Reclaimed

Story Info
Finding her again after the war.
2k words
4.35
11.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had finally happened, after months of battle, it was over. He searched frantically for her in the city, running to the place he had always said he would meet her. He searched the bombed out buildings but the significant destruction didn't provide him the assurance that she would come. The final bombing and artillery barrages hadn't left much of the city standing. Each falling building had brought a crashing feeling to his heart as more people perished under the final gasps of a dying Russian empire.

In the early days of the invasion he had bought, bartered and stowed away to get into the small Baltic nation. Even if the world leaders had failed to come to their aid, he wouldn't be left on the sidelines. When he had initially found her he professed his love for her again, telling her he needed to take her away. She refused. She couldn't go with him. Over the next few months he constantly came to her aid in her moment of need, a quiet sentry ensuring she was safe, fighting off wave after wave of invaders. Just before the final assault he told her to find him at their spot when it was over.

When he arrived, the buildings gave a gloomy outlook, but hope was all he had had. So he waited and waited until through the lingering dust of destroyed century old buildings he saw her. He ran to her and grabbed her in his arms as she fell into his.

"My love..." he greeted her so tenderly. She was not terribly hurt but clearly injured, she sobbed as she cuddled into his body, "...you came." "I had no where else to go," she cried. The emotions from the entire relationship had come up in this one moment and she pulled slightly away. "My love?" his voice now questioning. "Do you...do you really love me?" she asked, eyes averted down, tears slowly dropping from her face.

He knew what she was asking and why, he dropped to his knee in front of her, not forcing her to look up. He looked up into her eyes, "I have loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you and have never loved anyone since. I came here willing to die, even without your love in return just so I can ensure I protect the greatest gift that God gave the world. That's you. For me, there is nothing more amazing or wonderful than who you are and I have always and will always love you."

"Forever...?" She looked up pleadingly. "Longer than forever. I couldn't imagine a life without you in it, which is why I came here; to protect you or give my life trying..." his voice trailed off as he closed his sentence, this time his voice asking for a response "...mu abikaasa?"

The last words, the translation for spouse begged for her response for her to recommit to their love permanently.

She looked him in the eyes and paused as her eyes welled up. How could she ever question him again, the blood stained uniform, the mental images of him throwing himself repeatedly into life or death situation, even recounting the secret journey and immense cost at which he made his way to her. There would never be someone more committed, she could finally see that for all his faults and every mistake, he was more just looking through great pain how to love her. This had proven once and for all that he did and she would never doubt that again. She nodded, "mu abikaasa" she replied through a small but growing smile.

He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her as he kissed her deeply and passionately. The normally sweet taste of his lips tainted by the slightly iron taste of blood and the taste of building dust and gunpowder. She clung to his face kissing him more and more, trying to kiss away the last few months. He let her down, pressed her back to the wall of the remains of a building. He pressed his head to the wall next to her and breathed short, deep breathes. His injuries were starting to catch up to him.

She slowly opened the top of his uniform, she could see the impromptu bandages barely keeping his wounds bound. She touched him tenderly realizing with every growing second what he had pushed himself through for her. She kissed him again, pulling his face to hers. She cried gently understanding and feeling for his pain as she kissed him more and more. This poor man had nearly died for her and she was eternally grateful. As she kissed more, he kissed back more. Grabbing his face she pulled him in, he leaned into her bracing himself against the wall.

The sweet feeling of her lips on his was medicine to him. After so long apart and with so little chance they would make it he wasn't sure if this was real or if this was his heaven. He collapsed against her, constantly kissing her more deeply, slowly letting his tongue move into her mouth and taste her tongue again. His breathing calmed in slow deliberate inhales as each kiss breathed more life into his war torn body.

She pulled him in to her supporting him as she kissed more and more. She licked the blood from his lips, remembering all of the dirty, kinky sex that came before the war. She thought of licking his blood and consuming his pain and sacrifice. She began to breath more heavily as she touched him, her hands grasping at him, pulling away his uniform to touch his chest through his shirt. He gripped her back, his hands starting to explore and remember her body.

He pulled her in and kissed her neck as her head fell back. Her hands slid under his top, finding their way to their old positions on his muscles. Her fingertips slowed and took their time to remember the now dirty, but still familiar man in her grasp. He kissed her neck more deeply and passionately, sucking gently at her skin. His finger tips gripped her with a sense of never wanting to let go again.

He kissed her neck again and again, each time more intimately, trailing down her neck to her chest and then up her throat to her lips and back again. His hands slid under her clothes now, desperately grabbing at her. How close he was to losing her and now he had her back.

His lips trailed back up her throat and chin as she forced her mouth to his and stole the next kisses from him, her tongue forcing her way into his mouth. Their hands worked quickly pulling her top off and his uniform blouse. The tops fell to the ravaged street as he spun her around. He grabbed her from behind and pulled her face to his over her shoulder so they could kiss. They quickly found each others zippers and were working greedily to get their pants down. He needed to know her again and commit to her body, she needed him to claim her again.

He pulled her pants and panties down just as she freed his cock from his pants. He grabbed her in his arms and pulled her body back against him. She reached back and lifted his shirt to feel as much of his skin against hers as she could. He kissed her neck, then cheek slowly, deliberately, savoring the moment. He opened his eyes and looked deep into hers as she finally whispered the sweetest words he could hear "I love you." His cock throbbed at the phrase. "I love you too" he said peering into the vast reaches of her loving eyes. They repeated it again, and again. Each time more rushed as they began to kiss each other all over. She could feel his hard cock throbbing and grinding against her wet pussy as his hands discovered her all over again. She reached over her should, grabbing a handful of his shaggy hair in her fist and closing her eyes as she surrendered to the feeling of his mouth again. He pressed the massive member to her tight entrance slowly working the tip against her wet hole as she took a deep breath, anticipating the stretch.

His hand found it's way to her pussy and spread her lips to help slide inside. With a very slow and deliberate thrust he pushed inside her. She took short quick breathes as her body stretched around him. He growled and shook at the feeling of her body accepting him and stroking him so tightly. Her fingers dug deeper into his hair as his thrusting picked up.

He groaned and buried his face in her shoulder as he began to throb. His fingers dug into her sides and his thrusting came with a strong deliberate tempo of his hips against her ass. He roughly bent her over, making her grab the jagged building remains as his love turned back into the primal lust he had always had for her.

She looked over her shoulder and reached back to touch his body, gripping his abs and letting her nails dig into his skin. She reached under his shirt and scratched down his body, not trying to push him away but to convey her unbelievable need for his body. He thrust harder and deeper knowing that he wouldn't be able to last very long.

His fingers traced down to her mound, sliding smoothly over the space where her patch used to be. There was no sign of birth control or the remnants. The war had prevented all but the most necessary goods to reach the city, she was completely unprotected. His harder thrusting let her know how much he loved this. She looked him in the eyes and through whimpers and moans she nodded and let out a slight "uhhuh" to confirm his thoughts that she was unprotected.

"Breed me," she begged, "make me yours forever." He thrust harder with a quick but deliberate pace as they kept their eyes locked. Her eyes begging, his passionate and pleading for this moment. He grabbed her more tightly, "my love" he said as she felt his cock start to stiffen even more. She knew it was coming, the whole war had come to this moment and she couldn't wait. For the first time he would be cumming in her fertile womb completely unprotected. "Yes, yes, do it, cum inside me," she begged.

She imagined his thick member emptying inside her and filling her and immediately her pussy clenched and she began to climax. Her tightening grip on his cock forced him over the edge and with a deep grunt he slammed his hips into her ass and his cock exploded inside her. His hard deliberate pounding slowed with each thrust timed to put the tip of her cock directly against her cervix, filling her deeply and purposefully. Each slam and jet of cum brought another scream and small aftershock orgasm as she imagined him putting a baby inside her.

He slammed his cock over and over again into her, each new thrust pushed her forward over the remnants of the wall until her hips rested on the top of the wall and his hips rested against hers. He wrapped her in his arms and pulls her to him as they slide down the wall onto the uncomfortable rubble. He keeps her pulled closely, wrapping her body tightly, letting her rest against his soft skin and tattered uniform.

He never will let her go again. Her hands land on top of his and they sit there in the destroyed capital city holding each other. His hands wrap around her waist and he slowly and deliberately runs his hand over her lower belly as he imagines having just impregnated her. She grips his hand, her fingers between his as she nuzzles into him, confirming her excitement as well.

The city around them is destroyed but after so long there finally feels like there's a future. They feel like a family again and they're ready to rebuild not only the country but their life together.