Recall-Harem Ch. 06 RESCUE

Story Info
YOUNG WOMAN PICKS HER DREAM.
2.3k words
4.82
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
143 Followers

Kelly opened her eyes to see a white room. Eyes really meant one eye. Her face was half covered with bandages. Her entire body was sore. There were people all around her. A doctor was standing over her. "Kelly, can you hear me?"

She looked toward him but couldn't move her head to respond. "Y..yes."

"We're going to let you let you sleep for a while." He gave her a shot and she faded away.

The next time she opened her eyes, the bandages around her face were gone. She could see out of both eyes. She looked around. She was in a hospital room. Her body didn't hurt like last time. She saw Falla sitting beside her."

"It's about time you wake up You think we have this time to wait on you?" Falla laughed. "You know how long you've been out?" Kelly shook her head. "You've been asleep for six weeks. They kept you under to help your body heal. You were really broken up badly."

The doctor came in. "Kelly, I am glad to see you more alert this time. How do you feel?"

Kelly smiled a little, "A lot better than last time."

"I am not surprised. That was two weeks ago. You are much further along on your recovery now."

"What was wrong with me?" Kelly didn't remember anything after struggling with Abraham.

"You had a fracture of the eye socket, a broken leg, cracked ribs, and internal bleeding. It was touch and go for a while. Now, I can say you will have a full recovery. It will be a long time before that leg walks normally again, but you will be able to walk."

Falla interjected. "See, I told you. You were gone a long time."

"How long have you been here, Falla?"

"We took turns. When you have a fraternity of 40 wives, there were plenty of volunteers. There has been someone sitting here for six weeks. Mistress knows you are awake, and she is on the way."

Mistress was there within the hour. "You scared us very badly. Master made the doctors send him a progress report every day. He is so relieved you are awake. As soon as the doctor says it is okay, you will be taken to the residence. We will take care of you."

"Where is Abraham?" Mistress and Falla exchanged looks.

"You are safe from him. We will talk about what happened when you are stronger. Just rest, for now." Mistress bent down and kissed Kelly on the forehead and left. Kelly went back to sleep.

She was moved to the residence within a week. It felt good to get in a wheelchair and see sunshine and fresh air. She could not yet walk, but she was getting stronger every day.

A week after she arrived at the residence, Master called for her. The little servant girl she had saved from Abraham was her attendant. She pushed her in a wheelchair into the master's sitting room.

When master walked in, the servant girl bowed. Kelly tried but couldn't get up. "Kelly, sit still. I will come to you." He dismissed the little girl and sat down on the couch.

"Kelly, I know you need to know what happened. I am going to tell you the events and we can talk about them once you know what happened. What is the last thing you remember?"

"I remember telling the servant girl to unlock the door, run and get help. She let the maids out while I was struggling with Abraham. He hit me several times, and that is the last thing I remember."

Master sat quietly for a few minutes, looking at Kelly.

"I had someone in his compound watching his behavior. When he came home drunk, they sent a boy to warn me. I had Mohammed take my security men to see what was happening. As they entered the house, they heard you screaming. They disabled his security team and burst into the room. You were unconscious, and he continued to beat you. Mohammed ordered him to stop, but he did not. Mohammed moved toward him. Abraham stopped and pulled a gun on Mohammed. Mohammed shot him dead on the spot. By the time that happened, the ambulance had arrived. All the servants were gathered up and taken to the hospital with you. They operated on you for several hours until they had you stabilized. They kept you under sedation while your body healed the worst of it. The rest you know. I will let you take all that in before we talk."

Kelly was staring at him like he was telling a fairy tale. After several minutes, she finally spoke. "Master, I am so sorry that I caused the death of your son. I will take whatever punishment you deem appropriate."

"My child. You misunderstand. None of this was your fault. Abraham was a sick and twisted young man. He only took you to punish me. He wanted to twist the knife by hurting you. You bear no responsibility for what happened."

"He did tell me that he took me to make you leave him alone." Kelly started crying. After all this time, keeping her emotions bottled up in order to survive, she let everything go. Master let her cry without saying anything. After a several minutes, she settled down.

"I was aware of that. That is why I had someone in his compound keeping me informed of what he was doing. I am glad we were close enough to stop him in time."

They sat and looked at each other. He spoke again. "Would you mind staying here tonight with me?"

Kelly wanted that, but she had no idea what shape her body was in. "I would like that very much."

He came to her wheelchair, picked her up, and carried her into his bedroom. He sat her on the edge of his bed and began to slowly remove her clothes. When he had most of them off, the scars began to appear. She tried to hide them, but he caught her hands. "No, it is okay. They are the proof of how strong you are. I think they are beautiful." She dropped her hands and began to cry again. He picked her up and laid her on the bed. He undressed and climbed in beside her. He took her in his arms and lay there, holding and kissing her body. They just lay together until they fell asleep.

When they woke up, Kelly was so happy. She had survived what was not supposed to be survivable. This man had protected her, and she knew that, now, everything would be okay. She forced herself to crawl down his side until she was over his member. When he saw what she was trying to do, he at first, tried to stop her. But the look in her eyes made him stop and get hard instantly. He had to let her do this for herself. She reached his member and took it into her mouth. Her mouth wasn't hurt, and it felt good doing this for him. She worked him gladly until he came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and fell back. He kissed her gently at first, but when she responded heartily, he kissed her harder. They clung to each other for a while. He finally got up and called for her servant. The little servant girl helped Kelly get dressed and pushed her back to the residence.

Her recovery went smoothly after that. She spent most nights either between Falla's legs or in master's bed. After another month, she could walk and everything else had completely healed. Mistress called her into her office.

"Kelly, it is time to determine what we do from now on. First, Abraham's mother has been retired. Not harmed, but she will spend the rest of her days secluded with her servants. She had helped Abraham plot to take you to help him with master. We are, therefore, giving you her suite as the number one mistress. You will be second to me and will be responsible for all the mistresses. The wives will answer to me, but they must be deferential to you. You are the master's favorite in this residence. That includes me. I am okay with this because I have many responsibilities here and he is very happy with you. He and I have spent much more time together while you were recovering, and we remembered our younger days. It was good times, and I am very happy with my place in his life. The little servant girl you rescued has requested being assigned to you and master approves."

"She is called Lala, and she will assist you into your new quarters. And, yes, Falla can join you there. There is plenty of room in that suite for more than that. You will have another servant girl of your choice among the staff. They have all volunteered, so you will have to choose." Mistress rang the bell, and both Falla and Lala came into the room. They bowed to mistress and waited. "Take her, take her. Don't make her wait." Mistress smiled. The three women went looking for their new home.

The servants had moved all their belongings by the time they got to the suite. They wandered around the vast suite, hardly able to believe how much room they had. Lala just stood in the living room waiting for an order. Kelly noticed her standing still and went up to her. "Lala, what is the matter?"

"Nothing, mistress. I am just very happy. You saved my life and now I dedicate it to you. This body is yours, and this mind will do whatever you ask of it for as long as I live, I swear."

Kelly hugged her. "My strong young lady. You have survived like me. Together, with Falla, we are going to make this residence better for the new girls who are forced to be here. I will not allow the older mistresses to torment the new, frightened girls that are dragged into this life. We must be here, but it doesn't have to be life-threatening."

Kelly told Lala to go help the staff and call them when dinner is served. Her and Falla just sat in front of the giant windows overlooking the city view. When dinner was called, Kelly and Falla went to dinner with the others. Everyone was in a good mood. Kelly sent Lala into the kitchen with instructions for the staff to allow her to eat now instead of waiting until everyone else had eaten first.

Later that night, Kelly and Falla were deciding what the sleeping arrangement would be. Lala had a little room for servants beside the main bedroom. They decided they would share the main bedroom. They excused Lala and she left. As they were beginning to make love, Kelly stopped. "Falla, I think we should invite Lala into our bed. Not by force, but just if she wants." Falla jumped up and ran to Lala's room.

"Lala, come in here please." Lala came in quickly wrapping a robe around her naked shoulders.

Kelly smiled. "Lala, we know how badly you were treated. We want to help you move forward with the rest of your life. It will take time. I am asking you to join us in our bed. You do not have to do anything. This is just so you may have the comfort of us, and we can hold you and help you." Lala dropped her head and began crying.

"Mistress, mistress. I can't allow anyone to touch me by choice."

"Lala, no man will ever touch you again. You are with women now. We will let you move as you are comfortable. You understand?"

She nodded slowly. Kelly held out her hand to Lala. Lala took it and climbed into the bed. Falla helped lay her down on the edge of the bed. "Lala, Kelly and I are going to make love. You may watch, touch, or join in. It is entirely up to you." Lala nodded.

Falla pushed Kelly's legs apart and climbed between. She began licking the slit at the top of the legs. Kelly started moaning, and Falla sped up. As she was working Kelly, she felt a hand on her ass. She looked up at Lala and smiled. She nodded and went back to work. It wasn't long before Kelly was squirming and shaking. She came hard and swooned. Falla moved off Kelly and lay between her and Lala.

She was resting and waiting for Kelly to come around when she felt a hand on her arm. "Mistress Falla, can you make me feel like that, please?"

Falla smiled, and gently pushed her legs apart. She got between them and touched her vagina. Lala jumped and froze. Falla stopped and waited. After a while she relaxed and nodded. Falla began licking her button and squeezing her ass cheeks. It a few seconds, Lala had forgotten her fear, and was getting wet. Falla continued until Lala stopped moving. Falla looked at her.

"I'm sorry, mistress. This is hard for me."

"You do not need to explain anything. You almost died because of a man's misuse of his dick. It will take time for you to recover. No one will ever force you again. Just lay here and enjoy whatever you can." Lala sat up and hugged Falla, crying.

"Thank you, mistress Falla. I know I will be able to get past this."

The three of them clung to each other and fell asleep. The next weeks developed a routine. Within a few weeks, Lala was able to have an orgasm, and, once she felt it again, she couldn't get enough. The other two helped her make up for lost time. Life was prefect.

THE ALARM WENT OFF AT 8A.M. Kelly woke up with a start. She was back in her bed, naked and sweating. The bed was wet with her juices. She was back in her real life. The dream was over.

cwcw99
cwcw99
143 Followers