Reclaiming the Word "Slut"

Story Info
Emilia is called a slut by a rude man. Carole consoles her.
2.4k words
4.61
10.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reclaiming the Word "Slut"

Emilia is called a slut by a rude man on the street. Carole consoles her.

Carole shut the door behind her, happy after an easy day at work. She shouted into the apartment, "is my horny slut ready to get fucked?" Her fiancée, Emilia, had sent a couple of naughty texts during the day, clearly in the mood for a good play session.

Carole received no answer, sultry or otherwise. Emilia was in the kitchen, back turned to her. Maybe Emilia was distracted and just hadn't heard her. It was a fairly common occurrence for her sub to get lost in thought. She went for a more hands on approach and grabbed Emilia's ample ass in her hands and whispered in her ear, "does my naughty little sub want some attention?"

Emilia jumped slightly and squeaked out a single word. "Red."

Carole's eyes widened and she immediately removed her hands and stepped away from her girl. Their safe word was very rarely used, and certainly never at this point in the play. Emilia turned around to face her, and she noticed that her fiancée was crying silent tears and cradling her wrist in the palm of her other hand.

"What happened, darling? Are you okay? Can I look?" Carole asked.

"Don't come here yet!" she pleaded, stepping back to widen the foot of distance that now separated them.

"Of course, my love. Just tell me what happened."

"Well, you know, today was a half day," she started, pausing to moisten her lips. Carole nodded at her in encouragement. "So, I was walking home earlier than usual. And then this guy came up behind me and he grabbed my ass and he called me a-a-a slut. Then he told me he was going to take me to the alley and fuck me, and wasn't it nice that I was just wearing a skirt that he could lift up so easily?" Emilia shuddered. "And-and-and I turned around and p-punched him in the stomach and kneed him in the balls, just like they showed me in my martial arts class. Except not exactly like that because my wrist wasn't completely straight, and I hurt it. But it did the job, and he let go of me." She sniffled. "I ran the rest of the way home."

All the blood left Carole's face as Emilia explained what had happened. Then two red spots appeared on her cheeks as she burned with rage over what this man had dared to do to her girl. But anger wasn't what her fiancée needed right now. She rolled out the tenseness in her shoulders and used the soft voice that her sub so loved. "Oh, princess. I'm so sorry that happened to you. Is it okay if I...?" Carole trailed off, holding her arms out in front of her. Emilia gave a sharp nod, and her lover gathered her in her arms, stroking her hair gently.

"Did you call the police?" Carole asked, hating that she had to be practical when all she wanted to do was kiss the bad memory away.

"No," her sub whispered. She cleared her throat against the threatening onslaught of more tears. "I didn't really see what he looked like. I just ran."

"That was the right thing to do, darling," the Domme assured.

"My wrist really hurts," Emilia complained.

"Do you want me to take you to the ER, little princess? Make sure you're not hurt too bad?"

Emilia frowned and opened her mouth to protest.

"No, my love. That was not really a question. We're going to make sure you haven't broken anything. Maybe if you're good, I'll let you eat dessert before dinner," Carole said.

Her sub huffed a bit but went to put on her shoes.

A couple of hours later, they were back from the ER. Luckily, it hadn't been too much of a busy night for them, so they were able to see a doctor relatively quickly. An X-ray confirmed that Emilia's wrist wasn't broken, just sprained. They sent her home with a splint. Both women were pleasantly full after having stopped for ice cream on the way home, followed by a visit to their favorite pizza parlor.

"Okay, my love, are you ready for a shower?" Carole asked.

Emilia bit her lip and said, "Actually ma'am..."

She was a bit shocked at the use of her honorific under the circumstances. "Em, are you sure? You were sexually assaulted today. Just because I came home horny doesn't mean we have to do anything."

"And why did you come home horny?" Emilia shot back, sounding frustrated. "I was the one who wanted to play in the first place. I'd been thinking about sex all day up until..." she trailed off. "Well, you know."

"Well, okay," Carole said, sounding reluctant. "I can do it soft and slow if you want, little princess."

"I want you to be rough," Emilia insisted. "I want you to grab my ass and call me a slut. I want you to use and degrade me."

Her lover's mouth practically dropped open. "Isn't that what he said to you? Wanted to do to you?"

"Yeah, I know it sounds crazy. But it's really not. I can't let him have that power over me. I love it when you grab me and use me and call me that word. I can't let this one experience taint all of that," she explained.

"I don't know. I'm worried it will be a bit too much. Especially tonight."

"Isn't that what a safe word is for, Carole?"

Her use of her Domme's name indicated how serious she was.

Carole sighed and muttered, "it is at that."

Rough. She wanted it rough. This was a job for a big dildo. The biggest one they had was a double-sided curved one. Emilia complained/loved that it was so big that it jabbed her cervix on the upstroke, causing a bit of pain with her pleasure. She loved it when it was happening. She complained the next day when she had to go to work sore.

Carole sighed again and enveloped her girl in a hug. "The things I do for you, little princess. You promise you'll tell me if it's too much?"

Emilia brightened noticeably. "Of course, ma'am! So, you'll do it?"

"I will. You stay here; I'll go get ready."

"Thank you so much ma'am," Emilia said, kissing Carole on the cheek.

Carole grunted in response. "Don't thank me yet, little one."

The Domme went to the bedroom and secured the strap on to her, buttoning her pants back in place to add to the scene. The bulge in her pants was noticeable. She went back to the living room to find her eager sub waiting patiently.

Carole approached Emilia, practically standing nose to nose with her, certain that Em could feel the bulge in her pants.

"What do we have here? A horny little slut. I can see it in your eyes. You're just begging to be fucked, isn't that right?" Carole teased her slut, making her back up until the backs of her legs met the arms of the couch.

Emilia whimpered in response. "Yes, ma'am. I'm a horny little slut."

Carole kissed her on the forehead. "Turn around princess, I want to have a good look at your ass while I'm fucking you," she ordered.

Her sub bit her lip and complied with the command.

"That's right, bend over so your soaking wet pussy is available to me." Carole appreciated the curve of Emilia's ass through the skirt, but she needed better access if she was going to give her girl a good fucking. She flipped the skirt up over Em's back and kneaded her ass cheeks. Emilia jolted at the feeling of her ass cheeks being groped. She started trying to stand up.

This was the first hurdle. Carole didn't like the idea of forcing her girl, but she had asked for it. She had to trust that Em would use her safe word if necessary. The Domme stopped her from rising by placing a firm hand on her back.

"No princess, I want to see your round ass bent over this couch. I want you to bury your head in those cushions like you're bowing to me, like a good little sub," Carole instructed. Em relaxed back into the couch.

"Okay, little one, now spread your legs like a good girl. Don't you want to give me easy access?" Carole cajoled, imagining a flush spreading across Em's cheeks in embarrassment. "That's right, nice and open. That way, my cock can fit a bit easier."

Emilia giggled a bit, causing Carole to slap her ass in mock admonition. "Now let's see, little princess. Am I going to have to use any lube so I don't hurt your pussy on the way in?" Carole asked, more to embarrass her girl than anything, as she could already guess the answer.

She caressed Emilia's slit, her fingers coming away soaked in her girl's juices. "What a good slut," she praised, "so wet for me. What kind of a whore gets wet at the idea of being used? One who wants to please her Mistress."

Emilia moaned in reply.

"I know, little princess," Carole soothed. "Don't worry, I'll fuck you soon. Just let me get my dick out," she said, unbuttoning and letting her pants drop to the floor.

She filled her girl in one smooth stroke, spanking her when she tried to squirm away from the monster cock impaling her.

"I know you want this, you dumb slut, so don't squirm away from me," Carole growled.

Em wanted rough, but slow could be excruciating and torturous in its own way, especially for a little sub who just wanted to cum. Her lover eased out of her tight passage slowly and thrust back in just as deliberately. Carole moaned at the feeling of the movement of the dildo on her end, curving up perfectly into her g-spot with each stroke.

The impatient sub felt that the sensations were nice but not nearly enough. She whimpered and twisted her upper body on the couch. Her Domme smiled evilly.

Carole teased her poor aching girl. "You can't even rub your clit with your hand, immobilized as it is. And I know your left hand is too uncoordinated to get a good rhythm, poor little slut."

"Please ma'am," Emilia moaned.

"Please, what, little princess?"

Em grunted at a particularly strong thrust that jabbed her cervix and pushed her upper body a couple inches up the couch. "Oh, God."

Carole laughed. "Is that better, little one? A little harder? It's going to have to be because I'm taking my pleasure."

"Yes, ma'am. Fuck me hard like the slut I am. Please ma'am," she begged with abandon, panting and keening. Her words sent jolts of pleasure to her Domme's pussy, causing Carole's movements to stutter as she humped and thrust. She pinched her nipples hard to stave off her own orgasm, desperately wanting this moment to be about Emilia, despite what she said.

Emilia's grunts and the slap of Carole's pelvis against her girl's ass created an arousing symphony that brought them both closer to the edge. Carole lubed up a finger in the girl cum coating her silicone cock. Em loved the humiliation of a finger up her ass, and it would invariably push her over the edge. Carole circled her sub's pucker, cooing as she raised her ass to meet the sensation, to encourage penetration. "What a dirty little slut you are."

Em whimpered and squirmed but didn't pull away.

Carole graciously obliged, worming her digit into her girl's tight asshole. It worked. Emilia's asshole clenched on her finger and she could feel her fiancée's pussy pulsing and spasming on her cock through the thin layer of muscle separating the two holes.

When her girl finally lay limp and silent against the couch, Carole removed both her finger and the dildo from Em's holes. Emilia blearily turned to look at her Domme, standing there in all her glory.

"Satisfied, little princess?" Carole asked, grinning.

Em nodded.

Her Domme wiped the smile off her face. She snapped and pointed to a spot on the floor in front of her. "Good, now you're going to clean my cock, like the cum-loving slut that you are," she commanded.

Emilia groaned but pushed herself off the couch and sank to her knees in front of her mistress. She licked and sucked at the silicone dick, cleaning it of her own juices. When it was merely slick with saliva as opposed to girl cum, Carole unbuckled it and allowed Emilia to clean off the end that had been inserted into her.

She caressed Em's hair. "Now little slut, I haven't cum yet. And we can't have that, can we?"

"No ma'am, of course not. May I please pleasure you, ma'am?" Emilia looked up eagerly into Carole's eyes. All previous exhaustion seemed to have left her.

"So enthusiastic, little princess," her mistress commented. "Of course you can pleasure me, darling, since you asked so nicely. Only use your tongue, though, little one. I don't want you aggravating your injury. You'll have to get used to pleasing me with just your mouth for a while," she said, cupping Emilia's chin in her hand.

Emilia barely squeaked out a "Yes, ma'am" before greedily thrusting her face in between Carole's legs.

Carole chuckled at her lover's passionate response, patting the top of her head. She let herself enjoy the sensations with her eyes closed as Emilia thrust her tongue into her opening. The Domme gasped when Emilia sucked on her clit. She was already so close from the effects of the double-sided dildo and the pleasure of watching her girl's submission. It was only a few minutes before Carole came, grunting her satisfaction.

When she opened her eyes after the last of the aftershocks had subsided, she saw that she had grasped her fiancée's hair in her fist. Carole let go and lifted her girl's face to look at her. "That was wonderful, princess," she praised.

"Thank you, ma'am," Emilia replied. Her voice broke on "ma'am," her eyes suddenly filling and overflowing with tears.

Carole immediately kneeled down to Emilia's level, searching her face. Tears continued to spill over her cheeks. "Was that too much, darling?" Carole asked. She was terrified that it was too much too soon. She was the Domme, she was supposed to shut down the bad ideas that her little princess suggested. She was the voice of reason.

Emilia sniffled and hiccupped, working to get ahold of herself. In between sniffles, she managed to say, "No, it was perfect."

Carole sighed in relief, hugging Emilia to her bosom. "Okay," she breathed. "I'm glad, little one. What do you say we go take that shower and head to bed? It's been a long day."

"Yes, ma'am."