Reception Tryst - 750 Words

Story Info
A short tryst at a wedding reception.
751 words
4.08
9.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a small, but very elegant bathroom. Exactly what one would expect for a wedding venue of such a high caliber. As bathrooms go, it wasn't particularly large or small. It had the toilet, of course, plus a large vanity with a mirror big enough for a small group of women to simultaneously check their makeup. The walls were nicely decorated with artwork, and although there weren't any windows, the room was pleasantly lit by a number of lights.

The couple that crashed through the door paid none of those details any attention. The man paused only long enough to ensure that the door was properly locked, then he lifted his paramour onto the vanity and pushed her elegant red dress up her thighs, exposing her bright red panties. Their lips met as their hands fumbled across one another with urgency. The man slid his hands under the woman's dress, pushing her bra aside as he groped and fondles her smallish breasts, rubbing her excited nipples with his thumbs.

Panting with desire, the woman fumbling with his pants, opening his belt and releasing the pants to drop to his knees, and exposing his very erect cock to her hands. She pulled it towards her own crotch, using the tip of his erection to push aside her panties, and inserting him into her dripping pussy.

Their eyes locked as he began to thrust, filling her with his excitement. A groan escaped her as he filled her completely. Her pussy was soaked, and as he entered her, she felt herself shudder with pleasure. She looped her arms under his to pull him tight against her and their lips met again as he began to pound into and against her in a full animal coupling. At first he was almost too much for her. His thick cock filled her completely, stretching her to her limit. But the pleasure began to build almost instantly, sending surges of pleasure throughout her body. She could feel her g-spot as his cock rubbed against it. Her pleasure radiated to her toes, to her nipples, her whole body shuddered with pleasure as he thrust in and out of her. Not just that he was fucking her, but knowing who he was to her made the pleasure almost unbearable.

She broke the kiss and held herself against his chest as their bodies moved together. She panted as he pounded into her harder and harder. Her moans became grunts, which then became cries of pleasure. People were going to hear, but she didn't care. Nothing mattered in that moment beyond the feeling of his cock inside of her, sliding in and out. Their bodies slamming together in primal lust and need. The sensations strummed throughout her entire body and filled her with a pleasure that she didn't know that she could experience.

The wedding reception was far from their minds. Neither one spared a thought for the bride or the groom as they indulged their desires for one another. The small bathroom was a tiny pocket of privacy, filled with the sounds of their coupling. Her cries and the sounds of their hips slapping together, the wet sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her, all filled the small space. Anyone outside the door would surely hear them, but they paid that thought no mind. Their only thoughts were for each other, for their need, and for their fucking.

Her cries were quite loud. And the young man lasted quite a while before he unleashed his seed deep into his lover. They held each other tightly, his cock still within her for several minutes as they caught their breath and their racing heartrates settled. They shared numerous tender kisses as they regained their senses. Their eyes kept meeting, each time met with smiles and more kisses.

After several minutes the young man's cock finally softened enough to plop out of her, and they began to clean themselves up. The woman took a small package of wipes out of her clutch purse and carefully cleaned the young man's softening penis, then cleaned herself up as well.

In a few minutes they had composed themselves. They examined one another to ensure that there was no obvious evidence. Satisfied, they carefully opened the door and stepped outside.

Standing to one side of the door stood a man with a deep frown. It was the husband of the woman, and father to the young man who had just fucked his own mother.