Reclaiming Rachel

Info
Erotic reclaiming story based on vintage porn
349 words
4.5
3k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fictional story contains rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios. All characters are 18 years of age and older.

*

A tale of ravishment and reclaiming based in part of a 1980s vintage porn film, 'Soft As Silk, Sweet as Honey" in a scene starring Jon Martin and Karen Summer. Portions of the porn movie are heard in this audio. The location: Dayton, Ohio. The years: 1980 and 1981. Rachel is engaged to marry the man she loves and adores, Martin. They are a classic conservative couple. He is a college professor and she was a former student. They are both very attractive despite the difference in years. They have not consummated their love sexually because they want to wait for the wedding night. On the way back from their engagement announcement party, half way between Dayton and Columbus, their car breaks down. As Martin is fixing the car, a gang of 13 wicked bikers kidnap Rachel. They have picked her as a sex slave for one year. The bikers have an annual tradition of kidnapping women and making them their slave for one year each year. Rachel commits acts of fellatio, and is taken sexually by each of the bikers. A year later, she is released and she runs back to find her love, Martin. She has previously left him an audio tape which she secretly mailed from the cabin in Pennsylvania where the bikers held her captive, and to Martin's Dayton address. She details the things that happened during her year of slavery. Martin is both shocked, frustrated he couldn't save her, and turned on. When Rachel finally finds Martin, she tells him that she still loves him but now she enjoys being a slut and has become sexually wild. Martin is alright with this and promises to protect her and marry her, live together for the rest of their lives. They are so turned on they decide not to wait for the wedding night. Martin reclaims Rachel and both have a long satisfying long denied orgasm after making love together.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing 🤩 loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Unusual story with some vintage porn thrown in! I recognized the voice of Karen Summer! Great job very creative and very wild you came loud and big, princess!!!

Share this

Similar Stories

Dangerous A sub is terribly drawn to her Dom.in Audio
Eager Cumslut Drains Your Balls A very sloppy blowjob from a real cumslut.in Audio
Bred in the Bar Line (F4M) Just a fantasy I’ve always had.in Audio
Cosplay Sex Therapy Cosplay therapy for couples.in Audio
Xiomara A witch uses a mermaid as revenge against a sea captain.in Audio
More Stories