Recolonization Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he let go, the flow slowed down to a steady trickle. However, Jason could see before his own eyes that her right boob began to expand again as it began to refill with more milk, quickly growing inches bigger than the left one which Celina continued to nurse. Immediately, Jason realized that they weren't emptying her, they were only keeping up with her production. But now that Jason wasn't balancing things out, her right boob quickly grew back to its yoga ball size and turned red in anger.

"Mnggggg why did you stop!? Please, it hurts!" Venus desperately pleaded as the pressure quickly grew too painful once again.

"I'm sorry Venus, I can't handle anymore," Jason sadly admitted as he saw Venus wince in pain. Jason then looked over to see Celina still chugging like a champ. In fact, after seeing her hand inside her pants, Jason realized she was even enjoying this, a fact that turned him on immensely. He bent over to see her belly had begun to poke out just like his.

Despite this, she didn't let up. Instead, it appeared to Jason that she was actually starting to chug even faster as if she wasn't already getting enough. Jason wanted to be impressed but was quickly distracted by her right tit which began to spray once again from the increased pressure.

But before Jason could figure out what to do about this leak, he heard the last thing they needed to hear at that moment: the worker.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Hey, guys we're closing down the changing rooms. You gotta get out now," the impatient worker said as he banged on the door. Instantly all three of their eyes went wide. They had been caught. However, Venus' breasts didn't care as they continued to produce more milk, increasing the pressure in her right breast so much that it caused Venus to groan in pain.

'Did I just hear someone moan?' the worker thought to himself. Getting annoyed at getting no response when someone was clearly in there, he banged on the door again. "Hey if y'all don't open the door right now I'm going to have to force you out myself," the worker said with a stern voice. Again, no response. Yet the moans continued. "Alright, that's it. I'm coming in there," the worker said as he rattled his keys to find the right one.

Venus and Jason's eyes met, both filled with pure dread. They were screwed. If they got caught like this, it would be a disaster. Everyone would find out about Venus and that was the last thing Jason wanted for her.

But then, suddenly Jason heard the door unlock. Operating on pure instincts, Jason quickly grabbed onto Venus' left tit and Celina's body and pressed the teleport button on his wristband, sending them up to the ship.

"What's going on in here-" the worker said as he walked into the 'empty' room. The man was surprised to not find anyone, he could've sworn he heard someone moaning. He then looked down after he heard a squish. It was his foot stepping into the milk-soaked carpet.

In fact, the entire room and the clothes on the floor were completely drenched in milk. And it was warm too, like it just came straight from a cow. The man looked around puzzled, wondering how so much milk made its way here. Instead of reasoning through it, the fed-up worker heaved a sigh and left to grab cleaning supplies.

**********

Back on the ship, the situation only continued to get worse. Now, Venus' right boob had grown even larger than Venus' full-term triplet-sized belly. Jason looked at it in shock as it turned an even deeper shade of red and the veins stuck out like the roots of a tree. Jason needed to figure out what to do and fast because Venus was clearly in a lot of pain.

But before he had time to figure anything out, Celina finally let go of Venus' left boob with an audible pop.

"Jason- help me- get- the other- boob," Celina said in between her breaths.

"What? What do you mean to get the other boob?" Jason asked through his panic, unsure of what Celina meant.

"Bring her other nipple - to me," Celina said as she scooted over on her knees to place herself in the center of Venus' cleavage. "Okay if you say so," Jason said, still unsure about Celina's request. Nonetheless, he grabbed onto Venus' right boob, causing her to wince in pain, and guided her nipple to be right in front of Celina.

Once the nipple was in position, Celina took a deep breath and did the unthinkable. She reached over and crammed both fist-sized nipples into her mouth, bit down, and began to suck once more.

Jason was surprised his jaw was still attached to his head as once again his jaw dropped to the floor. Jason watched in amazement as Celina single-handedly began to swallow at least a cup of milk every second. At first, she choked a little bit, not adjusted to double the amount she was drinking previously.

But she quickly adapted and got into a rhythm once again. Jason watched in awe as he saw her throat bulge with each massive gulp of milk. Feeling the release of the painful pressure, Venus moaned out in pleasure once again as what must have been the 10th orgasm of the night was sent through Venus' system.

Meanwhile, Celina was in a whole different world of her own. As she sucked, she closed her eyes and imagined it was her massive nipples she was sucking on. She imagined them continuing to grow out of her lap and take over all the space in front of her as they rapidly increased their production of milk. The thought of this alone caused Celina's pussy to erupt with her love juices and soak her milk-drenched pants. But the pleasure didn't stop her, it only caused her to suck even harder.

Jason noticed that seemingly out of nowhere Celina began to chug the milk at an even faster rate than before. He then looked down to see her belly had blown up massively from the last time he checked. She now looked full-term pregnant, and she wasn't stopping anytime soon. As Jason paid closer attention he noticed he could visibly see her belly continue to swell up inch after inch as it filled with gallon after gallon of milk. Jason had never been so impressed and turned on at the same time in his life. Celina was truly something special.

After roughly 10 minutes of Celina's unrelenting sucking, Venus' breasts finally returned to their beach ball size and her milk slowed to a trickle. After not getting much milk anymore, Celina finally realized the job was done. She then woke up from her daydream and finally released her bite on Venus' nipples, eliciting a gasp from Venus.

"Celina, that was amazing," Jason said to Celina, still speechless from what he just witnessed.

"Oh stop, I was just helping out," Celina said as she absentmindedly rubbed her rotund belly. She then looked down to realize how truly massive she had grown. Sitting on her knees, her belly easily laid on the floor.

"Holy shit! I'm massive!" Celina said as she looked down in shock at her belly which looked just as big if not bigger than Venus'.

"Oh my god. Is that all from my milk!?" Venus said as she looked over to see how big Celina had grown.

"Yeah I think so," Celina said as she could hardly believe it herself. "This is insane! How can I even hold so much milk? Shouldn't my stomach burst?" Celina asked.

"You know what, it's probably the pregnancy injection you got earlier," Jason answered.

"Oh yeah, that's right. It increases the flexibility of my skin and organs. Wow, that's amazing," Celina said as she rubbed her massive belly with pride. "Also, Venus, where on earth did all of that milk come from?" Celina asked Venus.

"I have no idea. It just came out of nowhere," Venus replied as she was just as surprised as the rest of them.

"I guess it must be for the babies. I mean you are supposed to be due pretty soon and it's normal for milk to come before you get birth," Jason reasoned. "I guess so, but there's no way it should have been that much. That must have been close to 20 gallons of milk! That's insane!" Celina said, still in disbelief.

"I'm not sure. Maybe it has something to do with my hormones and how many kids I'm having. But I'm not sure," Venus said as she pondered the cause of her vast quantities of milk.

"Maybe it has to do with the size of your boobs," Jason obviously pointed out.

"That's a factor at least," Celina replied in agreement. "I do have to say, I wouldn't mind it if you kept producing that much milk because damn that shit is amazing!" Celina enthusiastically added.

"Really? It's good?" Venus asked as her face lit up.

"It's really good. It's so sweet and thick. I could drink it for every meal. Look, you're still leaking a bit, try a sip," Celina said as she pointed to Venus still leaking boobs. Intrigued, Venus grabbed onto her left tit and heaved her nipple to her mouth, a feat she was able to achieve now that they weren't as full. Both Jason and Celina watched in awe at the unbelievably sexy sight. After a few mouthfuls, Venus let her breasts fall back down to rest on top of her belly.

"Mmm, that is good. It's kinda like the pregnancy shake. Only a little thinner and less sweet," Venus said as she reviewed her milk. "That's exactly what I was thinking," Celina excitedly agreed with Venus' review.

"As long as you don't get that full again, I think we all want more of your milk," Jason said, getting a resounding agreement from the girls.

"Yeah, it started to hurt really bad once they filled up. But as soon as you guys started drinking, it was one of the best feelings I've ever experienced hands down,"

"Really? What was it like?" Celina asked, extremely curious as she one day wanted to make milk like Venus just did if not even more milk.

"I mean besides feeling absolutely incredible, something just felt right about it all. I guess my motherly instincts kicked in because It felt empowering to feel like I was providing to you guys, that you relied on me. And it just gave me a warm feeling inside," Venus answered with a smile, as she fondly remembered the minutes prior.

"Wow, you know how to sell it. You got me wanting to make milk right now!" Celina excitedly said, squeezing her boobs in her bright red bra as if to squeeze out any milk inside. Hearing her say that out loud caused Jason's penis to jerk in response.

Seeing Celina try to milk herself, Venus noticed Celina's new bra. "That bra looks really good on you by the way," Venus said with a warm smile.

"Aw, thanks, Venus. It doesn't look as good as that black bra did on you though!" Celina replied, causing Venus to blush in embarrassment as she remembered the 'accident'.

"Yeah, I should've known that was coming. It was so tight I couldn't even completely put it on. And I kinda forced it because I wanted to fit that bra. After all, it was the first bra I'd ever tried," Venus said, with some disappointment in her voice.

"Don't worry Venus. We will get you some bras, Venus-proof ones so they don't shoot 10 feet off of you," Jason said, causing the girls to laugh.

"Could you imagine the look on the worker's face if he actually saw me?" Venus asked with a happy smile on her face.

"I think he would have fainted on the spot. Or at least I would have," Jason joked.

"What I want to see is his face when he opens the door to the changing room to see it completely soaked in milk!" Celina joked, causing the group to laugh as they imagined the look on the poor worker's face.

"Ah, good times," Celina said as they calmed down from their laughing fit.

"Well, I think I'm going to head to the shower because I'm drenched in your milk Venus. Not that I'm complaining," Celina said as she got up.

"Yeah I think we all need one after that," Jason said as he also got up alongside Venus, who also was covered in her milk. And so they all headed off to their rooms to shower.

**********

Once Jason got to the shower, he let out a big sigh of relief as he washed off the sticky cream. As he watched the milk run down the drain, he reflected on the events of that day. He quickly realized it was one of the happiest days of his entire life, from Celina waking up, to decorating the ship, to all the shenanigans at the mall. He loved every minute of it. But what he loved most was the people he got to spend it with. He felt happier than ever that he accepted this mission.

While he was in his head, Jason failed to hear the door to his bathroom open over the sound of the shower.

"BOO!" Venus said as she violently opened the door and scared the life out of Jason.

"HAHAH! Gotchu!" Venus said as she laughed at Jason's girl-like scream.

"Hey! That wasn't funny I almost shit myself," Jason said, embarrassed by his reaction.

"Now that would've been funny," Venus said as she joined Jason in the shower, snuggling up against him in the warm water.

"Thanks by the way," Venus softly said as she pressed her curves into Jason's chest.

"For what?"

"You know, for everything. Helping me get out of this ship, helping me find clothes, and you know, helping me with the girls," Venus said as she hefted her boobs to emphasize which girls she meant. "I really couldn't have done it without you,"

"You do not need to thank me. That's what I'm here for," Jason said, reaching over her curves to kiss her forehead.

"And that's why I love you," Venus said, grabbing Jason's head and bringing him in for a deep, passionate kiss.

After a minute of making out, Venus broke off the kiss.

"There is one more thing you could help me with though," Venus sexily added, tracing her hand from Jason's lips, down his arm to his hand.

"Anything for you," Jason replied as he couldn't help but smile at Venus' mischievous grin.

"This," Venus said as she led Jason's hand to her soaking wet pussy, which wasn't wet from the water.

"Oh, I see now," Jason said as he gently began to tease her pussy by running his fingers along the outside.

"Nnnggg please stop teasing me, master! I've gone nearly all day without your dick! I can't last much longer!" Venus said, her voice filled with desperation.

Even though it had only been roughly 12 hours since she last had sex with Jason, that was 8 hours longer than they had gone the entire past week! Celina's intuition had been right. Venus and Jason were busy while she was asleep. Very busy. Nearly every moment they weren't asleep, they were fucking. They fucked in the kitchen, in the pool, in the bedroom, in the lab next to Celina while she was in her coma. They fucked everywhere. And almost all of it was initiated by Venus. She just couldn't get enough of her master and his dick.

In fact, she created somewhat of a routine with him. She started each day with their good morning titfuck, where Venus would wake Jason up with her signature titfuck, which had grown to be one of Venus' favorite things to do, and Jason's too as her skills massively improved over the past week. This was followed by breakfast, where they usually made out in between eating their meals.

Then once Jason was ready to go again, they had sex wherever they happened to be. This was usually followed by cuddling and gaming to pass the time. Then whenever Jason was ready to go again, they fucked again. Then they ate and showered together, where Venus usually gave Jason a blowjob. Then they kissed and snuggled until they fell asleep and repeated the cycle all over again.

Venus and Jason couldn't imagine anything better, except one thing. The main bottleneck was always Jason's dick, which as much as it wanted to, could not keep up with the ravenous Venus. She was truly insatiable, whether it was from the 9 months of pregnancy hormones with 6 kids coursing through her veins, the fact that she was alone on this ship for 6000 years, or both. At the end of the day, Jason simply couldn't keep up.

So, of course, the day they set out to fix that in the lab, Celina wakes up. So they had to delay the modifications they planned to make. So, as happy as Venus was to see Celina back, she had completely thrown a wrench in her usual routine. And Venus could barely manage it. If it weren't for her embarrassment distracting her, she probably wouldn't have lasted in the store without Jason's dick. So by the time she was finished milking, it took every bone in her body to not pounce on Jason right in front of Celina.

But now, after what felt like a century, she would finally get her wishes fulfilled. Jason turned her around so her back faced him and pushed her up against the shower wall, using her arms to hold herself in place. This position they found was one of the better ones due to Venus' belly getting in the way. Then once she was in position, she felt Jason slide his dick into her soaking, tight wetness. Her quivering folds instantly clamped down on Jason's dick, saying it would never let it go.

"Nnnggg yes master! Thank you, master! I felt like I was going to die without your precious dick," Venus moaned out, causing Jason to begin his thrusting.

Each thrust of Jason's dick caused three lovely noises. First was the clap of Venus' lovely ass cheeks as Jason bottomed out on each thrust. This was followed by a cute, but sexy moan as Venus soaked in the pleasure coursing through her pussy.

Then last but not least was another clap, which was even louder than the first. The last clap was from Venus's boobs which bounced up into the air which each thrust and shortly after landed back on Venus' pregnant belly with a satisfying plop. Jason used to grab her tits from behind her in this position, but he had grown to love to watch and hear the sound of her fat tits bouncing with each of his thrusts as the loud clap indicated how large Venus truly was.

And so they continued their routine shower sex, but it lasted much shorter than usual as both Venus and Jason were already on edge from the activities from earlier that day. So with one last thrust, Jason pushed deep into Venus' depths and let out all he had. As he did so, the 20th orgasm of the day shot through Venus' voluptuous body as she finally got her daily dose of her master's cum.

After a minute of panting to catch their breaths, they made out and washed each other's bodies. Then, as soon as they dried off, both of them collapsed on Jason's bed. Venus got into her little spoon position, grabbed onto her master's arm like usual, and tucked it in between her warm cleavage as she lay on her side. Then, Venus fell asleep as she closed her eyes, letting out a cute snore with each breath. Jason was surprised at how fast she fell asleep. But he figured that moving furniture all day and letting out 20 gallons of milk from your boobs would wear out anyone.

Nevertheless, Jason just lay there and appreciated the feeling of his arm pressed between his favorite things in the world. And while his arm almost always fell asleep from being squeezed between such large masses, Jason didn't mind because he loved it and he knew Venus could hardly sleep without it. Trust me, he tried. Each time he removed his poor suffocating arm from her pillows, she always grabbed it and tucked it back in. Jason asked her why she did that and she said it made her feel safe because she knew he was always right next to her and never left her side, which only made Jason not want to remove his arm that much more.

Soon, Jason found his eyes closing involuntarily after the long, eventful day...

While the cute couple was asleep, a sneaky someone crept into the room. The midnight ninja crept over to the bed on Jason's side. She took a moment to look at the cute pair sleeping so soundly next to each other. The ninja wished she was the one sleeping with Jason every night. But she was getting sidetracked. She shook her head and got back to the task at hand. She reached over Jason's body to grab at his right arm tucked in between himself and Venus' back. She cursed in her head as she found out Jason's wristband was on his other arm, which was locked in the max security prison: Venus' cleavage. She knew it was a risk, but it was a risk she was willing to take.