Rebounding from a Cheater

Story Info
Two women cheated on by the same jerk, rebound.
4.1k words
4.6
8.2k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: First, you might we want to read A New Solution To A Cheater, for some background. Second, all characters in this little tale involved in sexual stuff are over 18 years old. Finally, all people depicted herein are fictional, and reside in my mind, only.

I am still Mary Carter, and am pushing 46 years of age. This chapter of my life began where my other story ended. With my hands firmly holding onto Marie Hall's boobs, and her holding mine. This after a very deep and sensuous kiss.

These actions took place at the wedding of my daughter, Lauren and her now husband, Ken Manning. Breaking our kiss, as well as our embrace, I whispered to Marie, "we should go back to the reception." Nodding her agreement, we returned to some funny glances from our wedding guests. My son, Rob, whispered in my ear, "why are you and Marie red as beets?"

I just stared at him, telling him it was none of his business, smiling as I told him. He gave me a knowing elbow to my shoulder and mumbled, "go for it, mom," and went back to dancing, if that's what these kids were doing.

When everybody had said their goodbyes and Ken and Lauren were off on a short honeymoon, we packed up our little extended family and went home. It had been planned that Marie and Robbie would stay over with us even before I had made a jackass out of myself, kissing and groping Marie.

Putting a very tired Robbie down in our den, and Rob retiring to his room. Marie and I just sat in my family room, staring at each other.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" I asked. All she did was nod her head. We were both staring at the floor, looking like two school girls being called into the principal's office.

"Mary, I want you to know, I would never do anything to endanger our friendship."

"I know, I just got carried away," I replied.

We just started talking, with her telling me about growing up in a very small town in rural Montana. Her parents both worked very hard to support her and her two little sisters. After graduating high school, she got a job in a small general store that sold nearly everything anyone could need. Including communication equipment. Enter Mr Dip Shit! Stan Carter, my ex husband.

Not only did he soon take her virginity, he found her a better job, in a bigger store, about 45 miles north of Seattle. As it turns out, 15 miles from where he lived with me, and our two children. Within 6 months, she found herself pregnant, and that's when Dip Shit began the long, long story about waiting for his divorce to become final.

"I know, Mary, I should have smelled a rat, but this was my first time away from my family, and I truly believed all the bull shit he fed me. After Robbie was born, I just got lost in raising him, and the years flew by."

"I guess we are all lucky he lost his parents at that Mall, last year, or we would have never found each other," I replied. I realized, she had her head on my shoulder and one hand softly moving up and down my arm.

"Mary, if we sleep together, tonight, I really don't think I can have sex with you, if that's O K. I just don't want to ruin the great friendship we have."

With a bright smile on my face, and letting out a huge sigh of relief, I quietly said "we should get some sleep."

Life continued on, with Marie and Robbie moving back to their apartment. My Rob was starting college, and Lauren and Ken started their own business, repairing cars. Ken found his abilities in that area were in high demand and took over an existing shop where the aging owner wanted to retire. Rob even helped out, on most weekends.

My life, on the other hand, was about as mundane as anyone could imagine. Yes, I still had my job, doing the same work, keeping the books in one department, and enjoying the peace and quiet it afforded me.

Who am I kidding? I was bored to fucking tears. If it weren't for the visits from my kids, I would have gone off the deep end. I even started to think about sex, again. Not too seriously, but a little.

One Saturday, I treated myself to a day at the Mall. I am browsing through one store, when I hear this voice saying, "is that Mary Anderson?" I turn around, looking at a man I should recognize and all I could say is, "I haven't been Mary Anderson for many years." Just then, my mouth dropped open, and gasped, "Phil Wallis?" He just stood there, grinning saying yes, with a lot less hair than in high school, where we last saw each other.

We sat in the food court, having some lunch, and trying to catch up the last nearly 30 years. I gave him the Readers Digest version of my failed marriage, and he quietly told me is wife of over 23 years had lost her battle with cancer 2 years previously. He was an actuary, for a large insurance company, and lived only a half hour from my house, all these years.

In high school, he was all but invisible. One of the brightest, shyest boys in my class. Never to be confused with a jock, only standing about 5'9" and maybe 150. Now, with his hair gone, he was still the same size, and still had a great smile. Finally, after talking for almost 2 hours, I told him I had to leave, which was bull shit, but I started to feel a little wetness between my legs, and wanted some privacy. After exchanging phone numbers, we got up to leave, and he took my face in both hands and gave me the softest kiss, curling my toes.

"Phil, I better leave before I throw you on this table do something I might regret!"

His laughter made me forget my remark, and we made a date for the next day, for dinner, with Phil telling me that was quite different from the Mary Anderson he remembered from high school. I had to apologize and told him I would be a perfect lady the next day.

I didn't realize that I was humming some song while I was fixing dinner for Rob and me, when Rob walks in with a nice looking girl, who he introduces as Wendy Simms, from one of his classes. I knew he had talked about some of the other students he studied with, but no specifics.

"Mom, what's going on with the singing and grinning?"

"Nothing, dear, and your dinner guest?"

"Just a friend, who studies with me."

"Speaking of friends, I ran into a high school classmate who actually recognized me after all these years, and he is coming over for dinner, tomorrow."

"That's great, mom, time for you to get out into the land of dating."

"Wait a minute, this is just dinner!" I didn't realize my voice was raised. Then I thought, if its not a date, what is this?

Dinner with Phil turned out really nice, with Lauren and Ken dropping by for dessert. I think Rob let them know I had a "date".

With it being a very nice evening, Phil and I sat outside just talking about old times. With neither of us part of any in group, we had a lot to talk about. He quietly told me that his wife, Emily, was never able to have kids, which he said was his one great regret. We realized that our talk lasted quite late, so I asked if he wanted to stay the night.

When he quietly declined, I was a bit upset, at first, but realized with my son in the house, it was for the best.

Each day during the week, we would text each other like we were teenagers. Damn, but this was fun. Thursday evening, Rob announces he was going to an all night party with his girl friend and several other couples.

"Did you ever think to ask permission?"

"Mom, I am 18 and no, we are not having sex!"

That last statement nearly knocked my socks off. I started to ask myself, can teenagers have an all night party and not have sex? Sigh.

As soon as I got to work, Friday morning, I texted Phil to come for dinner that night. When I added a picture of a little devil, I hoped he got the intended idea of what I was really asking for.

When he told me he would be at my house at 6 that evening, I started to actually realize what just might happen. Was I ready to have a man in my bed? I then started thinking, what if he can't perform? Just as I was thinking about other what ifs, my reasoning took over and told me it just might only be dinner. I spent the rest of the day grinning.

Just before I left work, I get a text from Phil saying he was taking me out for a nice dinner. I quickly answered that was fine with me. Jesus, I'm going on a date!

Getting ready, I must have looked at a half dozen outfits, before deciding on the very first one I saw. Trying on the dress, that I hadn't worn in years, my hands were shaking, with the recurring thought, can I have a man in my bed?

Opening my front door, seeing Phil in a different light, dressed casually, handing me a bouquet of flowers, I realized I was on a date! Putting the flowers in a vase, off we went. I truly hoped he couldn't hear my knees knocking.

Our dinner could not have gone better. We just talked about our time at the high school we both attended. Our very different married lives. And my kids, which brought a huge smile to his face.

"We should be going, we've been here long enough for two dinners." I said. Helping me on with my coat, he took my face in his hands and very softly kissed me on my lips. Again, curling my toes. What an amazing kisser.

Driving home, we both kept smiling. God, I was happy. I didn't realize that I was humming some song, I couldn't even think of the name of.

Pulling into my driveway, I just took his hand and led him into my house. Closing the door, he again took my face in both hands and gave me another scorching kiss. This time, though he dropped one hand onto my left breast. God, that felt so good. Without saying a word, and trying my best not to sprint into my bedroom, I led him where we both knew we wanted to be.

Off came his jacket. My dress came unzipped, and hit the floor. Another deep, sensuous kiss, this time with tongue. He reached around unhooking my bra. Damn, I'm glad I put on new underwear. His pants fell to the floor. I moved my hands to his boxers, when he tried to stop me.

"Phil, nothing in there can disappoint me," I whispered. Down came his boxers. My hand went right to his manhood, and slowly started rubbing, as I pushed him back on my bed. As our kissing continued, my hand slowly rubbed up and down his shaft. I already felt him starting to shake, so I leaned over taking his cock in my mouth. Licking all around the head, I could tell he was very close. I quickened my pace up and down his nearly 6 inches.

Just as I felt him tense up, he blasted shot after shot of cum right into my mouth. I quietly thanked my presence of mind to have some tissues next to me, because even if I did swallow, there was no way I could have taken his load.

"Oh my God, Mary, oh my God!"

"Shush," I sighed, laying in his arms, letting his free hand caress my breasts. Just with his fingers rolling one nipple between a finger and his thumb, I felt a stirring I hadn't felt in years.

"Don't stop, Phil, don't stop." I felt my orgasm building up, starting at my feet and rumbling upwards, as he kissed one nipple and played with the other. My body jerked several times, as he held me tightly.

"Oh, fuck, that was so good!" I quickly apologized for my language, which being ever the gentleman, told me nothing I could say would shock or bother him.

Laying in each others arms, after a quick cleanup, we just looked into each others eyes, not saying a word. I snuggled against his neck, running my hand over his chest. I nibbled his ear lobe, as one of his hands moved down my body and found my sopping wet sex. It took him about one second to find my clit, and softly coax it out of hiding.

I moved one of my hands downward, and found his cock regaining strength. Working our hands all over our sexes, he eased me onto my back and gently inserted his staff into my pussy. Slowly, in and out, kissing one nipple, then the other. Pumping a little faster, taking one very swollen nipple in his teeth, driving me crazy. Fucking a bit faster, me holding on for dear life. Thrusting my hips upward. My God, I was cuming, again.

"Phil!!" Feeling his white hot offering, filling my sex, I just grabbed him by his shoulders and buried my head against his neck.

"Oh, my lord, Phil!"

"Mary, Mary."

Rolling off me panting as if we had just run a few miles, neither of us spoke for several minutes. I gave him one scorching kiss of my own, and jumped off the bed to sop up the mess he left in me.

Climbing back into bed, and right into his waiting arms, neither of us said a word, for several minutes.

"With your reaction, Mary, I guess that was much to your satisfaction."

"Pardon my language, but no shit, Sherlock!"

"Phil, if you had any thoughts of not "measuring up" put any of those thoughts out of your mind. You are the most tender, caring man I have ever met."

"You realize, we didn't have dessert, yet," I said.

Laughing, we got out of bed, throwing on the barest minimum of clothing. and went in search of some ice cream. Getting out the makings of sundaes for each of us, Phil takes the container of Readi-Whip and squirts a dab on my left nipple. Without hesitating, leans down and very slowly licks it off.

"Jesus, Phil, our ice cream will melt!"

Just then, he picks me up, putting my ass on the counter, spreads my legs, and leans in and started licking my pussy lips. I could not believe this quiet, unassuming man tonguing me on the counter. Hanging on for dear life, gripping both of his shoulders, I leaned back, taking my hands off his shoulders and bracing myself while he took my legs and put them over each shoulder. His tongue dancing up and down my swollen lips, licking my throbbing clit, I started to cum, actually squirting a bit right into his mouth.

Without breaking stride, he stood me up, took me off the counter, moved me to the table, bent me over and slid his cock inside of me. As he continued his thrusting, much to my delight, I thought to myself, "my God, I've created a monster" A monster fucking me on my kitchen table!

"Wow, Mary, I don't know what got into me," holding a dinner napkin at the end of his pulsating cock.

"I certainly know what got into me!" I cried.

We must have been quite a sight, standing in my kitchen, buck ass naked, hugging, and kissing. God, what a kisser.

Just a word, or two to all you ladies out there, thinking all about size. This nearly 6 inch cock, has given me more pleasure in one night, than Dip Shit did with his thick 7 inches in 24 years.

Climbing down off my soapbox my story continues.

Over the ensuing couple of months, we continued our lovely time together, enjoying everything new we were discovering. Each and every new position. Yes, we even tried anal, which we both agreed was a one time thing.

One Saturday morning, while enjoying our morning coffee, with me not feeling all that well, Lauren and Ken come busting through the door, telling us she is pregnant! My God, I'm going to be a grandma!

Hugging my daughter like there is no tomorrow, a light goes off in my own head. I haven't been feeling too good, lately. My extremely off and on periods are off. My boobs are a little more sensitive.

Holy shit, I thought to myself, I'm pregnant! Nearing my 47th birthday, and I feel pregnant. I'm might be having a child the same time as my daughter! Using a bit of common sense, I didn't let any of my suspicions be known.

That night, laying next to Phil, I asked him if he loved me.

"With all my heart," he answered. "Why do you ask?"

Taking a deep breath, I told him of my suspicion. I told him I thought I was past the baby making stage of my life, but told him how I felt.

"Mary, even if you aren't pregnant, I want to marry you! If you are pregnant, you would make me the happiest man on earth."

First thing, Monday morning, I get hold of my OB/Gyn, and made an appointment for that Friday, afternoon. Phil agreed to join me. I can't tell you the level of embarrassment I felt sitting in the waiting room, with a bunch of kids, young enough to be my kids!

My Doctor calls me in, says her hellos, and gets out the ultra sound wand. With Phil sitting outside of the closed curtain, she shows me not one. but two tiny babies growing in my womb! Fuck me, what have I done?

She covers me up, throws open the curtain, and says to Phil, good job, daddy, you are going to have twins! He just fell into my arms sobbing with joy. My Doc told me what I already knew, that older pregnancies often result in twins. After covering all the information I thought I would never need, we headed home. after texting my kids they were required to be at dinner, by 6 that very night.

Waiting for Rob to come home from school and Lauren and Ken from work, we just sat, cuddled up on the couch. As loving as Phil has been, he was even more careful, touching my face, hair. everywhere but my sexual parts. He just couldn't stop grinning.

Rob was the first to arrive. with Wendy in tow. He asked what was going on, but I told him he had to wait for his sister. When they finally arrived, Lauren takes one look at Phil, another at me and yells, "You're getting married!"

As the Bachman-Turner Overdrive song said, "You ain't seen nothing yet!" I said. "I'm pregnant!" You could have heard a pin drop. Pausing for a few breaths, "with twins!"

"No fucking shit," both my kids said together. My daughter jumped into my arms hugging and kissing me, telling me I could help her with her pregnancy.

After we all settled down and were deciding what to order for Chinese takeout, Lauren asked me if I was going to let Marie, our old friend know.

Since she is almost family, I told them all, of course. Also, she had been seeing a very nice young man, for a while, and finally had some stability in her life, too.

If I thought Phil was the kindest, most considerate man on earth, before my pregnancy, I had to keep reminding him that pregnancy wasn't a disease, and I wasn't an invalid.

We discussed if we wanted to know the sex of them both. just after my daughter found out she was having a boy. I looked at Phil, and told him, it was his choice. In my fifth month, we found out we were going to have 2 girls.

"This gives us some time for names," I said, quietly adding. "one will be Emily, I hope you know!" With that. Phil just sobbed in my arms telling me how much he loved me.

Did I forget to mention our wedding? Just about two months ago, we had a small ceremony, in a local community center, with just about 40 family and friends. With me already starting to show, in my mind, we thought it was a good idea.

Into Lauren's 7th month, and my 6th, we were sitting in my living room, when my daughter, asked me, quietly, should I tell You Know Who about my baby? Its up to you. dear, I replied.

"You know, he actually sent me a birthday card, last year"

"Me too, and Rob", I admitted.

Time was moving almost too fast. Phil was great at our parenting classes, with me noting how much had changed since Rob was born. He also mastered the art of putting two cribs together, filling up Lauren's old room.

I was overjoyed if I was able to sleep more than 4 or 5 hours at a time, between these two soccer players in my womb, and having to pee more often than I care to mention.

Just in the middle of my 8th month, our new grandson, Kenneth Wayne Manning, Jr made his appearance into the world. Two of the nurses kept asking me if I was comfortable. I calmly asked them if they didn't have real patients to care for, and to leave this old broad alone.

My newly expanded family was home for 1 week, when I knew it was time. Getting me prepped, the nurse in charge kept asking Phil if he was sure if he wanted to be in the delivery room. "Just try to keep me out," he replied, and gowned up.

As a birthing coach, as with everything else about him, he was a champ! Holding my hand. Telling me how great I was doing. Listening to me yelling he wasn't going to touch me for at least a year.

After just under 90 minutes, Emily Susan Wallis came into our lives. Within 3 or 4 minutes, Barbara Marie Wallis followed suit. Both girls had all 10 fingers and all 10 toes, and virtually no hair on either head. When my smartass son came into my room, an hour or so later, with the 2 little incubators in with me, he turns to Phil and says, "they have your hair style, already!" Giving his step dad a huge hug, and dabbing a tear from his eye, he leaned over and kissed my forehead, saying, "you and Phil did quite a good job."

12