Recollections of the Previous Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God!"

"Be still. You must remain still or this won't work!"

He gave her time to imagine what he had in store for her before beginning again. This time, Slim worked his way to the swell of her ass, got lost in the way the bristles bent to the curve of her cheek; worked the bristles down between them and brushed around, but was careful to avoid her hole, saving that delicacy for later. He continued teasing her by making circles on those delectable cheeks and just when Taylor's about to move against it, stopped complexly.

"Ooooh ... that was cool! Do it some more!" The teen cooed while pumping her ass back at him.

"Don't rush me, girl, or you'll regret it," Slim said, raising his voice enough to get her attention. "

"Sorry, I just ..."

"I know, I know. Be patient, Sweets, be patient," he crooned into her right ear.

Taylor tried to compose herself while Slim brought his face within inches of her still spread cheeks.

So close, in fact, that the teenage girl felt his facial heat, and then squeaked in shock as he blew into her anus.

Her hole restlessly opened and closed.

Taylor was so hot, so horny, that she would have accepted him inside her back there. Or maybe ... the other end of that brush for instance, or his lips, hell, even a finger ...

And, sure enough, as if by telepathy, he starts with the brush again, brings it up to the edge of her crotch, brushes the cleave of her ass, confounding her with its evasiveness.

"You--you got me so hot," she said, her body affirming her words by trembling.

Slim moved around to face her and saw the same feral desire in her that he had for her.

"You want ... you can fuck me there ... I don't care." Her voice was shameless, truthful and eager.

He leaned in and whispered, "You like being naughty don't you? You like the thought that while you're over here with your legs up in the air; Mommy and Daddy's wondering where you are."

"Oh shit I can't take it," Taylor responded and started fingering herself.

"Oh, I can see you now, rushing home, fixin' on headin' straight fo the shower, all the while scared of someone smellin' my cum on you; or seeing the cum sticking to your thighs." he says in a rush, taking her hand out of her crotch and pulling her over to nearby chair.

His words make her shudder. He sits and pats his lap.

She tries to fit on his lap as best she can; then is forced to balance awkwardly on her hands. Slim, at first, caresses her cheeks, feels how smooth, firm and yielding they are, but then ...

Taylor looked up in time to see Slim raise his hand. She flexed her cheeks; he brought it down on her, the sound of the slap bounced off the walls. Enjoying the sound, he slapped her again, trying to copy its pitch.

Glancing at his handprints now emblazoned on her ass, he chided her: "You like playing the slut for me, don't you?"

"Yes," she answered, not knowing if she can say more.

"Say it!"

"I um, like playing the slut!"

He spanked her again, and then said, "Say it like you mean it!"

"I'M A SLUT! I'M YOUR SLUT!"

"But you really want my big black dick in you, don't you?"

"Yes," she begins with a whimper, but gathers strength and goes on to say, "I really do w-want your cock. I really want it. It's w-why I'm here," Taylor continues grinding her pussy against any part of him that she can reach. His slacks are now slick with her wetness and covered with her aroused scent.

Slim relents from slapping her again, and snakes two fingers between her cheeks and into her cunt and feels the heat within.

"I think I might have stained your pants," Taylor tells him apologetically then added, "I can feel you through your pants, you're so hard."

"Mmmmm," Slim murmurs, trailing a syrupy finger up and around the rim of her hole. He wonders if she can also feel him throbbing.

"Get up, and walk around for me."

He loves her exaggerated gait, for with each cheek now blotched pink and moving independently of each other, it becomes a mesmerizing movement. He walks to the other side of the room, turns to face her and tells her to sit.

She does so, gingerly at first, and her flesh extrudes through the chair's slats as she shifts her weight from one stinging cheek to the other. Slim looks on, imagining bacon on a griddle, and then knelt in front of her.

Taylor's eyes are full as they looked into his; more than curious as to what's next. He kisses her lightly, hands her a book and pointed to the top of page he's already earmarked. "Read it aloud for me. Don't stop until I tell you."

Taylor begins, her words swirl about them; passages filled with filth. Words like fuck, cunt, cock, piss, and asshole have her shaking with a need to be impaled by something ... anything that will bring her sexual relief.

As she plods on, reading in a shaky voice, Slim slipped on a latex glove with great ceremony, ensuring Taylor noticed. A smile crossed her lips and her eyes dart back and forth between him and her task.

He squirts some lube, rolled it between his fingers and lightly stroked her outer labia. She reacted by opening her legs, but continued reading; although finding it more difficult to focus. Her eyebrows furrow as she struggled to put one word after the other.

Two of his fingers enter her, making a succulent sound. He urged them further, slowly scissoring them in her slushiness, and then slowly pulled them free, letting the tips of his fingers graze the nub of her clitoris while doing so.

Taylor jerked. "Oh shit," she barked as her head tilted back and she slid forward in the chair.

"That line's not there," he says. "Do as you're told."

Taylor mumbled something unintelligible and pulled herself back up in the chair. Her eyes are mere slits as she resumed reading.

He told her to, "Spread your legs for me," and she obeyed. Soon, he's working three fingers in, swishing them around as best he can in the tight space.

"Oh, Jesus ... that's so ... so good!" she said before throwing the book down and grabbing hold of his arm to pull herself on it, raising her legs to do so.

He managed to work himself free. "You're a nasty little bitch, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm nasty, so fuck me dammit."

"I know just what you need," the lanky black man muttered, taking hold of her arm and jerking her as if she were a puppet. Taylor stood up; Slim sat down and pulled her across his lap. Almost immediately, he feels her heat warm the wet stain across his slacks.

Glowering into her face with a fierce look, Slim spat out, "This time you count with me," and raised his hand then dropped it.

"One - two -three -four ..." Her voice was filled with contriteness, and she amplified it by raising her ass up to meet his hand halfway.

"Five—six—seven—eight..." The strokes got harder and her jiggling ass took on a reddish glow.

"The way you're squirming you better not lose count."

". . . Eighteen - nineteen - twenty ..." The young girl was lost in the incessant pain and sexual pleasure each swat brings. Slim is also lost, but only in the way her breasts sway from side to side each time he smacks her gleaming cheeks. Taylor's thighs are so slippery that his entire lap is soaked.

" ... Forty-seven -forty-eight--forty-nine—fifty..."

With little prodding Taylor slid easily to the floor; Slim will remember the moment one day months later and say to a friend, Man, she put her ass right in my face, what could I do?"

But at that moment, he had to have some part of him inside her. At first it's his nose, then, for taste, his tongue; and she writhed against his mouth crying continuously: "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

But he fingered her instead, pumping viciously with three and then four fingers.

"Ugh—ugh—ugh!" Taylor grunted as her orgasm approached.

Now that's more like it, Slim thought, listening as Taylor's pussy sloshed and gulped.

"C'mon, Slim, I came here to get fucked, dammit!"

I'm a train making up for lost time, Slim told himself, not hearing a word Taylor said as he savagely drove the edge of his hand into her cunt over and over and over.

Tiring slightly, Slim got up on his knees and bent over in order to play with her clitoris.

He began whispering into her ear, not knowing or really caring if she heard his filthy litany of what he intended to insert inside her cunt and ass before finishing for the night.

She heard him well enough, at least those filth-laden promises she wanted to hear; the things she secretly desired after hearing him mention them, hoping he doesn't hold it against her.

Slim reached within himself and went even faster, wanting to make her cum more than anything else.

She did, moaning, "OH, CHRIST ... I'M CUMMING!"

At the same time his hand moved to his thick member and stroked it twice before ejaculating on the wooden flooring; his other hand still inside of her as he struggled to find his breath.

Moments later, he withdrew the hand, took off the glove, rolled the inert girl on her back and kissed her tenderly. When she responded he looped his tongue around hers, breathing in what she breathed out; tasted the salt on her neck, and gradually moved to the pit of her arm, licking hairs she hadn't bothered to shave in her rush to be with him.

"Slim!" she moaned wanting him to taste her elsewhere.

"I know—I know," he laughed and bent to the elongated nipple she was tendering to him. Taylor shivered the moment his tongue wrapped itself around them, inspiring fantasies of what more it could do between her legs.

He played with her pert breasts until he grew hard again. "Time to fuck you properly, Sweetness."

"Oh, yeah ... time ..."

She was cumming by the time he had the head in. There was this delicious shiver, and a second later she sucked in a breath. "Oh, shit," she gasped as her legs clamped down on his shoulders. "Slim, I..." and he shoved deeper.

As she tensed up, he could tell that the young lady under him had more strength than he'd given her credit for. Those sculptured legs clamped down even harder, but were not pushing him away. On the contrary, they were urging him to go deeper.

Suddenly, she leaned forward, locked her mouth to his and screamed. With her movement, something happened, and his long cock slid in until it pushed against her cervix.

The pull with her legs changed into a fluttering of her heels against his shoulders as her first coital orgasm rocked her. Taylor was folded in half, her knees practically against her ears. In her excited state, her pussy pulsed around his cock, milking it for his sperm even as she continued to scream and try to talk into his mouth.

After a time, Slim managed to get moving again and tried for long, slow strokes. But a rhythm was hard to establish because of her enthusiasm and almost back to back orgasms had her bucking and thrashing about.

Afterward, Slim was never sure exactly what happened. He deliberately concentrated on cumming, but when the first spurt splashed against her womb, it was as if he had set off a bomb. Taylor bowed her back even more, screamed into his mouth, then pushed upward with her body while her legs were still clamped to his shoulders and neck.

Obviously, her effort was to get more of his cock inside her, but said big cock already had her stuffed and his balls were tapping against her ass. There just wasn't any more room left in her pussy to get him any deeper.

Taylor bucked, squirmed and screamed as he released six long hard gushes of cum into her and suddenly she went still.

It was several long seconds later with Slim about to panic when Taylor took a shivering breath; and after several short, panting ones, seemed to breathe more normally. It was moments later when her unconscious body finally relaxed the pressure of her legs on his shoulders even as her pussy continued to occasionally spasm around his cock.

"Are you all right?" he asked her as he managed to disengage and pull his glistening cock from her sperm filled pussy.

"I absolutely loved it, Black man and lover mine," she grinned up at him, "Can you give me a ride home?" She stood up and started dressing. "My parents don't like it if I'm out too late."

"Of course, Taylor, I'd hate to have your Daddy pissed at me. Man might get jealous with me fucking his little girl like I did."

"I could come over again tomorrow after the show, you want?"

"That would be fine, luscious, that'd be fine."

12