Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 08

Story Info
Ted finds new ways to satisfy Sassy.
5.8k words
4.71
5.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
664 Followers

Reclaiming His Balls

Part 8 of 9

-------------------------------------------------------------

The story was written without the use of artificial intelligence. The text was composed using Google Docs, then copied and pasted into Literotica. All characters are adults over the age of 18.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ted may seem confident and assured to Sassy, but he is still reeling from his wife's betrayal. In Part 8 of "Reclaiming His Balls," Ted takes steps to prevent the problems that led to Michelle's decision to seek satisfaction from another man.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ted wanted to buy something nice for Sassy. He decided to get some lingerie. At work, she always dressed in sharp, fashionable business attire, and Ted imagined she'd like wearing something fancy to bed. One day he went to a high-class lingerie boutique on his lunch hour. The saleswoman who approached him asked an interesting question.

"There are two kinds of lingerie - elegant, and slutty," she said. "What kind do you want?"

Hmmmm. Ted knew he wanted to get something elegant for Sassy, but he remembered that his wife Michelle enjoyed being treated like a tramp. Would she enjoy the kind of lingerie worn by a whore?

"I'll take one of each," Ted told the clerk.

Sassy and Michelle both enjoyed their presents. Sassy looked like a sexy angel, and Michelle looked like a trashy hooker. Both women experienced explosive orgasms the first time they wore their gifts.

It reminded Ted of the disturbing reason Michelle cheated. Neither she nor Ted had understood how much she craved abuse and degradation. In the early years of their marriage, he'd made the mistake of thinking their sex life was fine because Michelle always had good orgasms and always praised his skill in bed. It was their mutual failure to thoroughly explore their sexuality that caused the marriage to implode.

Ted realized that the way Sassy talked about their sex life was similar to what he'd heard from Michelle. Sassy always said Ted was the best lover she ever had, and she never failed to climax over and over. But Ted couldn't stop wondering if she had urges he knew nothing about. He wanted to satisfy her in every way, so one day he asked her about it.

"Is there anything you'd like me to do in bed?" Ted said. "I like everything about our romance, but I've never asked if anything is missing for you."

Sassy thought the question was bizarre. She was crazy about Ted sexually, and she was certain he knew it. It almost sounded as though he felt insecure about himself as a lover. That was impossible. Ted seemed to be the most secure man she'd met. She told him she'd think about his question, but it puzzled her.

However, Sassy was a smart woman, and she soon realized why he was asking. This must be what ruined Ted's marriage! she realized. His wife must have had an affair because she needed something she didn't get from Ted! He wanted to avoid that mistake with Sassy. It all made sense.

It prompted Sassy to think carefully about Ted's question. If he wanted to know about Sassy's secret desires, she wanted to tell him. There was just one problem: Sassy had no secret desires. She was a big fan of vanilla sex. She liked that he was so enthusiastic, energetic, and limber, but she had no yearnings for any kind of kink.

Or so she thought. As an engineer, Sassy was disciplined and thorough. She applied that approach to Ted's question. She began watching kinky sex videos, looking for something that aroused her. Her first success came when she saw a video featuring a meek, submissive woman using the word "Daddy" to address her strong, dominant partner.

"Daddy." She liked the idea of calling Ted "Daddy." There was nothing incestuous about it; Ted was just a big, strong, dependable man who made her feel safe. She asked for permission to call him that, and he gave it to her immediately.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said.

"You're welcome, little girl," Ted replied.

Being called "little girl" was surprisingly stimulating. "Hearing you say that made me wet a little bit," she said. "Maybe I'm kinkier than I thought."

Sassy continued looking for kinks she might enjoy, watching videos on topics ranging from tickling and degradation to choking and electroshock. Most of them looked boring, but she suggested that they try some and see if they liked them.

It was mainly a waste of time, but there was one thing Sassy always enjoyed: bondage. She showed Ted a video of a woman who was tied down securely while a man ate her pussy. That looked like something she might enjoy.

Ted was grateful for the suggestion. He went to a sex shop to buy silk bondage rope, then used it to tie Sassy's wrists to her headboard.

Their first attempt was very straightforward, and it worked fine. Sassy loved laying back "helplessly" as Ted made her cum and cum and cum. One time he surprised her by tying her down and bringing a vibrator to bed. She climaxed five times, then laid back and relaxed while Ted shoved his aching cock into her tired, overworked pussy.

He came immediately. Sassy didn't climax again, of course, but she was surprised at how satisfying it felt when he used her sexually.

Bondage became a frequent part of their bedroom repertoire, and they improved with practice. Sassy realized she liked feeling helpless, so they began to enjoy a role-playing game where she pretended to be an innocent young woman being preyed upon by a much older man.

"Stop! Please! I'm a virgin! I don't want to do this!" she cried.

"You won't be a virgin for long," Ted said in the gruffest voice he could manage. "You made a big mistake when you agreed to come inside my house. This is where you pay for your mistake."

He got down between her legs and moved toward her pussy. "What are you doing!? Sassy asked. "Why are you down there!?"

"I'm going to eat your hot little snatch, girly," Ted said. "It's too pretty for me to just fuck. Your pussy looks good enough to eat!"

Each time they tied Sassy down, she enjoyed the experience a little more. Like a lot of people, Sassy discovered that kink is an acquired taste. She enjoyed how it felt to pull on her bindings and know she couldn't possibly get loose. She came to love it. Being Ted's prisoner satisfied a craving she'd never felt before.

Ted thought about different things he could try with Sassy, and he wondered if she'd enjoy anal sex. He'd done that with Michelle years ago. They'd both enjoyed it, but Michelle eventually made him stop. As with so many other parts of their sex lives, it became dysfunctional when Michelle's abusive behavior started to include denying him pleasures just to prove she could.

Perhaps, Ted thought, it was a good time to bring anal sex back into his marriage. Now that Michelle knew she had to do whatever Ted demanded, it was possible to find out if she still liked anal sex. Practicing with Michelle would help him decide how to introduce Sassy to the practice.

One night, Ted told his wife to don a particularly kinky outfit. He'd purchased a black garter belt that held up fishnet stockings while leaving her pussy and ass uncovered. She also wore a shelf bra that supported the bottom of her generous breasts, leaving the tops and nipples exposed. It was the most whorish attire she owned. Putting it on made her feel like a slut, which always made her warm between her legs.

"Get over here," Ted said, grabbing Michelle's arm and throwing her down on the bed. He rolled her onto her belly, picked up a tube of lube, and began applying it to her asshole.

"Ted! What are you doing!?" she asked, surprised and alarmed by this unexpected move.

"I'm going to fuck all your holes," he answered. "I'm going to start by fucking your pretty face. Then I'm going to fuck your sexy pussy. Then I'm going to fuck your tight ass." He applied more lube, making sure it would be nice and slippery when he gave her his cock.

Michelle was nervous. It had been a long time since they'd had anal sex, but she remembered that it only worked when Ted was slow and gentle. He hadn't been slow and gentle since he discovered her affair, and Michelle was afraid he might fuck her ass so hard that he'd hurt her.

"Please be careful," she whispered. "Please."

"Get on your knees and suck me," Ted ordered bruskly. Michelle fell to the floor and sucked Ted's cock between her lips. He'd promised to fuck her face, and that's exactly what he did, holding her by the ears as he jammed his cock into her mouth over and over. She struggled to keep from gagging as he pushed deeper and deeper.

It was remarkable how much Michelle enjoyed this kind of treatment. It reminded her of how she'd misjudged Ted when she decided he was a spineless wimp. Now he was punishing her for that mistake.

She loved being punished.

Ted finally pulled her head away from his hard cock. "Get on the bed. Now!" he ordered, causing Michelle to scramble up and lie on the sheets. Ted flipped her over on her belly and put a pillow beneath her so her ass was up in the air. She was afraid this meant he was going to fuck her ass that way. Instead, Ted got on his knees and shoved his cock into Michelle's pussy from behind.

"Touch your clit. Play with it," Ted ordered. Michelle reached down and began massaging her pussy. It got very wet while Ted was fucking her face, and her clit was extremely sensitive. It excited her when Ted acted like this, and she realized that she was going to climax soon.

But that wasn't what Ted wanted. He could tell that Michelle was getting excited, so he pulled his cock out of her pussy. He placed the tip on Michelle's tight little butthole, then pushed inside.

"Ted!" Michelle cried. He wasn't being rough deliberately, but it had been years since Ted fucked her ass, and it was very tight. It hurt when she felt his hard cock stretch her little hole. She grimaced when he pulled out and pushed back in.

Although it caused pain, it was the kind of pain that excited her. Ted's cock felt enormous. She liked that.

Michelle kept massaging her clit as Ted moved his cock in and out of her ass. Pretty soon she stretched enough that it barely hurt at all, causing nothing but little twinges of pain as he shoved deeper and deeper. She realized that this is how a whore must feel while being fucked by a rough customer.

She enjoyed feeling like a whore. She knew that some whores work with pimps who rough them up and fuck them brutally. She understood why a certain type of woman might like that kind of treatment.

Ted could tell that Michelle was acting differently. She'd been hesitant when they started. She'd been unsure about whether she wanted him to fuck her delicate little bottom. Now, her hesitancy was over. She was moaning continuously. He could tell her pain was no longer severe, so he felt free to shove his cock all the way up her ass.

This is what turns her on, he thought, listening to the increased excitement in Michelle's voice as her groans grew louder. She likes being forced to do dirty things. She likes being treated like a whore.

Part of the reason he was forcing Michelle to endure this treatment was because he wanted to know how to do it with Sassy. Seeing his wife's reactions gave him ideas for how to introduce anal sex to his mistress. Sassy wasn't the kind of woman who wanted him to inflict pain. But Michelle loved pain in moderate doses. Ted needed to figure out ways to be gentle with Sassy and brutal with Michelle.

Seeing her writhe beneath him made Ted feel like a beast - a beast who had to cum. His climax was much stronger than usual. It was very satisfying to fill Michelle's ass with an unusually large load. He came over and over, seeing how each shot of warm wetness made Michelle react. She looked almost like she was receiving a series of electric shocks.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" she groaned as she felt cum flooding her ass over and over. It was a sensation she hadn't experienced for years, and it made her remember how much she used to love it.

Why did we ever stop doing this!? she asked herself. It felt dirty. Wicked. Taboo. Forbidden. All the things she loved.

Ted's cock was still throbbing when Michelle's orgasm began. She began to scream, so Ted shoved her face into a pillow. He didn't want their son Henry to hear to hear his mother like this. Ted felt the strong muscles of her ass clamp down so forcefully that it cut off the last shots of cum from his cock. It hurt, and he grimaced in pain.

When Michelle's ass finally relaxed, Ted felt the last dribbles of his cum ooze into her tight bottom. Ted rolled off to the side as Michelle lay silent and motionless, sprawled face-down on the bed.

It was nice to have a new way to force Michelle to have a different type of sex. It was nice that she experienced a little bit of pain that had the effect of amplifying her pleasure. It was especially nice that it gave Ted another way to compel her to have particularly explosive orgasms. It was nice that it made her submit more thoroughly.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"You're welcome," he replied.

Ted realized that he'd need to try something completely different with Sassy. It would be best if her first experience with anal sex incorporated her new-found interest in bondage. Sassy would probably enjoy it more if she was bound and powerless.

But Ted had to find a very gentle way to make it happen. Unlike Michelle, Sassy didn't like pain. There was no way he could make the experience completely pain-free, but he knew it was important that he do what he could to minimize her discomfort. If he did that, Ted believed, Sassy would have an enjoyable experience.

Two days later Ted knocked on Sassy's door. She often greeted him in the beautiful lingerie he gave her, but on this day she was dressed like a cheerleader. Sassy wasn't wearing the kind of sexy cheerleader costumes you buy at Halloween. This was the uniform Sassy wore when she was in high school.

But there was a big difference. Sassy had grown since high school, and the uniform was so tight it barely fit. The top, which initially came down almost to her waist, barely covered her boobs. It was too tight to wear a bra, so her nipples poked through the fabric. The skirt formerly covered her from just below her waist to mid-way down her thigh. Now it exposed a lot of the flesh below her navel, and the hem barely covered the cheeks of her butt.

"Hi, Daddy!" Sassy said, doing her best to impersonate a chipper high school senior. "I'm wearing my uniform because the big game is tonight!"

She led Ted to her sofa and plopped down on his lap. Her bottom was bare.

"Why aren't you wearing panties!?" Ted asked sternly.

"I forgot to do laundry. I'm sorry, Daddy. They'll be ready before I leave for school."

"That's not acceptable, young lady. You aren't allowed to run around the house with your ass hanging out!"

"I know, Daddy. I'm sorry. Please don't punish me."

Sassy was getting good at this kind of role-playing. By now she'd had a lot of practice. Ted could tell that she liked to pretend she was an innocent 18-year-old virgin and he was a stern older man quick to punish her naughtiness. Her Daddy issues had become the foundation for a wide range of kinky games they enjoyed more and more.

"Stand up!" Ted said, forcing her to get off his lap. He lifted the back of her skirt and slapped her bare bottom just hard enough to make a loud SWAT!

"Ooooooooo!" Sassy said as the sound echoed off the walls.

"Come with me!" Ted said, grabbing Sassy by the upper arm and pulling her forcefully into her bedroom.

"Please don't hurt me, Daddy! I promise I'll be good!" she said.

"This kind of behavior must stop!" Ted said. He pushed Sassy down the bed, then used the bondage rope to bind her wrists to the headboard.

"You don't have to tie me up, Daddy!" Sassy said. "I'll do whatever you want! I won't try to get away!"

"Lift your bottom!" Ted ordered, demanding that Sassy let him put a pillow under her butt. They'd played this game enough times that Sassy knew Ted was going to eat her pussy. The purpose of the pillow was to lift her bottom high enough that Ted could lick and suck as long as he wanted without straining his neck.

Like most women, Sassy loved receiving oral sex. Ted wanted her to believe that was his plan for the day. But he was going to change things this time, and he hoped she enjoyed her surprise.

"Daddy! Stop! You don't have to do that!" Sassy cried. They'd agreed to use "Ted" as their safeword. He knew that if she said "Ted! Stop!" it meant she was serious. But saying "Daddy! Stop!" was the same as saying "Daddy! Don't stop!"

He tied Sassy's spread ankles, rendering her completely helpless. Then he raised the front of her cheerleader skirt, revealing a freshly-shaved pussy. It was the first time she'd removed every bit of her pubic hair. It was startling - in a good way. Ted wondered if Sassy did it so she'd look younger. The bald pussy helped support the fantasy that Sassy was a barely-legal virgin.

It also made her tight little snatch look even more delicious than usual. Ted began to suck, lick and nibble the tender flesh surrounding her pussy, then started working on her outer lips. He took little breaks, raising his head high enough to get a good look at Sassy in her tight uniform. He appreciated the effort she made to keep him excited, and he wanted to repay that effort by doing an especially thorough job eating her pussy.

"Oooooooohhhh... Daddy... ooohhhhhhh..." Sassy moaned, pulling at her bindings. She felt Ted's tongue running up and down her wet slit. "You're such a good Daddy," she whispered. "You take good care of your little girl."

Ted used the tips of his fingers to gently spread her pussy lips, exposing her sex to his eyes as well as his tongue and lips. Sassy expected he'd start slow, licking the lower part of her slit before beginning on her clit. That's what he did, but he surprised Sassy by licking the lower part of her slit more than usual.

"What are you doing, Daddy!?" she asked as his tongue got closer and closer to her little brown butthole.

Sassy was a sophisticated woman who knew all about analingus. But she'd never experienced it, and Ted had never given her reason to believe he wanted to do that to her. It startled her when Ted began spreading the part of her cheeks that surrounded Sassy's anus, and his tongue got closer and closer to the place it had never touched before.

I think he's going to lick my butthole! Sassy realized.

She wasn't sure what she thought about it. Sassy always allowed Ted to do whatever he wanted. She'd never used their safeword. But he was venturing into an area she didn't think she wanted to explore.

He finally did it, using his tongue to go around and around her hole. He pressed the tip into the center as hard as he could without pushing inside.

"Uggggghhhhh..." Sassy moaned, glad that Ted refrained from taking that final step of poking his tongue inside her ass. Feeling him lick her anus was so startling that she couldn't help but try to wiggle away from him.

But Sassy was tied down securely. She squirmed around but could do nothing to stop him. This was the first time she seriously considered telling Ted she wasn't comfortable with what he was doing.

Gradually Sassy realized that Ted's oral invasion of her butthole wasn't so bad. Ted's wet tongue felt good as it licked every part of her tight little hole. It supported their little fantasy that Ted was a mean old man doing dirty, dirty things to a sweet young virgin. Sassy finally lifted her hips to give Ted better access to this forbidden part of her body.

Ted could sense the difference in Sassy's attitude. He'd meant to shock her, but after the initial surprise, she'd respond well to this first step into the realm of anal sex. He wanted today to be the day they went a lot farther.

JQueen9
JQueen9
664 Followers
12