over my shoulder.

"Bedside table." I whispered. He retrieved them and gently pulled my head up. He clasped my chin and pressed his face to mine and I let him kiss me, melting again. He pulled away and looked at me thoughtfully.

"Your ass is fucking beautiful, Nate." He said. "If I can't keep it up it's nothing to do with you, you should know that." Raf was trying his best but there were just too many words for my slutty horny brain to comprehend. I gazed up at him in wonder and let my head fall to my chest.

"Please..." I whimpered. Raf sighed and moved behind me.

He got me nice and wet and loose again- I didn't think we were even going to need lube, my body was welcoming him so eagerly.

"You want this dick?" Raf panted.

"Yeah..." Raf grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"You want this dick? Then beg for it."

"Please... Raf..." Raf must have realised he was asking too much of me in my addled state to beg properly and he relented- I felt him pushing in and I sighed and stayed relaxed. He was... just so big. A tiny thrill went through me- kind of nervous and also kind of horny as hell knowing he was about to stretch me further than I'd ever been stretched. I moaned and he grunted as he pressed in... way rougher than I was expecting, but I could take it.

He let me adjust for a minute before pressing on my back- oops, I must have fallen out of my perfect stance... I arched my back for him again and waited for him to start thrusting before I met him with equal enthusiasm. I'm not really one to lie there and take it- even when I'm on limited functionality. Raf chuckled as he realised I was bouncing back on him, giving as good as I got and he placed his hands on my thighs.

"You like this?" He grunted, trying to hold me still and slam into me.

"Oh fuck yes." I grinned. He moaned and bit my shoulder gently as he pounded me, and I cried out. Raf laughed as I threw my head back- hitting him across the face with my hair which she quickly grabbed it again and pulled my head back to keep my back in that arch that boys like so much. He was shaking and warm against me, and I reached behind me to hold him even closer- but to my dismay he slowed down and pulled out. I whined and he laughed as he squeezed my ass.

"You're taking me so good, Nate." He whispered. "You'll like this." His head fell between my thighs again and he wrapped one hand around my leaking cock as he gently started to play with my puffy hole with his tongue again. Oh GOD he was good. I moaned and let myself fall back to the bed, pressing my ass up and letting the rest of me melt into the covers. It didn't take long for the way he was teasing me to get me really fucking close and I managed to pull myself together enough to warn him.

"Raf... I...." I panted. He breathed heavily and I whined as he penetrated me again, and I fell almost prone to the bed. He fucked me so hard, grunting with each thrust as I turned to jelly underneath him. I could feel him getting closer and I moaned his name. He pulled me up roughly by my hair and held me tight against him so his hand could drift back to my cock. I fucked his hand as ruthlessly as he fucked me- and both of us were panting and grunting....

I came first, fractionally, and I could feel my hole clamping down on him. He moaned as he slowed his thrusts, and I swear I could feel him throbbing in me. I pulled him close before he pulled away. I wanted him to stay in me forever.

We lay down, caressing each other as our breathing returned to normal before Raf pulled out with a sigh and I whined at the emptiness.

"Well." I slowly turned over to face him as my brain started to reboot. "I'd say you can safely go out and top." He smiled at me.

"Thanks, Nate."

"I would stay in bed forever and let you have my ass whenever you wanted but I really have to walk the dogs and feed everyone." Raf started laughing.

"I almost forgot about your menagerie."

"Me too. I was going to make you take me home with you." I laughed and Raf sighed.

"I could..." He paused. "Never mind." I sat up.

"Walk the dogs with me?" He blushed.

"Well. If you didn't mind."

"I'd love the company. So would Horse and Radish. But Alex will probably be home before we get back." I sighed. "You probably don't want to meet him." Raf lifted himself on his side and raised his eyebrows.

"And who's Alex?"

"My homophobic flatmate." Raf stared at me and slowly traced his fingers through my hair as it lay on my chest.

"Nate- why do you live with a homophobe?" I sighed.

"Well. He didn't know I was gay and I didn't know he had a problem with it until a few months in... and I can't move out because believe me there isn't a single other flat in Wellington that allows the animals- I've looked." Raf laughed. He sighed as he lay back on the bed, watching me slowly get up. Oh god. He'd destroyed me. I winced as I re-learnt how to walk, and stretched out. "Shower?" I suggested. Raf agreed and let me drag him out of bed and into the shower.

He came with me to walk the dogs and we talked about nothing in particular. He paused as we approached my street and leant against a wall, his hands in his pockets. He sighed as he looked at me. I smiled at him.

"So long, farewell, auf widershen?" I guessed. Raf smiled.

"I had a great night." Raf said. "I'm sure we'll see each other again." I shrugged. Probably. The scene is so small. He bit his lip. "You... you're really wonderful Nate." He said slowly. "I know we're not right for each other, but I just thought you should hear it." I cleared my throat.

"Thanks." I said quietly. "And ah.... While I respect your decision that we're not right for each other... If you ever change your mind..." Raf grinned and straightened up.

"It will never work Nate." He reached out and squeezed my shoulder. "Because I lied. I am allergic to dogs." He grinned and shook a packet of claratyne at me, popping a couple of pills as he walked away.

----

Thursday

------

Nate

------

I broke a tray of glasses, and I tripped when I went for the brush and shovel and ended up knee deep in the aftermath.

"Fuck it!" I swore- way too loudly but it's only me to tell me off and I let myself off this one time. I managed to clean up the mess and bandage myself up but followed that up with spilling a tray of drinks on a really nice lady, then stubbing my toe, then getting the coffee orders wrong for three people in a row.... And that was just the breakfast rush.

Russell pulled me aside as soon as the place emptied out.

"What. The. Fuck." He said. I sighed and folded my arms.

"I know." I said. "Didn't sleep well." Russell raised his eyebrows.

"Didn't get laid, you mean?" I poked my tongue out at him.

"Did get laid, for your information."

"That bad huh?" He started polishing a tray of glasses and I hopped up on the bench. DEFINITELY not allowed but we were empty.

"Oh Russ." I sighed. "So, so good." He grunted.

"Too short then?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Perfect height. Tall enough that I could rest my head on his shoulder and short enough that I didn't feel emasculated."

"Not political enough- or too political!" Russell widened his eyes. "Did he vote for Judith Collins?" I kicked him gently.

"Ew, never discuss politics on a one night stand- total boner killer... but he was pro environment and UBI so I'm guessing not a Nat." Russell sighed and turned away from me, unstacking the coffee cups.

"I give up." He said. "What was it?" I put my head in my hands.

"Perfect height..." I said slowly. "Beautiful big brown eyes. Strong jaw... actually hella strong jaw..." Russell gagged as I winked at him. "Charming, friends with everyone, kind, loving... god SO good in bed... and he was smart and had good stories... he was perfect! I was in love! I was about to start guessing his ring size! And that beautiful motherfucker with a cock carved by God himself is... get this.... Allergic to dogs!"

I heard laughter- and oh no, that wasn't just Russell laughing. I turned bright red as I slid off the counter to look behind me. Oh god. Of course. On the fucking dot. I closed my eyes.

"I am so, so sorry. That was so..." He cut me off, waving his hand as he chuckled.

"Shouldn't have crept up on you." Russell snorted beside me.

"You didn't creep up on him, you busted him slacking off." He muttered.

"Russell!" I hissed. Although, he was right. I silently started to make the contractor's coffee as he leant on the counter.

"So you like dogs?" He said. I glanced at him. If he didn't stop talking my face might turn permanently red.

"Yeah." I said, trying hard to sound normal. I cleared my throat. "I like all animals but you know.... Dogs are the best." He smiled and looked at me.

"Dogs or boys?" He teased. Russell laughed.

"Don't make me choose!" I joked. "Ugh. Dogs, but only because that's the right thing to say. You? What would you give up women for?" He gave me a weird look as I handed him his coffee. He stared at me and glanced at Russell. Russell looked as bewildered as I was.

"Men." He said, eventually. Oh god. I bet there is no one else on earth who can wrangle a situation to be this awkward. I swallowed and managed to meet his eye.

"Oops." I said. "Bad gaydar. Sorry." He laughed.

"You're ok." He said. "And you're actually right, believe me. Dogs are a safer bet than men." His voice was flat and a little bitter. I glanced at his hand and back to his face- and he avoided my eye. Huh. Gay. And even better- trouble in paradise. Interesting.

-----

Friday

-------

Jude

-----

I tried not to groan as Caroline asked if anyone else had anything to say in the weekly morning meeting. Because they always did. I shot her daggers with my eyes as Ryan opened his big fat stupid mouth and she smiled benignly at me. He followed her gaze and I quickly rearranged my face. Not quick enough. Ryan bit back his words and stretched out.

"You know, I'll think I'll email it." He said with a grin. "Jude looks like he needs to stretch his legs." I blushed a little and tried to recover gracefully.

"Sorry Ryan. I'm late for my mid morning coffee."

"Ah." He said. "Yeah I'm due for my round actually, come with to La Cloche?" I wrinkled my nose.

"I go downstairs." I said.

"Coffee's cheaper down the road." Ryan said. I snorted.

"Yeah, there's a reason for that." I said. It's shit, I didn't say, and the baristas are all dull as ditchwater. Caroline raised her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, the eye candy's not as good, eh Jude?" Well, yeah. And that.

"Hey!" I threw up my hands as the others started to pack up. "The coffee just tastes better downstairs. It has absolutely nothing to do with a certain long haired tattooed barista half my age." Ryan laughed at me and Caroline shrugged.

"Not my type." She said thoughtfully. Ryan scoffed.

"You don't have a type."

"Well he's definitely YOUR type." She said. "He's like a bizarro world taller, scatter brained Sam, have you met him?" Ryan grinned at me.

"Sounds like I should stay well away." He laughed. "Long hair and tattoos huh? Jude you'd LOVE my husband. He'll be at the piss up when this bloody investigation is wrapped up. Maybe I won't introduce you." I glanced between them as I grabbed my briefcase. Husband? TATTOOED husband? I would have lost money on that for sure. Ryan screamed jock with a girlfriend tucked away somewhere who probably ran yoga classes or something equally middle class and bougie. Ryan had no trouble interpreting my silence. "More of us around than you'd think." He winked. Caroline sighed.

"Aw Jude- you really don't have gaydar do you?" I shrugged.

"Gaydar is often, in my experience, confused with wishful thinking." I swallowed. Made that mistake more than once. "Guess I don't need it anyway..."

"Because you're such a catch?" Ryan teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Because I'm engaged." I said. Ryan grinned.

"Aw. Congratulations." He stretched as he stood up and grabbed his laptop. "Well, I'll see you soon then. Need me to hold your ring while you go flirt with the kid downstairs?" I rolled my eyes and Caroline laughed.

"He needs the protection." She smiled at me. "That barista flirts up a storm with you, ring notwithstanding." I shook her off as I made my way downstairs. Although... well. He does flirt with me. I assume he flirts with everyone. That's probably why their tip jar is always full.

To my surprise the place was almost full when I came in, and I watched him working for a minute. Huh. He was actually really professional. His smile was bright- but it was different to the one he gave me. Polite. Respectful. I leant on a bar at the back of the cafe and watched him. He was actually... kind of good at this huh?