Rebuilding Harry Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get really complicated at the office.
5.9k words
4.58
30.3k
7

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dozenjinx
dozenjinx
65 Followers

Harry had stayed in his office most of that day, and both times he came out -- for lunch and to head home -- Veronica hadn't been at the desk. He felt some sort of obligation to thank her or something for that morning's dalliance, and the next day, when he came in and she wasn't at her desk, he wondered if maybe the fact that he didn't do anything had somehow offended her. There was a memo at his desk, though, saying 'Sorry, talking with Reg, I'll be in later. -V', next to the regular checklist. He twisted his mouth at the thought of Reg monopolizing all her time. He got an inkling in his head to go have a word with him about getting his own personal assistant, but thought better on it. He wasn't in a position to get bent out of shape for the sake of jealousy. He still had a job to do, and, from the look of the checklist today, it was going to keep him busy enough.

The presentation for that week's meeting was a complicated one, and it got even more complicated as he began looking over the numbers in the files Veronica had prepared for him the day before. Some of the company's accounts receivable with their smaller clients were piling up, to the point that it was having an adverse affect on the bottom line, and the board had been toying with the idea of taking a more aggressive stance on collections before the next quarter. The problem was that many of the overdue accounts were with long-standing customers, and even though their hard times were becoming the company's hard times, Harry had been asked to present the case it might be worth being lenient on certain accounts. It would be a tricky road to navigate, he realized, since if he were wrong they might have a whole lot of bad debt as a result, with not much tangible upside in the short term even if he were right. It was one of those business cases that could go either way, and depending upon what the board members thought was best, his presentation might ruffle a few feathers. He actually wondered how he got roped into it, when he remembered that Veronica said it had been Reg who'd dropped the project on him. He hadn't given it a second thought because Reg had dumped projects on him before, but something about this one seemed a little strange. He and Reg had never really been the best of friends, but they'd never had any troubles. But without even really realizing it, he'd just been thrust into a situation that felt oddly like he was walking the plank.

Not to mention that he'd just taken his gorgeous secretary away from him. Something about this didn't seem right at all.

Still, with nothing to do but work and no welcome distraction sitting outside his office, he set about organizing the data in the manner that seemed to convey his point the best. It was tricky work, and he found that all it took was changing the scope a little and the data actually didn't support the argument at all, but favoured a scenario whereby the company ought to actually take a tough stance on the delinquent accounts. Each manipulation he made seemed too much like a manipulation, and by the time lunch came around he had the sinking feeling that the meeting was going to involve trying to con a bunch of suits who were going to see right through him. To make matters worse, he could start seeing the faces of some of those account representatives, people who had their jobs and lives to worry about, who might be affected if his company started coming down hard on their business. It gave him an unsettled feeling, and he couldn't muster up the appetite to eat, so he decided to cool off at the gym instead.

When he left his office, he noticed with disappointment that Veronica was still missing, and he took a quick detour to go up the hallway towards Reg's office to see if she was around. When he went by, he saw that Reg's door was open, and there she was, looking striking as ever, sitting in a chair in front of his desk, next to Reg's own secretary -- a fairly attractive woman in her own right -- and both were taking notes as he spoke. Reg looked up from his desk where he sat when he saw Harry, and stopped talking to give a quick wave. Both Veronica and the secretary glanced over as well, and gave him polite smiles. He'd hoped to see something a little more meaningful in Veronica's eyes, but in professional fashion she went straight back to work. Sunken, Harry turned and walked towards the gym.

About fifteen minutes later on the treadmill, the dashboard heartrate monitor was beeping madly. Harry, who'd been blocking images of Veronica and Reg out his mind, had tried to focus on the report, but had found that it only wound him up more, and when the beeping started he was sweating profusely, his muscles were roaring hot and there was a burning, raspy feeling in his lungs. Instinctively, he panted "Calm, calm..." and began to slow down, retreating into the same place he went to whenever his anxiety over Trish used to start up. Suddenly, there they both were in his head, Trish and Veronica, and he began to dread a new feeling, that whatever had just started with Veronica was about to go the same way as his marriage with Trish had -- eventually, she'd just move on to someone she liked better. Suddenly, he felt even less confident than before, and began to panic anew. He didn't know if he could handle it again -- it had almost killed him to see Trish with Jack that day, to hear her speak of the affair so casually. He didn't want to go through that with Veronica. Suddenly, he saw the look in her eye, the smokey look that she got after kissing him in the office, and for a second he was convinced it was an act. It made him angry, and so he tried to calm himself down, thinking that there was no proof that it was an act, that if he waited until a better moment, he'd know for sure, and that there was no sense worrying until then. But then his mind jumped to when he'd used the same rationalization to calm himself about Trish when he first heard her lover's voice on the answering machine, and before he knew it the heartrate monitor was beeping madly again.

He slowed down, got off the treadmill, and walked over to the counter, where the pretty aerobics instructor tossed him a towel and facecloth. He thanked her, and walked over to the locker room. "Don't think," he told himself as he stripped down and wrapped the towel around himself. "Just relax. Just...be..." He walked towards the sauna rooms.

He stepped inside the last one and felt the steam wash over him like a wave. He sat down on the bench, put the facecloth over his eyes and leaned back, breathing in and out slowly. "Just relax," he thought. "You're all right... you're all right..." He felt the darkness creep up around his field of vision, and for a moment he concentrated on trying to attain peace within, and for a quick moment thought on his friends from high school and university, guys who'd settled, and thought for a moment that it might be worth it not to chase the highest goal, if it meant not knowing what it felt like to lose it. But then he thought further back, to the first time he heard Trish say "I love you", and even though it wasn't that way now, it was still a happy memory. And then he thought of that first time Veronica had kissed him, and even though it might not have been real, that weekend of anticipation had been one of the happiest and most exciting times he had known. And if Veronica was going the way Trish had, well, he could accept that, because those moments, as fleeting as they were, had happened, and could happen again. He thought of having a woman who fulfilled him only as much as his job had over the past few years, and he laughed. He'd have been a bitter old man by the time he was thirty. He was feeling alive now for the first time in years, and he had Veronica to thank for it. He allowed himself to wonder if he could continue to go it alone, if Reg managed to steal Veronica from him, and he considered the possibility that he could, and it felt good, and right. Veronica had been a godsend, but if she was only meant to be a catalyst, that was okay. Maybe he could take over from here.

He got up, and walked towards the sauna door, and opened it, determined to grab a quick cold shower and get back to work. As soon as he stepped outside, though, he saw Veronica standing there, clad in a bathrobe and a towel wrapped around her head, with a look of surprise on her face, and then relief.

"There you are..." she said. "The counter girl said you were back here."

"Yeah," he said, "but I'm heading back. I've got to get to work on this presentation."

"Can it wait?" she asked. "I've got to talk to you about something important."

"How important?" Harry said.

"It's about Reg," she said.

Harry grinned sardonically. "What about it?"

Veronica looked behind to the entranceway, and then went to a sauna room, opened the door, and stepped inside. She turned back and motioned for him to come. He paused for a second, and then followed her in. Once inside, she removed her bathrobe, and turned to him with a big smile. "I'll get to that in a sec," she said, and then walked towards him.

She certainly was a vision. She was like an hourglass figurine, and in the mist the soft contours of her body were highlighted by the diffused glow coming from the window. The moisture clung to her her hips, her breasts, her arms, her legs. She often tied her hair back in the office, but in the sauna, with the towel still completely covering it, he finally saw what a perfectly beautiful face she had. He felt a momentary stirring underneath his own towel, but laughed.

"What's this about?" he said. "What is it about Reg you wanted to tell me?"

She walked around him to close the latch to the sauna door, and then came right up behind him and put her hands on his stomach. They had a cool touch, and she stiffened her fingers and pressed into his belly. "You really have gotten into shape in the last few months, you know that?"

"Come off it," he said as he took her by the wrists. "What's this about?"

"What's what about?" She tugged her hands free and walked around to face him again. He had to fight to keep from staring at her breasts, which hovered there, right before his own stomach, large beads of water or sweat settling on her large nipples. It was tempting to just lean down and take her, but he held himself back.

"Reg. You had something to say about him, so say it." He tried to sound stern, but it was hard.

Her eyes lit up, and her mouth dropped. "You're jealous!" she said. "You actually think I'd... Oh my god!"

"Veronica," Harry said, "I've got a report to do. It's an important report. I'd love to have your help on it, but if Reg is going to keep you all tied up and I've got to do it alone, then I don't have time for this. I've got to work on it."

"Harry," she said, bringing a hand up to his face. "Don't you trust me? I'm here, aren't I?"

"Trust..." he said. "Trust doesn't have anything to do with it. I trust that you're going to do what you've got to do. I can't control that. But I've got to do what I've got to do, and if Reg is trying to set me up for some disaster with this presentation-"

"He is," she said, still smiling at him.

"He's what?" Harry said, shocked.

"He is," she said, bringing her other hand up to his face. "He wants to see you fuck this presentation up in the worst way. While I was in his office I had a chance to look at something on his computer. He's going to ask you exactly the sort of questions that are going to make you look bad. I even helped him on the phrasing of some."

"You didwhat?" Harry said.

"Yes, and I'm going to help him some more," she said. She bit her lip as she stared at his chest, and then brought her hands down to massage it. "I'm not going to be able to be there for you much. They're already arranging a temp."

"I can't believe this!" Harry said, brushing her hands off him. "I can't believe this." He stopped, shook his head for a moment, and then laughed darkly.

"Harry, Harry," she said, "you have to trust me. Can you do that?"

He looked at her, completely dumbfounded. "Can I do what? Trust you?"

"Yes," she said, suddenly with a concerned look in her eyes. "What's the matter? Why can't you do that?"

Harry didn't know what to say. Staring at her, this beautiful vision before him, he suddenly found it hard to know what to think. There was so much swirling in his head, and all he could do was stumble over to the bench, sit, and hold his face in his hands.

"Harry," she said, walking up to him. "Please, Harry, trust me."

"Why?" he asked.

She took his hands away from his face and brought them to her lips, kissing them and then placing them on her waist. "Because you make me happy. I'm not going to hurt you. I'd never hurt you the way she did."

Harry looked up. "How did you-"

"I didn't, exactly," Trish said, removing the towel from her head, letting her wet hair fall over her bare shoulders. "But I sort of could tell something like that happened." She then reached down and opened his towel, exposing his penis to the steam. It twitched, slightly, before the blood started to rush to it. Then she lifted a leg up and knelt it on his side, and brought the other up similarly, so she was straddling him. He looked down at her shaven vagina, which was inches away from his cock, and it was opened up for him, inviting him to enter her. "I won't do it, Harry," she said. "You can trust me."

"Not yet," Harry said, determinedly.

She stopped, almost pouting her lips a little, but when it became obvious he was protesting this sudden intimacy, she nodded. "Okay," she said, leaning into him, giving him a kiss on the lips, and then leaning back. "I can deal with that. I'll trust you first." She leaned in again, only this time, instead of kissing him, she stuck her chest out, pressing her large breasts right up to his face. Glancing down at her hardening nipples, he couldn't help himself, and ducked his head down to take the left nipple in her mouth, as his hands gripped her hips. She let out a gasp as he did, and said, "Yeah..."

He then brought his right hand up to her other breast, and cupped it, then pinched its nipple between his index finger and thumb, pressing firmly so that the room's moisture caused it to slip out, and she gasped. He then leaned over and sucked that breast as well, and she took hold of his hair by the handfull, pulling him deeper into her. His left hand reached around to caress her ass, before it slipped behind to the where cheeks parted, and he pressed a fingertip over her asshole. She let out a gasp of pleasant surprise, and arched her back even more, before she wiggled off him, backed off onto her feet, and then strutted slowly, invitingly, over to the corner of the sauna room. He was up in a flash, and he grabbed her around the waist, and pushed her forward so that she had to throw her arms up against the wall to keep from falling against it. She gasped again, and looked back, and through the wet strands of her hair he saw her wide, smiling eyes as she bit down on her lower lip. His eyes went down to her ass, and he noticed she was lifting it up and outwards toward him, and he could see the folds of her pussy there, and he grabbed his erection and guided it towards the gap in the center. He didn't stick it in right away, though, but grabbed her asscheek with his free hand, then guided his cock forward, pressing it against the cleavage of her ass, then against her puckered asshole, and then tilted it downward and guided it so it rubbed both lips of her vagina as it glided up towards where her clitoris would be. She groaned, and lifted one of her legs and stepped up onto the bench, and with that he couldn't control himself anymore, but slipped it deep into her hot cunt.

"Oh, God!" she said. "Oh, that feels good."

He saw her take one of her hands off the wall and begin massaging her breast with it. He then took hold of both her hips in his hands, his fingers digging into her flesh, and began to thrust into her, slowly at first before quickening the pace. "Fuck," she said. "Harry..." She turned her face back towards him, and her mouth was open, and her eyes pained, as she implored him to fuck her even harder, and when he did, she moaned and closed her eyes and lifted her head back, and put her hand back on the wall so that she could buck against him, her breast falling free from her grip. He immediately let go of her hips, and wrapped his arms around her so her could hold her breasts as he tore into her pussy harder still.

"Shit!" she said, and then laughed. "Fuck, yeah!"

She brought a hand back to touch his hip as he continued to fuck her, and rubbed it appreciatively as her groans became completely incomprehensible, each thrust inspiring a gasp brought out of a place of both pleasure and pain, and her head rocked with the fucking, the hair swaying below her, the breasts lifting and falling within his fingers, pulsing with each beat. Suddenly, he felt a tightening deep within her vagina, and he fucked her even harder, and she said, "Oh God, I'm going to come. It's never this fast. Never... oh Lord..."

He started to moan a little himself as she contracted the vagina around his cock, and with that she looked back at him, eyes widening, as she said, "Oh yeah," she said, "I want to see your face when you come. You look so hot right now."

He groaned even more, but he wasn't quite there yet when suddenly she let out a gasp, and then another, as suddenly the pressure around his penis gripped and let go spasmically, and she let out a final, long moan. "Oh..." she sighed, and then looked back at him with a tired smile on her face as she kept up the motion. "That's it, babe, shoot it. Shoot it in me."

"In you?" he gasped, his balls tightening as he no longer felt he could hold back the rising feeling within.

"Yeah," she said, smiling at him. "Right after the interview I went on the pill. Come in me. Now!"

"Oh God!" he said as he suddenly exploded, his hips convulsing, and she kept up the rhythm that he no longer could properly maintain. Just like when she was sucking him, it was as though her vagina's grip on his cock was willing him to ejaculate harder, drawing up more cum than he knew he had. She sensed when he stopped, and lifted herself up and off him, and turned around and gave him a ferocious hug, burying her breasts into his midsection, panting.

"Oh wow," she said, kissing his chest before looking up. "How was it?"

He looked down, sighing. "It was good. Too short, though."

"I know..." she said. "We can't do this for a while, okay? Reg is keeping me at his office, and I'm going to stay there until the meeting."

He nodded, out of breath and unable to argue. He realized that he wasn't doing anything with his hands as she hugged him. He brought them up to her back, and petted her a little before letting them fall again.

"Don't worry," she said as she backed off from him, going over to her bathrobe and the towel for her hair. "Just do your job and I'll do mine, okay?"

"Yeah," he said, exhausted, unable to move as she covered herself up and peaked outside, in case anybody had heard them. She looked back and winked, and then ran off. He was ready to just stand there for all afternoon when the cold air rushed in, and he yelped, and ran over to his own towel to cover up.

After his shower, he threw his own clothes on in the empty locker room. The gym was practically empty, probably, Harry imagined, because many of them were getting ready for other parts of that meeting. A quick listen at the entrance to the women's locker room said that Veronica had already gone back upstairs. He walked out and into the corridor towards the elevators, breathing deeply as he tried to get some energy back into his muscles. After taking the elevator back up to his floor, he walked back to his office, taking the route by Reg's office. The door to it was closed.

dozenjinx
dozenjinx
65 Followers
12